Congratulations, John McAdams:
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2018-07-07 12:58:48 UTC
Keep up the good fight.
Mark
2018-07-07 22:09:55 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Absolutely. Mark
W. Tracy Parnell
2018-07-07 22:10:10 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Congratulations indeed. Nice to know you will be back teaching some common
sense on the assassination to today's youth.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 19:41:19 UTC
Teaching what?
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-07 22:33:06 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
BOZ
2018-07-08 16:41:30 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM THE MONEY YOU EARNED FROM YOUR BRIDGE WINNINGS?
CONGRATULATIONS PROFESSOR MCADAMS. ONE QUESTION. WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS
POST HAVE TO DO WITH THE RUBY'S DOG SHEBA OR THE JFK ASSASSINATION? THIS
IS EVEN MORE IRRELEVANT THAN MY POSTS.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 14:57:31 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
WHY DON'T YOU SEND HIM THE MONEY YOU EARNED FROM YOUR BRIDGE WINNINGS?
I don't play for money. Maybe Master Points, but they are non-transferable.
Why bring up Sheba? She didn't shoot JFK.
Bud
<snicker> It is the only meaningful thing to occur here, ever.
BOZ
2018-07-08 16:41:40 UTC
MARSH WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE WORN? A THONG?
Anthony Marsh
a suit.
Jason Burke
Oh God. With that visual I'd almost rather be blind.
Ace Kefford
2018-07-10 22:47:03 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Please send him some money.
Did you see the pants he wore to the CPAC?
MARSH WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE WORN? A THONG?
Oh God. With that visual I'd almost rather be blind.
I had the same reaction!

BT George
2018-07-07 22:33:37 UTC
Congratulations.John. Let the haters eat crow! Free speech is for
*everyone* not just those with PC values.
Bud
2018-07-07 22:34:39 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
claviger
2018-07-08 12:57:04 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
What a concept our forefathers came up with!
slats
2018-07-09 14:31:52 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
Less so at private insitutions compared to public ones, which is probably
why Marquette (where my brother got his MBA) thought it would be easy to
get rid of him. I don't know how you survived three years wihout a salary,
John, but I salute you.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-10 19:45:33 UTC
Post by slats
Post by claviger
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
Less so at private insitutions compared to public ones, which is probably
why Marquette (where my brother got his MBA) thought it would be easy to
get rid of him. I don't know how you survived three years wihout a salary,
John, but I salute you.
You're not allowed to ask questions like that. And don't mention the
Mercers or CPAC.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 19:39:13 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Keep up the good fight.
Yes, congratulations indeed!
Yes, free speech applies even to College Professors.
What a concept our forefathers came up with!
Yes, it even includes HATE speech. Aren't you lucky.
And then he turns around and deletes my message for using the word FREE.