A IS FOR BRENNAN
2017-06-15 22:49:00 UTC
2017-06-17 03:28:26 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.

2017-06-17 23:36:38 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
donald willis
2017-06-18 23:08:53 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
First, note that the "A" designates a double window, the west half of
which was not open at the time of the shooting. This seems to throw
Brennan off, and he first picks the window marked "B" for the window in
which he saw "two colored boys" (v3p152). And note that his "B"
designates only the east half of the second double window from the east
end. Thus, originally, Brennan placed the two men he saw in a single
window.

He sees he may have made a mistake, and Belin says that Brennan is now
pointing to the window to the east of the "B". But Belin doesn't correct
the photo, so we can only assume that Brennan was pointing to the *west*
half of the last double window: "They were one window over below the man
that fired the gun" (p152).

"One window over"--in other words, the men were NOT in the window below
the "man that fired the gun". In other words, Brennan did NOT see Harold
Norman who was supposedly right under the mtftg.... And Brennan supposedly
saw Norman downstairs & recognized him as someone he had seen *upstairs*.
But that can't be, if we are to believe his testimony here.

Back to "B".... In his first try, Brennan specifically designates only the
east half of the second double window from the end as the window in which
he saw *two* men. This doesn't tally with any of the photos we have of
Jarman, Williams, & Norman, who are always seen in separate halves of the
double windows.

Obviously, Brennan is confused re who he saw where on the 5th floor. And
he goes on to make an observation which makes him seem very confused about
where he saw the gunman: "I believe that at the time he was firing, [the
sniper's window] was open just like this". Belin: "Just like the windows
on the 5th floor immediately below?" Brennan: "That is right" (p153).

In the photo in question (CE 481), the windows on the 5th floor are wide
open. Belin fails to clear up the confusion--he does not tell Brennan
that 481 was taken immediately after the shooting, when the 6th-floor
"nest" window was HALF OPEN. In effect, then--without Belin's
assistance--Brennan has re-situated the "nest" to the 5th floor.

Just before this, Belin had asked Brennan if, in CE 481, "Does the
condition of the opening of the windows in the fifth floor appear to be
that which you saw on the afternoon of Nov. 22?" Brennan: "Yes, these
do." (p152)

And darned if Brennan isn't right about THAT, eh? And yet he
mis-remembers how wide the 6th-floor window was open?

I don't have a skeleton key to Brennan's testimony. No one does. So
we're all on thin ice here. So... he's right about the 5th-floor windows,
wrong about the 6th-floor window. One way to square Brennan's confusion:
He's right about the 5th-floor windows (we can see that), but maybe wrong
about the floor on which he puts the shooter (but we can't see that).
Brennan doesn't know who was where, exactly--we can see that with his
distribution of the 3 witnesses, who were NOT where he said they were.
Perhaps the shooter was not where he said he was either....

dcw
BOZ
2017-06-19 17:05:44 UTC
Post by donald willis
[...]
Brennan said the window with the A. What's the point of arguing with you?
You'll never figure out this easy case.
donald willis
2017-06-19 23:32:55 UTC
Post by donald willis
[...]
Who was arguing with me? Not you. You just presented a photo. That's
not really an argument.

You said, when presenting the photo, that "A is for Brennan". You omitted
to note that "B is for Brennan", too. In his testimony, he says that "the
two colored boys... were in this window"--"B". (v3p152) He marked a "B"
on the same photo on which he put the "A". Now, check CE 480 (taken just
after the shooting)--the three windows which the witnesses said they were
in are open. Note that Brennan's window "B" is NOT ONE OF THEM. In fact,
it was CLOSED at the time of the shooting.

NO WITNESS was in the window which Brennan marked "B" on the photo where
he also marked an "A"! Brennan's grasp of his ABC's is pretty shaky....

"B" is for Brennan!

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-20 22:43:47 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]
OMG! LOL!
Thank God you cleared that up. I was afraid the B stood for the second
shooter.
;]>
dcw
BOZ
Ridiculous analysis.
donald willis
Again, not an argument. Simply an unsupported conclusion
BOZ
What did Brennan say to CBS?
donald willis
2017-06-21 18:26:45 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]
Ooh! There's another good argument!

Don't you have anything of your own to say?
BOZ
Again, not an argument
BOZ
2017-06-22 19:40:27 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]
I have this to say Don. You have a food imagination. Your conclusions
are all erroneous.
donald willis
I do my best work with peas and carrots....
mainframetech
2017-06-18 23:23:44 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.

2017-06-19 23:19:39 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
2017-06-20 22:39:04 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
Ok. Oswald did not hit JFK with a cardboard box. Brennan did not have
eidetic memory.
donald willis
2017-06-21 02:45:53 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
Lending credence to Prof. Marsh's assertion: The picture in the Warren
Report of the guy holding a rifle on a mount with the barrel in the
6th-floor window. Note that there are no boxes in his way in the window!
Good re-creation....
BOZ
2017-06-21 21:44:02 UTC
Post by donald willis
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
Lending credence to Prof. Marsh's assertion: The picture in the Warren
Report of the guy holding a rifle on a mount with the barrel in the
6th-floor window. Note that there are no boxes in his way in the window!
Good re-creation....
Do you think Oswald's vision was obscured by the boxes? Was Oswald trying
to shoot through the floor?
donald willis
2017-06-22 14:04:00 UTC
Post by donald willis
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
Lending credence to Prof. Marsh's assertion: The picture in the Warren
Report of the guy holding a rifle on a mount with the barrel in the
6th-floor window. Note that there are no boxes in his way in the window!
Good re-creation....
Do you think Oswald's vision was obscured by the boxes? Was Oswald trying
to shoot through the floor?
It's a pointless re-creation for several reasons. One of them: The
little box supposedly the rifle rest had a crease in it, where the Mauser
went. On the mount, there would be no boxy crease....And I don't see the
fabled chalk scroll on the wall--"Oswald Was Here".... Anyway, CTers don't
buy that Oswald would give himself away like that, but there it is.
(Wink emoticon goes here)
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-23 00:30:07 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]
Now, wait a minute. Don't contract killers usually leave behind something
to prove that they were there? One guy usually leaves behind the Ace of
Spades? Another guy leaves behind a chewed toothpick? Etc. So Oswald left
behind the screwdriver he used to re-assemble the Carcano? Only the DPD
threw it away by accident? Yeah, that's it!
BOZ
Jack Ruby gave Oswald the black spot,
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-22 19:47:24 UTC
Post by donald willis
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
Lending credence to Prof. Marsh's assertion: The picture in the Warren
Report of the guy holding a rifle on a mount with the barrel in the
6th-floor window. Note that there are no boxes in his way in the window!
Good re-creation....
Do you think Oswald's vision was obscured by the boxes? Was Oswald trying
to shoot through the floor?
Jeez, I like it. Now you're trying to outkook the kooks.
Maybe he shot through the boxes. That's why they had to switch boxes.
Eureka!
Anthony Marsh
Where? Show me.
BOZ
2017-06-22 19:47:58 UTC
Post by donald willis
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
No, 'A' is for a person with a gun.
Chris
Fair enough. A is the letter that was placed there by Brennan. Don
Willis can't seem to understand this.
The 'A' was placed on the window with the gun sticking out of it. Not
anyone named Oswald.
It was physically impossible to stick a rifle out of that window.
The boxes were in the way.
Lending credence to Prof. Marsh's assertion: The picture in the Warren
Report of the guy holding a rifle on a mount with the barrel in the
6th-floor window. Note that there are no boxes in his way in the window!
Good re-creation....
Don, I read your debate with Dale Myers. I felt sorry for you in the end.
It reminded me of Roger Clemens (Myers) pitching against a Little League
team with broken bats (Willis).
donald willis
2017-06-24 03:13:07 UTC
Post by donald willis
[...]
Hold your tears of pity. In his revised edition, Myers pretty much
conceded that the official story of Oak Cliff was very different from the
real story.

Seems Myers interviewed one Kenneth Holmes Jr., who told him that his
father, K. Holmes Sr., and William Wheless, who operated a burglar alarm
company together, returned to Oak Cliff and pulled up at 404 E. 10th. "A
woman in near hysterics ran up to the car & told them that 'the man who
shot the officer had got in a taxi & took off'." (p165)

A few pages later, Myers notes that Mrs. Markham, at the time, was indeed
hysterical. And the Holmes report tallies with the testimony of Sgt.
Kenneth Croy, first or 2nd officer to the scene:

"There was a private detective agency. There was a report that a cab
driver had picked up Tippit's gun & had left, presumably. They don't know
whether he was the one that had shot Tippit.... Anyway, he saw it & picked
up Tippit's gun & attempted to give chase or something like
that."(v12p202)

Myers was as confused as everyone else by Croy's testimony, but the Holmes
story clears up much of it. Myers speculated that witness Ted Callaway
was the "detective", but it's now clear that Holmes & Wheless were Croy's
"detective agency". And Mrs. Markham was the woman with the report of the
cab driver with Tippit's gun, hence her famous hysterics.

It's also now clear that Markham's lineup ID of Oswald was false--he was
not in the cab, just the cab driver Scoggins & Callaway.

Myers began as a CTer; perhaps he's returning to the fold!

dcw
bigdog
They will be throwing snowballs in hell before that happens.
BOZ
Don you realize that you are the only one who takes yourself seriously.
donald willis
2017-06-26 03:20:20 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]
Speaking of "ad hominem"! Talk to Myers about this, if you dare. You can
pity him, now....
donald willis
2017-06-27 21:22:28 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]
LNers are in abject denial re Myers' find here. Not only does the
Holmes-Wheless story clear up most of the confusion in Sgt Croy's
testimony, it tallies with Scoggins' and Callaway's contemporary testimony
at key points. LNers just want to cling to questionable witnesses like
Markham & Brennan, I guess....

dcw