HELMS
2018-05-12 03:03:38 UTC
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 00:10:00 UTC
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau at
CIA.
Bill Clarke
2018-05-15 01:50:30 UTC
And Bobby ran the assassination bureau at the White House.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 02:04:19 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau at
CIA.
And Bobby ran the assassination bureau at the White House.
False. Mongoose was not an assassination program. When Bobby read about
the assassination plots he told his brother and JFK told him to find out
who was behind it and tell them to knock if off.
Bill Clarke
2018-05-18 00:02:01 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau at
CIA.
And Bobby ran the assassination bureau at the White House.
False. Mongoose was not an assassination program.
I didn't say it was. But as deep in the water as Bobby was in the dirty
tricks for Cuba operation it is hard to imagine him not being aware of the
assassination plots. Your liberal mileage might differ.

When Bobby read about
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-19 01:27:10 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau at
CIA.
And Bobby ran the assassination bureau at the White House.
False. Mongoose was not an assassination program.
I didn't say it was. But as deep in the water as Bobby was in the dirty
tricks for Cuba operation it is hard to imagine him not being aware of the
assassination plots. Your liberal mileage might differ.
We know that Bobby was not part of the assassination planning because it
had started under Eisenwower and Bobby only learned about it by reeading
it in the newspaper.
Helms ran the assassination bureau on his own authority. He admitted
that in his testimony.
WasBobby aware of MK/ULTRA?
Post by Bill Clarke
When Bobby read about
Bill Clarke
2018-05-20 01:00:35 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau at
CIA.
And Bobby ran the assassination bureau at the White House.
False. Mongoose was not an assassination program.
I didn't say it was. But as deep in the water as Bobby was in the dirty
tricks for Cuba operation it is hard to imagine him not being aware of the
assassination plots. Your liberal mileage might differ.
We know that Bobby was not part of the assassination planning because it
had started under Eisenwower and Bobby only learned about it by reeading
it in the newspaper.
How incompetent.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Helms ran the assassination bureau on his own authority. He admitted
that in his testimony.
You got a reference for that one? No, you never do. I remember reading
that Helms said,"you won't find it on paper" but he was sure JFK knew what
they were doing. Do you savvy "plausible denial?
Post by Anthony Marsh
WasBobby aware of MK/ULTRA?
Was MK/ULTRA in Cuba?
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
When Bobby read about
Steve M. Galbraith
2018-05-19 01:47:13 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
the assassination plots he told his brother and JFK told him to find out
who was behind it and tell them to knock if off.
Bill: You might find this Holland piece interesting. It's titled, "Why RFK
Shunned the Inquiry into His Brother’s Assassination". It's not a
powerful argument - I think space limitations probably limited how much he
could say; but it's pretty interesting.

http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2007/03/for_the_federal.html

As you know, RFK was devastated by JFK's murder and there are accounts
that he was haunted by the possibility that the anti-Cuban operations had
"blown back" and led to JFK's death.

Why would he think that if he wasn't aware of the assassination plots
against Castro?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-20 00:57:55 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
the assassination plots he told his brother and JFK told him to find out
who was behind it and tell them to knock if off.
Bill: You might find this Holland piece interesting. It's titled, "Why RFK
Shunned the Inquiry into His Brother’s Assassination". It's not a
powerful argument - I think space limitations probably limited how much he
could say; but it's pretty interesting.
http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2007/03/for_the_federal.html
As you know, RFK was devastated by JFK's murder and there are accounts
that he was haunted by the possibility that the anti-Cuban operations had
"blown back" and led to JFK's death.
Why would he think that if he wasn't aware of the assassination plots
against Castro?
Because the Kennedys were not the ones who authorized the assassination
attempts on Castro, but the US government was.
Bill Clarke
2018-05-20 01:01:13 UTC
In article <7b8aff49-88a9-4048-8048-***@googlegroups.com>, Steve M.
Galbraith says...
Post by Bill Clarke
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau a=
Post by Bill Clarke
CIA.
=20
And Bobby ran the assassination bureau at the White House.
=20
=20
False. Mongoose was not an assassination program.=20
=20
I didn't say it was. But as deep in the water as Bobby was in the dirty=
=20
tricks for Cuba operation it is hard to imagine him not being aware of th=
e=20
assassination plots. Your liberal mileage might differ.
=20
=20
When Bobby read about=20
the assassination plots he told his brother and JFK told him to find out=
=20
who was behind it and tell them to knock if off.
Bill: You might find this Holland piece interesting. It's titled, "Why RFK
Shunned the Inquiry into His Brother=E2=80=99s Assassination". It's not a
powerful argument - I think space limitations probably limited how much he
could say; but it's pretty interesting.
http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2007/03/for_the_federal.html
As you know, RFK was devastated by JFK's murder and there are accounts
that he was haunted by the possibility that the anti-Cuban operations had
"blown back" and led to JFK's death.
Why would he think that if he wasn't aware of the assassination plots
against Castro?
Thanks for the link. I appreciate it.

BOZ
2018-05-16 01:53:17 UTC
DID HELMS HIRE OSWALD TO WORK AT THE TSBD?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 20:00:29 UTC
MARSH ARE YOU SAYING THAT RICHARD HELMS WAS INVOLVED IN THE ASSASSINATION?
Ordered, did not shoot. He was the head of the assassination bureau at
CIA.
DID HELMS HIRE OSWALD TO WORK AT THE TSBD?
No. Did Helms hire Oswald to work at the CIA? No.
Did Helms hire my father to work at the CIA? No.