Who else works in the numerical aspect?
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-02 02:06:20 UTC
For a long time I have been trying to locate people who are working or
have worked seriously in the numerical aspects of the crime.

If you ask me (and others, it is a glaring fact), the JFK case lacks
people with the proper quantitative training and interest. Young age is a
factor. Due respect to the MFFs, AARC libs and CAPAs but we have too many
lawyers relative to the precious few engineers (and physicists, etc.).

I have approached, invited to cooperate, several times the following:

- John Costella
- Pat Speer
- Alberto Miatello
- Arthur Snyder
- Don Thomas

I am not ready to discount Pat's participation yet. I have sent him some
relevant, new information about what's going on, right now behind
curtains.

A couple have been completely impossible to locate:

- G. Paul Chambers

Closer to home, among MacAdamites:

- Tony Marsh falls in a different category, all by himself.

The responses obtained have been less then overwhelming, face it: Yours
Truly has not reached -yet- the minimum gravitas to summon people. Some
start enthusiastically, then disappear. In this disjoint endeavor we have
a serious crisis of COOPERATION.

But things are changing...

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-03 02:48:27 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
For a long time I have been trying to locate people who are working or
have worked seriously in the numerical aspects of the crime.
Numerical? WTF are you babbling about? You want numerical, look at my
computer program and translate it into C++.
Post by Piotr Mancini
If you ask me (and others, it is a glaring fact), the JFK case lacks
people with the proper quantitative training and interest. Young age is a
factor. Due respect to the MFFs, AARC libs and CAPAs but we have too many
lawyers relative to the precious few engineers (and physicists, etc.).
What you got against lawyers?
Post by Piotr Mancini
- John Costella
- Pat Speer
- Alberto Miatello
- Arthur Snyder
- Don Thomas
I am not ready to discount Pat's participation yet. I have sent him some
relevant, new information about what's going on, right now behind
curtains.
Why can't you just post it here?
Post by Piotr Mancini
- G. Paul Chambers
I don't know. Some people are no longer with us or have given up.
Post by Piotr Mancini
- Tony Marsh falls in a different category, all by himself.
Thanks, I think.
Post by Piotr Mancini
The responses obtained have been less then overwhelming, face it: Yours
Truly has not reached -yet- the minimum gravitas to summon people. Some
start enthusiastically, then disappear. In this disjoint endeavor we have
a serious crisis of COOPERATION.
You don't need no stinkin gravitas. Just post whatever you want.
You may think of something that other people have overlooked.
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Mark
2018-08-03 20:08:23 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
The responses obtained have been less then overwhelming, face it: Yours
Truly has not reached -yet- the minimum gravitas to summon people. Some
start enthusiastically, then disappear. In this disjoint endeavor we have
a serious crisis of COOPERATION.
You don't need no stinkin gravitas. Just post whatever you want.
You may think of something that other people have overlooked.
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.

Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
Jason Burke
2018-08-04 23:43:54 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
1 day in November
2 dead guys
3 bullets fired at the motorcade

That sort of thing...

Which, of course, is just as useless as anything else the CT crew has
come up with in the past 54 or so years.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-06 16:18:05 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
1 day in November
2 dead guys
3 bullets fired at the motorcade
That sort of thing...
Which, of course, is just as useless as anything else the CT crew has
come up with in the past 54 or so years.
Great! Jason : That necessarily means that you (a person with intellectual
honesty) will enthusiastically support the investigation that I
discovered.

The last argument from you guys was that Kennedy himself initiated the
violent back snap (due to neuromuscular random reactions), correct?

Those pesky LNs (a bunch of rotten liars if you ask me :-) claim that the
train of movement was as if the victim was hit by a baseball bat, the
external factor (no less than speeding bullet) forced him to move,
correct?

The train of movement, in slow motion would be the OPPOSITE of each other.

Please see this post:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22877-this-is-how-the-frontal-shooter-or-lack-thereof-will-be-determined-in-an-incontrovertible-accurate-and-scientific-way/

I have contacted:

(a) Through my mentors -the Wechts- Oliver Stone (in no uncertain terms
communicated my disgust over his support of Hugo Chavez).

(b) On my own, Richard Stallman, father of Free Open Source Software and
defender No. 1 of Edward Snowden.

I have asked them to use their moral authority (bragging rights?), to try
to persuade Demetri Terzopoulos, the author of that research, a star in
the computer circles AND Hollywood:

https://goo.gl/rdL5FA

to adapt his creation to analyze whether the JFK movements was:

(1) Initiated from his own body/muscles.

(2) Initiated from an outside force

So, Jason, Mark, Big Dog, Von Pein, .John et al.:

Can we count with your sincere, enthusiastic support to definitely prove
that crucial fact?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ramon at jfknumbers.org
bigdog
2018-08-07 05:02:36 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
http://youtu.be/97UivL5PuEs
(1) Initiated from his own body/muscles.
(2) Initiated from an outside force
Can we count with your sincere, enthusiastic support to definitely prove
that crucial fact?
It isn't necessary to prove that because we aren't the ones arguing that
the direction JFK lurched after the shot is an indicator of the direction
of the shot. We know there are much more reliable indicators, the nature
of the wounds to the back and the head which leave no doubt about the
direction of the shots. Medical examiners have used this method for a long
time because rarely do they have film footage of the shooting. Entrance
and exit wounds have very distinct characteristics and those have told
every experienced medical examiner who has seen the evidence that the
entrance wounds were in the back and the back of the head.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-08 06:09:25 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Not true. WC defenders say that a bullet can not move any part of the
body. Because the conspiracy believer point to the Back and to the LEFT
reaction as proving that the head shot came from the front. You need to
be more consistent in your arguments and all minions should check in
with their FEARFUL LEADER for guidance and approval.
Post by bigdog
of the wounds to the back and the head which leave no doubt about the
direction of the shots. Medical examiners have used this method for a long
time because rarely do they have film footage of the shooting. Entrance
Oh really? Show me which medical examiners have examined films of the
crime rather than do an autopsy. You are full of crap.
Post by bigdog
and exit wounds have very distinct characteristics and those have told
every experienced medical examiner who has seen the evidence that the
entrance wounds were in the back and the back of the head.
Sure, but only a real forensic pathologist would know the difference.
Not an ER doctor or The Three Stooges.
Dr. Perry said the throat wound was an entrance. I know that is stupid,
but did you?

BTW, what's wrong with the jiggle analysis to find out when shots were
fired? Do you have another explanation for those jiggles on the Zapruder
film?
Are YOU a scientist?
Mark
2018-08-08 23:07:18 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Did you see on here where this Rocket Scientist believes we LNs have
killed people? I guess he means those mobile witness-killing squads we
unleashed back in 1964. Or that he is a self-ordained "Protegee" of the
people, I believe he said, based upon a phone call? I think he has other
"problems" to worry about before he tries to find a JFK group that won't
kick him off like he said the others have.

Mark
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-10 15:27:52 UTC
Post by Mark
Did you see on here where this Rocket Scientist believes we LNs have
killed people? I guess he means those mobile witness-killing squads we
unleashed back in 1964. Or that he is a self-ordained "Protegee" of the
people, I believe he said, based upon a phone call? I think he has other
"problems" to worry about before he tries to find a JFK group that won't
kick him off like he said the others have.
Mark
Mark:

Why have you Trump supporters being infected by his worst defects?

- Class, or lack thereof: There is more class, dignity and honor (not to
mention loyalty to our country) in the pinky finger of the Obama girls
than in the Trump Tower and Wasilla combined.

I kindly encourage you: Next time you want to criticize/attack somebody,
have the integrity to tell them to their face. This is a virtual world
after all, no blood or fists will roll.

I have seen dozens of your co-partisans doing that: Talking in the 3rd.
person. My name is Ramon Fernando Herrera and I have a constitutional
right to face my accuser. Show some manhood: it is a minimum requirement
toward credibility that eludes your side. 80% of America does not buy what
you are selling.

by his followers]

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Mark
If the truth hurts . . . Mark
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-11 22:31:48 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mark
[...]
What truth? All your attacks are *welcome*, *solicited*, *invited*.

I am on record telling countless of your fellow Deplorables, respect to
their anti-Latino views in forums and their responses to my provocative
posts:

"DO YOUR WORST!"

As a Internet pioneer and co-founder, while at MIT, I am used to
confrontational styles. My skin in very thick.

Some of my writings:

"There is an anti-Ramon club on the Internet, with my recommendation
your application will be fast tracked"

"It is a great feeling to be booed by 100,000 people."

I am asking you to act with a minimum of class and dignity. Look into my
face, speaking in the 3rd. person is cheap. Don't be a coward.

I repeat the challenge that has been heretofore ignored by the LNs in
McAdamia and elsewhere:

If there is a petition to have the best universities and research centers
in the world to be involved in the numerical aspects of the crime using
the recent advances, leading edge science and state-of-the-art
technology... would you support it? Feel free to use your own wording. For
example:

"I and others will support it, provided that Ramon is not part of it"

But make damn sure you justify it properly and give an honest reason, in
order to have a minimum of credibility.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Mark
2018-08-13 05:47:07 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mark
[...]
I don't care what you think of me Ramon. But there is one thing I want
to be clear on. You are playing the Latino Identity card and that's
deplorable. I would vote for a Latino for president in a heartbeat if I
agreed with him.

Mark
Mark
2018-08-13 05:48:28 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mark
[...]
Oh please, spare me. This is a newsgroup and this is how we communicate on a newsgroup. I've addressed you directly on here. How about those you've accused of killing people to further the LN cause? Have you accused them to their face?
Post by Piotr Mancini
I have seen dozens of your co-partisans doing that: Talking in the 3rd.
person. My name is Ramon Fernando Herrera and I have a constitutional
right to face my accuser. Show some manhood: it is a minimum requirement
toward credibility that eludes your side. 80% of America does not buy what
you are selling.
You mean like "moi" and "protegee of the people" and the other ways you
refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Get over yourself or you're going
nowhere.

Mark
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-17 20:43:00 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
I have seen dozens of your co-partisans doing that: Talking in the 3rd.
person. My name is Ramon Fernando Herrera and I have a constitutional
right to face my accuser. Show some manhood: it is a minimum requirement
toward credibility that eludes your side. 80% of America does not buy what
you are selling.
You mean like "moi" and "protegee of the people" and the other ways you
refer to yourself in the 3rd person? Get over yourself or you're going
nowhere.
Mark
Good, glad to see that you are addressing me directly.

The reason I speak about JFK Numbers in the 3rd. person (a la Bob Dole,
etc.) has been clearly explained here:

Incidentally, I don't know whether you are confused or deceiving. You are
conflating different assertions. I have never claimed to be something as
silly as "protegee of the people".

I have claimed to have reasons (have evidence) to believe that I am some
sort of:

- "Protegee of the Wechts, specially senior"

There was even some contention (among their close staff) about who would
be the one to pass the JFK Numbers material to Alec Baldwin. I was told by
my then e-boss:

"No, Benjamin is too busy with other things, Cyril said that he would do
that himself"

And I claim to be a Humble Servant of The People, something that anybody
can attempt to be. A sine qua non requirement however: there has to be no
evidence on the contrary.

IOW: All the files have to be the possession of The People. Unlike you
Servants of Dale Myers and the Koch-financed parody, both insults to
science.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: "moi" is first person, singular.

Anthony Marsh
2018-08-11 21:54:49 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Who killed who? Give us names.
Otherwise you are just making up crap again.
Mark
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-07 03:19:45 UTC
This contains an important correction to an almost identical post.

Where I wrote "pesky LNs" I meant "pesky CTs"

-Pesky Ramon
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
1 day in November
2 dead guys
3 bullets fired at the motorcade
That sort of thing...
Which, of course, is just as useless as anything else the CT crew has
come up with in the past 54 or so years.
Great! Jason : That necessarily means that you (a person with intellectual
honesty) will enthusiastically support the investigation that I
discovered.

The last argument from you guys was that Kennedy himself initiated the
violent back snap (due to neuromuscular random reactions), correct?

Those pesky CTs (a bunch of rotten liars if you ask me :-) claim that the

ramon at jfknumbers.org
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-08 06:09:39 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Too simplistic.
You are forgetting about other possible causes.
Hearing the gunshot blast or shockwave.
Seeing someone else react.
Inertia of the limo suddenly slowing down.

What's wrong with the jiggle analysis?
How could that be coincidence?
Post by Piotr Mancini
Can we count with your sincere, enthusiastic support to definitely prove
that crucial fact?
Not in our lifetimes?
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ramon at jfknumbers.org
claviger
2018-08-08 23:14:25 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
This contains an important correction to an almost identical post.
(a) Through my mentors -the Wechts- Oliver Stone (in no uncertain terms
communicated my disgust over his support of Hugo Chavez).
Hugo Chavez devastated Venezuela with his version of Socialist economics.
A lot of nice people down there who don't deserve this awful mess.
Anthony Marsh
Tell us where the miss went. Show me the bullet.
claviger
2018-08-08 23:16:55 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
    Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
    Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the
crime" is
all about?  Mark
1 day in November
2 dead guys
3 bullets fired at the motorcade
That sort of thing...
Which, of course, is just as useless as anything else the
CT crew has come up with in the past 54 or so years.
Tell us where the miss went. Show me the bullet.
You don't know? A Dallas Police Officer saw the bullet hit a
curb on the north side of the street. He went back later and
found the mark.
Anthony Marsh
False
Ace Kefford
2018-08-08 23:04:58 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
1 day in November
2 dead guys
3 bullets fired at the motorcade
That sort of thing...
Which, of course, is just as useless as anything else the CT crew has
come up with in the past 54 or so years.
Numbers, numbers, numbers.

Lately I have been hearing a lot about "5 15 75" if that helps.
Anthony Marsh
Nonsense.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-06 02:46:25 UTC
Post by Mark
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
I posted some material, more to come. The quicksands of McAdamsland are
delaying any attempt to make progress. Quick? Talk about an oxymoron!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAE2K90XWbLWWEwEP5tfobw/about
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAE2K90XWbLWWEwEP5tfobw/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

[Some of my videoclips are actually quite good - Some are private jokes,
to tease the Notable Doctors to be nice to each other]

Some people say (I am talking like FAUX these days) that the "Garelli"
priest you see in the 3rd. video is one of the Notable Doctor, presumably
Catholic, since he has a Hispanic last name:

JFK Numbers is the red headed girl in this one:

I decided to bring that doc along to our private e-mail meetings, hoping
he would help me make peace among the warring factions (the bone of
contention -pun intended- is the legitimacy of the X-rays, but we are
working on solving that debate once and forever in a SCIENTIFIC manner)...
Sigh... Instead he brought a figurative bat with him. :-(

For expediency's sake: If you write to me I can send you stuff that may be
too hot for the audience. :-)

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
***@jfknumbers.org
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-06 16:15:59 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
Mark:

I have tried to give you plenty of information in several posts, but you
seem to be distracted.

Will keep on trying.

-Ramon
Mark
2018-08-07 05:06:18 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
I have tried to give you plenty of information in several posts, but you
seem to be distracted.
Will keep on trying.
-Ramon
Not necessary. I've done some reading and, among other disturbing
things, found that in 2017 you told someone who said he was not interested
in supporting your project/s that, "My initiatives are inseparable from
the truth." Sounds like something a cult leader would say to his flock.

And you are a proud DiEugenio follower.

I don't need anything from you. Mark

You don't need to
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-10 15:28:18 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mark
Post by Piotr Mancini
But things are changing...
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Tony, way to welcome one of your fellow CTs to the group. Geez.
Ramon, you need to explain what the "numerical aspects of the crime" is
all about? Mark
I have tried to give you plenty of information in several posts, but you
seem to be distracted.
Will keep on trying.
-Ramon
Not necessary. I've done some reading and, among other disturbing
things, found that in 2017 you told someone who said he was not interested
in supporting your project/s that, "My initiatives are inseparable from
the truth." Sounds like something a cult leader would say to his flock.
And you are a proud DiEugenio follower.
I don't need anything from you. Mark
Not interested in The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth,
then?

The initiatives and actions of JFK Numbers are inseparable from those
fundamental values.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers