MOTORCYCLE WAS IN THE UNDERGROUND GARAGE
2018-05-12 23:57:15 UTC

2018-05-14 15:14:11 UTC
http://youtu.be/oaBPeHu9pfY
Silly. Whose motorcycle? Was his microphone stuck on channel one all the
time. How come we can HEAR the sound of the cycle speeding up and
slowing down if it was parked in the garage? Did the officer park it and
leave the motor running in an underground garage?
BOZ
police officer Price
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 02:00:40 UTC
http://youtu.be/oaBPeHu9pfY
Silly. Whose motorcycle? Was his microphone stuck on channel one all the
time. How come we can HEAR the sound of the cycle speeding up and
slowing down if it was parked in the garage? Did the officer park it and
leave the motor running in an underground garage?
police officer Price
False. He did not do that.