The Truth Told by SS Agent Clint Hill
2018-05-17 03:07:15 UTC
JFK Assassination: The Truth Told by Secret Service Agent Clint Hill

mainframetech
2018-05-18 00:13:28 UTC
JFK Assassination: The Truth Told by Secret Service Agent Clint Hill
http://youtu.be/vzYwCmDDSLA
Testimony of Clint Hill:

"Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on
arrival at the hospital?

Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in
the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits
of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was
completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell
if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping
wound in the right rear portion of the head."

2018-05-19 01:25:55 UTC
JFK Assassination: The Truth Told by Secret Service Agent Clint Hill
http://youtu.be/vzYwCmDDSLA
"Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on
arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in
the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits
Except for the large flap of skull sticking out on the right rear above
the ear which Jackie closed up.
Chris
A PSY DOC
2018-05-28 20:26:44 UTC
JFK Assassination: The Truth Told by Secret Service Agent Clint Hill
http://youtu.be/vzYwCmDDSLA
Thanks, I have heard SSA Hill describe in a similar fashion the time
stamping of his actions in relation to the shots he could hear.

I am quite sure that others have previously also heard that Hill,
nowadays, says he could hear his first shot.

That President Kennedy then suddenly, rapidly raised his arms high around
his throat/head (indeed, JFK's documented actions @ Z-224 to 230).

Then, (paraphrasing Hill) "OTHERS HAVE TOLD ME LATER that a shot was
fired WHILE I WAS STILL RUNNING TO THE LIMO."

Then, as he almost had reached the limo Hill could hear his last shot.

As seen in the films, Hill does not even start to jump off his followup
car until the equivalent of Z-295 to 305, right?

Therefore according to Hill's very own "I was there" words, there were 2
shots fired **AFTER** he was already running in the street, **AFTER**
Z-295 to 305.

This is also, of course, perfectly right in line with the "W.C." also
admitting for us, "a substantial majority of the witnesses stated that the
shots were not evenly spaced. Most witnesses recalled that the second and
third shots were bunched together" ("W.C." 'report,' pg 115)
bigdog
2018-05-29 00:34:10 UTC
Post by A PSY DOC
Post by claviger
[...]
Hill only remembers hearing ONE shot after he started running and that was
the head shot. He is basing his guess that there was another shot on what
others told him, not his own recollection. The fact is JFK was hit by the
second shot which means the first shot didn't register in Hill's memory as
a shot. Maybe he thought it was a backfire or maybe he was so intent on
watching the people along Elm that it didn't break into his concentration.
Whatever the reason what he remembers as the first shot was almost
certainly the second. We have the statements of both SSA Bennett and JBC
to go with the observed reactions of JBC and Rosemary Willis in the
Z-film.
Post by A PSY DOC
This is also, of course, perfectly right in line with the "W.C." also
admitting for us, "a substantial majority of the witnesses stated that the
shots were not evenly spaced. Most witnesses recalled that the second and
third shots were bunched together" ("W.C." 'report,' pg 115)
The WC made that observation about the witnesses but did not endorse it
nor did they dispute it. They allowed for the possibility that was the
case but they also pointed out that other witnesses thought the shots were
evenly spaced and still others thought the first two were closer
together.