Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63?
2018-06-03 23:08:41 UTC
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63? - JFK Facts
jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming
rifles over the fence, in the ... The men were situated
behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. .... Correct,
there was a report; what makes you believe Abe Lincoln
existed? .... planned and concealed assassination carried
out by a concealed sniper (or snipers if it ...
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-04 23:47:21 UTC
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63? - JFK Facts
jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming
rifles over the fence, in the ... The men were situated
behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. .... Correct,
there was a report; what makes you believe Abe Lincoln
existed? .... planned and concealed assassination carried
out by a concealed sniper (or snipers if it ...
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
What is it about your psyche that makes you bring up totally irrelevant
subject just to derail the debate here? Cui Bono?

I know a kook who thinks that if no witness actually SEES the sniper
firing that proves that there was no shooter. So you bring up Abraham
Lincoln. So I'll bring up Abraham Lincoln. Do you remember the
assassination attempt in the woods as he was riding in the carriage?

Did any witness see the shooter? Name the witness and prove it. Or we can
say that there was no shooting. Now, if the shot had not missed, but
actually killed Lincoln would you say that there was no assassination
because no witness saw the shooter?

Or would you claim it was just an accident because some idiot went out to
shoot turkeys and missed and accidentally hit Lincoln? How far can you go
to prove that you are ridiculous?
claviger
2018-06-06 00:41:32 UTC
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63? - JFK Facts
jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming
rifles over the fence, in the ... The men were situated
behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. .... Correct,
there was a report; what makes you believe Abe Lincoln
existed? .... planned and concealed assassination carried
out by a concealed sniper (or snipers if it ...
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
What is it about your psyche that makes you bring up totally irrelevant
subject just to derail the debate here? Cui Bono?
Go to this website and ask the same question:

Anthony Marsh
No. I've heard thousands of silly theories.
OHLeeRedux
2018-06-08 21:42:24 UTC
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63? - JFK Facts
jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming
rifles over the fence, in the ... The men were situated
behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. .... Correct,
there was a report; what makes you believe Abe Lincoln
existed? .... planned and concealed assassination carried
out by a concealed sniper (or snipers if it ...
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
What is it about your psyche that makes you bring up totally irrelevant
subject just to derail the debate here? Cui Bono?
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63?
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
No. I've heard thousands of silly theories.
Yeah. You need to get up from in front of the TV and at least make an
attempt to do actual research.
Jason Burke
2018-06-09 18:19:27 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63? - JFK Facts
jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming
rifles over the fence, in the ... The men were situated
behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. .... Correct,
there was a report; what makes you believe Abe Lincoln
existed? .... planned and concealed assassination carried
out by a concealed sniper (or snipers if it ...
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
What is it about your psyche that makes you bring up totally irrelevant
subject just to derail the debate here? Cui Bono?
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63?
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
No. I've heard thousands of silly theories.
Yeah. You need to get up from in front of the TV and at least make an
attempt to do actual research.
But, but, the TV shows Dealey Plaza just fine.
Apparently, that's all that Anthony Anthony needs to know.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-10 18:26:28 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by OHLeeRedux
[...]
No, I need to know a lot more than that. I didn't need to visit Dealey
Plaza to KNOW that the HSCA map was wrong. And the survey team proved that
I was right.

I think that the trees are bigger today and that Dealey Plaza is sinking
slightly, but there's no way to prove how much.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-11 01:51:35 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63? - JFK Facts
jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
The men were engaged in mock target practice, aiming
rifles over the fence, in the ... The men were situated
behind the wooden fence on the Grass Knoll. .... Correct,
there was a report; what makes you believe Abe Lincoln
existed? .... planned and concealed assassination carried
out by a concealed sniper (or snipers if it ...
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
What is it about your psyche that makes you bring up totally irrelevant
subject just to derail the debate here? Cui Bono?
Grassy knoll target practice on 11.20.63?
http://jfkfacts.org/grassy-knoll-target-practice-on-11-20-63/
No. I've heard thousands of silly theories.
Yeah. You need to get up from in front of the TV and at least make an
attempt to do actual research.
Says the Troll who has never been in the JFK Library or the National
Archives.

Please upload the FOIA requests you have filed so that we know what YOU
have researched.
Mark
2018-06-11 20:01:40 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
[...]
W.C. Fields: Ah yes, the old tiresome FOIA straw man. The last refuge of
the CT scoundrel.

Mark
Anthony Marsh
So you admit that you have never done ANY research.
Jason Burke
2018-06-12 21:14:08 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
[...]
Says the clown who has never even been to Dallas.
But he's seen lots and lots of pretty pictures.