The J.F.K. Files, Trump, and the Deep State
2018-07-05 23:30:13 UTC
The J.F.K. Files, Trump, and the Deep State | The New Yorker
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily.../the-jfk-files-trump-and-the-deep-state

Oct 29, 2017 - We learn that, two days after the assassination, the F.B.I.
was roiled by the ... done for taking direct positive action against
Fidel, Raul and Che Guevara. ... Trump was likely prodded to speak out
about the files by Roger Stone, ...
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-07 12:40:44 UTC
The J.F.K. Files, Trump, and the Deep State | The New Yorker
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily.../the-jfk-files-trump-and-the-deep-state
Oct 29, 2017 - We learn that, two days after the assassination, the F.B.I.
was roiled by the ... done for taking direct positive action against
Fidel, Raul and Che Guevara. ... Trump was likely prodded to speak out
about the files by Roger Stone, ...
You are not making any sense. The FBI did nothing. Trump did nothing.
Obama did nothing.