ROBERT EDWARDS DISCUSSES OSWALD THE ASSASSIN
2018-05-27 18:42:31 UTC
Mr Belin :
What did you see?

Mr Edwards :
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.

Mr Belin :
Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?

Mr Edwards :
White man.

Mr Belin :
Tall or short, if you know?

Mr Edwards :
I couldn’t say.
donald willis
2018-05-28 00:17:46 UTC
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
Post by BOZ

Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?
White man.
Tall or short, if you know?
I couldn’t say.
But Brennan not only could say, he could specify a height, in his
testimony!

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-29 00:43:51 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
Post by BOZ
???
Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?
White man.
Tall or short, if you know?
I couldn???t say.
But Brennan not only could say, he could specify a height, in his
testimony!
Which we also know is wrong because the photographs and films show the
window open only halfway. Is anyone good enough to guess the height just
by seeing the legs. Some men are high waisted and other men are low
waisted. Ignore Brennan.
dcw
BOZ
2018-05-30 01:43:02 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
Post by BOZ
???
Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?
White man.
Tall or short, if you know?
I couldn???t say.
But Brennan not only could say, he could specify a height, in his
testimony!
Which we also know is wrong because the photographs and films show the
window open only halfway. Is anyone good enough to guess the height just
by seeing the legs. Some men are high waisted and other men are low
waisted. Ignore Brennan.
Post by donald willis
dcw
BRENNAN WAS FARSIGHTED.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-31 23:01:24 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
Post by BOZ
???
Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?
White man.
Tall or short, if you know?
I couldn???t say.
But Brennan not only could say, he could specify a height, in his
testimony!
Which we also know is wrong because the photographs and films show the
window open only halfway. Is anyone good enough to guess the height just
by seeing the legs. Some men are high waisted and other men are low
waisted. Ignore Brennan.
Post by donald willis
dcw
BRENNAN WAS FARSIGHTED.
And that explains it?
BOZ
2018-06-01 20:34:19 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
Post by BOZ
???
Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?
White man.
Tall or short, if you know?
I couldn???t say.
But Brennan not only could say, he could specify a height, in his
testimony!
Which we also know is wrong because the photographs and films show the
window open only halfway. Is anyone good enough to guess the height just
by seeing the legs. Some men are high waisted and other men are low
waisted. Ignore Brennan.
Post by donald willis
dcw
BRENNAN WAS FARSIGHTED.
And that explains it?
YES.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-02 17:26:55 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
Post by BOZ
???
Could you describe this individual at all? Was he a white man or a
Negro?
White man.
Tall or short, if you know?
I couldn???t say.
But Brennan not only could say, he could specify a height, in his
testimony!
Which we also know is wrong because the photographs and films show the
window open only halfway. Is anyone good enough to guess the height just
by seeing the legs. Some men are high waisted and other men are low
waisted. Ignore Brennan.
Post by donald willis
dcw
BRENNAN WAS FARSIGHTED.
And that explains it?
YES.
No.
It doesn't explain how he could see the man from the waist up when the
window was just barely open and boxed were stacked in front of the window.
BOZ
2018-06-03 17:40:20 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
What did you see?
Nothing of any importance except maybe one individual who was up there
in the corner room of the sixth floor which was crowded in among boxes.
In his 11/22 affidavit he said, I believe, "fifth floor", and specified a
wide-open window. He did not change the latter observation....
???
Post by donald willis
dcw
BRENNAN WAS FARSIGHTED.
And that explains it?
YES.
No.
It doesn't explain how he could see the man from the waist up when the
window was just barely open and boxed were stacked in front of the window.
HE WAS FARSIGHTED WITH XRAY VISION.