Congratulations, John McAdams:
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-07 12:58:48 UTC
Keep up the good fight.
Mark
2018-07-07 22:09:55 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Absolutely. Mark
W. Tracy Parnell
2018-07-07 22:10:10 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Congratulations indeed. Nice to know you will be back teaching some common
sense on the assassination to today's youth.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 19:41:19 UTC
Teaching what?
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-07 22:33:06 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
BOZ
2018-07-08 16:41:30 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM THE MONEY YOU EARNED FROM YOUR BRIDGE WINNINGS?
CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR MCADAMS. ONE QUESTION. WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS
POST HAVE TO DO WITH THE RUBY'S DOG SHEBA OR THE JFK ASSASSINATION? THIS
IS EVEN MORE IRRELEVANT THAN MY POSTS.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 14:57:31 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM THE MONEY YOU EARNED FROM YOUR BRIDGE WINNINGS?
I don't play for money. Maybe Master Points, but they are non-transferable.
Why bring up Sheba? She didn't shoot JFK.
Bud
<snicker> It is the only meaningful thing to occur here, ever.
BOZ
2018-07-08 16:41:40 UTC
MARSH WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE WORN? A THONG?
Anthony Marsh
a suit.
Jason Burke
Oh God. With that visual I'd almost rather be blind.
Ace Kefford
I had the same reaction!
BT George
2018-07-07 22:33:37 UTC
Congratulations.John. Let the haters eat crow! Free speech is for
*everyone* not just those with PC values.
Bud
2018-07-07 22:34:39 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
claviger
2018-07-08 12:57:04 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
What a concept our forefathers came up with!
slats
2018-07-09 14:31:52 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
Less so at private insitutions compared to public ones, which is probably
why Marquette (where my brother got his MBA) thought it would be easy to
get rid of him. I don't know how you survived three years wihout a salary,
John, but I salute you.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-10 19:45:33 UTC
Post by slats
Post by claviger
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
Less so at private insitutions compared to public ones, which is probably
why Marquette (where my brother got his MBA) thought it would be easy to
get rid of him. I don't know how you survived three years wihout a salary,
John, but I salute you.
You're not allowed to ask questions like that. And don't mention the
Mercers or CPAC.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 19:39:13 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
What a concept our forefathers came up with!
Yes, it even includes HATE speech. Aren't you lucky.
And then he turns around and deletes my message for using the word FREE.
Mark
2018-09-24 17:08:25 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
The court case is over, but the battle for free speech continues. The
Marquette Faculty Senate may be trying to come up with ways to stop a
fellow member from publishing, for instance, the Marquette Warrior. For
now, you can read about it here: mu-warrior.blogspot.com.

Mark
bigdog
2018-09-25 02:26:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
The court case is over, but the battle for free speech continues. The
Marquette Faculty Senate may be trying to come up with ways to stop a
fellow member from publishing, for instance, the Marquette Warrior. For
now, you can read about it here: mu-warrior.blogspot.com.
Thanks posting this. Universities are supposed to be places for free
exchange of ideas but they are evolving into places where group think is
mandated and no one is allowed to deviate. They invent all sorts of
excuses to stifle what they deem to be politically incorrect viewpoints as
they did in this case against John McAdams. Kudos to John for fighting the
good fight and striking a blow for academic freedom.

PS. I loved the last cartoon on the page. It pretty much sums up my
reaction to the mainstream media.
Bud
2018-09-25 02:26:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
The court case is over, but the battle for free speech continues. The
Marquette Faculty Senate may be trying to come up with ways to stop a
fellow member from publishing, for instance, the Marquette Warrior. For
now, you can read about it here: mu-warrior.blogspot.com.
Mark
I saw that and wanted to comment on it so bad, I even went to this
thread to put it here, but I thought it wouldn`t be allowed. Liberals
never learn, and they never admit they are wrong (they didn`t learn from
Trump getting elected and they certainly never admitted their role in it,
they just spin it into a form they are comfortable with, like calling
people racists). It is just a matter of rigging the game so they win next
time. If you say things the left doesn`t like, they`ll label you a bully
and silence you. I just saw that the left is trying to get most of the
right leaning discussion on youtube shut down.

Since the left has no chance in a discussion of ideas they are forced to
shut down dialog. Notice when they talk about dangerous speech, they don`t
mention the left whipping up the BLM furor, which got cops killed in NY,
Dallas and other places.