Off Topic. Look what these ants did!
GKnoll
2018-08-08 06:08:46 UTC
Army ants build ant bridge to attack beehive!

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1026067216360501248
bigdog
2018-08-09 01:49:44 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Army ants build ant bridge to attack beehive!
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1026067216360501248
I ought to invite them to my house to take out the hornet's nests that
have appeared in each of the last three years. Those things are nasty. Two
years ago the built a nest the size of a football under by front porch
roof right above the stairs. Not knowing it was there, I was attacked
suffering at least 3 stings. The first hit me in the back of the head and
it felt like somebody had suddenly driven a nail in it. (Chris would
probably claim it was in the forehead/temple). Last year they built their
nest inside the security light over my garage. That made it easy. I turned
on the 250 watt bulb and cooked them. I just got rid of another above the
garage door. The same day I discovered a wasp's nest under my rural mail
box. It was much smaller and easily knocked down.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 16:11:22 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Must be a conspiracy! They're out to get you.

Anthony Marsh
2018-08-09 15:56:37 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Army ants build ant bridge to attack beehive!
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1026067216360501248
Wasps. Same difference. Does it make a big difference which type of ants?