Help urgently needed: Yuri Nosenko tapes
Add Reply
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-10 13:11:24 UTC
In the July release by the Archives there are 17 WAV files from the
interrogation of Soviet agent Yuri Nosenko. We (*) are considering hiring
somebody to transcribe them. However, a previous task would be to subject
them to audio processing. They all contain a clearly identifiable -and
thus removable- hum.

These are the files that contain audio:

http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-07of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-08of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-09of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-10of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-11of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-12of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-13of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-14of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-15of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-16of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-17of18.zip
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/20170725-NARA-Release/jfk-july_2017_release-formerly_withheld_in_full-18of18.zip

If you don't have the expertise/software yourself, there is a place where
you can find lots and lots of experts: Usenet audio related groups. We
should not be shy/ashamed of asking for highly qualified help for this
worthy cause.

Tony: You may as well get your feet wet in those groups (don't worry,
prof. McAdams will issue a special dispensation :-) because those very
same people -world class experts- will be working with you on your
Dictabelt audio program. That will be one of the rides in the
sci+tech-based "park" that is being built.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23022-four-reconstructions-of-the-crime/

-Ramon

(*) Bill Kelly and Yours Truly on behalf of C.A.P.A. and JFK Numbers.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-10 21:55:30 UTC
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Low-Frequency-Hum.png
[...]
Which Tony? MOI? I've been online before you were born. I suspect what the
hum is. I think some of the old WH tapes suffered from the same hum. About
62HZ from feedback in the electrical system. They may have been using the
same type of recorders. BBN should be able to filter it out. I would only
cost about $400,000. You might also call the audio-visual expert at the
JFK Library who had trouble with the JFK tapes.

BBN helped me with a couple of hints and I helped them with a couple of
hints. THey did not help me out with my program. I wrote that AFTER the
HSCA shut down and refused to authorize $50,000 for BBN to write the
program. So I wrote it.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-13 03:40:31 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23022-four-reconstructions-of-the-crime/
-Ramon
(*) Bill Kelly and Yours Truly on behalf of C.A.P.A. and JFK Numbers.
Did you tell him to try The Tangled Web, Anthony? That's still around,
si?
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-14 19:06:30 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23022-four-reconstructions-of-the-crime/
-Ramon
(*) Bill Kelly and Yours Truly on behalf of C.A.P.A. and JFK Numbers.
Did you tell him to try The Tangled Web, Anthony? That's still around,
si?
Well, sorta. There are still some fragments or vestiges, but not all the
links work. The Web page company never bothered erasing everything. I
think my bio is still there.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-17 18:28:28 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23022-four-reconstructions-of-the-crime/
-Ramon
(*) Bill Kelly and Yours Truly on behalf of C.A.P.A. and JFK Numbers.
Did you tell him to try The Tangled Web, Anthony? That's still around,
si?
Well, sorta. There are still some fragments or vestiges, but not all the
links work. The Web page company never bothered erasing everything. I
think my bio is still there.
I hear Yuri really WAS a phony keilbasi, Anthony. Have you finished
listening to the tapes, comrade?

Yuri had a nice last visit by some of his Company pals a month before he
died, told him how……… sorry they
were………. back then. No hard feelings? Mother,
may I ?
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-18 14:04:37 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23022-four-reconstructions-of-the-crime/
-Ramon
(*) Bill Kelly and Yours Truly on behalf of C.A.P.A. and JFK Numbers.
Did you tell him to try The Tangled Web, Anthony? That's still around,
si?
Well, sorta. There are still some fragments or vestiges, but not all the
links work. The Web page company never bothered erasing everything. I
think my bio is still there.
I hear Yuri really WAS a phony keilbasi, Anthony. Have you finished
listening to the tapes, comrade?
Not exactly. He was told only what they wanted him to know. So what he
told the CIA was the truth as he knew it.
may I ?
OHLeeRedux
2017-08-11 00:56:18 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
In the July release by the Archives there are 17 WAV files from the
interrogation of Soviet agent Yuri Nosenko. We (*) are considering hiring
somebody to transcribe them. However, a previous task would be to subject
them to audio processing. They all contain a clearly identifiable -and
thus removable- hum.
Marsh has the originals. Actually, what I mean is that he will claim to
have them.
Jason Burke
2017-08-11 17:04:51 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Piotr Mancini
In the July release by the Archives there are 17 WAV files from the
interrogation of Soviet agent Yuri Nosenko. We (*) are considering hiring
somebody to transcribe them. However, a previous task would be to subject
them to audio processing. They all contain a clearly identifiable -and
thus removable- hum.
Marsh has the originals. Actually, what I mean is that he will claim to
have them.
Hell, Anthony Anthony probably recorded them one day at his daddy's
office. Which wasn't part of the CIA. But daddy did work *with* the CIA.
OHLeeRedux
Anthony's presence provides entertainment, never facts.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-12 00:44:17 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Piotr Mancini
In the July release by the Archives there are 17 WAV files from the
interrogation of Soviet agent Yuri Nosenko. We (*) are considering hiring
somebody to transcribe them. However, a previous task would be to subject
them to audio processing. They all contain a clearly identifiable -and
thus removable- hum.
Marsh has the originals. Actually, what I mean is that he will claim to
have them.
Hell, Anthony Anthony probably recorded them one day at his daddy's
office. Which wasn't part of the CIA. But daddy did work *with* the CIA.
My father resigned from the NSA in 1955. longer before Nosenko knew
about Oswald.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-12 00:29:59 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Piotr Mancini
In the July release by the Archives there are 17 WAV files from the
interrogation of Soviet agent Yuri Nosenko. We (*) are considering hiring
somebody to transcribe them. However, a previous task would be to subject
them to audio processing. They all contain a clearly identifiable -and
thus removable- hum.
Marsh has the originals. Actually, what I mean is that he will claim to
have them.
Nonsense. I would claim that I talked to Nonsenko myself. Get with the
program.