DPD Sgt Steve Ellis a pivotal witness
2018-04-26 01:04:21 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Anthony Marsh
Prove that Oswald did that. Show me the films or photos.
XXX
2018-04-27 00:33:34 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Stavis “Steve” Ellis

http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/History/The_deed/Sneed/Ellis.html
mainframetech
2018-04-28 00:00:08 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.

2018-04-28 23:06:17 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.
Chris
He didn't actually see the bullet.
That is physically impossible. He noticed that SOMETHING had hit the curb.
bigdog
Added to the two that hit JFK it adds up to three.
mainframetech
2018-05-01 02:46:33 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.
Added to the two that hit JFK it adds up to three.
And then there was the bullet that hit the curb by James Tague, and
the one that went through the windshield of the limo seen by 6 witnesses,
and the one that struck over the windshield in the chrome bar, at least
one that hit Connally, and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the grass of the
midfield.

And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.

2018-05-02 02:38:31 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.
Added to the two that hit JFK it adds up to three.
And then there was the bullet that hit the curb by James Tague,
Where did it come from?
Post by mainframetech
the one that went through the windshield of the limo seen by 6 witnesses,
Where did it come from and where did it go?
Post by mainframetech
and the one that struck over the windshield in the chrome bar,
Came from behind?
Post by mainframetech
at least one that hit Connally,
If it came from behind how did it miss the President?
Post by mainframetech
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the
grass of the midfield.
Did both miss the Limousine?
Post by mainframetech
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
Chris
Sounds like a shooting gallery. Why did so many of theses bullets miss
all the passengers in the Limousine? You claim there was gun smoke
floating in the air. Why did the snipers not use modern smokeless
ammunition?
mainframetech
2018-05-03 00:44:09 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.
Added to the two that hit JFK it adds up to three.
And then there was the bullet that hit the curb by James Tague,
Where did it come from?
A gun.
the one that went through the windshield of the limo seen by 6 witnesses,
Where did it come from and where did it go?
It came from a gun and went through the windshield as per 6 witnesses.
and the one that struck over the windshield in the chrome bar,
Came from behind?
Had to:

at least one that hit Connally,
If it came from behind how did it miss the President?
How does any bullet miss its target? Bad aim or other factor.
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the
grass of the midfield.
Did both miss the Limousine?
If they made gouges in the midfield grass, they had to. And the
gouges pointed to the GK.
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
Chris
Sounds like a shooting gallery. Why did so many of theses bullets miss
all the passengers in the Limousine? You claim there was gun smoke
floating in the air. Why did the snipers not use modern smokeless
ammunition?
I do NOT 'claim' anything, and I did not state that gun smoke hung in
the air, witnesses did. The shooters didn't tell me why they fired and
produced smoke.

2018-05-04 00:11:42 UTC
http://www.jfk-lecomplot.com/doc_fichiers/Impact_in_the_chrome_frame_redim.jpg
at least one that hit Connally,
If it came from behind how did it miss the President?
How does any bullet miss its target? Bad aim or other factor.
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the
grass of the midfield.
Did both miss the Limousine?
If they made gouges in the midfield grass, they had to. And the
gouges pointed to the GK.
So you think to shots fired at a moving target both missed the target but landed right next to each other in the median grass? Does that make sense to you?
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
Chris
Sounds like a shooting gallery. Why did so many of theses bullets miss
all the passengers in the Limousine? You claim there was gun smoke
floating in the air. Why did the snipers not use modern smokeless
ammunition?
I do NOT 'claim' anything, and I did not state that gun smoke hung in
the air, witnesses did. The shooters didn't tell me why they fired and
produced smoke.
But of course all these stealth shooters chose to use black powder that
would give away their positions by producing billows of gunsmoke.
mainframetech
2018-05-04 23:32:00 UTC
[...]
WRONG as usual! It did not occur to you that there may have been 2 or
more shooters firing at the same time on cue and their shots landed close
together? Faulty logic again.
[...]
I have no idea if they chose that, or it was a weather anomaly that
caused the smoke from firing hot bullets and making the barrels hot too.

2018-05-06 00:21:36 UTC
[...]
No it didn't occur to me because that would have been really, really
stupid. Why would "they" want to have two or more shooters fire on cue?
Why would "they" put two shooters right next to each other? Why would
"they" hire two shooters who couldn't hit a target from close range?
Inquiring minds want to know?

It never ceases to amaze me at the explanations you will reach for. You
make one silly statement and in order to try to rescue it, you will make
an even sillier statement.
[...]
Making the barrels too hot? Where do you come up with these things.
Barrels get too hot when they fire many rounds in a small amount of time.
We are talking about machine guns which fire at the rate of 600 rpm or
higher. Those gun barrels will get hot which is why their barrels would
have to be swapped out. There isn't a gun in the world that will overheat
a barrel after just a few rounds. Once again you make a silly statement
and try to rescue it with an even sillier one.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-07 16:13:28 UTC
[...]
What cue? One missed then the other had to fire.
That's why they send of snipers in teams of 2. The spotter is there in
case something goes wrong. In the DeGaulle attack, one of the shooter's
rifles jammed so the other had to pick up the slack.
Post by bigdog
Why would "they" put two shooters right next to each other? Why would
"they" hire two shooters who couldn't hit a target from close range?
Inquiring minds want to know?
That's what makes it sound like a CIA hit. Typical incompetence.
mainframetech
2018-05-08 01:32:06 UTC
[...]
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no clue, so
don't bother talking about it. As to why things don't occur to you, maybe
you're getting too old or some similar reason. A reason the have 2 or
more shooters firing at the same target is to give better odds of the
target being hit. For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained
because it would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
Post by bigdog
It never ceases to amaze me at the explanations you will reach for. You
make one silly statement and in order to try to rescue it, you will make
an even sillier statement.
Or I'm making sensible statements and you're taking them in your usual
fantasy world manner.
[...]
You just don't even seem to have much knowledge of guns either. Never
mind the natural world around you. A single bullet through a barrel will
raise the temperature of a gun barrel. Not so hot it has to be changed or
cooled down, but possibly hot enough to interact with the air quality if
there are weather considerations.

2018-05-08 19:08:56 UTC
[...]
You have postulated too shooters firing simultaneous shots into the grass.
Unless they were aiming at the grass, doesn't that tell you they missed
what they were aiming at?
Post by mainframetech
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe
you're getting too old or some similar reason.
Like having some common sense. It keeps me from dreaming up ridiculous
scenarios. Apparently that isn't a problem for you.
Post by mainframetech
A reason the have 2 or
more shooters firing at the same target is to give better odds of the
target being hit. For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained
because it would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
If you have two shooters firing from the GK and you are trying to frame a
guy firing from the TSBD, it really doesn't matter if you make it seem
like there is only one on the GK. You now have two shooters and a
conspiracy. You get points for originality however. Most conspiracy
hobbyists are content with just having one shooter on the GK. You doubled
down.
It never ceases to amaze me at the explanations you will reach for. You
make one silly statement and in order to try to rescue it, you will make
an even sillier statement.
Or I'm making sensible statements and you're taking them in your usual
fantasy world manner.
The irony is getting thick.
Just when I think you can't get any sillier.....
mainframetech
2018-05-09 15:28:52 UTC
[...]
WRONG! I did not postulate anything. I repeated the story from the
Hartmans as they told it. Go see for yourself if you don't believe it.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe
you're getting too old or some similar reason.
Like having some common sense. It keeps me from dreaming up ridiculous
scenarios. Apparently that isn't a problem for you.
Now, now! You know you dream up some whoppers!
A reason they have 2 or
more shooters firing at the same target is to give better odds of the
target being hit. For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained
because it would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
If you have two shooters firing from the GK and you are trying to frame a
guy firing from the TSBD, it really doesn't matter if you make it seem
like there is only one on the GK. You now have two shooters and a
conspiracy. You get points for originality however. Most conspiracy
hobbyists are content with just having one shooter on the GK. You doubled
down.
WRONG! You seem to have forgotten that I suggested that there might
be a lady named Ruth Martinez in the 6th floor of the TSBD speaking on a
walkie-talkie giving a signal when to fire. That would get everyone
firing at the same time, which would include the TSBD AND the GK.
It never ceases to amaze me at the explanations you will reach for. You
make one silly statement and in order to try to rescue it, you will make
an even sillier statement.
Or I'm making sensible statements and you're taking them in your usual
fantasy world manner.
The irony is getting thick.
Thanks for warning us of your next move.
[...]
Oh? You now doubt that there are any weather considerations that
might cause what might seem to be smoke to rise at a shot? You've become
a weather guru too, among all your other brags?

2018-05-10 18:46:07 UTC
[...]
I don't need whoppers. The scenario I believe was known over 50 years ago
and I have been able to stay with that one story because it makes sense
and has stood the test of time. You on the other hand have to keep
reinventing your beliefs. Each time the silliness is pointed out, you come
up with another addition that is even sillier. A perfect example is your
suggestion that some weather anomaly caused the gun smoke from your
imaginary GK shooter to linger in the air long enough to be spotted by
Holland. You have to keep adding elements to your story to try to keep it
afloat. It is now covered with barnacles.
A reason they have 2 or
[...]
Is that supposed to make your story sound like it makes sense? It didn't
work. You might want to cut back on the suggestions. They make your silly
stories sound even sillier. You've got all these shooters all firing
simultaneously but amazingly only one manages to hit the target. I guess
even back then it was hard to find good help.
[...]
You are the one who brought weather into this conversation to try to save
your ridiculous argument. By the time the motorcade come through Dallas,
it was a bright sun shiny day. Explain how that would cause gun smoke to
linger in the air long enough to be spotted.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-12 02:59:43 UTC
[...]
So, you've never shot guns and never seen gunsmoke.
Then look at some videos on Youtube.
A reason they have 2 or
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-12 22:05:35 UTC
[...]
I'm sure you've seen every episode, Anthony "24/7 TV Zombie" Marsh.

[Now watch him fail to get the irony and say he was talking about a
different kind of gunsmoke.]
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 00:15:33 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Temperature and humidity.
Anyone who has done any shooting knows this.
mainframetech
2018-05-16 02:21:36 UTC
[...]
At your age you should be able to count. JFK was hit 3 times by
separate bullets, head, back, and throat. So possibly 3 shooters hit
their target.
[...]
I'm not willing to pretend I'm a weather guru as you have done just
now. I simply suggested the possibility. No one chimed in, so we're
still in the dark on that possibility.

2018-05-08 23:43:27 UTC
No it didn't occur to me because that would have been really, really
stupid. Why would "they" want to have two or more shooters fire on cue?
Why would "they" put two shooters right next to each other? Why would
"they" hire two shooters who couldn't hit a target from close range?
Inquiring minds want to know?
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no clue,
so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
Post by mainframetech
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
Post by mainframetech
A reason the have 2 or more shooters firing at the same target is
to give better odds of the target being hit.
Also doubles the possibility for one of them being caught.
Post by mainframetech
For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained because it
would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
So you really think two snipers could synchronize their 2 shots
to sound like one? Are these the same snipers who both missed?
Anthony Marsh
Not exactly. Some are close, but you can still tell them apart.
mainframetech
2018-05-16 02:22:58 UTC
No it didn't occur to me because that would have been really, really
stupid. Why would "they" want to have two or more shooters fire on cue?
To reduce the number of shots that would be reported so that it would b
easier to sell a 'lone nut' theory.
Why would "they" put two shooters right next to each other? Why would
"they" hire two shooters who couldn't hit a target from close range?
Inquiring minds want to know?
Obviously, to increase the odds of hitting the target. And since it
was probable that the Mafia supplied the shooters, they don't have
professional snipers working for them, they put up many shooters to
increase their odds with a less than professional set of shooters.
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no clue,
so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
WRONG again! I'm not clueless, and I have proved that along the way in
correcting your constant mistakes, same as bd. You know that my comment
was a standard phrase, and applied only to that one particular situation
with shooters.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
"maybe getting old..." is not an insult, as an older person myself, I
would not take offense to that phrase being used with me in mind. I have
never called women "airheads" and challenge you to produce any text
anywhere that I would have said that. You know you have gotten caught a
few times making stuff up, and this sounds like it now. Cites and links
please.
A reason the have 2 or more shooters firing at the same target is
to give better odds of the target being hit.
Also doubles the possibility for one of them being caught.
As you know, none of the shooters were caught in this case. The
'patsy' gimmick worked perfectly and freed all plotters to go about their
lives without any fear.
For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained because it
would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
So you really think two snipers could synchronize their 2 shots
to sound like one? Are these the same snipers who both missed?
The closer together the shots are, the less chance of people hearing
them separately.

2018-05-17 20:07:13 UTC
No it didn't occur to me because that would have been really, really
stupid. Why would "they" want to have two or more shooters fire on cue?
To reduce the number of shots that would be reported so that it would b
easier to sell a 'lone nut' theory.
This pair of snipers would need to be standing right next to each other
to count 1-2-3 fire! That doubles the chances of drawing attention and
being spotted.
Why would "they" put two shooters right next to each other? Why would
"they" hire two shooters who couldn't hit a target from close range?
Inquiring minds want to know?
Obviously, to increase the odds of hitting the target. And since it
was probable that the Mafia supplied the shooters, they don't have
professional snipers working for them, they put up many shooters to
increase their odds with a less than professional set of shooters.
Why not hire one pro sniper to fire one kill shot from a position to come
and go unseen? The Dal-Tex was the better location. Only an amateur
would use the TSBD 6th floor and he was confronted in the lunchroom. Had a
DPD Officer handcuffed him immediately until the upper floors were
searched, then no chance for escape.
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no
clue, so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
WRONG again! I'm not clueless, and I have proved that along the
way in correcting your constant mistakes, same as bd. You know
that my comment was a standard phrase, and applied only to that
one particular situation with shooters.
You claim two shooters side-by-side fired simultaneous shots,
but don't bother talking about it? You made this allegation on
a widely read International Discussion Group.

Discussion - the action or process of talking about something.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
"maybe getting old..." is not an insult, as an older person myself, I
would not take offense to that phrase being used with me in mind.
You said it in a condescending manner, otherwise what does age
have to do with it?
Post by mainframetech
I have never called women "airheads" and challenge you to produce any text
anywhere that I would have said that. You know you have gotten caught a
few times making stuff up, and this sounds like it now. Cites and links
please.
You tried to make the argument that female employees in a small
lunchroom didn't notice LHO because they were "probably talking
a mile-a-minute." Not all women are chatty, some are quiet and
observant. Some are chatty and observant.
A reason the have 2 or more shooters firing at the same target is
to give better odds of the target being hit.
Also doubles the possibility for one of them being caught.
As you know, none of the shooters were caught in this case. The
'patsy' gimmick worked perfectly and freed all plotters to go about their
lives without any fear.
One shooter was caught after he killed a Patrol Officer. A large
majority of earwitnesses heard 3 shots. Some TSBD employees
watching the Parade on the 5th floor heard 3 loud shots above.
Do the math.
For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained because it
would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
So you really think two snipers could synchronize their 2 shots
to sound like one? Are these the same snipers who both missed?
The closer together the shots are, the less chance of people hearing
them separately.
Chris
How many pairs of snipers were firing in unison and where
were they located?
mainframetech
2018-05-18 00:56:50 UTC
No it didn't occur to me because that would have been really, really
stupid. Why would "they" want to have two or more shooters fire on cue?
To reduce the number of shots that would be reported so that it would b
easier to sell a 'lone nut' theory.
This pair of snipers would need to be standing right next to each other
to count 1-2-3 fire! That doubles the chances of drawing attention and
being spotted.
Pair? I think there were a lot more than that. The many bullet
strikes in Dealey Plaza strongly suggest that. Unless you subscribe to
bd's guess that the 11 strikes were all ricochets. From the head
shot...:)
Why would "they" put two shooters right next to each other? Why would
"they" hire two shooters who couldn't hit a target from close range?
Inquiring minds want to know?
Obviously, to increase the odds of hitting the target. And since it
was probable that the Mafia supplied the shooters, they don't have
professional snipers working for them, they put up many shooters to
increase their odds with a less than professional set of shooters.
Why not hire one pro sniper to fire one kill shot from a position to come
and go unseen? The Dal-Tex was the better location. Only an amateur
would use the TSBD 6th floor and he was confronted in the lunchroom. Had a
DPD Officer handcuffed him immediately until the upper floors were
searched, then no chance for escape.
The choice of shooters was probably limited, and expert snipers didn't
grow on trees. Mafia shooters require many of them to raise the odds of
getting the target. The scenario suggested had 3 people in the TSBD on
the 6th floor, 2 shooters and a woman who gave signals on a walkie-talkie.
One shooter using Oswald's MC rifle.
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no
clue, so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
WRONG again! I'm not clueless, and I have proved that along the
way in correcting your constant mistakes, same as bd. You know
that my comment was a standard phrase, and applied only to that
one particular situation with shooters.
You claim two shooters side-by-side fired simultaneous shots,
but don't bother talking about it? You made this allegation on
a widely read International Discussion Group.
It was a standard phrase when something isn't worth talking about, but
I'll be happy to talk about it if you just can't understand my comment.
Post by claviger
Discussion - the action or process of talking about something.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
"maybe getting old..." is not an insult, as an older person myself, I
would not take offense to that phrase being used with me in mind.
You said it in a condescending manner, otherwise what does age
have to do with it?
Now you can read "condescending manner"? talk about a guru! See bd,
he thinks he's one too. As to age being involved, as I know myself, at my
age 2 things go and the first is memory. The second...I forgot what was
the second.
I have never called women "airheads" and challenge you to produce any text
anywhere that I would have said that. You know you have gotten caught a
few times making stuff up, and this sounds like it now. Cites and links
please.
You tried to make the argument that female employees in a small
lunchroom didn't notice LHO because they were "probably talking
a mile-a-minute." Not all women are chatty, some are quiet and
observant. Some are chatty and observant.
However, the women you tried to use as evidence could have been the
talkative kind, and may have been paying attention to each other.
A reason the have 2 or more shooters firing at the same target is
to give better odds of the target being hit.
Also doubles the possibility for one of them being caught.
As you know, none of the shooters were caught in this case. The
'patsy' gimmick worked perfectly and freed all plotters to go about their
lives without any fear.
One shooter was caught after he killed a Patrol Officer. A large
majority of earwitnesses heard 3 shots. Some TSBD employees
watching the Parade on the 5th floor heard 3 loud shots above.
Do the math.
You cannot prove that person was a shooter,. You can't place him in
the window with the MC rifle firing at the motorcade. Not that any MC
type bullets hit or hurt anyone.
For them firing on "cue", that is easily explained because it
would lead to only a single shooter being looked for, saving
all of the conspirators from being chased. Simple!
So you really think two snipers could synchronize their 2 shots
to sound like one? Are these the same snipers who both missed?
The closer together the shots are, the less chance of people hearing
them separately.
Chris
How many pairs of snipers were firing in unison and where
were they located?
If they were firing in unison, there would be difficulty in
determining how many there were, and even where they were. But I expect
they were in all the easily thought of places. TSBD, Dal-Tex, buildings
on Houston Street, etc.

2018-05-19 01:13:10 UTC
Post by claviger
[...]
How many fragments did that bullet brreak up into that left the two large
fragments in the limo? And tell me what each of YOUR fragments hit. No
proof required. Just good guesses.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 20:42:14 UTC
[...]
No. the Dal-Tex was not a good location. Some idiot was sitting on the
fire escape blocking the view. And there were only a few open windows with
no workers in the rooms. Many more open floors and windows in the TSBD.
Absolutely no one was on the 7th floor.
Post by claviger
would use the TSBD 6th floor and he was confronted in the lunchroom. Had a
DPD Officer handcuffed him immediately until the upper floors were
searched, then no chance for escape.
Why wasn't the shooter caught immediately by the 3 men on the floor below?
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no
clue, so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
WRONG again! I'm not clueless, and I have proved that along the
way in correcting your constant mistakes, same as bd. You know
that my comment was a standard phrase, and applied only to that
one particular situation with shooters.
You claim two shooters side-by-side fired simultaneous shots,
There is not enough room for them to be side to side. That is a straw
man argument.
Post by claviger
but don't bother talking about it? You made this allegation on
a widely read International Discussion Group.
Is that an InterNet group?
Post by claviger
Discussion - the action or process of talking about something.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
"maybe getting old..." is not an insult, as an older person myself, I
would not take offense to that phrase being used with me in mind.
You said it in a condescending manner, otherwise what does age
have to do with it?
I think it was directed ONLY at me because I am 70. They need to make
personal attacks so that they don't accidentally discuss the evidence.
I have never called women "airheads" and challenge you to produce any text
anywhere that I would have said that. You know you have gotten caught a
few times making stuff up, and this sounds like it now. Cites and links
please.
You tried to make the argument that female employees in a small
lunchroom didn't notice LHO because they were "probably talking
a mile-a-minute." Not all women are chatty, some are quiet and
observant. Some are chatty and observant.
Maybe he's singling out only the TSBD women, not all women.
A reason the have 2 or more shooters firing at the same target is
to give better odds of the target being hit.
Also doubles the possibility for one of them being caught.
As you know, none of the shooters were caught in this case. The
'patsy' gimmick worked perfectly and freed all plotters to go about their
lives without any fear.
One shooter was caught after he killed a Patrol Officer. A large
One shooter was caught on the grassy knoll, but he was let go because he
flashed genuine SS identification. During the Vietnam War, CIA officers
had a Get Out of Jail Free Card so they could not be detained for
anything. Rape, Murder, Cannibalism.
Post by claviger
majority of earwitnesses heard 3 shots. Some TSBD employees
watching the Parade on the 5th floor heard 3 loud shots above.
Do the math.
So you're saying 3+3=6?
Zero
claviger
2018-05-19 14:48:08 UTC
Why not hire one pro sniper to fire one kill shot from a position to come
and go unseen? The Dal-Tex was the better location. Only an amateur
No. the Dal-Tex was not a good location. Some idiot was sitting on the
fire escape blocking the view. And there were only a few open windows with
no workers in the rooms. Many more open floors and windows in the TSBD.
Absolutely no one was on the 7th floor.
The angle would be perfect from the Dal Tex Bldg. Files said his partner
was in a closet with a window and fired a shot at the motorcade.
would use the TSBD 6th floor and he was confronted in the lunchroom.
Had a DPD Officer handcuffed him immediately until the upper floors
were searched, then no chance for escape.
Why wasn't the shooter caught immediately by the 3 men on the floor below?
Why didn't they make a Citizens Arrest, or TSBD Employee of the Month
arrest? Probably because the sniper had a gun and they didn't.
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no
clue, so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
WRONG again! I'm not clueless, and I have proved that along the
way in correcting your constant mistakes, same as bd. You know
that my comment was a standard phrase, and applied only to that
one particular situation with shooters.
You claim two shooters side-by-side fired simultaneous shots,
There is not enough room for them to be side to side. That is a straw
man argument.
We are talking about two coordinated simultaneous shots.
How could that happen? Mental telepathy?
but don't bother talking about it? You made this allegation on
a widely read International Discussion Group.
Is that an InterNet group?
A group that uses the Internet for the purpose of having discussions.
Discussion - the action or process of talking about something.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
"maybe getting old..." is not an insult, as an older person myself, I
would not take offense to that phrase being used with me in mind.
You said it in a condescending manner, otherwise what does age
have to do with it?
I think it was directed ONLY at me because I am 70. They need to make
personal attacks so that they don't accidentally discuss the evidence.
Yes.
I have never called women "airheads" and challenge you to produce any text
anywhere that I would have said that. You know you have gotten caught a
few times making stuff up, and this sounds like it now. Cites and links
please.
You tried to make the argument that female employees in a small
lunchroom didn't notice LHO because they were "probably talking
a mile-a-minute." Not all women are chatty, some are quiet and
observant. Some are chatty and observant.
Maybe he's singling out only the TSBD women, not all women.
How do TSBD women differ from all other women?
A reason the have 2 or more shooters firing at the same target is
to give better odds of the target being hit.
Also doubles the possibility for one of them being caught.
As you know, none of the shooters were caught in this case. The
'patsy' gimmick worked perfectly and freed all plotters to go about their
lives without any fear.
One shooter was caught after he killed a Patrol Officer. A large
One shooter was caught on the grassy knoll, but he was let go because he
flashed genuine SS identification.
That guy did not have a weapon so he was not a shooter, unless you
are accusing him of pointing his finger and yelling Bang-Bang!
majority of earwitnesses heard 3 shots. Some TSBD employees
watching the Parade on the 5th floor heard 3 loud shots above.
Do the math.
So you're saying 3+3=6?
Are you asking this question to show off your skills in lower math?
Maybe they all heard the same 3 shots. Did that thought never
occur to you?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-20 18:35:47 UTC
Why not hire one pro sniper to fire one kill shot from a position to come
and go unseen? The Dal-Tex was the better location. Only an amateur
No. the Dal-Tex was not a good location. Some idiot was sitting on the
fire escape blocking the view. And there were only a few open windows with
no workers in the rooms. Many more open floors and windows in the TSBD.
Absolutely no one was on the 7th floor.
The angle would be perfect from the Dal Tex Bldg. Files said his partner
was in a closet with a window and fired a shot at the motorcade.
Show me which angle you mean.
Files was a liar.
Are you trying to become a conspiracy kook?
Keep practicing.
would use the TSBD 6th floor and he was confronted in the lunchroom.
Had a DPD Officer handcuffed him immediately until the upper floors
were searched, then no chance for escape.
Why wasn't the shooter caught immediately by the 3 men on the floor below?
Why didn't they make a Citizens Arrest, or TSBD Employee of the Month
arrest? Probably because the sniper had a gun and they didn't.
He only had one bullet left and there were 3 of them.
As to whether 2 shooters couldn't hit a target, we have no
clue, so don't bother talking about it.
Bravo! In one sentence you sum up the essence of CT thinking.
When a CT is clueless then how rude to discuss it further.
WRONG again! I'm not clueless, and I have proved that along the
way in correcting your constant mistakes, same as bd. You know
that my comment was a standard phrase, and applied only to that
one particular situation with shooters.
You claim two shooters side-by-side fired simultaneous shots,
There is not enough room for them to be side to side. That is a straw
man argument.
We are talking about two coordinated simultaneous shots.
How could that happen? Mental telepathy?
Nope, that doesn't work.
How did the Navy Seals fire 3 shots within 180 miliseconds?
Psychic?
but don't bother talking about it? You made this allegation on
a widely read International Discussion Group.
Is that an InterNet group?
A group that uses the Internet for the purpose of having discussions.
More evasion. Just spit it out. You mean the NUthouse?
Discussion - the action or process of talking about something.
As to why things don't occur to you, maybe you're getting too
old or some similar reason.
First you insult women as airheads, now you insult old people too.
"maybe getting old..." is not an insult, as an older person myself, I
would not take offense to that phrase being used with me in mind.
You said it in a condescending manner, otherwise what does age
have to do with it?
I think it was directed ONLY at me because I am 70. They need to make
personal attacks so that they don't accidentally discuss the evidence.
Yes.
Well, finally you admit something.
So, 3 people hear 3 shots each and you add them up 3+3+3=9 Shots.
mainframetech
2018-05-04 23:33:38 UTC
[...]
It makes sense if you consider that there were 2 or more shooters
firing to a signal at the same time. Their bullets would land close to
one another. Try thinking next time.
[...]
It was also suggested that the weather conditions may have helped smoke
to appear, but I can't say about that one way or another.

2018-05-06 19:02:15 UTC
[...]
Silly. They were all shooting at the grass?
2018-05-06 00:38:00 UTC
[...]
+
+++
+
/ \

Straw Man Argument.
No one thinks that.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-04 12:53:30 UTC
[...]
Gouges in the grass? Hey man, did someone gouge your grass? That's just
rude, dude.
You still can't explain what smashed in the back of the rearview mirror.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-03 14:34:27 UTC
Post by mainframetech
at least one that hit Connally,
If it came from behind how did it miss the President?
There was plenty of room for it to go over JFK's right shoulder. I
showed you the Meyers cartoon.
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the
grass of the midfield.
Did both miss the Limousine?
Both non-existent shots missed the President.
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
Chris
Sounds like a shooting gallery. Why did so many of theses bullets miss
all the passengers in the Limousine? You claim there was gun smoke
floating in the air. Why did the snipers not use modern smokeless
ammunition?
Who says they did? The FBI said 3 shots 3 hits no missed.
They foound a bullet hole in the floor pan.
PSY DOC
2018-05-12 22:36:44 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
I do not recall ever reading that the FBI found a hole in the limo floor
pan.

Could you point me to that reference(s)?
bigdog
2018-05-14 00:14:20 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
I'm betting he can't.

I'm also betting he won't walk it back either.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-15 16:46:01 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
Well, I have 3 advantages over you.
First, I read the messages in reverse chronological order so had already
posted the reference BEFORE I read your message.
Second, I know how to Google then cut and paste my original messages.
Third, I have the files. You don't. SOmetimes even the original magazine
or a microfiche copy of that issue. You have no way to find it.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-17 01:58:19 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
I have the best files. No one has files like me. These are the most
incredible files.

Thank you, Anthony "Trump Man" Marsh.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 00:14:45 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
I have written about this before:

Anthony Marsh
10/20/11
Post by PSY DOC
Was there hole in the limo floor? Was that just a rumor? Where was the
hole rumored to be and what it the source of that rumor?
Don't know for sure. Three sources for the rumor.
One was workmen who did the Quick Fix.
Another was U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT 12/30/63.
FBI report denying it.

Kennedy Assassination Collection Full Results
What Next?
Hits 1-1 of 1
Hit 1 of 1
AGENCY INFORMATION

AGENCY : FBI
RECORD NUMBER : 124-10011-10417
RECORDS SERIES : HQ
AGENCY FILE NUMBER : 105-82555-1ST NR 1339
DOCUMENT INFORMATION

ORIGINATOR : FBI
FROM : ROSEN, A.
TO : BELMONT
DATE : 01/06/64
PAGES : 2
DOCUMENT TYPE : PAPER, TEXTUAL DOCUMENT
SUBJECTS : EVID, LIMOUSINE, BULLET FRAGMENTS, HOLE IN FLOOR
PAN, MAGAZINE, U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT 12/30/63
CLASSIFICATION : UNCLASSIFIED
RESTRICTIONS : OPEN IN FULL
CURRENT STATUS : OPEN
DATE OF LAST REVIEW : 10/26/92
Hits 1-1 of 1
mainframetech
2018-05-16 02:20:56 UTC
Post by mainframetech
at least one that hit Connally,
If it came from behind how did it miss the President?
There was plenty of room for it to go over JFK's right shoulder. I
showed you the Meyers cartoon.
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the
grass of the midfield.
Did both miss the Limousine?
Both non-existent shots missed the President.
How did you determine that the 2 shots identified to the Hartmans by a
cop were "nonexistent"?
Post by PSY DOC
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
Chris
Sounds like a shooting gallery. Why did so many of theses bullets miss
all the passengers in the Limousine? You claim there was gun smoke
floating in the air. Why did the snipers not use modern smokeless
ammunition?
That was a reference to a possibility, not a guarantee. And the gun
smoke was mentioned by a eyewitness, not me. I simply repeated it.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-06 19:02:59 UTC
Post by mainframetech
at least one that hit Connally,
If it came from behind how did it miss the President?
If you want to be a WC defender you have to say that one shot missed.
Where did it go? Show me the bullet.
ammunition?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-02 04:33:51 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.
Added to the two that hit JFK it adds up to three.
And then there was the bullet that hit the curb by James Tague, and
Could have been just a fragment, not a whole bullet.
What hit the back of the rear view mirror, whole bullet or a fragment?
Post by mainframetech
the one that went through the windshield of the limo seen by 6 witnesses,
and the one that struck over the windshield in the chrome bar, at least
There was no HOLE in the windshield, only a crack. Do you think they
could have replaced the windshield in only 10 minutes like those
commercials on TV now?
Post by mainframetech
one that hit Connally, and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the grass of the
midfield.
Gouges in grass? Are you nuts? Squirrels?
Post by mainframetech
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK. The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
All the official diagrams of the head wound show an intact bullet
entering and exiting. You'd have to be some kind of conspiracy nut to
know that bullets can break up when they hit the head.
2018-05-04 00:08:46 UTC
He gave a detailed description of the shooting sequence confirmed by the
Zapruder Film. He found the bullet impact on the curb. Sgt Ellis was the
only DPD source to mention LHO had been passing out "Hands Off Cuba"
fliers in downtown Dallas.
Remember his seeing the bullet that hit the curb on the right side of
the limo. it will stand out when we count up the bullet strikes in the
plaza.
Added to the two that hit JFK it adds up to three.
And then there was the bullet that hit the curb by James Tague, and
Probably the first missed shot by Oswald which would be the same one Ellis
saw.
Post by mainframetech
the one that went through the windshield of the limo seen by 6 witnesses,
A figment of your imagination. We don't count those.
Post by mainframetech
and the one that struck over the windshield in the chrome bar,
A fragment of the head shot.
Post by mainframetech
at least one that hit Connally,
Which also hit JFK in the back and came out his throat.
Post by mainframetech
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the grass of the
midfield.
They didn't see shots. Whatever they were told, it is silly to think that
there would be two bullet gouges side by side in the grass of the median.
If those really were bullet gouges there should have been bullets in them.
None were recovered. Somebody was guessing and doing it badly.
Post by mainframetech
And don't try to pretend that every single one of the bullet strikes
were ricochets from the head of JFK.
Strawman.
Our resident ballistics expert weighs in. <chuckle>
mainframetech
2018-05-04 23:34:09 UTC
Post by mainframetech
The wounds on his head weren't
pointing in the right direction to cover all those directions, and there
wouldn't have been enough energy left to do some of the damage some
bullets did.
Our resident ballistics expert weighs in. <chuckle>
WRONG! As usual, blatting out opinions and NO evidence of proof of
anything.

2018-05-06 00:40:27 UTC
Post by mainframetech
and the 2 shots seen by Wayne and Edna Hartman who
were told by a cop that they were bullet gouges in the grass of the
midfield.
They didn't see shots. Whatever they were told, it is silly to think that
there would be two bullet gouges side by side in the grass of the median.
It is STUPID to think that a bullet makes a gouge in the grass. WHo told
you that?
Post by bigdog
If those really were bullet gouges there should have been bullets in them.
None were recovered. Somebody was guessing and doing it badly.
Excellent point. So where is YOUR bullet which you think missed
everything in Dealey Plaza? Did it just melt in thin-air?