1st. thing that happened at the Alec Baldwin Banquet in Houston
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-06 02:49:11 UTC
Check out one of my smart-pants (can I say "ass" here?) videoclips.

Instead of carrying the official, event-provided ID tag, I made my own
with a rather large font. This is one of those cases in which size
matters:

Ramon F. Herrera
JFK Numbers

It was the first time in my life when I actually get meet anybody who
knows anything about JFK, let alone book authors and such constellation of
celebrities ... So, I simply dangled my credential in front of people's
eyes. Their reactions were varied, funny ... (Mantik's was the best by
far... in the male category).

I approached Larry Schnapf, the person in charge of one of the daily
events, and the one who recruited Alec Baldwin:

https://capa-us.org/south-texas-college-law-houston-hosts-two-day-mock-trial-state-texas-v-lee-harvey-oswald-world-renowned-jfk-assassination-experts/

since Cyril Wecht was behind him, I told him: "Hey, Larry, introduce me to
Dr. Wecht" (I dangled my ID in front of everybody else, but for some
reason I am intimidated by The Pope, may be from my Catholic upbringing).

I told him: "We must do this, and that, we have to form a permanent
entity, blah, blah, blah". Since he was surrounded, overwhelmed by fans
and groupies (those pesky lawyer types, I wanted to kick 'em) I told him
that I could go to Pittsburgh, to meet with him and Benjamin.

His answer? It is in the title of this video:

Note: No, I am not implying that Cyril Wecht is now Catholic, let alone
member of the College of Cardinals. Or that he has taken up chain smoking.
Nor am I claiming to be the Capo di Tutti Capi in the Corleone or Herrera
families, and I am definitely not offering him $600 million dollars to
lift his worries. What I offered him is something that is worth more, much
more.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
***@jfknumbers.org
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-07 15:26:48 UTC
http://youtu.be/bH_r1uDCa88
since Cyril Wecht was behind him, I told him: "Hey, Larry, introduce me to
Dr. Wecht" (I dangled my ID in front of everybody else, but for some
reason I am intimidated by The Pope, may be from my Catholic upbringing).
I told him: "We must do this, and that, we have to form a permanent
entity, blah, blah, blah". Since he was surrounded, overwhelmed by fans
and groupies (those pesky lawyer types, I wanted to kick 'em) I told him
that I could go to Pittsburgh, to meet with him and Benjamin.
Yeah, so why didn't you join COPA and help?
I never saw any of your presentations at any conference.
http://youtu.be/LY2IETXiInY
JFK Numbers
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-10 13:28:04 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Well, perhaps the facts that:

- I don't know what COPA is. [Perhaps you are referring to CAPA?]

- I have never given any presentation of JFK matters. I have been chained
to my daytime job's desk. They had to come to Houston (the proverbial
mountain came to Mohammad) for me to finally be able to show up,
face2face.

Should be an indication. :-)

Tony: You just reminded me of the varied reactions to my home-made ID in
the Trial of Lee, with rather large font:

Ramon F. Herrera
JFK Numbers

which I was dangling in front of everybody's noses (except The Pope's,
that's where my irreverence stops and I draw a line). A guy asked:

[Guy:] "JFK Numbers? I have never heard about it"

[Moi:] "Well, perhaps the fact that -for now- I am the only member is a
factor".

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 16:06:08 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
That's my point. You were never part of the research community.
COPA
Coalition on Political Assassinations

We held many conference up in the Northeast, Chicago, and Dallas.
JFK Numbers
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-13 14:54:21 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
I believe that at the time I was still living in Venezuela, so the only
copa with which I interacted were some copas de sabroso vino, here:

http://www.bodegaspomar.com.ve/conocenos/historia
https://goo.gl/Uq24bX

"You were never part of the research community."

Community? Good one. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

They say: "We are standing on the shoulder of giants"

JFK Numbers: "Sure, but clearly some of those 'giants' have decide to
squat".

-Ramon