Bullets and Firearms or a Question for Mainframetech
Add Reply
Mark
2018-06-09 18:20:04 UTC
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-10 18:24:46 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
Mark
Prove it. Show the scientific proof. Don't just guess.
How do we know the bullet in the wall wasn't there already or was a
missed shot.
bigdog
2018-06-10 18:25:59 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
I'm as anxious to see Chris's response as you are. I can tell you for fact
that it would be because I was a juror in a murder case in which that very
thing happened. One bullet was found imbedded in a wall and the other in
the floor beneath the head of the victim. No attempt was made by the
prosecution to "prove" that these recovered bullets were the ones that
struck the victim and the defense didn't try to make the ridiculous
argument that they hadn't. It was left to the common sense of the jury to
reach that conclusion and we did. We convicted the accused of murder.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-11 14:12:28 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
I'm as anxious to see Chris's response as you are. I can tell you for fact
that it would be because I was a juror in a murder case in which that very
thing happened. One bullet was found imbedded in a wall and the other in
the floor beneath the head of the victim. No attempt was made by the
prosecution to "prove" that these recovered bullets were the ones that
struck the victim and the defense didn't try to make the ridiculous
argument that they hadn't. It was left to the common sense of the jury to
reach that conclusion and we did. We convicted the accused of murder.
OK, so you want to overgeneralize from your very abnormal situation in
some backwater county where there are no competent lawyers.
OHLeeRedux
2018-06-12 02:44:27 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Oh my. Anthony "Trump Mouthpiece" Marsh has jumped on his hero's
jingoistic bandwagon. Yeah, Anthony. Those "shithole countries" are a
pain, aren't they.
Mark
2018-06-11 19:25:10 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
I'm as anxious to see Chris's response as you are. I can tell you for fact
that it would be because I was a juror in a murder case in which that very
thing happened. One bullet was found imbedded in a wall and the other in
the floor beneath the head of the victim. No attempt was made by the
prosecution to "prove" that these recovered bullets were the ones that
struck the victim and the defense didn't try to make the ridiculous
argument that they hadn't. It was left to the common sense of the jury to
reach that conclusion and we did. We convicted the accused of murder.
Interesting. Agreed, a judge is going to let what the crime lab folks
proved about the bullet into evidence. Then it's up to the jury (or judge
in a bench trail) to decide if the information is convincing or not. Most
juries are going to say, as yours did, yep, that makes complete sense,
that 1 + 1 cannot equal 3.

Mark
bigdog
2018-06-12 13:09:28 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
Can you imagine the chaos if the courts demanded Chris's standard of
proof. A murderer would just need to us a gun powerful enough that it will
propel a bullet completely through the victim and then when they couldn't
prove the bullet went through the victim, the murderer would walk.
mainframetech
2018-06-13 02:21:05 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
Oh, get off it! I see the need for the tight proofs because of the
OBVIOUS effort to implicate Oswald when he wasn't guilty of shooting JFK.
Because of that and the strong effort to try to preserve the false idea of
the 'lone nut' killer, the need for very specific evidence is required.
When there is evidence of multiple guns being used to fire at JFK, it is
also a fact requiring full proof, which is not there.

2018-06-14 01:03:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
So once again you start with your assumption and try to make the evidence
fit that assumption.
Post by mainframetech
Because of that and the strong effort to try to preserve the false idea of
the 'lone nut' killer, the need for very specific evidence is required.
It doesn't matter who the shooting victim is, the process for finding the
killer is the same. You let the evidence lead you to the conclusion. You
don't start with the conclusion (assumption) and work backward.
Post by mainframetech
When there is evidence of multiple guns being used to fire at JFK, it is
also a fact requiring full proof, which is not there.
There is no such evidence. There is evidence of one gun fired from one
location. One gun was found. Shells from only that one gun were found.
Bullets only from that one gun were found. Medical evidence indicates
shots from one direction. Eyewitnesses only saw one gunman. All of that
evidence points to a single shooter from the TSBD. There is no evidence of
any other gunmen.
mainframetech
2018-06-15 01:03:43 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
WRONG! Get a grip! You're losing it again! No assumptions here,
only the results of evidence. Apparently you don't have the ability to
take an overview and learn from it. This was a conspiracy, and most
intelligent people can see it. When you look into it in detail, then you
see all kinds of games going on, like the FBI changing witness statements
before sending them in, and other things.
Because of that and the strong effort to try to preserve the false idea of
the 'lone nut' killer, the need for very specific evidence is required.
It doesn't matter who the shooting victim is, the process for finding the
killer is the same. You let the evidence lead you to the conclusion. You
don't start with the conclusion (assumption) and work backward.
WRONG! Think it through! I make comments that have come from my use
of evidence and proofs that I see or learn about. Your silly comments are
based only on the end result of my work to test each situation. I don't
always give you all the thinking or evidence involved, but only the end
result.
When there is evidence of multiple guns being used to fire at JFK, it is
also a fact requiring full proof, which is not there.
There is no such evidence. There is evidence of one gun fired from one
location. One gun was found. Shells from only that one gun were found.
WRONG! Learn that starting with an assumption then trying to prove it
with some evidence is not the way to go about this problem. Of course,
you've just gotten through complaining that I had done that, but here you
are! The evidence is that many shots were fired and struck in the plaza,
and they couldn't possibly come from only one gun. That evidence leads us
to know that it was a conspiracy, and that there were multiple shooters.
Post by bigdog
Bullets only from that one gun were found. Medical evidence indicates
shots from one direction. Eyewitnesses only saw one gunman. All of that
evidence points to a single shooter from the TSBD. There is no evidence of
any other gunmen.
Naturally you're WRONG again making statements you can't prove against
the evidence in the case. First, bullets from one gun do NOT say that
only one gun was used. Many shooters police their brass. Assassins
should do it automatically. So that piece of information can be helpful
in finding out that the 3 shells may have been left intentionally to
implicate the owner of the rifle. Second, Medical evidence does NOT show
all shots came from one direction, but if it did, that does not prove
there wasn't another gun in play at the same time. As well, there was a
bullet hole in the forehead/temple area proving there was another shooter
and that there was lying going on ion the Autopsy Report (AR). So there
is clearly evidence of at least one other shooter, who was not in the same
location (TSBD).

2018-06-16 16:28:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
You just demonstrated what I just said. You start with the assumption that
there was a conspiracy and weigh all the evidence against that assumption.
No wonder you are still lost after all these years.
Because of that and the strong effort to try to preserve the false idea of
the 'lone nut' killer, the need for very specific evidence is required.
It doesn't matter who the shooting victim is, the process for finding the
killer is the same. You let the evidence lead you to the conclusion. You
don't start with the conclusion (assumption) and work backward.
WRONG! Think it through! I make comments that have come from my use
of evidence and proofs that I see or learn about.
I don't recall you ever using evidence. You invariably want to invent
excuses to dismiss the evidence and replace it with your assumptions.
Post by mainframetech
Your silly comments are
based only on the end result of my work to test each situation. I don't
always give you all the thinking or evidence involved, but only the end
result.
The end result is your starting point. You start with the assumption it
was a conspiracy and work backwards from there.
When there is evidence of multiple guns being used to fire at JFK, it is
also a fact requiring full proof, which is not there.
There is no such evidence. There is evidence of one gun fired from one
location. One gun was found. Shells from only that one gun were found.
WRONG! Learn that starting with an assumption then trying to prove it
with some evidence is not the way to go about this problem.
That's what we have been trying to tell you for years but you keep doing
it that way.
Post by mainframetech
Of course,
you've just gotten through complaining that I had done that, but here you
are! The evidence is that many shots were fired and struck in the plaza,
and they couldn't possibly come from only one gun. That evidence leads us
to know that it was a conspiracy, and that there were multiple shooters.
There is no evidence of another gun or another gunman. No other guns
found. No shells found except the three from Oswald's Carcano. No bullets
recovered except for two from Oswald's Carcano. No medical evidence of any
gun shots other than the two that struck JFK from behind. No eyewitnesses
to any other gunman other than the one in the sniper's nest. You got a
whole lot of nothing.
Bullets only from that one gun were found. Medical evidence indicates
shots from one direction. Eyewitnesses only saw one gunman. All of that
evidence points to a single shooter from the TSBD. There is no evidence of
any other gunmen.
Naturally you're WRONG again making statements you can't prove against
the evidence in the case.
Naturally, you've got it backwards. If you are going to postulate
additional gunman, it is up to you to provide evidence of such. I don't
have the burden of providing evidence that there weren't additional guns.
It is enough to point out that that there is only forensic evidence of one
gun and eyewitnesses only saw one gunman in a single location.
Post by mainframetech
First, bullets from one gun do NOT say that
only one gun was used.
It doesn't provide evidence of a second gun. Again, if you are going to
postulate additional guns, you need to provide evidence of such. You're
still batting .000 in that regard.
Post by mainframetech
Many shooters police their brass. Assassins
should do it automatically. So that piece of information can be helpful
in finding out that the 3 shells may have been left intentionally to
implicate the owner of the rifle.
Oh, there's compelling evidence of additional gunman. <chuckle>
Post by mainframetech
Second, Medical evidence does NOT show
all shots came from one direction, but if it did, that does not prove
there wasn't another gun in play at the same time.
ALL the medical evidence indicates shots from one direction only. That is
what every qualified medical examiner has concluded. The opinions of
laymen such as yourself are not evidence of anything.
Post by mainframetech
As well, there was a
bullet hole in the forehead/temple area proving there was another shooter
and that there was lying going on ion the Autopsy Report (AR).
This is an example of an opinion by a layman which is not shared by any
competent medical examiner.
Your opinions aren't evidence of anything. Not even close.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-15 13:57:50 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
When there is evidence of multiple guns being used to fire at JFK, it is
also a fact requiring full proof, which is not there.
There is no such evidence. There is evidence of one gun fired from one
location. One gun was found. Shells from only that one gun were found.
The acoustical evidence proves that 3 shots were fired from the TSBD.
any other gunmen.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-13 02:45:00 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
Silly. COurts would never be as demanding as CHris.
As for bullets, we should no find an intact bullet in either victim
given the type of Caracno bullet used.
It is know for its penetrating ability.
Many people doubt the SBT simply because the WC asks too much of CE 399.
Maybe another bullet, but not CE 399.
mainframetech
2018-06-12 02:14:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
I'm as anxious to see Chris's response as you are. I can tell you for fact
that it would be because I was a juror in a murder case in which that very
thing happened. One bullet was found imbedded in a wall and the other in
the floor beneath the head of the victim. No attempt was made by the
prosecution to "prove" that these recovered bullets were the ones that
struck the victim and the defense didn't try to make the ridiculous
argument that they hadn't. It was left to the common sense of the jury to
reach that conclusion and we did. We convicted the accused of murder.
Different circumstances demand different kinds of investigation and
proof. In this case, there was an obvious attempt to implicate a 'patsy'
and therefore all evidence had to be strenuously checked. Attempt to
relate the JFK murder with other possibly open and shut murders won't help
figure out this case.

2018-06-12 21:26:23 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Typical backward thinking. You start with the assumption Oswald was a
patsy and then you look at the evidence through that prism. You make the
evidence match your assumption rather than allow the evidence to lead you
to a logical conclusion.
mainframetech
2018-06-13 03:14:51 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
WRONG yet again! When will you learn. By taking an overview it is
easy to see there was a conspiracy, and a plot to blame one 'patsy' to let
all the other plotters get away. Try taking an overview once in a while.
It can lead you to realize what we have here, a plot. All the individual
parts of the case have plot written all over them. So when you go through
the case, everything fits only the conspiracy scenario.

2018-06-14 01:04:11 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
All the individual parts point to one man firing from one location and
that man's name is Lee Harvey Oswald. All the REAL evidence fits that
finding. There is not a shred of credible evidence he had even a single
accomplice in his crime. Now if you want to dream up evidence, you have
lots of other choices, but if you stick with real evidence, you have only
one.
mainframetech
2018-06-15 01:02:13 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
As noted in the post just above this one, there is proof of at least
one other shooter from another location than the TSBD. As well, the
evidence that you've listed before is minor and only a couple items that
are circumstantial could be used to prove anything, and certainly not that
LHO committed murder.

Logic also is part of evidence, in that it can be applied to evidence
and you can glean much more from the items of evidence than originally
seem to be so.

2018-06-16 16:28:52 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Phantom evidence for phantom shooters.
Post by mainframetech
As well, the
evidence that you've listed before is minor and only a couple items that
are circumstantial could be used to prove anything, and certainly not that
LHO committed murder.
Fingerprints, ballistics, fiber evidence, medical evidence, photographic
evidence are all minor evidence in your eyes but you will turn around and
conjure up additional shooters out of thin air. Any chance you would like
to list the evidence that Oswald was the shooter in the TSBD alongside the
evidence of your shooters and compare the two to see which is more
substantial?
Maybe someday you will give that a try.
Anthony Marsh
The PHYSICAL evidence proves conspiracy.
Steve BH
2018-06-14 01:01:20 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Patsy, patsy. Oswald says he's a "patsy" but we never take him at his real
meaning. We should remember it.

The quote is: "No, they are taking me in because of the fact that I lived
in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"

Meaning: I'm a member of an easy-to-blame-group. Same as "They pulled me
over because I was black; I'm just a patsy." Or "They rounded up all the
usual suspects; I'm a patsy!"

As Oswald meant it, it does NOT mean somebody specifically set-up, and
carefully framed in a very expert way. But somehow, we assume that's what
he was saying to us AT THAT TIME. He wasn't. Even the guy's lies are
misunderstood ("patsy" used to me simply "fool.") The word is not used
much these days, and everybody misunderstands Oswald here. But it's easy
enough in context to get what he ACTUALLY means. It conveys the idea of
group-prejudice and simple stupidity, not massive clockwork manufacturing
of evidence to fit some long pre-arranged fall-guy.

Yes, sure, Oswald (later) talking about somebody pasting his photo head on
somebody else's body in the backyard photo sounds is indeed a claim of a
careful frame-up. But that's now a different and later, day and Oswald is
by now working on a different and more desperate lie (in fact he is
suggesting the photo was made the same way he actually made his own
selective service card for "Alex J. Hidell".) Don't read all this as one
perfectly consistent tale. It's all just Oswald free-associating, and
denying whatever he feels he can (like owning a rifle, or needing curtain
rods).

"You can out-shoot a shooter, as the old cops say, but you can't out-shit
a shitter." (Meaning out-bullshit a bullshit artist). No cop can match
Verbal Kint.
mainframetech
2018-06-15 01:04:24 UTC
Post by Steve BH
Post by Mark
[...]
The victim (or 'patsy') often doesn't know they've been set up. This
was partially the case for Oswald. In my day, 'patsy' meant someone that
was the fall guy or the guy that was blamed for something they didn't do,
allowing the real perpetrators to escape.
Post by Steve BH
Yes, sure, Oswald (later) talking about somebody pasting his photo head on
somebody else's body in the backyard photo sounds is indeed a claim of a
careful frame-up. But that's now a different and later, day and Oswald is
by now working on a different and more desperate lie (in fact he is
suggesting the photo was made the same way he actually made his own
selective service card for "Alex J. Hidell".) Don't read all this as one
perfectly consistent tale. It's all just Oswald free-associating, and
denying whatever he feels he can (like owning a rifle, or needing curtain
rods).
Agreed, that Oswald's words can't be trusted after his arrest.
Agreed that he brought his rifle into the TSBD, but wasn't the one that
fired it.
Post by Steve BH
"You can out-shoot a shooter, as the old cops say, but you can't out-shit
a shitter." (Meaning out-bullshit a bullshit artist). No cop can match
Verbal Kint.
Oddly enough the phrase I've heard is 'you can always sell a salesman'.

2018-06-11 02:04:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
Mark
Who was giving the evidence? What form was it in? a written note or a
witness, or a movie, or what? Were there witnesses to the firing of the
weapon and the bullet passing through the victim to hit the wall, or was
it simply assumed? Was the shooter playing with the weapon and it went
off before the victim came near, so that the bullet went into the all, but
not through the victim? and any number of other possibilities.

Without knowing all the particulars I could only guess that the
information should be told in court. But that may be modified by the
specifics of the situation.

Chris
Mark
2018-06-11 20:04:43 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
You're making progress. The testimony was by a crime lab tech. No
witnesses, just a through-and-through wound on the victim. Mark
mainframetech
2018-06-12 21:46:01 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
[...]
In the case of your question being hypothetical, you've failed to
answer the questions I posed. Given the limited info you supplied, the
questions would have to be answered. Did the tech answer those questions?
And was the case actually different than the JFK case? It seems so, since
you've offered no other info and stated that only a tech answered. It's
so nice to have those open and shut cases. Simple.

2018-06-12 02:05:37 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
Mark
Who was giving the evidence? What form was it in? a written note or a
witness, or a movie, or what? Were there witnesses to the firing of the
weapon and the bullet passing through the victim to hit the wall, or was
it simply assumed? Was the shooter playing with the weapon and it went
off before the victim came near, so that the bullet went into the all, but
not through the victim? and any number of other possibilities.
These are reasons jurors are expected to employ common sense. It's the
reason you wouldn't make a good juror.
Post by mainframetech
Without knowing all the particulars I could only guess that the
information should be told in court. But that may be modified by the
specifics of the situation.
I've already told you of my real life experience as a juror in which this
exact scenario occurred. No attempt was made by the prosecution to prove
to us the bullets recovered from the wall and the floor were the ones that
killed the victim and no attempt was made by the defense to suggest any of
the ludicrous possibilities you have offered. If such a thing even crossed
the mind of the defense counsel, I'm sure he realized suggesting such a
thing would only make him look foolish in the minds of the jurors. And he
would have been right.
mainframetech
2018-06-12 21:45:32 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris: If a bullet that went through a murder victim, embedded in a wall
behind him, and was retrieved and proven to be the bullet fired by the
suspect's weapon to the exclusion of all other weapons, should that
information be allowed into evidence in a criminal court case?
Mark
Who was giving the evidence? What form was it in? a written note or a
witness, or a movie, or what? Were there witnesses to the firing of the
weapon and the bullet passing through the victim to hit the wall, or was
it simply assumed? Was the shooter playing with the weapon and it went
off before the victim came near, so that the bullet went into the all, but
not through the victim? and any number of other possibilities.
These are reasons jurors are expected to employ common sense. It's the
reason you wouldn't make a good juror.
More opinions. Do you ever deal with evidence and proof?
Without knowing all the particulars I could only guess that the
information should be told in court. But that may be modified by the
specifics of the situation.
I've already told you of my real life experience as a juror in which this
exact scenario occurred. No attempt was made by the prosecution to prove
to us the bullets recovered from the wall and the floor were the ones that
killed the victim and no attempt was made by the defense to suggest any of
the ludicrous possibilities you have offered. If such a thing even crossed
the mind of the defense counsel, I'm sure he realized suggesting such a
thing would only make him look foolish in the minds of the jurors. And he
would have been right.
Well, either the case was indeed open and shut with NO OTHER
possibilities involved like the JFK case, or you sentenced a man to life
imprisonment or execution incorrectly. That might be the fault of the
jury, or the defense counsel failing to raise questions that should have
been raised.

The 2 cases don't equate given all the other considerations.

2018-06-14 00:57:13 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
I haven't lost sleep over it. In fact I was one of two jurors who refused
to voted for aggravated murder, Ohio's term for first degree murder,
because I didn't think the prosecution had proven prior calculation
(premeditation). The two of us held our ground and the other ten
reluctantly agreed to the simple murder conviction. The difference was the
murderer got 15 to life instead of 20 to life.
Post by mainframetech
That might be the fault of the
jury, or the defense counsel failing to raise questions that should have
been raised.
Defense counsel did the best he could with a losing hand.
Post by mainframetech
The 2 cases don't equate given all the other considerations.
It demonstrates that your demand that bullets recovered outside the body
must be proven to have passed through the body is simply a red herring you
have introduced that is never a requirement to prove in any other murder
case.
Mark
2018-06-15 00:00:05 UTC
Post by mainframetech
The 2 cases don't equate given all the other considerations.
It demonstrates that your demand that bullets recovered outside the body
must be proven to have passed through the body is simply a red herring you
have introduced that is never a requirement to prove in any other murder
case.
I know you've said this to him before, but the above is as clear and basic
as you can make. (And the point of starting this topic.) CTs have an ocean
of red herring to fish from. Court adjourned.

Mark
mainframetech
2018-06-16 05:41:49 UTC
Post by mainframetech
The 2 cases don't equate given all the other considerations.
It demonstrates that your demand that bullets recovered outside the body
must be proven to have passed through the body is simply a red herring you
have introduced that is never a requirement to prove in any other murder
case.
I know you've said this to him before, but the above is as clear and basic
as you can make. (And the point of starting this topic.) CTs have an ocean
of red herring to fish from. Court adjourned.
Mark
We're in session again. It seems odd to me that you would think that
someone, particularly an LN could tell me something and I should
immediately realize my error and believe anything such a person said.
Really! I work from evidence, something that often seems to be ignored
here. Some folks seem to work on faith...in the WCR, which is as holey as
Swiss cheese.

I've arrived at my beliefs from looking at evidence, not squawking at
folks that they're wrong and expecting them to pack up and leave when I
say it. I've given my reasons for looking for tighter proof in this case
because of the effort that appears to have been made to circumvent the
natural evidence available. There are too many times when the FBI has
changed witness statements, or tried to intimidate witnesses to shut up
and repeat their stories of multiple shooters or similar problems.

If my truth bothers you, you are able to skip over my posts. Spending
time talking about me and my methods won't get you anywhere. I'm not
easily intimidated. But I'll be happy to answer questions to anyone that
speaks to me decently, and I'll answer in the same vein.

Chris
Mark
2018-06-17 01:43:57 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
I didn't start this topic thinking I was going to change your mind. I
don't attempt the impossible. Because I know you know more or are more
capable than: a Dallas cop, a Secret Service agent, a Parkland trauma room
doctor, a Bethesda autopsy doctor, Dave Powers, General McHugh, Dr.
Burkley, Abraham Zapruder, the Warren Commission, the Rockefeller
Commission, the HSCA, Dr. Wecht, Dr. Michael Baden, Dr. John Coe, Dr.
Joseph Davis, Dr. George Loquvam, Dr. Charles Petty, Dr. Earl Rose, Dr.
Werner Spitz, Dr. James Weston, Dr. William Carnes, Dr. Russell Fisher,
Dr. Alan Moritz, Dr. Russell Morgan, Lt. Col. Robert McMeekin, Dr. Richard
Lindenberg, Dr. Fred Hodges, Alfred Oliver, and Robert Oswald.

I want to emphasize that this is a very small part of a much longer list.

Mark

mainframetech
2018-06-15 01:05:17 UTC
Post by mainframetech
The 2 cases don't equate given all the other considerations.
It demonstrates that your demand that bullets recovered outside the body
must be proven to have passed through the body is simply a red herring you
have introduced that is never a requirement to prove in any other murder
case.
WRONG! It demonstrates nothing of the kind! I've made a statement
based on the evidence we have and that comes out that no MC type bullet
hit or hurt anyone. I have specified the proof, you just need to pretend
to yourself that there isn't any proof so you can sleep at night. That
evidence depends on where those 2 bullets were found, and what their
condition was. The same for the Walker bullet which figures in to this
part of the case. You're once again trying to beat a dead horse. All
this has been answered over and over.

2018-06-14 00:51:10 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Without knowing all the particulars I could only guess that the
information should be told in court. But that may be modified by the
specifics of the situation.
I've already told you of my real life experience as a juror in which this
exact scenario occurred. No attempt was made by the prosecution to prove
to us the bullets recovered from the wall and the floor were the ones that
killed the victim and no attempt was made by the defense to suggest any of
the ludicrous possibilities you have offered. If such a thing even crossed
the mind of the defense counsel, I'm sure he realized suggesting such a
thing would only make him look foolish in the minds of the jurors. And he
would have been right.
Anecdotal situations do not mean that is the proper or legal way to do
things.