How can Hollywood help us solve the murder of the centuries?
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-18 01:02:50 UTC
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.

Our closest contacts, so far, both through doctor Cyril Wecht are:

- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin

[To be continued? you betcha']

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ace Kefford
2018-12-03 21:58:54 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-04 15:48:14 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
Glad to be of service.

A few days ago, I sent an e-mail to the Notable Doctors, T-Rex, etc. Its
subject header was along the lines of this post, where I mock The Great
Stone:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/t8Fy-7gbpbY/5UHKYqlYBQAJ

"Who Needs Oliver Stone when We Have JFK Numbers?"

and the text read:

"Move over, Ollie ..."

I was informing them of a great idea to be implemented in the Free Open
Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza:

You will immerse yourselves wearing one of 'em newfangled gizmos (VR
Headset - did you buy yours yet?) and upon entrance in the 2nd floor
lunch room, there is an unsuspecting Stoner Theater Candy machine.

What is so great about it, you ask?

Easy: it happens to have a mirror. See the Coca-Cola machine in the
reflection:

https://goo.gl/4tnEsE (Photo No. 4)

When our intrepid explorers navigate into the TSBD, in each mirror they
will see, not a boring 3D avatar of themselves, that would be so pedestrian.

[Screeching violin music: "The call is coming from inside the house!"]

They will see Lee Harvey Oswald, in the flesh.

Like I said, move over Ollie...

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-04 15:48:28 UTC

http://youtu.be/Gpc1XMupQ5I

JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2019-02-13 01:12:00 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
Eagle eye shrewd researchers: Did you happen to catch the visual aids in
the forensic ballistics class attended by that Citizen of the Republic
of Cambridge and MIT activist, Matt Damon?

http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
#MyMomFreedVenezuela
Ramon F Herrera
2019-02-14 18:22:49 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
On a related news:

"Harrison Ford knocks Trump, others who 'denigrate science'"

Long URL:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/movies-celebrity/harrison-ford-knocks-trump-others-who-denigrate-science/ar-BBTtqTE

Shorty:
https://goo.gl/WyW7sA

We have more than our share of Science Denigraters around these parts.

Only difference, we refer to them by the appellative "LNs".

[Ford:] "They are on the wrong side of history."

Actually, a number of CTs -too many, I am afraid- fall in that pathetic,
Earth Flatters category. They despise, are afraid of the 3D efforts
underway.

Sad, really...

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
#FreeRamon'sPosts
#MyMomFreedVenezuela
BOZ
Nicholson's character is loosely based on Whitey Bulger.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-03-26 01:18:29 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
Nicholson's character is loosely based on Whitey Bulger.
Loosely?

That is like saying that

- "Primary Colors" is loosely based on Bill Clinton
- "Citizen Kane" is loosely based on William Randolph Hearst

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119942
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033467

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
#FreeRamon'sPosts
BOZ
2019-03-28 02:18:43 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BOZ
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Charles Foster Kane is based on Hearst, Orson Welles, Herman J
Mankiewicz,Joseph Pulitzer, Samuel Insull and Harold McCormick.
r***@gmail.com
2019-03-27 03:52:31 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
Nicholson's character is loosely based on Whitey Bulger.
"Jack Nicholson" was one of Arnold Rowland's aliases, according to Forrest
Sorrels' march 17, 1964 report. I'm glad I got that off my chest.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-17 01:26:51 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Fascinating.
I fully agree. Since I began working with the Internet I have been
considering and implementing novel web-based services. In my MIT days, I
implemented:

- The university's first automated voting system. It was a way to
protest that Venezuelans overseas could not vote. We won: that
right/obligation was incorporated in the new constitution. The MIT
Student Union announced with great fanfare the election of its
officers via computer. I posted: "Been there, done that, have the
t-shirt". I beat them by a year or two.

The software that I wrote had the coolest name ever: "Elector Electro"

- The first music on demand service. It was Internet wide accessible
(provided that you had the bandwidth: a decent modem). Again, it was a
server populated with songs from Venezuela and Latin American
countries. Needless to say, the Argentinians are huge fans of their
tango, we had to replace a much abused IBM hard disk 3 times. As
usual, the client software was free (Real Audio) but the server was
very expensive. I simply told the company that I had a Not-for-Profit
for Hispanics overseas, got a hefty discount. One thousand streams at
a time. They were filled the day El Bastardo won the elections, in
December 1998.

Fast forward to 2019, JFK Activism, wearing my new (and probably last)
hat.

I have two experimental services in my/your/our video channel:

"Mocking The Kennedys"
https://vimeo.com/330708729

"How Can Hollywood Help us With the Simulations?"
https://vimeo.com/330739221

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and original Internet-based services)
Grizzlie Antagonist
2019-04-18 02:03:48 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Jack Nicholson: "She Fell Funny" (downrange)
Is Hollywood trying to tell us something?
Notice the visual aids in the forensic ballistics class.
http://youtu.be/6tqsJOIDJWc
- Oliver Stone
- Alec Baldwin
[To be continued? you betcha']
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Given what it is that Hollywood has to say about public policy issues --
and the way that it says it -- I would say that the average Hollywood
creator, producer, or performer couldn't complete a crossword puzzle.