SNIPER WAS SHOOTING ON 5TH FLOOR
2018-06-03 22:37:26 UTC
http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/harold-norman/

DON WILLIS IS ACTUALLY SAYING THAT SOMEONE WAS SHOOTING FROM THE 5TH
FLOOR.

DON DOES THIS MEAN THAT NORMAN, JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS WERE INVOLVED IN A
CONSPIRACY?

DON YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DESTROYED YOUR CREDIBILITY? IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
donald willis
2018-06-04 22:15:24 UTC
http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/harold-norman/
DON WILLIS IS ACTUALLY SAYING THAT SOMEONE WAS SHOOTING FROM THE 5TH
FLOOR.
DON DOES THIS MEAN THAT NORMAN, JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS WERE INVOLVED IN A
CONSPIRACY?
No, no, and yes, respectively. Yes, I think that Williams was in on it,
mainly based on the 12:37 radio transmission from Dealey, and on Williams'
11/23/63 FBI interview. All three of these men were mainly window
dressing, to make it look as if the fifth floor was inhabited only by TSBD
employees. And Norman & Jarman were added to photos and film after the
fact, or so I believe. (John R. King drummed it into my head to avoid
blunt statements.)

But I also believe that there was a second man on the fifth floor
(Williams being the first; N&J not there), perhaps Danny Arce, who, like
Oswald, could not account for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting,
and who was with Williams both before and after the shooting.

Oh, and the three fifth-floor men were also placed there to direct
everyone's attention to the sixth floor: sounds, debris, etc.
Post by BOZ
DON YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DESTROYED YOUR CREDIBILITY? IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
My credibility was destroyed a long time ago. Can't help, though,
following the evidence where it seems to lead me....

dcw
BOZ
BONNIE RAE WILLIAMS WAS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY? THAT IS DISGUSTING.
donald willis
Just like Lee Harvey Oswald. "part"--neither a shooter....
InsideSparta
2018-06-07 01:00:31 UTC
Post by BOZ
DON YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DESTROYED YOUR CREDIBILITY? IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
My credibility was destroyed a long time ago. Can't help, though,
following the evidence where it seems to lead me....
dcw
So, let me get this straight, you believe that a then 20 year-old Bonnie
Ray Williams, a former dishwasher, fry cook, and baggage handler (the jobs
he held before he was hired at the TSBD) was a conspirator in the
assassination of the President of the United State? What evidence do you
have against Mr. Williams that would indicate his either being a
conspirator in such a crime, or that he ever had any contacts or
associations with individuals or organizations that would have wanted the
president to be killed? How did anyone know on September 8th, 1963, the
day Williams was hired to work at the TSBD, that a presidential motorcade
was going to pass right next to that building two months later?

You're so incredibly desperate to find a conspiracy, you're willing to
throw a completely innocent man under the bus, without a single shred of
credible evidence to back it up. Pathetic and sad.

You don't follow the evidence. You make up your own.
BOZ
I THINK DON IS THINKING OF WAYNE WILLIAMS FROM ATLANTA.
donald willis
2018-06-08 01:14:00 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by BOZ
[...]
On 11/22/63 and 11/23/63, Williams did, respectively, an affidavit and an
FBI interview. Here is what he said in the affidavit:

"We took the ELEVATOR [down] to the 4th floor." (affidavit)*

"[Williams] descended to the fifth floor, using the STAIRS....**

A police officer came up on the ELEVATOR & looked all around the fifth
floor....***

Williams stated he & Hank & Junior were standing where they would have
seen anyone coming down from the sixth floor via the stairs....****

Someone might have been coming down on the ELEVATOR & they would not have
noticed that." (all FBI int.)

*In his Commission testimony, Williams changes this and says that they
went down "by STAIRS". (v3p182)

**In his Commission testimony, Williams changes this to "I took the east
ELEVATOR down." (v3p171)

***In his Commission testimony, Williams skirts around this by saying, "I
saw a motorcycle policeman... He just came around, and around to the
elevator." (v3p180)

****In his Commission testimony, Williams changes his story to "You cannot
see anything coming down [the STAIRS] from that position." (v3p180)

In other words, Williams was telling the Commission an almost completely
different story. But those first two days, he was saying that (a) he left
the elevator on the 6th floor, (b) he was standing at the SW corner of the
5th floor where he could see anyone coming down the stairs, but (c) he
would not have seen anyone coming down on the elevators, (d) a policeman
came up on an elevator, and (e) he went from the 5th floor to the 4th
floor using an elevator.

Thus, he originally was suggesting that someone from the 6th floor might
have been coming down, after the shooting, in an elevator. And he was
outright stating that a policeman came UP on an elevator. It's pretty
clear that Williams' original story was entirely concocted--he had to
change almost all of it because... a policeman ran into the building right
after the shots were fired, ran up the stairs, and caught the elevator on
the fifth floor. He did NOT take the elevator up to the fifth floor.

But Williams originally had it that he left an elevator on the 6th floor
for all to use, whether a suspect going down or a cop later coming up:
He took the stairs down and and from his vantage point on the 5th floor
could have seen anyone else coming down those stairs. His fabricated
story was shattered by what actually happened. As was the fabricated
story of the 6th-floor gunman, whom Williams strongly suggested took the
elevator down....

dcw

Anthony Marsh
2018-06-05 16:35:55 UTC
http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/harold-norman/
DON WILLIS IS ACTUALLY SAYING THAT SOMEONE WAS SHOOTING FROM THE 5TH
FLOOR.
DON DOES THIS MEAN THAT NORMAN, JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS WERE INVOLVED IN A
CONSPIRACY?
If not him, I've heard other people suggest it.
Post by BOZ
DON YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DESTROYED YOUR CREDIBILITY? IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
So you bullies think that you can win ANY debate just by assassinating
your opponent?
OHLeeRedux
2018-06-06 14:52:17 UTC
Post by BOZ
DON YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DESTROYED YOUR CREDIBILITY? IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
So you bullies think that you can win ANY debate just by assassinating
your opponent?
WITCH HUNT. HOAX. FAKE NEWS. -- Anthony "Trump Man" Marsh.