I think the Ramsey Panel was aware of the cross talk fragments.
GKnoll
2018-09-13 20:28:26 UTC
From certain evidence that I am looking at, I am beginning to believe
the the Ramsey Panel WAS AWARE of the cross talk fragments which occur
before the "hold everything secure..." cross talk.

More on this later...
Anthony Marsh
2018-09-15 01:13:16 UTC
Post by GKnoll
From certain evidence that I am looking at, I am beginning to believe
the the Ramsey Panel WAS AWARE of the cross talk fragments which occur
before the "hold everything secure..." cross talk.
More on this later...
Do you really think that they would make all their files public?
What country you from?
Jason Burke
2018-09-15 19:44:24 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
 From certain evidence that I am looking at, I am beginning to believe
the the Ramsey Panel WAS AWARE of the cross talk fragments which occur
before the "hold everything secure..." cross talk.
More on this later...
Do you really think that they would make all their files public?
What country you from?
Obviously it be one dat can make a coherent sentence.