a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
2018-05-12 23:57:32 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 15:13:54 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-15 02:54:55 UTC
Same thing with me and you, Anthony Marsh.
Ace Kefford
2018-05-15 02:57:08 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
He should have said, "You're right and I am lying to you right now," and
then the logic train would have caused your head to spin, smoke and
explode. If you were a robot.
Anthony Marsh
He couldn't think that quickly. It took YOU 2 hours to think that up.
BOZ
2018-05-15 03:09:22 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
Ace Kefford
2018-05-16 02:35:00 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
You may have cracked a whole new level in the case: Could the Conspiracy
Industry be knocking off the lone nut witnesses and supporters to keep
their conspiracy mongering going?! I bet with a little effort we could
find plenty of speculative cases to add to the list.
bigdog
2018-05-17 13:59:03 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
You may have cracked a whole new level in the case: Could the Conspiracy
Industry be knocking off the lone nut witnesses and supporters to keep
their conspiracy mongering going?! I bet with a little effort we could
find plenty of speculative cases to add to the list.
We would have no trouble finding as much evidence for that as the
conspiracy hobbyists have found that they were eliminated so they couldn't
reveal what they knew about the assassination.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 00:46:42 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
You may have cracked a whole new level in the case: Could the Conspiracy
Industry be knocking off the lone nut witnesses and supporters to keep
their conspiracy mongering going?! I bet with a little effort we could
find plenty of speculative cases to add to the list.
We would have no trouble finding as much evidence for that as the
conspiracy hobbyists have found that they were eliminated so they couldn't
reveal what they knew about the assassination.
Is that before or after they wrote their books.
How about the CIA throwing people out of hotel windows? Reminds me of
Moscow.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 19:59:30 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
You may have cracked a whole new level in the case: Could the Conspiracy
Industry be knocking off the lone nut witnesses and supporters to keep
their conspiracy mongering going?! I bet with a little effort we could
find plenty of speculative cases to add to the list.
Now you're taking this to a Trumpian level. Assassinating their own
supporters?
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-18 20:39:38 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
You may have cracked a whole new level in the case: Could the Conspiracy
Industry be knocking off the lone nut witnesses and supporters to keep
their conspiracy mongering going?! I bet with a little effort we could
find plenty of speculative cases to add to the list.
Now you're taking this to a Trumpian level.
The level at which you play here every single day.

Anthony Marsh
I thought only conspiracy believers could get on that list.
bigdog
2018-05-17 13:59:27 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
I can't imagine Bugliosi gave a rat's ass what Marsh thought of him. I'm
sure he was used to kooky conspiracy hobbyists ranting at him. What's one
more?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 00:38:42 UTC
https://www.dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2011/06/22/vincent-bugliosi-attempts-to-put-to-rest-a-mosh-pit-of-jfk-conspiracy-moonshine
Bugliosi was a professional liar and I told him that to his face in
public and he had no answer.
WHY ISN'T BUGLIOSI ON THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH LIST? AFTER ALL HE DIED OF
CANCER AT 80.
I can't imagine Bugliosi gave a rat's ass what Marsh thought of him. I'm
sure he was used to kooky conspiracy hobbyists ranting at him. What's one
more?
As far as anyone knows, I was the only one to heckle him ever.
No other the other supposed researchers in the audience spoke up.
And I was sitting right behind Priscilla and she did not defend him.
Later, some WC defenders did rush over to me and threatened me.