Dillard Photo New Video Leroy Blevins Sr
Add Reply
Jonny Mayer
2017-03-07 16:06:04 UTC
Thoughts?

me
2017-03-08 01:30:38 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
Leroy Blevins is out there. WAY out there.
Anthony Marsh
2017-03-08 20:09:19 UTC
Post by me
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
Leroy Blevins is out there. WAY out there.
Steve, please tell me you didn't actually listen to that.
Even worse music than the X-Files.
Jonny Mayer
2017-03-08 01:40:14 UTC
I'd like to know why he is saying it's not been changed. It's clearly not
the original
Anthony Marsh
2017-03-08 20:07:02 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
I'd like to know why he is saying it's not been changed. It's clearly not
the original
Who said what, where, when? Learn to post properly.
A copy is clearly not the original. So what?
Anthony Marsh
2017-03-08 15:03:39 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
Nonsense.
That music? Is a conspiracy.
Robert Harris
2017-03-08 20:06:00 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
Charles Wallace used to post about this all the time,
claiming the image was not Oswald. I disagreed, arguing that
it certainly could be, while most nutters claimed they saw no
face at all:-)

But if this photo enhancement was done honestly, then there
is little doubt that it was LHO.

His participation in the attack has been a near certainty to
me, for many years.

Robert Harris
mainframetech
2017-03-09 00:36:30 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
I don't see what he wants to see in the picture.

Chris
q***@yahoo.com
2017-03-09 17:38:31 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
Dillard crop ( No face in the window )

Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-03-10 20:18:44 UTC
http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/10001/LastScan3~0.jpg
Thanks, Robin. At least we see from your findings. You're a good guy.
Jonny Mayer
2017-03-11 02:01:13 UTC
Quan I can see a face in that pic it resembles Meyer Lansky to me
Jonny Mayer
2017-03-11 20:39:46 UTC
I've since noticed other faces in too I think it's just shadows
k***@hotmail.com
2018-05-10 01:06:52 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
The Three Tramps Pic posted by Leroy Blevins Sr, claims to identify the
tramps in the picture. But if one looks closely, the person to their right
in the photo sure looks like George H.W. Bush dressed as a cop !!
k***@hotmail.com
2018-05-10 01:07:12 UTC
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
In the photo posted by Leroy Blevins Sr "The Three Tramps". He identifies
all three tramps,but is that George H.W. Bush dressed as a cop walking
next to them ?? Sure looks like him !! Check it out !!

2018-05-10 19:29:23 UTC
Post by k***@hotmail.com
Post by Jonny Mayer
Thoughts?
http://youtu.be/Lvy5MiM5-Jo
In the photo posted by Leroy Blevins Sr "The Three Tramps". He identifies
all three tramps,but is that George H.W. Bush dressed as a cop walking
next to them ?? Sure looks like him !! Check it out !!
No. We've been over this thousands of times. George Bush was not in
Dealey Plaza. He was drunk and overslept.