Jean Hill - Do You Believe Her?
2018-05-17 03:09:46 UTC
Do You Believe Her?

Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 00:47:58 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
claviger
2018-05-19 01:06:19 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade kind
of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
Anthony Marsh
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
OHLeeRedux

This is definitely in the running for Most Idiotic Post of the Week.
claviger
2018-05-21 01:54:27 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade
kind of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
I do believe in real science not junk science. The reason why I believe in
the National Academy of Science not the so-called "Acoustic Evidence" that
proved confusing at best and completely inaccurate at worst. As in wrong
motorcycle, wrong place, wrong time, wrong sounds.

claviger
2018-05-19 01:28:24 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
Of course not. If you count all the facts I keep tossing at you its game
over. I know how frustrating that must be for you especially. I feel
your pain.
Anthony Marsh
No facts. Foul balls.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-19 20:14:20 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.

HOAX. FAKE NEWS. WITCH HUNT.

Thank you, Anthony "Trump Sycophant" Marsh.
Steve Barber
2018-05-19 14:44:55 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I think we all probably believed what she said on 11/22/63. Her Warren
Commission testimony, however, reveals a different side of her, like how
she exaggerated when she said " A whole bunch of people have made fun of
me" and then when she was pressed for more info, she admitted that it was
just her husband, and that he said enough to equal a whole bunch of
people. She blew it right then and there. Little did she know, in later
years, that we were going to get to see the actual footage of her
interview on NBC news where she stated that she didn't see anyone fire the
weapon, she only heard it, and then, when she resurfaced after years of
absence and started adding to her story and stating things that were flat
out false claims which caused her to lose her friend Mary Ann Moorman
Krahmer whom had a falling out with Jean for the reason of adding things
and lying when she started appearing on talk shows and such. Mary Ann
rekindled their relationship sometime before Jean's death, however, but
the damage was done as far as her credibility.