Bob Harris Vents at ACJFK
BT George
2017-06-14 18:55:29 UTC
If Bob wishes to keep illustrating the angle of the horizon :-) over in
the Nuthouse by continuing to claim that I have always "evaded" him over
here, he should just keep going for it. That really is the best venue for
most of his "trustworthy" analysis.

But in the meantime, once again here are more beloved links to a "few"
posts from me that Mr. Harris dealt with "ever so completely" over here in
the past.

...Pssst! Can someone please explain to Bob that the above is sarcasm for
saying that these links take you to posts that reflect his proclivity for
cutting and running---or worse---when he knows he has no good responses?
I've tried to, but he really seems to struggle with figuring out the
bewildering English language that he finds there when he tries to follow
them and understand the point my links are making. :-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/zAdDGqRdETE/cI1_nzOGwpwJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/z6q7LotLQBg/imaeaC3Aw-0J

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/tbCfWRTLnAo/E-JI7RiYyhYJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/ahoYMlzmW40/tMrkEgVbhmcJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/NYWwvVjk4rg/pJncZfoeHT0J

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.assassination.jfk/cz5srUB2tPY/W__5fRzT2ukJ;context-place=forum/alt.assassination.jfk

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/jxeT8nter4I/RllEZGM-vEEJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/nS-NQiADLE8/iNr0OEVyYEUJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/H3vlR_hjiW4/OkPzrCOMCAAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/N0sO07J75Wg/fsWZdeUUAAAJ
Robert Harris
2017-06-15 00:55:13 UTC
Post by BT George
If Bob wishes to keep illustrating the angle of the horizon :-) over in
the Nuthouse by continuing to claim that I have always "evaded" him over
here, he should just keep going for it. That really is the best venue for
most of his "trustworthy" analysis.
As you know, I have never in my life claimed you have "always evaded"
me. In fact, I have repeatedly stated that you have responded to my
posts, numerous times.

I simply asked you to answer three very specific questions.

1. Did the limo passengers drop their heads, spin rapidly, etc,
beginning in the same 1/6th of one second at 290-292?

2. Did Roy Kellerman simultaneously drop his head, shield his ear and
raise his shoulders upward for a fraction of a second in unison with the
other alleged reactions?

3. Did the limo passengers begin to react at exactly the same instant
that Zapruder did (at 290-291), according to Dr. Alvarez?

I cannot understand why you are not *eager* to answer these questions.
These are game changers. Even Dr McAdams has claimed that a shot at 285
would be proof of conspiracy.

Robert Harris
Jason Burke
2017-06-15 18:58:56 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Post by BT George
[...]
So would a shot at Z431, BobHarris.
But since there was no shot at either time, you still gots nuffin.
Post by Robert Harris
Robert Harris