Jean Hill - Do You Believe Her?
2018-05-17 03:09:46 UTC
Do You Believe Her?

Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 00:47:58 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
claviger
2018-05-19 01:06:19 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade kind
of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
Anthony Marsh
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
OHLeeRedux

This is definitely in the running for Most Idiotic Post of the Week.
Jason Burke
Week?!? I'm going for YTD.
claviger
2018-05-21 01:54:27 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade
kind of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
I do believe in real science not junk science. The reason why I believe in
the National Academy of Science not the so-called "Acoustic Evidence" that
proved confusing at best and completely inaccurate at worst. As in wrong
motorcycle, wrong place, wrong time, wrong sounds.
Jason Burke
2018-05-21 20:20:34 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade
kind of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
I do believe in real science not junk science. The reason why I believe in
the National Academy of Science not the so-called "Acoustic Evidence" that
proved confusing at best and completely inaccurate at worst. As in wrong
motorcycle, wrong place, wrong time, wrong sounds.
Oh, he knows the acoustical "evidence" is horsehockey. But it's pretty
much all he has left. So he needs to make himself look important by
belittling those who actually know what science is.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-23 01:33:20 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade
kind of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
I do believe in real science not junk science. The reason why I believe in
the National Academy of Science not the so-called "Acoustic Evidence" that
proved confusing at best and completely inaccurate at worst. As in wrong
motorcycle, wrong place, wrong time, wrong sounds.
Oh, he knows the acoustical "evidence" is horsehockey. But it's pretty
much all he has left. So he needs to make himself look important by
belittling those who actually know what science is.
Then how do you explain the bullet hole in the forehead without
conspiracy? Did you like the ricochet theory I made up for you?
Anthony Marsh
So you are admitting that you can't refute my rebuttal.
claviger
2018-05-23 20:25:18 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
You don't believe real evidence so you put together your own homemade
kind of evidence that disintegrates like tissue paper in hot soapy water.
You don't believe in science so you reject the acoustical evidence.
I do believe in real science not junk science. The reason why I believe in
the National Academy of Science not the so-called "Acoustic Evidence" that
proved confusing at best and completely inaccurate at worst. As in wrong
motorcycle, wrong place, wrong time, wrong sounds.
So you are admitting that you can't refute my rebuttal.
What rebuttal? I accept the analysis of the National Academy of Science.
You were a Music major in college, then a career musician and bus driver.
Both honorable professions, but why would anyone think your opinion is
superior to all the trained career scientists at the NAS?
Anthony Marsh
And you can't admit any of the error that Michael has pointed out?
claviger
2018-05-25 20:36:52 UTC
[...]
Michael who? Are all these guys your buddies?

I'm not a scientist and neither are you. The National Academy of SCIENCE
looked into this story and found flaws in the theory. Why don't you
accept their analysis? They are Real Scientists not us.

Then there is the problem of ZERO corroboration. That is a big problem
for all CTs.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-26 18:44:08 UTC
[...]
OK, so you confirm that you are not smart enough to figure out who
Michael is. We must have like 100 of them here, eh?
Post by claviger
I'm not a scientist and neither are you. The National Academy of SCIENCE
But at least I studied science in high school and went to college.
Post by claviger
looked into this story and found flaws in the theory. Why don't you
accept their analysis? They are Real Scientists not us.
Phony Argument by Auhority. Why don't you rightwing nuts accept Global
Warming? Why didn't you accept the BBN conclusions?
That's a big problem with your brain.
claviger
2018-05-19 01:28:24 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.
Of course not. If you count all the facts I keep tossing at you its game
over. I know how frustrating that must be for you especially. I feel
your pain.
Anthony Marsh
No facts. Foul balls.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-19 20:14:20 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
About what? No, I don't believe YOU.

HOAX. FAKE NEWS. WITCH HUNT.

Thank you, Anthony "Trump Sycophant" Marsh.
Steve Barber
2018-05-19 14:44:55 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I think we all probably believed what she said on 11/22/63. Her Warren
Commission testimony, however, reveals a different side of her, like how
she exaggerated when she said " A whole bunch of people have made fun of
me" and then when she was pressed for more info, she admitted that it was
just her husband, and that he said enough to equal a whole bunch of
people. She blew it right then and there. Little did she know, in later
years, that we were going to get to see the actual footage of her
interview on NBC news where she stated that she didn't see anyone fire the
weapon, she only heard it, and then, when she resurfaced after years of
absence and started adding to her story and stating things that were flat
out false claims which caused her to lose her friend Mary Ann Moorman
Krahmer whom had a falling out with Jean for the reason of adding things
and lying when she started appearing on talk shows and such. Mary Ann
rekindled their relationship sometime before Jean's death, however, but
the damage was done as far as her credibility.
mainframetech
2018-05-24 02:50:10 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
In the interview video above, she didn't say she saw anyone shooting.
She said she saw smoke and a flash from the GK area, which fits with Sam
Holland from the overpass. He also saw smoke from that area.

2018-05-25 01:56:04 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Chris
A wholistic investigator would take into account the whole story,
and all the parts you leave out. Sam Holland said he thought the
shots came from the "arcade".
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hollan1.htm

Arcade -
1. a covered passageway with arches along one or both sides.
2. a series of arches supporting a wall, or set along it.
synonyms: colonnade, gallery, portico, peristyle

Holland led the charge down into and across the parking area.
His posse found no person or abandoned weapon behind the
picket fence or the arcade (pergola). Therefore, Holland is a
witness to the fact no person or weapon was found where he
thought the shots came from.

At the same time DPD Smith was charging west down the Elm
Street extension lane from his position on Houston Street. The
military refers to this as a "pincer movement" to trap the enemy
from two directions.*

DPD Smith encountered two men without rifles and recognized
one as a Deputy Sheriff who usually carry a sidearm, although
Smith does not mention he saw a pistol.

The other person showed his ID to Smith, who did not observe
any kind of weapon on this man. The DPD Smith confrontation
does confirm neither man was in possession of a rifle.

Any rational person would conclude there was no sniper with
rifle discovered behind the picket fence inside the parking lot.
However, this was more than just a pincer movement, it was a
triangulation situation with an observer sitting in a 14' tower on
the north side of the parking lot. Part of his job was to monitor
the parking area south of his office. He testified under oath he
saw no person behind the picket fence at the time shots were
fired.

No witness on the upper part of the Grassy Knoll heard any loud
shots from the area behind where they were standing. Two main
witnesses heard shots from the direction of the TSBD.

Any rational person would consider all this information and come
to the logical conclusion there was no one in the parking lot firing
a rifle as the Motorcade passed by. Therefore the gunshots must
have come from somewhere else. Several witnesses saw or heard
loud shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD.

Since no eyewitness in close proximity to the picket fence claimed
to hear or see shots from that location, the only conclusion is shots
came from the 6th floor of the TSBD where a rifle and empty shells
were found in a search of the building by Police and Deputies.

* "The pincer movement, or double envelopment, is a military maneuver
in which forces simultaneously attack both flanks (sides) of an enemy
formation."
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-25 20:44:10 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Close enough for a Texan. How many of them knew the word pergola?
Post by claviger
Holland led the charge down into and across the parking area.
His posse found no person or abandoned weapon behind the
picket fence or the arcade (pergola). Therefore, Holland is a
witness to the fact no person or weapon was found where he
thought the shots came from.
Doesn' have to catch him in the act. He noticed little clues.
Post by claviger
At the same time DPD Smith was charging west down the Elm
Street extension lane from his position on Houston Street. The
military refers to this as a "pincer movement" to trap the enemy
from two directions.*
OK, why didn't Smith arrest Holland?
Post by claviger
DPD Smith encountered two men without rifles and recognized
one as a Deputy Sheriff who usually carry a sidearm, although
Smith does not mention he saw a pistol.
The other person showed his ID to Smith, who did not observe
any kind of weapon on this man. The DPD Smith confrontation
does confirm neither man was in possession of a rifle.
I just said he didn't have the rifle in his hands.
Post by claviger
Any rational person would conclude there was no sniper with
rifle discovered behind the picket fence inside the parking lot.
False. That is a biased conclusion.
Post by claviger
However, this was more than just a pincer movement, it was a
triangulation situation with an observer sitting in a 14' tower on
the north side of the parking lot. Part of his job was to monitor
the parking area south of his office. He testified under oath he
saw no person behind the picket fence at the time shots were
fired.
Misleading. He said he lost track of the man in the suit.
Post by claviger
No witness on the upper part of the Grassy Knoll heard any loud
shots from the area behind where they were standing. Two main
witnesses heard shots from the direction of the TSBD.
You're like Trump. You keep repeating nonsense.
Post by claviger
Any rational person would consider all this information and come
to the logical conclusion there was no one in the parking lot firing
a rifle as the Motorcade passed by. Therefore the gunshots must
have come from somewhere else. Several witnesses saw or heard
loud shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD.
No one SAW shots from the TSBD. More people heard shots from the grassy
knoll than from the TSBD.
Post by claviger
Since no eyewitness in close proximity to the picket fence claimed
to hear or see shots from that location, the only conclusion is shots
came from the 6th floor of the TSBD where a rifle and empty shells
were found in a search of the building by Police and Deputies.
You keep repeating junk.
formation."
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-26 18:41:06 UTC
Post by claviger
Since no eyewitness in close proximity to the picket fence claimed
to hear or see shots from that location, the only conclusion is shots
came from the 6th floor of the TSBD where a rifle and empty shells
were found in a search of the building by Police and Deputies.
You keep repeating junk.

Says the most unreliable narrator in the group, Anthony "Alternative
Facts" Marsh.
mainframetech
2018-05-25 23:14:58 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
It took a bit of time to get to the parking lot where he went. He
couldn't see through the trees where he saw the smoke come out. It was
enough time for the shooters to get into a car and leave. Therefore
Holland could not be sure of who was there. You se, you left out the part
where he saw footprints in the fresh mud and mud on a car bumper, and
cigarette butts, all of which a truly wholistic detective would have
mentioned as part of the Holland story. You have to tell the WHOLE story
to be wholistic:

Post by claviger
At the same time DPD Smith was charging west down the Elm
Street extension lane from his position on Houston Street. The
military refers to this as a "pincer movement" to trap the enemy
from two directions.*
DPD Smith encountered two men without rifles and recognized
one as a Deputy Sheriff who usually carry a sidearm, although
Smith does not mention he saw a pistol.
The other person showed his ID to Smith, who did not observe
any kind of weapon on this man. The DPD Smith confrontation
does confirm neither man was in possession of a rifle.
Any rational person would conclude there was no sniper with
rifle discovered behind the picket fence inside the parking lot.
Now we're imagining a "rational person" to testify for us! Of course
a really 'rational person' wouldn't note anyone there because the shooters
had gotten into a vehicle and left. Sam Holland showed his path to arrive
in the parking lot, and it took some time to get there. A car would be
gone by that time. People that shoot and run do so as quickly as they
can.
Post by claviger
However, this was more than just a pincer movement, it was a
triangulation situation with an observer sitting in a 14' tower on
the north side of the parking lot. Part of his job was to monitor
the parking area south of his office. He testified under oath he
saw no person behind the picket fence at the time shots were
fired.
Of course, after hearing the statement of Walter Rischel, we must
think that over, perhaps 'wholistically'.
Post by claviger
No witness on the upper part of the Grassy Knoll heard any loud
shots from the area behind where they were standing. Two main
witnesses heard shots from the direction of the TSBD.
We know of course, that Gordon Arnold heard a shot go over his
shoulder, and he quickly got out of there. Rischel's story says that
Bowers saw shooters at the fence too. And the possible Jean Hill sighting
as well.
Post by claviger
Any rational person would consider all this information and come
to the logical conclusion there was no one in the parking lot firing
a rifle as the Motorcade passed by. Therefore the gunshots must
have come from somewhere else. Several witnesses saw or heard
loud shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD.
So now you're going to testify for the 'rational person' yourself!
Post by claviger
Since no eyewitness in close proximity to the picket fence claimed
to hear or see shots from that location, the only conclusion is shots
came from the 6th floor of the TSBD where a rifle and empty shells
were found in a search of the building by Police and Deputies.
Nope, won't do. That is NOT the "only conclusion". Shots may have
come from anywhere in the plaza and been echoed around to seem like they
came from the TSBD. And finding a rifle and shells does not eliminate any
other rifle or shells at other locations, or even the TSBD location.
Every shooter does not have to leave his brass or his weapon as was done
in the TSBD to implicate someone. If we take a 'wholistic' approach.
Post by claviger
* "The pincer movement, or double envelopment, is a military maneuver
in which forces simultaneously attack both flanks (sides) of an enemy
formation."
Good Googling! A word for word version of their definition! But you
forgot to type in the source of your info.

2018-05-25 14:26:23 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Smoking guns in the era of smokeless gunpowder. Why would modern
assassins not use modern rifles firing bullets with smokeless gunpowder
that doesn't give away their position?
mainframetech
2018-05-26 23:58:39 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Depends on whether they had a weapon that they liked more than any
other except it was a black powder type. That's one possibility.
Another is that the weather conditions in the atmosphere might have been
such as to accentuate the smoke from a weapon.

I know that when we were on the range, and a few guys were firing at
the same time, there was a haze of smoke over the area, and the smell of
cordite.

2018-05-27 23:54:26 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
I think you're on to something. You have narrowed it down to veterans of
the Spanish American War. Some old geezer suffered a flashback and
fired a shot from the Grassy Knoll that reminded him of San Juan Hill.
Post by mainframetech
I know that when we were on the range, and a few guys were firing at
the same time, there was a haze of smoke over the area, and the smell of
cordite.
Chris
So witnesses saw a smoke haze created by more than one sniper firing
at the same time? How did they all get away? What did they do with all
those antique rifles?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-29 15:29:39 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
No, he's FOS.
Post by claviger
fired a shot from the Grassy Knoll that reminded him of San Juan Hill.
The Battle of San Juan Hill was in May 1898, one month after the
outbreak of the Spanish-American War.

The Italian Carcano rifle was invented in 1891. That's why they call it
the model 91. It did not use black powder.

Maybe the grassy knoll rifle was an original Model 91 from 1891. I saw one
for sale at the local gun store, but it looked in terrible condition and I
wasn't brave enough to try it.
Nope.
mainframetech
2018-06-06 15:02:59 UTC
Post by mainframetech
I know that when we were on the range, and a few guys were firing at
the same time, there was a haze of smoke over the area, and the smell of
cordite.
Chris
So witnesses saw a smoke haze created by more than one sniper firing
at the same time? How did they all get away? What did they do with all
those antique rifles?
They threw them in the trunk of the car they had parked nearby and got
in and left quickly after policing their brass.

So you admit there is zero evidence of a shooter on the GK.
Anthony Marsh
False. We have science on our side. All you have is Voodoo.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-28 14:26:48 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
No.
The grassy knoll shot was fired by a Carcano.
Post by mainframetech
Another is that the weather conditions in the atmosphere might have been
such as to accentuate the smoke from a weapon.
Another is cigarette smoke from a chain smoker.
2018-05-28 23:17:21 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Why of course. Your shooter passed on using a modern rifle because he had
good old trusy "Betsy" at his side. Probably wore buckskins and had a
powder horn.
Post by mainframetech
That's one possibility.
Another is that the weather conditions in the atmosphere might have been
such as to accentuate the smoke from a weapon.
What weather conditions were that? You mean the glorious sun shine that
moved into Dallas following the morning rain showers.
Is there no end to the stretching you are willing to do?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-25 23:19:44 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I think we all probably believed what she said on 11/22/63. Her Warren
Commission testimony, however, reveals a different side of her, like how
she exaggerated when she said " A whole bunch of people have made fun of
me" and then when she was pressed for more info, she admitted that it was
just her husband, and that he said enough to equal a whole bunch of
people. She blew it right then and there. Little did she know, in later
You mean like Trump? Saying that a lot of people are saying that he
should get the Nobel Peace Prize? For screwing up negotiations with
North Korea? Is there a DUNCE prize?
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-26 23:19:39 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I think we all probably believed what she said on 11/22/63. Her Warren
Commission testimony, however, reveals a different side of her, like how
she exaggerated when she said " A whole bunch of people have made fun of
me" and then when she was pressed for more info, she admitted that it was
just her husband, and that he said enough to equal a whole bunch of
people. She blew it right then and there. Little did she know, in later
You mean like Trump? Saying that a lot of people are saying that he
should get the Nobel Peace Prize? For screwing up negotiations with
North Korea? Is there a DUNCE prize?

Yes, and you are well in the running for this year's award, Anthony "The
World Needs Bus Drivers Too" Marsh.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-28 00:13:13 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I think we all probably believed what she said on 11/22/63. Her Warren
Commission testimony, however, reveals a different side of her, like how
she exaggerated when she said " A whole bunch of people have made fun of
me" and then when she was pressed for more info, she admitted that it was
just her husband, and that he said enough to equal a whole bunch of
people. She blew it right then and there. Little did she know, in later
You mean like Trump? Saying that a lot of people are saying that he
should get the Nobel Peace Prize? For screwing up negotiations with
North Korea? Is there a DUNCE prize?
Yes, and you are well in the running for this year's award, Anthony "The
World Needs Bus Drivers Too" Marsh.
Funny you should mention that. When I retired I let my CDL lapse. Last
week my bridge partner who is still driving school buses said his company
is desperate for school bus drivers. They don't have enough to cover all
their runs so he sometimes has to double up and work 12 hours a day. The
company trained 3 drivers. One of them passed the test and then went to
work for a different company. The other 2 flunked the test. So they put
out a bounty of $1000 for any school bus driver. If I wanted to go back to
work. But I don't. I don't even have a car any more to be able to get to
work.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-29 20:48:14 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Yes, Anthony. We know. I'm sure you were a terrific bus driver. You are
obviously much more suited to that fine profession than to school
teaching.
Jason Burke
2018-05-31 02:51:42 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by claviger
[...]
Waiting until they put up a two-foot statue of Anthony Anthony next to
Ralph K. outside the PA.
mainframetech
2018-05-24 02:49:22 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
You posted it. Do YOU believe her? Her story fits with the FBI
methods from other circumstances, and with the situation and other
witnesses. It took a bit of time for people to get up there.

Chris
Pamela Brown
2018-05-26 23:14:57 UTC
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.

I think Jean is a viable witness.

Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
John McAdams
2018-05-26 23:16:13 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm

.John
-----------------------
2018-05-28 00:14:43 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Curious logic. So you think that if someone was wrong about one thing that
makes them unreliable and wrong about everything?

If you applied that criterion to EVERY witness you would have no witnesses
left. You really think Euins saw a black shooter in the TSBD? Or do you
only apply this to women?

You certainly don't apply it to Trump.

Or do you agree with him when he said that Obama was not born in the US?
Or that Ted Cruz's father helped Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate JFK? So,
how's his wall coming? I guess not well enough since they now have have to
shoot women at random in the head.
Pamela Brown
2018-06-03 22:39:54 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
McAdams always has to have the last word. But it's his board, so he can
do that.
Mark
2018-06-09 14:09:18 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
McAdams always has to have the last word. But it's his board, so he can
do that.
So you think her answer to a frivolous question makes her a creditable
witness? Wow. That's a really high standard. It's not a matter of anyone
getting the last word, but rather a request for you to look at the
evidence of her incredible changing story, which McAdams provided to you
in a link, and then tell us if you still think she's a reliable witness or
not.

Mark
Mark
2018-06-12 21:26:08 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
No reply. Perhaps I trespassed onto one of her Safe Spaces. If so, I hope
she doesn't try to get me in trouble with the PC Police, like a good
Gestapo informer would have. Mark Florio
Anthony Marsh
Maybe you shouldn't bully people.
claviger
You don't like copycats? "Imitation is the highest form of flattery."
Mark
I, uh, resent that. Mark
claviger
I can't believe The Number One bully on the Newsgroup just said this.
Jason Burke
2018-06-16 04:44:50 UTC
Post by Mark
Mark
No reply. Perhaps I trespassed onto one of her Safe Spaces. If so, I hope
she doesn't try to get me in trouble with the PC Police, like a good
Gestapo informer would have. Mark Florio
Maybe you shouldn't bully people.
I can't believe The Number One bully on the Newsgroup just said this.
Seriously? Anthony Anthony thinks he's the poster child for Truth.
Justice. And the Amerikan way.
claviger
Maybe you should take your own advice.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-16 05:22:15 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
[...]
I don't bully. I pester. I couldn't get the license for bullying. They
were sold out.
claviger
Like Uncle Fester on the Addams Family?
Pamela Brown
2018-06-16 21:04:40 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
Such an illogical ramble.

McAdams does have the last word here. There's no point in trying to fight
that.

I don't happen to agree with McAdams on the issue of Jean Hill. It is my
opinion. I'm entitled.

Pamela
Mark
2018-06-17 20:28:56 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
1. Why don't you just address the evidence of Hill's ever-changing
11/22/63 story?
2. I have no doubt you are very entitled.

Mark Florio

mainframetech
2018-06-06 15:03:30 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Many of the things she said were found to be true as per the table
supplied in McAdams' area. Others would become true given the truth of
her statement that she was afraid for her life after a number of threats
to her life for talking.

Her story fits in with some other stories, such as Sam Holland, where
they both saw a flash of a gun and the smoke from under the trees. She
also said that she saw a man running from the area of the shooting from
behind the fence.

Of course, LNs can't have yet another witness of GK shooters, so they
will try to beat her down mercilessly.

2018-06-07 01:14:20 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]

No legitimate witness saw anyone with a rifle on the GK. Two obvious
phonies claim they did. Both showed up years later. First clue they're
scammers, your favorite kind of witnesses.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-08 00:53:42 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
No legitimate witness saw anyone with a rifle in the TSBD. The acoustical
evidence proves that 3 shots were fired from the sniper's nest. The
acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
claviger
2018-06-08 22:30:06 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
Completely false statement.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that 3 shots were fired from the
sniper's nest.
Several witness statements confirm a snipers in the 6th floor window
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Jason Burke
Or reality.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-10 18:24:11 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by John McAdams
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Or reality.
Then explain and diagram how JFK was shot in the forehead from the
sniper's nest. FAIL
claviger
2018-06-10 22:21:31 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Her first statement is the most honest statement that holds
the key to what really happened.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that 3 shots were fired from the
sniper's nest.
Several witness statements confirm a sniper in the 6th floor window
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Modern Science debunks the dubious theory of a sniper on the GK.

JFK, laser trajectory analysis in Dealey Plaza - clipzui.com
Video for laser technology dealey plaza sniper on knoll ▶ 15:51
https://www.clipzui.com/video/o3z2w483d4n513y345h5s4.html
Sep 15, 1998 - Uploaded by GerdaDunckel
In september 1998 an on-site laser trajectory analysis in
Dealey Plaza conducted ... trajectory after the exit ...

This science confirms why no shots seen or heard by a majority of
witnesses on the GK.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-11 19:24:41 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Modern Science debunks the dubious theory of a sniper on the GK.
JFK, laser trajectory analysis in Dealey Plaza - clipzui.com
Video for laser technology dealey plaza sniper on knoll ▶ 15:51
https://www.clipzui.com/video/o3z2w483d4n513y345h5s4.html
Sep 15, 1998 - Uploaded by GerdaDunckel
In september 1998 an on-site laser trajectory analysis in
Dealey Plaza conducted ... trajectory after the exit ...
This science confirms why no shots seen or heard by a majority of
witnesses on the GK.
WTF is wrong with you? Can't you see the GREEN laser hit the head of the
dummy?

Look at my trajectory line in pink. There is not tree in the way and no
sign in the way and no windshield in the way. They simply lied.

2018-06-12 12:45:56 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Modern Science debunks the dubious theory of a sniper on the GK.
JFK, laser trajectory analysis in Dealey Plaza - clipzui.com
Video for laser technology dealey plaza sniper on knoll ▶ 15:51
https://www.clipzui.com/video/o3z2w483d4n513y345h5s4.html
Sep 15, 1998 - Uploaded by GerdaDunckel
In september 1998 an on-site laser trajectory analysis in
Dealey Plaza conducted ... trajectory after the exit ...
This science confirms why no shots seen or heard by a majority of
witnesses on the GK.
WTF is wrong with you? Can't you see the GREEN laser hit the head of the
dummy?
Not a problem for me. There is no corroborating evidence whatsoever
of a shot from the fence. No verified witness who saw a sniper or rifle
or anyone behind the fence at the time shots were fired, or any person
leaving the area with a rifle in hand.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Look at my trajectory line in pink. There is not tree in the way and no
sign in the way and no windshield in the way. They simply lied.
http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/knollmen.gif
No wound damage found at the Autopsy to confirm a gunshot from
high and to the right of the oncoming Limousine.
Anthony Marsh
Bogus
claviger
2018-06-12 12:40:12 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Bogus
Is this a joke?! You are really accusing the NAS of being a "bogus"
academy? Are you losing your marbles?!!!
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-13 14:16:17 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Bogus
Is this a joke?! You are really accusing the NAS of being a "bogus"
academy? Are you losing your marbles?!!!
That the NAS panel were acoustics experts. Maybe they were experts in
building atomic bombs.
When you lose the argument you always trot out a false Argument by
Authority. Like Harris.
claviger
2018-06-14 14:49:07 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
The acoustical evidence proves that one shot was fired from the grassy knoll.
Not according to the National Academy of Science.
Bogus
Is this a joke?! You are really accusing the NAS of being a "bogus"
academy? Are you losing your marbles?!!!
That the NAS panel were acoustics experts. Maybe they were experts in
building atomic bombs.
When you lose the argument you always trot out a false Argument by
Authority. Like Harris.
You just provided a perfect example. Were you being ironic
or did you not even notice?
bigdog
2018-06-09 18:22:09 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
Quote Sam Holland saying he saw the flash of a gun.
There are no witnesses of a GK shooter.
Mitch Todd
2018-05-27 23:46:26 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Which version of Jean Hill are you talking about? The original, WFAA
and DCSD affidavit Jean Hill, or the one that sorta evolved later?
Pamela Brown
2018-05-30 01:44:03 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Which version of Jean Hill are you talking about? The original, WFAA
and DCSD affidavit Jean Hill, or the one that sorta evolved later?
You may be falling prey to the fallacy of false alternatives. I think
she's held her own...

Pamela
ss100x.com
John McAdams
2018-05-30 02:06:02 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Which version of Jean Hill are you talking about? The original, WFAA
and DCSD affidavit Jean Hill, or the one that sorta evolved later?
You may be falling prey to the fallacy of false alternatives. I think
she's held her own...
You are overlooking the *massive* problems with her testimony:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/jhill.htm

Do you think it's a problem, for example, that she later claimed to
have seen a Grassy Knoll gunman, for example, when she told WBAP on
the day of the assassination that she didn't see any shooter?

.John
-----------------------
2018-05-31 23:01:09 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
No, see Loftus.
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Pamela Brown
2018-06-03 22:59:58 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
Guess we'll have to agree-to-disagree. I think Jean Hill is doing her
best. You don't.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-04 23:48:21 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by John McAdams
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
I think she is a kook for just standing up and looking around while
everyone else, including her friend are getting down on the ground or
ducking for cover.
Mark
That's nice, but why don't you answer the question? Mark
Mitch Todd
2018-05-31 03:39:44 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Which version of Jean Hill are you talking about? The original, WFAA
and DCSD affidavit Jean Hill, or the one that sorta evolved later?
You may be falling prey to the fallacy of false alternatives. I think
she's held her own...
Which of the following alternatives is false?

1a. she didn't see a gunman on the knoll
1b. she saw a gunnman on the knoll

2a. after the assassiantion, she sat on the lawn near the curb
2b. she charged across Elm, dodging cars and motorcycles

3a. she was dating J. B. Marshall
3b. she was dating B. J. Martin

3a. she was told the motorcade route was changed at the last minute
3b. the motorcade route was not changed at all

I could probably do a few more of these if I wanted to, just to
pick on her. I'm not going to say that she's one of those people
who need to be fact checked every time she says "a," "and," and
"the." However, she's one of those witnesses whose story got better
and better over the years.
mainframetech
2018-06-06 15:02:37 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Which version of Jean Hill are you talking about? The original, WFAA
and DCSD affidavit Jean Hill, or the one that sorta evolved later?
In her later version she made it clear that she had at first left out
some things because she was afraid for her life. That is something that a
few witnesses have said, such as Howard Brennan.

Chris
Mitch Todd
2018-06-08 22:24:50 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Which version of Jean Hill are you talking about? The original, WFAA
and DCSD affidavit Jean Hill, or the one that sorta evolved later?
In her later version she made it clear that she had at first left out
some things because she was afraid for her life. That is something that a
few witnesses have said, such as Howard Brennan.
She was so afraid that she would be killed for saying anything
that went to WFAA's studio to be interviewed on live TV. And
she didn't merely "leave things out." What she told Channel 8
didn't merely "leave things out," it explicitly denied them.

And that thing where she said that she immediately ran across
Elm towards the grassy knoll, dodging police motorcycles in
the process... you'd think that a woman in a bright read
overcoat playing Frogger in the midst of the motorcade would
attract some comment from the scores, if not hundreds, of
people lining the street. So where are the stories from other
witnesses relating that brave woman in read sprinting across
the street? For that matter, there is also that Bond photo
showing her sitting on the grass on the south side of Elm
next to Mary Moorman about a minute after the last shot. How
did she manage to cross the street and chase some guy around
the parkinglot on the knoll, then come back for a nice little
sit-to in only a minute? There is also the matter of that
last minute change of the motocrade route, as related to her
by that boyfriend whose name she can't ever remember correctly.
You know, the motorcade route that didn't actually change?

It's not simply a question as to whether she changed her
story, but how often that latter story conflicts with other
testimony, photos, documents, and the rest of the record.
Not that you ever seem to care.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-11 01:46:11 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
[...]
Not read. Red.
I think she was overdrammatizing and trying to make herself look heroic.
We have the films. Do you see anyone running across Elm and dodging the
cars?
Post by Mitch Todd
attract some comment from the scores, if not hundreds, of
people lining the street. So where are the stories from other
witnesses relating that brave woman in read sprinting across
the street? For that matter, there is also that Bond photo
showing her sitting on the grass on the south side of Elm
next to Mary Moorman about a minute after the last shot. How
What Loftus calls telescoping memory.
Post by Mitch Todd
did she manage to cross the street and chase some guy around
the parkinglot on the knoll, then come back for a nice little
sit-to in only a minute? There is also the matter of that
last minute change of the motocrade route, as related to her
by that boyfriend whose name she can't ever remember correctly.
You know, the motorcade route that didn't actually change?
It's not simply a question as to whether she changed her
story, but how often that latter story conflicts with other
testimony, photos, documents, and the rest of the record.
Not that you ever seem to care.
Good defense - attack the other poster.
How come we can't do the same thing about your blind faith defense of WC
witnesses?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-28 00:15:01 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
There are some things that she says that we can believe.
But never rely on any witness.
Nice to see you back here. I wish you would post more.
Don't get scared away by the Nazis.
So, can I stop teasing you about the glass partition now?

Tony
claviger
2018-05-28 23:18:51 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
There are some things that she says that we can believe.
But never rely on any witness.
Marsh lives in a witnessless world, until he needs one then
a puff of smoke will do just fine.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Nice to see you back here. I wish you would post more.
Me too.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Don't get scared away by the Nazis.
She's a Viking woman from Minnesota. They don't scare easily.
Post by Anthony Marsh
So, can I stop teasing you about the glass partition now?
Do you mean the gassy apparition on the Grassy Knoll?
Tony
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-30 19:38:10 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
There are some things that she says that we can believe.
But never rely on any witness.
Marsh lives in a witnessless world, until he needs one then
a puff of smoke will do just fine.
I like some witnesses, but I don't rely on them.
I don't need a puff of smoke.
Tony
Pamela Brown
2018-05-30 02:06:18 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by claviger
Do You Believe Her?
http://youtu.be/w-cBEg-5KvM
I met her when she came to the Minneapolis Public Library to talk about
her book "JFK: the last dissenting witness." At that time I thought there
was a glass partition between the driver and passenger sections of the
limo. I asked her if she saw that or not, and she said 'no'. Further
research confirmed that she was correct.
I think Jean is a viable witness.
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
There are some things that she says that we can believe.
But never rely on any witness.
Nice to see you back here. I wish you would post more.
Don't get scared away by the Nazis.
So, can I stop teasing you about the glass partition now?
Tony
I've missed your badgering, Marsh....