A is the window where Brennan saw Oswald
BOZ
2017-11-13 03:35:17 UTC

I looked up then at the Texas Book Depository Building. What I saw made my
“blood run cold.”

Poised in the corner window of the sixth floor was the same young man I
had noticed several times before the motorcade arrived. There was one
difference—this time he held a rifle in his hands, pointing toward
the Presidential car. He steadied the rifle against the cornice and while
he moved quickly, he didn’t seem to be in any kind of panic. All
of this happened in the matter of a second or two. Then came the sickening
sound of a second shot and I looked quickly back to the presidential car
which had moved only a few feet, still not apparently aware that it was
the assassin’s target.

Howard Brennan Eyewitness to History
donald willis
2017-11-14 01:07:55 UTC
Post by BOZ
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
I looked up then at the Texas Book Depository Building. What I saw made my
“blood run cold.”
Poised in the corner window of the sixth floor was the same young man I
had noticed several times before the motorcade arrived. There was one
difference—this time he held a rifle in his hands, pointing toward
the Presidential car. He steadied the rifle against the cornice
So much for the phony "rifle rest" box!

and while
Anthony Marsh
2017-11-14 14:27:15 UTC
Post by BOZ
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/HowardBrennan.jpg
I looked up then at the Texas Book Depository Building. What I saw made my
“blood run cold.”
Poised in the corner window of the sixth floor was the same young man I
had noticed several times before the motorcade arrived. There was one
difference—this time he held a rifle in his hands, pointing toward
the Presidential car. He steadied the rifle against the cornice and while
he moved quickly, he didn’t seem to be in any kind of panic. All
of this happened in the matter of a second or two. Then came the sickening
sound of a second shot and I looked quickly back to the presidential car
which had moved only a few feet, still not apparently aware that it was
the assassin’s target.
Howard Brennan Eyewitness to History
Excellent. Not exactly sworn testimony, but he admits that he did not
actually see Oswald shooing the rifle. Nice.

How about, "I didn't see the shooter firing because I was watching the
President's car go down the street."
BOZ
2017-11-15 01:16:53 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Marsh wrote "he did not actually see Oswald shooing the rifle." Do you
mean Oswald was trying to make his Carcano go away by waving his arms at
his rifle and saying “shoo?"
Anthony Marsh
WFT?
donald willis
How about, When I looked back up at the wide open window....
Anthony Marsh
Yes, that's even sillier.
donald willis
2017-11-16 19:56:57 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Silly witnesses--Brennan, Fischer, Edwards, Jackson, and more or less
Couch--all agree on that wide open window....

dcw
claviger
Yeah, they all must have been looking at the wrong building.
donald willis
2017-11-18 23:11:56 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Still in denial, eh? Of course, you'll use these witnesses for other
purposes, but not the one thing on which ALL agree!

dcw
BOZ
2017-11-17 15:45:48 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Did you think Oswald was going to shoot Kennedy with a rifle or drop a
window on his head? You are focused on an open window and ignoring the
fact that Oswald was shooting with his rifle from the place where he
worked. Your research SUCKS.
donald willis
2017-11-18 23:12:22 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Talk to my sources--Brennan, Fischer, Edwards, Jackson, and sometimes
Couch. They say YOUR research is sucky....

Talk, especially, to Jackson, who, when shown a photo of the depository
taken about 12:30pm 11/22/63, and asked to say how wide the window was
open, neglected the official "nest" window and picked the WIDE OPEN window
from the other end of the 6th floor! So much for LN complacency!

dcw
claviger
2017-11-18 04:24:40 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
They got it 50% right because the window was half open. Why would any
spectator in a building not open the window all the way on such a nice
sunshine day? The only person who didn't turned out to be a sniper who
fired shots at the motorcade. The half open window should have been a
clue to police on the street something was not quite right with that
situation. Three Black employees were in wide open windows on the 5th
floor, why not the White guy on the 6th floor?
donald willis
2017-11-18 23:39:16 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Wrong. Not the only person. You should check the photos first. In the
Dillard wide angle, there's a half-open window on the FOURTH floor, 6th
window from the east end. Does that mean that there was a second sniper,
on the 4th floor? By your logic, it does!

Post by claviger
clue to police on the street something was not quite right with that
situation. Three Black employees were in wide open windows on the 5th
floor, why not the White guy on the 6th floor?
Or Elsie Dorman on the 4th floor! She was the other person at a half-open
window (Trask p443). You're implying that Elsie Dorman was the second
shooter??

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2017-11-19 22:30:22 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Did you say LOGIC? By his logic the SS agent was the second shooter.
Post by claviger
clue to police on the street something was not quite right with that
situation. Three Black employees were in wide open windows on the 5th
floor, why not the White guy on the 6th floor?
Or Elsie Dorman on the 4th floor! She was the other person at a half-open
window (Trask p443). You're implying that Elsie Dorman was the second
shooter??
Ah yes, the old gun in the camera trick. I had lunch with some kook who
claimed that Zapruder was the real grassy knoll shooter who had a gun in
his camera.
dcw
BOZ
Was that Elsie Dorman's rifle found on the 6th floor?
Anthony Marsh
No, Silly. She used the old CIA gun in the camera trick! ;]>
donald willis
2017-11-21 01:43:37 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
clue to police on the street something was not quite right with that
situation. Three Black employees were in wide open windows on the 5th
floor, why not the White guy on the 6th floor?
Or Elsie Dorman on the 4th floor! She was the other person at a half-open
window (Trask p443). You're implying that Elsie Dorman was the second
shooter??
dcw
Was that Elsie Dorman's rifle found on the 6th floor?
Claviger isn't saying FIRST shooter (i.e., 6th floor), but SECOND shooter.
Ok, maybe he isn't even saying that, unless you follow his original logic
here to its illogical conclusions
Anthony Marsh
2017-11-19 18:30:59 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Excellent question. I think a sniper would not want the window wide open
because people might see him. Other windows were only half open so you
think ALL those windows had sniper's too, right?
Post by claviger
fired shots at the motorcade. The half open window should have been a
clue to police on the street something was not quite right with that
situation. Three Black employees were in wide open windows on the 5th
floor, why not the White guy on the 6th floor?
Sure, but no police or SS were looking up at the windows.
Several witnesses did, but one couple just thought it was the Secret
Service.
donald willis
2017-11-20 15:53:07 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Conversely, the planning committee of the assassination would want a
window left half open to make everyone think that, ah, there was that
sniper who was trying to conceal himself.

Oops! "Conceal himself"? But one guy seen up there seemed trying to
REVEAL himself--Fischer & Edwards were both taken with the odd positions
the man seemed to be in, and Fischer testified, specifically, that he
could not have seen so much of the suspect had the window not been WIDE
OPEN. Brennan said the man was resting on the window sill at one point.
Walthers had the man hanging out the window. Yeah, that half-open window
is a sure tip-off....

Post by Anthony Marsh
think ALL those windows had sniper's too, right?
I asked that very same question, soon to be posted. I saw only one other
one, but I didn't do an exhaustive look-see....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2017-11-19 18:31:11 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
How many average citizens would go to a College graduation and actively
look for snipers and identify all the SS agents in the crowd and thank
them for their work. Only one that I know of.
BOZ
2017-11-16 13:26:52 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
HOW ABOUT MAN WITH RIFLE SOUTHEAST CORNER. YOUR LOGIC IS LIKE THE ENDING
OF PLANET OF THE APES DIRECTED BY TIM BURTON.
donald willis
2017-11-17 15:42:44 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
Yes, that's what the Unholy Five said--Brennan, Fischer, Edwards, Jackson,
and sort of Couch. Wide open on the SE corner....

dcw
BOZ
and Couch. THESE PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN OSWALD.
donald willis
2017-11-20 00:11:17 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
[...]
I guess this is a Boz attempt at humor. Otherwise, I don't get it....
Unless, unless, he's serious, and finds that the Gang of Five may be
violating the sanctity of the Sacred Order of the Sixth-Floor "nest"
window.... Whose basic tenets are:

Sixth floor
East-end window
Half-open window
Oswald ensconced therein.

They got one tenet right....

dcw
BOZ
You don't get it? Of course you don't get it. You never get it.
donald willis
2017-11-24 23:32:35 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by donald willis
[...]