Question for Steve Barbar regarding NAS and other cross talk
GKnoll
2018-07-03 17:03:07 UTC
Steve,

In "The Continuing Inquiry" article you directed me to (thanks for
that). You say the following...

"I own a few 8x10's of these broadcasts. They (NAS) sent them to me to
look at, so I could see how they match. Even my untrained eye cannot
miss the comparision of the two. I ALSO GAVE THEM INFO ON THE FOUR OTHER
CHANNEL TWO BROADCASTS, made (just after the sirens are passing the open
mic) coming over channel one..."

My question is, did you give NAS info on the "men available", "in an
effort" and "to determine" phrases? Did NAS know about them?

Thanks
Steve Barber
I don't remember whether I did or not.
GKnoll
2018-07-07 12:54:15 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Steve,
In "The Continuing Inquiry" article you directed me to (thanks for
that). You say the following...
"I own a few 8x10's of these broadcasts. They (NAS) sent them to me to
look at, so I could see how they match. Even my untrained eye cannot
miss the comparision of the two. I ALSO GAVE THEM INFO ON THE FOUR OTHER
CHANNEL TWO BROADCASTS, made (just after the sirens are passing the open
mic) coming over channel one..."
My question is, did you give NAS info on the "men available", "in an
effort" and "to determine" phrases? Did NAS know about them?
Thanks
I don't remember whether I did or not.
The letter you published in the Feb 22, 1982 issue of "The Continuing
Inquiry" was written on Dec 15, 1981. The NAS Panel was in full swing at
this time. If you told all the readers of TCI about those 3 phrases
doesn't it make sense that you told the members of the NAS Panel as well?
Steve Barber
2018-07-09 19:56:38 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
It does, but I still can't remember whether or not I told the Ramsey
panel, so I will not commit to saying yes or no.
GKnoll
That does not strike me as something that you would not remember.
Steve Barber
I could care less how it "strikes" you.
GKnoll
2018-07-18 04:52:54 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Well this is how it strikes me.... You had absolutely no trouble
remembering that you published a letter in the TCI in 1981 in which you
told the readers that you hear 3 additional fragments, but you cannot
remember if you told the Ramsey Panel, the FBI, the DOJ about them.
Steve Barber
Amazing! You nit picker!
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-21 00:10:50 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
So indeed it doesn't matter to you exactly what the words are.
"Mind telling . . ." is exactly the same as "Might tell . . ." to you.
So when you pointed out some words to the Ramsey panel you didn't care
what the words were. They could have been a repeat, a skip or a
printrhough from another message earlier or later.
None of that matters to you. You just modify the evidence to make it fit
YOUR theory.
Lovely.
h***@gmail.com
2018-07-22 01:46:20 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Tony, why do you say such stupid things and ask such stupid questions?

You want me to say something so you can start an argument with me.
That's all life is to you. Arguing with--and denigrating people. And your
pal is up to the same antics as you. You both deserve one another. You
like playing silly, stupid games. "Lovely"!
GKnoll
2018-07-23 01:27:32 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Marsh and I came to the same conclusion after dealing with you....you
are not telling people all you really know about what is on the tape.

So, again, I am going to state, you have said that you hear 3 crosstalk
fragments before the "hold" crosstalk. Where exactly do you hear those
fragments? It has been 40 years. It is time to come clean.

You say you admit that you are wrong when you are shown to be wrong. My
experience with you shows me that the exact opposite is true...you will
do anything and everything to avoid admitting you are wrong. And for you
to say that Marsh likes to denigrate people is the "pot calling the
kettle black"
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-25 01:16:00 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
You really aren't fooling anyone, Steve.
Every time you open your mouth you admit what you are.
Steve Barber
2018-07-25 17:15:19 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
That goes double for you, Tony. Every time you open your mouth you admit
what you are, and it's not pleasant!
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-26 14:54:31 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Thanks Pee-Wee Herman. "I know you are, but what am I?" Seems Trump
watched too many Pee-Wee Herman movies.
Steve Barber
You're welcome, Goober Pyle!
Anthony Marsh
Does he remember how to play the drums?
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-10 19:31:58 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Very good. I could never get away with an answer like that. The Nazis
would be lynching me. But you are allowed to get away with whatever you
want. Why don't you just refuse to answer ANY questions?
Ace Kefford
2018-07-27 01:22:29 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Steve,
In "The Continuing Inquiry" article you directed me to (thanks for
that). You say the following...
"I own a few 8x10's of these broadcasts. They (NAS) sent them to me to
look at, so I could see how they match. Even my untrained eye cannot
miss the comparision of the two. I ALSO GAVE THEM INFO ON THE FOUR OTHER
CHANNEL TWO BROADCASTS, made (just after the sirens are passing the open
mic) coming over channel one..."
My question is, did you give NAS info on the "men available", "in an
effort" and "to determine" phrases? Did NAS know about them?
Thanks
I have a question for Babar too.