The Words "Keep Your Mic Off" Contain Four Syllables
Add Reply
Steve Barber
2017-08-02 03:46:25 UTC
What you will hear:

Transmission A: The exchange between Officer with call #38 and an
unidentified Officer responding to what #38 said about Market Hall.
"Gknoll" claims he hears "Keep your mic off" at 0:32 into the clip:

This is the last portion of transmission A (the portion at 0:32 into the
above clip) broken into segments. Count the syllables of the words that
you hear by listening to this clip of it broken into three segments:

1. The transmission played at normal speed, one time, immediately
followed by...

2. Beginning at 0:04 seconds into this segment you will hear the
transmission slowed and slightly filtered to decrease background noise to
enhance the voice, immediately followed by...

3. Slowed and further filtering to remove more background noise to
enhance the voice.

I count six syllables, not four, within the speech.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LkmY6fEbrIg
GKnoll
2017-08-03 02:28:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/LuzZu24QxCg
This is the last portion of transmission A (the portion at 0:32 into the
above clip) broken into segments. Count the syllables of the words that
1. The transmission played at normal speed, one time, immediately
followed by...
2. Beginning at 0:04 seconds into this segment you will hear the
transmission slowed and slightly filtered to decrease background noise to
enhance the voice, immediately followed by...
3. Slowed and further filtering to remove more background noise to
enhance the voice.
I count six syllables, not four, within the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LkmY6fEbrIg
First, your first audio does not include the portion where the
Dispatcher responds "All Right".

Second, your second link does not work. However I fixed it for you and
here is a working version...

Again, this version also does not include the part of the audio where
the Dispatcher responds "All Right".

When you posted this video (or one like it the first time we talked
about this, I did not respond to this audio because I thought I did not
need to respond to it. I thought then, as I think now, that your
interpretation is, OBVIOUSLY, not correct. So obvious that I did not
need to reply at that time. I still feel that way.

There is absolutely no way that those words are "Market Hall" which is
what you think is being said.

Here is my version of the audio. But I include the part where the
dispatcher responds "All Right".

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ioHnEtpdxbYUdfNmRGTm9aOU0/view
Steve Barber
2017-08-03 20:03:15 UTC
http://youtu.be/LkmY6fEbrIg
Again, this version also does not include the part of the audio where
the Dispatcher responds "All Right".
When you posted this video (or one like it the first time we talked
about this, I did not respond to this audio because I thought I did not
need to respond to it. I thought then, as I think now, that your
interpretation is, OBVIOUSLY, not correct. So obvious that I did not
need to reply at that time. I still feel that way.
There is absolutely no way that those words are "Market Hall" which is
what you think is being said.
Here is my version of the audio. But I include the part where the
dispatcher responds "All Right".
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ioHnEtpdxbYUdfNmRGTm9aOU0/view
I am not going to include the dispatcher. The dispatcher has nothing to
do with my point! My point is, the officer responding after #38's
transmission, nothing more. Got it? You are arguing about the last
portion of the second officer's transmission. The dispather saying
"alright" is irrelevant to this discussion.

You had better listen again, Mike. Even if it isn't "Market Hall", it
certainly is **NOT "Keep your mic off". Too many syllables.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-04 21:54:13 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Where does the channel one dispatcher say "All right" and about what?
Stop using big words, you are confusing him.
GKnoll
2017-08-06 12:42:18 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Finally you admit it is not "Market Hall".

You are making an error in logic. You think that the transmission in
question has 6 syllables, whereas what I hear, "keep your mic off" only
has 4 syllables. You incorrectly assume that what I hear must be wrong,
because it has only 4 syllables.

All of this is explained in the thread "Murray, keep your mic off".
Notice, that the phrase "Murray, keep your mic off" has 6 syllables.

Here is a link to that thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/JRSPWehiqZw
Steve Barber
2017-08-07 00:23:38 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
I admitted nothing and you are doing nothing now but play playing head
games.

It's Market Hall.
GKnoll
2017-08-07 20:20:45 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Its funny, because, if anyone has been playing a head game it is you.
You still have not told people what are the 6 syllables you hear. When I
asked you directly you said I wasn't allowed to ask you that, because
the thread was only to count syllables. You even made that same silly
reply for someone else!
Steve Barber
2017-08-08 16:36:18 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
I don't know, and I don't claim to know what the 6 syllables are. Why
can't you get through your head that it isn't what words are spoken that I
was pointing out when I mentioned 6 syllables?! There is no way for
anyone to possibly decipher that garbled speech. You, on the other hand,
are theorizing when you say that dispatcher Murray's name is mentioned and
told to "keep [his] mic off" by someone on the police radio. You made
that up yourself. You created that in your own mind because you are that
desperate, yet you offer absolutely no other proof, just speculation.
PROOF. Prove it! You can't prove it and you know it! And while I am at it,
why is it that you are still using poor quality copies of the recording to
make your point? Now you are using the recording made in 1981 at FBI
headquarters of the severely damaged Dictabelt when the FBI played it for
the very last time on a Dictabelt machine, while working with the Ramsey
panel. You pick the poorest versions of the recordings you can find, then
expect others to listen and take you at your word. **THAT** is why I am
posting. So that I can provide the clearest copies available for others to
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
GKnoll
2017-08-09 02:33:23 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
It is not garbled.

Steve, I can post this audio in any version you want, in fact I have.

Here is the 11k version (what you call the FBI version). The reason I
used this version is because the word "murray" seems to be clearer on
this version when played back at normal speed.

You will hear the word "murray" is heard at about 1 sec.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5lSTBOSXN4THU5N3M/view

And here is a different version, made from the 44khz copy of Channel 1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5lSk5YdUpwMURfdmM/view?usp=sharing
You don't like the versions that I post. Fine, here is a version that
you made...

As before the word "murray" is heard at about 1 second into the audio.
This clip includes the Dispatchers response, "All right".

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5leDBYTXVjSk1CTlU/view?usp=sharing

And here is yet a different version, made by you.

In this version, the phrase "murray keep your mic off" is played about
10 times at slower speeds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5leDBYTXVjSk1CTlU/view

Anyone who is following these theads knows that you are the one who is
desperate. You made a mistake and you cannot admit it. End of story. As
I said many times before, all you are doing is CYA.

Oh, this quote from you is price less....
Post by Steve Barber
expect others to listen and take you at your word. **THAT** is why I am
posting. So that I can provide the clearest copies available for others to
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
Oh, here an example of how clear your work is....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/JRSPWehiqZw/YJluM2xhBgAJ

And here is the coup de gras

You say the following to me
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
You need to look in a mirror because if there is anyone who has been on a
soap box it has been you. You say you hear six syllables but you still
have not told us what those six syllables are that you hear. So if you do
not know what the syllables are, how do you know that they are even
syllables! All you are doing is covering your butt and trying very hard to
attack me!
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-09 16:37:45 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
No, you can't. You can's post it to a real web site.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
You need to look in a mirror because if there is anyone who has been on
a soap box it has been you. You say you hear six syllables but you still
have not told us what those six syllables are that you hear. So if you
do not know what the syllables are, how do you know that they are even
syllables! All you are doing is covering your butt and trying very hard
to attack me!
Steve was studying the lowest quality version of channel one while you
were still too young to buy Gallery magazine. Does anyone still know
what a 45 rpm record is?
Steve Barber
2017-08-10 02:29:43 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
He doesn't have to post it to a "real website", he can post it in the
manner in which he has been through Google. The fact of the matter is, is
that he says he can post any version [I] want" but still he uses low
quality versions.
what a 45 rpm record is?
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-11 13:49:10 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
No, not everyone can load it.
Is this a contest to see who can find the worst possible quality?
Apparently no one.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-09 11:58:02 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Not necessarily all by himself. The alterationist have a little club where
they help each other make up bizarre theories. I don't get the point of
his crazy theory, but it may be a back door attempt to prove conspiracy by
pointing out that someone lied about something or covered up something.
Post by Steve Barber
PROOF. Prove it! You can't prove it and you know it! And while I am at it,
why is it that you are still using poor quality copies of the recording to
make your point? Now you are using the recording made in 1981 at FBI
Because YOU didn't send him one of your excellent copies.
Post by Steve Barber
headquarters of the severely damaged Dictabelt when the FBI played it for
the very last time on a Dictabelt machine, while working with the Ramsey
Look at what happened to me when I tried to get the best copy. 5 FOIA
requests for the DPD tape, all denied. When I went to the National
Archives I looked for the HSCA cassette and it was missing from their
public documents on the open shelves. When I asked the archivist, he said,
"We know who you are and you are never going to get that tape. We locked
it up in a vault."
Post by Steve Barber
panel. You pick the poorest versions of the recordings you can find, then
Oh, you mean like the Gallery record?
Post by Steve Barber
expect others to listen and take you at your word. **THAT** is why I am
posting. So that I can provide the clearest copies available for others to
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
You won't sent him a copy and you don't have the skills to upload it here.
Stop whining and Man Up.
Steve Barber
2017-08-10 02:29:02 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Steve Barber
expect others to listen and take you at your word. **THAT** is why I am
posting. So that I can provide the clearest copies available for others to
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
You won't sent him a copy and you don't have the skills to upload it here.
Stop whining and Man Up.
I really don't need to send him my copies. There is one available on the
Internet which I believe I posted the thread to in one of these threads.
He says he has "all versions" of the recordings, yet he still uses the
worst copies he can find--or has-- when asking others to listen to what he
says is being said.

GKnoll
2017-08-10 21:52:20 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Steve Barber
expect others to listen and take you at your word. **THAT** is why I am
posting. So that I can provide the clearest copies available for others to
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
You won't sent him a copy and you don't have the skills to upload it here.
Stop whining and Man Up.
I really don't need to send him my copies. There is one available on the
Internet which I believe I posted the thread to in one of these threads.
He says he has "all versions" of the recordings, yet he still uses the
worst copies he can find--or has-- when asking others to listen to what he
says is being said.
http://youtu.be/0geaCsFFTz8
It does not matter which audio version is displayed. They all show the
same thing. The phrase "Murray, keep your mic off", followed about 7
seconds later with the dispatcher saying "All. Right".

Here is the version of the audio that YOU provided.

In your version, the segment, "Murray, keep your mic off" is played about
10 times at slower speeds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5leDBYTXVjSk1CTlU/view?usp=sharing

Because you do not include the dispatcher response, here is a segment from
the youtube video that you provided above that includes the dispatcher
response. The word "murray" occurs just before 1 second and is hard to
hear, but it is there. The audio is played at the recording speed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5lYWw0U0RaWTJWM1k/view?usp=sharing

Here is a filtered version of the "murray keep your mic off" clip played
at recording speed. I think it is easier to hear the word "murray" in this
filtered version.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5lSTBOSXN4THU5N3M/view
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-11 16:57:58 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
The Dispatcher never says, "All. Right." Neither does he say, "All,
right." Neither does he say, "All right."
Post by GKnoll
Here is the version of the audio that YOU provided.
In your version, the segment, "Murray, keep your mic off" is played
about 10 times at slower speeds.
If you play it backwards maybe it says, "Paul is dead." (obscure Beatles
reference)
GKnoll
2017-08-12 00:37:43 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Yes he does. You are just lost again. You have no idea where on Channel
1 we are talking about.

Here is a link to the youtube video Steve posted. It starts at 1m 53
seconds. Listen until 2m 10 seconds. Since you never click on links this
is a useless exercise for you but others may be interested.

http://youtu.be/0geaCsFFTz8

Anthony Marsh
2017-08-11 13:49:30 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Steve Barber
expect others to listen and take you at your word. **THAT** is why I am
posting. So that I can provide the clearest copies available for others to
listen to and hear the evidence that I provide to back up what I say. You
on the other hand insult the peoples intelligence by using low quality
recordings. Get the hell off your soap box because you don't know what
you're talking about.
You won't sent him a copy and you don't have the skills to upload it here.
Stop whining and Man Up.
I really don't need to send him my copies. There is one available on the
Internet which I believe I posted the thread to in one of these threads.
He says he has "all versions" of the recordings, yet he still uses the
worst copies he can find--or has-- when asking others to listen to what he
says is being said.
http://youtu.be/0geaCsFFTz8
What he said and what the facts are are 2 different things.
He can't possibly have ALL the versions. He doesn't even know what the
Canadian copies are.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-04 14:34:45 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
[...]

Do you even understand the principle of a stuck open microphone? McLain
said it happened to him several times. How can it happen on the
dispatcher's microphone?
Ace Kefford
2017-08-03 02:33:07 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Transmission A: The exchange between Officer with call #38 and an
unidentified Officer responding to what #38 said about Market Hall.
http://youtu.be/LuzZu24QxCg
This is the last portion of transmission A (the portion at 0:32 into the
above clip) broken into segments. Count the syllables of the words that
1. The transmission played at normal speed, one time, immediately
followed by...
2. Beginning at 0:04 seconds into this segment you will hear the
transmission slowed and slightly filtered to decrease background noise to
enhance the voice, immediately followed by...
3. Slowed and further filtering to remove more background noise to
enhance the voice.
I count six syllables, not four, within the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LkmY6fEbrIg
Steve,

The second link didn't work for me, but from the first one I found the
"Six Syllables" video here:

http://youtu.be/LkmY6fEbrIg

I actually hear five syllables: blah, blah, bla-blah, blah
Steve Barber
Put some headphones on. There are at LEAST six.
Ace Kefford
Probably seeing The Smithereens in small venues ruined my hearing.
Ace Kefford
2017-08-07 22:47:59 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
After trying hard, I get six syllables with what I had been interpreting
as the first single syllable noise being two pretty quick ones. So I now
hear: Dah-dah, Da, Dah-Dah, Da.
Anthony Marsh
Hey, that's copyrighted!
Ace Kefford
Vanilla Ice!
g***@gmail.com
And what are the 5 syllables that you hear?
Steve Barber
2017-08-05 03:05:34 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Not so fast! Stay on topic! My definition of what is being said is
not the purpose or the point of this thread. Thus, the title of this
thread. This thread is in regard to how many syllables--SYLLABLES--
Mike-- are heard within the speech you hear as "Keep your mic off". It is
based on syllables and only syllables! You are the person who claims to
hear four words that contains 4 syllables. No more, no less. Clearly,
there are more syllables within the transmission than 4. I expect you to
reveal how many syllables you hear. That is the entire reason for my
posting this, as indicated in the title. You are the person claiming that
you hear a phrase, and that phrase, according to what you contend,
contains only 4 syllables. COUNT THEM. COUNT THE SYLLABLES within the
speech of the link I posted. HOW MANY SYLLABLES ARE YOU HEARING?! Read the
title of the post. It doesn't say anything about what **I** think is
being said--it pertains solely to the amount of syllables contained within
words spoken by a police officer during a transmission that you claim has
four words: "Keep your mic off". You stated to me: " You have it
ass-backwards. You are supposed to let the evidence lead you not you lead
the evidence. The evidence is clear, we know what words were spoken, we do
not know who spoke them." Okay. I am "letting the evidence lead" me to
one conclusion. I count at least 6 syllables of the complete transmission
from start to finish. So, it's up to you to either deny or accept the
point made in the title of this thread.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-03 14:44:27 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Transmission A: The exchange between Officer with call #38 and an
unidentified Officer responding to what #38 said about Market Hall.
http://youtu.be/LuzZu24QxCg
Nice, but with some browsers it is hard to pause at 0:32. And he doesn't
even know what 10-4 means. Too young to have seen Highway Patrol.

(October 4, 2010 - 10-4 Highway Patrol Parade in honor of Broderick
Crawford (Dan Matthews from Highway Patrol Series 1955-59) at his star on
Hollywood Blvd., near Grauman's Chinese Theater.

Had a chance to enjoy it with my son Sevan and to prove that dad wasn't
making this stuff up...)
Steve Barber
2017-08-03 14:50:58 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Transmission A: The exchange between Officer with call #38 and an
unidentified Officer responding to what #38 said about Market Hall.
http://youtu.be/LuzZu24QxCg
This is the last portion of transmission A (the portion at 0:32 into the
above clip) broken into segments. Count the syllables of the words that
1. The transmission played at normal speed, one time, immediately
followed by...
2. Beginning at 0:04 seconds into this segment you will hear the
transmission slowed and slightly filtered to decrease background noise to
enhance the voice, immediately followed by...
3. Slowed and further filtering to remove more background noise to
enhance the voice.
I count six syllables, not four, within the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LkmY6fEbrIg
For some unknown reason, the second YouTube link I posted titled Eight
syllables" doesn't work, so am posting the audio clip here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzwlQAuA9GybMEw3SEdhT283MHYxOVJMSUhuRmxRUGtpNTE4/view
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-04 01:46:28 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Just noise. And lots of Javascript errors. And you have to log in to a
Google account and agree to their data mining agreements and backdoor to
NSA.
g***@gmail.com
And what are the six syllables that you hear?
Steve Barber
2017-08-04 22:08:09 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Steve Barber
Transmission A: The exchange between Officer with call #38 and an
unidentified Officer responding to what #38 said about Market Hall.
http://youtu.be/LuzZu24QxCg
This is the last portion of transmission A (the portion at 0:32 into the
above clip) broken into segments. Count the syllables of the words that
1. The transmission played at normal speed, one time, immediately
followed by...
2. Beginning at 0:04 seconds into this segment you will hear the
transmission slowed and slightly filtered to decrease background noise to
enhance the voice, immediately followed by...
3. Slowed and further filtering to remove more background noise to
enhance the voice.
I count six syllables, not four, within the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LkmY6fEbrIg
And what are the six syllables that you hear?
Not so fast! My definition of what is being said is not the purpose or
the point of the thread. Thus, the title of this thread. This thread is
in regard to how many syllables--SYLLABLES-- Mike-- are heard within the
speech you hear as "Keep your mic off". It is based on syllables and only
syllables! You are the person who claims to hear four words that contains
4 syllables, . No more, no less. Clearly, there are more syllables within
the transmission than 4. I expect you to reveal how many syllables you
hear. That is the entire reason for my posting this as indicated in the
title. You are the person claiming that you hear a phrase, and that
phrase, according to what you contend, contains only 4 syllables. COUNT
THEM. COUNT THE SYLLABLES within the speech of the link I posted. HOW MANY
SYLLABLES ARE YOU HEARING?! Read the title of the post. It doesn't say
anything about what **I** think is being said--it pertains to the amount
of syllables contained within words spoken by a police officer during a
transmission that you claim has four words: "Keep your mic off". You
stated to me: " You have it ass-backwards. You are supposed to let the
evidence lead you not you lead the evidence. The evidence is clear, we
know what words were spoken, we do not know who spoke them." Okay. I am
"letting the evidence lead" me. I counted at least 6 syllables of the
complete transmission you are citing from start to finish. So, it's up to
you to either dispute or accept the point made in the title of this
thread.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-06 03:54:43 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Not fair. You are using big words again.
thread.
OHLeeRedux
2017-08-07 13:57:43 UTC
Not fair. You are using big words again

Oh, poor Anthony. Why don't you just look at one of your picture books
while the smart people discuss things?
GKnoll
2017-08-06 03:59:08 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
I answered your question in the "Murray, keep your mic off" thread. Go
there to find your answer.
GKnoll
there to find your answer.
Ace Kefford
2017-08-05 03:25:59 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Steve Barber
Transmission A: The exchange between Officer with call #38 and an
unidentified Officer responding to what #38 said about Market Hall.
http://youtu.be/LuzZu24QxCg
This is the last portion of transmission A (the portion at 0:32 into the
above clip) broken into segments. Count the syllables of the words that
1. The transmission played at normal speed, one time, immediately
followed by...
2. Beginning at 0:04 seconds into this segment you will hear the
transmission slowed and slightly filtered to decrease background noise to
enhance the voice, immediately followed by...
3. Slowed and further filtering to remove more background noise to
enhance the voice.
I count six syllables, not four, within the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=LkmY6fEbrIg
And what are the six syllables that you hear?
Any words I tried to claim I hear would just be making things up. Not
clear enough to these ears through my cheapo computer speakers to hear any
words clearly. Given the right suggestion if I were gullible I am sure I
could hear whatever anyone claimed was there. The "Turn me on dead man"
phenomenon.

On the other hand, I could probably say what I DON'T hear it saying if you
want to propose some possibilities.