Trump and Kennedy
claviger
2018-08-13 05:48:46 UTC
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-14 15:29:26 UTC
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Do we need any more proof of what you are?
I guess you can't slander a President, but you try.
And McAdams won't let me.
claviger
2018-08-15 02:05:02 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Do we need any more proof of what you are?
I guess you can't slander a President, but you try.
And McAdams won't let me.
Won't let you slander a President? You do it all the
time!

I didn't write the article. Sorry you don't believe in
Freedom of Thought and Free Speech protected
by the 1st Amendment.

On that happy day when Liberals take over the
US Government forever, you will be dancing in
the street at a bonfire book-burning celebration.
The first book burned will be the one containing
The Bill of Rights. Oh happy day for victorious
Liberalism and the Thought Police!
mainframetech
2018-08-15 23:01:13 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Do we need any more proof of what you are?
I guess you can't slander a President, but you try.
And McAdams won't let me.
Won't let you slander a President? You do it all the
time!
I didn't write the article. Sorry you don't believe in
Freedom of Thought and Free Speech protected
by the 1st Amendment.
On that happy day when Liberals take over the
US Government forever, you will be dancing in
the street at a bonfire book-burning celebration.
The first book burned will be the one containing
The Bill of Rights. Oh happy day for victorious
Liberalism and the Thought Police!
I think you've got that backwards! The conservatives are usually the
ones that ban books, and try to make libraries throw away certain books.
And the Catholics are a big help in that area.

As to a similarity between Kennedy and Trump a few thing come to mind
that I believe make them different. Kennedy went to war, ran a PT boat,
and when sunk, pulled a crewman for miles in the water to save his life.
Trump had bone spurs and never faced any war situation. He can't face
anyone and say his usual insults, but he can do it behind their backs. 2
very different people as I see it.

Chris
claviger
2018-08-17 00:24:17 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
Now tell us how Bill Clinton avoided military duty. Then tell us his
attitude to female staffers and women in general.
bigdog
2018-08-17 20:50:17 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
Oh, that's right. The liberals are the ones who are against free speech
ala Antifa.
Post by mainframetech
As to a similarity between Kennedy and Trump a few thing come to mind
that I believe make them different. Kennedy went to war, ran a PT boat,
and when sunk, pulled a crewman for miles in the water to save his life.
Probably should have been court martialed for getting his boat sunk in the
first place but Old Man Joe saw to it that didn't happen.

http://barrybradford.com/jfk-and-pt-109-how-historical-perspective-can-shift/
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-18 12:18:07 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
There you go with the false equivalency again. So you claim that ALL
Liberals are antifa terrorists. Then why can't I say that all Republicans
are Nazis? Why didn't you remember and reach back to calling Democrats
Weather Unnderground? Not old enough to remember them?
Post by bigdog
Post by mainframetech
As to a similarity between Kennedy and Trump a few thing come to mind
that I believe make them different. Kennedy went to war, ran a PT boat,
and when sunk, pulled a crewman for miles in the water to save his life.
Probably should have been court martialed for getting his boat sunk in the
first place but Old Man Joe saw to it that didn't happen.
As I said before and you just proved, WC defenders are Kennedy haters.
That's why they don't want the case solved.
Jason Burke
2018-08-15 02:14:46 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson   July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Do we need any more proof of what you are?
Ol' Anthony Anthony's using the random phrase generator again.
And McAdams won't let me.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-16 17:11:46 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson   July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Do we need any more proof of what you are?
Ol' Anthony Anthony's using the random phrase generator again.
I think I've got it on my function keys. ;])
And McAdams won't let me.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-15 04:05:42 UTC
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Clav;

My automatic debating software suggests the post below.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
=================

The Trumps reminds me of the Kennedys. They both used the influence of
their millionaire father to affect their service to our country.

The similarity ends right there, though:

• Jack Kennedy begged his father to get him an alternate
examination by a private doctor and that was the only way he finally
qualified to be sent to the South Pacific (due to his health they had
given him a desk job in ONI intelligence)

• Donald Trump begged his father to keep him scared, under his
bed.

One was a hero, the other a coward.
claviger
2018-08-16 02:33:06 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
[...]
Read about Bill Clinton and how he dodged military service.
Love him or hate him, Trump had guts to run for President
against the Republican establishment and Democrat machine.

Trump is truly a man of the people. His success is causing both
parties to reassess the future of their stranglehold on American
politics. We need some significant 3rd parties.

I would like to see a Green-Libertarian coalition if possible. Also
a true Conservative Party who will focus on cleaning up the Planet.
The key to success is lower tax rates that give the economy and
taxpayers a chance to breathe.

The Roman history of the word tax basically means "burden", which
means the phrase "tax burden" is redundant. Conservatives believe
The People are better and wiser at spending their own money than
the behemoth we refer to as The Government.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-17 00:44:49 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
[...]
Your definition of "the people" is very restrictive and narrow.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Humble Servant of The People

================
“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (SC). “We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

http://tinyurl.com/8knh2ul
Jason Burke
2018-08-17 22:38:27 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
[...]
Your definition of "humble" is very restrictive and narrow. Not to
mention flat-out wrong.
Travis Banger
2018-08-18 20:54:12 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Your definition of "humble" is very restrictive and narrow. Not to
mention flat-out wrong.
What part of part of

DARE TO SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER

and

Being a Humble Servant of the People

being SYNONYMOUS

Do you have trouble grasping?

See below the 3 responses suggested by my automated debating program.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

======================
The Founders were Elitist Liberals, as we can clearly see:

-Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================
Elitism means that the medical school student who was the brightest and
hardest working, is the one that gets to treat your sick child.

Somehow, Social Conservatives (aka Trump voters) seem to have a problem
with that.

-Signed: Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and the people who mean to be
their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge
gives. A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of
acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps
both."

-James Madison
John McAdams
2018-08-18 20:56:47 UTC
Post by Travis Banger
Post by Jason Burke
Your definition of "humble" is very restrictive and narrow. Not to
mention flat-out wrong.
What part of part of
DARE TO SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER
and
Being a Humble Servant of the People
being SYNONYMOUS
Do you have trouble grasping?
See below the 3 responses suggested by my automated debating program.
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
======================
http://youtu.be/aQn3vBSxdZE
-Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================
Elitism means that the medical school student who was the brightest and
hardest working, is the one that gets to treat your sick child.
Somehow, Social Conservatives (aka Trump voters) seem to have a problem
with that.
No, Trump voters have a problem with people who *think* they have
superior wisdom, but don't.
Post by Travis Banger
-Signed: Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and the people who mean to be
their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge
gives. A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of
acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps
both."
-James Madison
You are citing a dead white male, who would find your view abhorrent?

Madison is saying that ordinary citizens should be knowledgeable, not
that an elite with advanced degrees should rule.

It's the flat opposite of what you believe.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-20 14:17:15 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Travis Banger
-Signed: Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and the people who mean to be
their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge
gives. A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of
acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps
both."
-James Madison
You are citing a dead white male, who would find your view abhorrent?
Madison is saying that ordinary citizens should be knowledgeable, not
that an elite with advanced degrees should rule.
OK, fne. So you believe in mob rule without any laws. Do you have the
same contempt for Thomas Jefferson?
bigdog
2018-08-19 18:28:11 UTC
Post by Travis Banger
Post by Jason Burke
Your definition of "humble" is very restrictive and narrow. Not to
mention flat-out wrong.
What part of part of
DARE TO SPEAK TRUTH TO POWER
and
Being a Humble Servant of the People
being SYNONYMOUS
Do you have trouble grasping?
See below the 3 responses suggested by my automated debating program.
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
======================
http://youtu.be/aQn3vBSxdZE
-Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================
Elitism means that the medical school student who was the brightest and
hardest working, is the one that gets to treat your sick child.
Medical schools don't just turn out the best and brightest students. They
also turn out those who got in on affirmative action when their grades
wouldn't have gotten them in the door.
Post by Travis Banger
Somehow, Social Conservatives (aka Trump voters) seem to have a problem
with that.
I can't speak for Trump supporters but I'm all for jobs going to the most
qualified people available. I want them whether they are working on my car
or my kid.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-20 01:52:15 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by Travis Banger
Post by Jason Burke
[...]
Had you ever been near a good university, you would know that there is
indeed

Affirmative Action *Admissions*

However, once you are inside you have zero help. There is no such thing as

Affirmative Action *Test Taking*
Affirmative Action *Homeworks*

much less

Affirmative Action *Graduation*

The professors have no idea on what basis was a student accepted. There is
Legacy Admissions (aka AA for the Rich: Kennedys, Bushes, etc.). We could
talk about sports dept/ pressuring the professor, but that is irrelevant
to my point.

The Better The School The More Liberal

Any talk about universities being indoctrinators is an attack on your own
side. In Spanish we say: "Estas escupiendo hacia arriba" ("You are
spitting directly upwards")

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: My automated debating program suggests me to close with the following
comments:

--------------------------
How come Senator Cruz...

- Did not announce his presidential campaign at Harvard?
- Did not go to Liberty University?
--------------------------

Let us not forget that Senator Cruz was the one who shut down the Centers
for Disease Control....

... during the Ebola Crisis

His only noteworthy achievement was causing a downgrade in the US credit
rating.

--------------------------
Ted Cruz IS this wacko

http://datechguyblog.com/2015/09/03/kaity-thomson-ted-cruz-and-the-future-of-the-msm/

--------------------------

Within minutes after the US SC declared Freedom of Marriage, Senator Cruz
howled and made a formal promise:

He would introduce a Constitutional Amendment declaring marriage to be
between one man and one woman.

Apparently, he fell asleep in the trip back and forgot all about it.
--------------------------
John McAdams
2018-08-20 01:55:37 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by bigdog
Post by Travis Banger
Post by Jason Burke
Your definition of "humble" is very restrictive and narrow. Not to
mention flat-out wrong.
http://youtu.be/aQn3vBSxdZE
-Ramon The Elitist Liberal
======================
Elitism means that the medical school student who was the brightest and
hardest working, is the one that gets to treat your sick child.
Medical schools don't just turn out the best and brightest students. They
also turn out those who got in on affirmative action when their grades
wouldn't have gotten them in the door.
Had you ever been near a good university, you would know that there is
indeed
Affirmative Action *Admissions*
However, once you are inside you have zero help. There is no such thing as
Affirmative Action *Test Taking*
Affirmative Action *Homeworks*
Not so simple. Black students tend to get channelled into fairly easy
majors, where they can succeed. Because of affirmative action, a lot
get admitted into elite universities where whey struggle in STEM
fields. So they end up in Education, Communications, and such.
Post by Piotr Mancini
much less
Affirmative Action *Graduation*
The professors have no idea on what basis was a student accepted. There is
Legacy Admissions (aka AA for the Rich: Kennedys, Bushes, etc.). We could
talk about sports dept/ pressuring the professor, but that is irrelevant
to my point.
The Better The School The More Liberal
Any talk about universities being indoctrinators is an attack on your own
side. In Spanish we say: "Estas escupiendo hacia arriba" ("You are
spitting directly upwards")
No, it's an attack on your side.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
bigdog
2018-08-21 01:08:57 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by bigdog
Post by Travis Banger
Post by Jason Burke
[...]
And of course those liberal professors would never let their biases
influence their grading.
Post by Piotr Mancini
The professors have no idea on what basis was a student accepted. There is
Legacy Admissions (aka AA for the Rich: Kennedys, Bushes, etc.). We could
talk about sports dept/ pressuring the professor, but that is irrelevant
to my point.
The Better The School The More Liberal
Spoken like a true liberal.
Post by Piotr Mancini
Any talk about universities being indoctrinators is an attack on your own
side. In Spanish we say: "Estas escupiendo hacia arriba" ("You are
spitting directly upwards")
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ps: My automated debating program suggests me to close with the following
--------------------------
How come Senator Cruz...
- Did not announce his presidential campaign at Harvard?
- Did not go to Liberty University?
Does your automated debating program have a point?
Post by Piotr Mancini
--------------------------
Let us not forget that Senator Cruz was the one who shut down the Centers
for Disease Control....
... during the Ebola Crisis
I didn't know a Senator had the power to do that?
Post by Piotr Mancini
His only noteworthy achievement was causing a downgrade in the US credit
rating.
WOW, that is one powerful Senator.
--------------------------
http://youtu.be/XeDHz5XNuto
--------------------------
Within minutes after the US SC declared Freedom of Marriage, Senator Cruz
He would introduce a Constitutional Amendment declaring marriage to be
between one man and one woman.
Apparently, he fell asleep in the trip back and forgot all about it.
--------------------------
I guess there is a limit to his power. He can't amend the US Constitution
by himself.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-22 02:42:02 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
His only noteworthy achievement was causing a downgrade in the US credit
rating.
WOW, that is one powerful Senator.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-cruzs-plan-to-defund-obamacare-failed--and-what-it-achieved/2016/02/16/4e2ce116-c6cb-11e5-8965-0607e0e265ce_story.html

https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/ted-cruz-government-shutdown/

-RFH

"The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth:
Nothing more I demand, nothing less I'll accept"
bigdog
2018-08-23 02:21:53 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Piotr Mancini
His only noteworthy achievement was causing a downgrade in the US credit
rating.
WOW, that is one powerful Senator.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-cruzs-plan-to-defund-obamacare-failed--and-what-it-achieved/2016/02/16/4e2ce116-c6cb-11e5-8965-0607e0e265ce_story.html
https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/ted-cruz-government-shutdown/
The government shutdown was hardly engineered by one man. He was
collaborating with fellow senators and representatives to forestall
passage of another continuing resolution. Cruz was one of the leaders of
this movement, but he couldn't have done it by himself. One senator can
stage a filibuster but there is a physical limitation one how long he
could do so and even if he could continue to talk indefinitely, we would
need the support of at least 40 other senators to block cloture.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-23 01:50:02 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by bigdog
--------------------------
Post by Piotr Mancini
--------------------------
Ted Cruz IS this wacko
http://datechguyblog.com/2015/09/03/kaity-thomson-ted-cruz-and-the-future-of-the-msm/
http://youtu.be/XeDHz5XNuto
--------------------------
Within minutes after the US SC declared Freedom of Marriage, Senator Cruz
He would introduce a Constitutional Amendment declaring marriage to be
between one man and one woman.
Apparently, he fell asleep in the trip back and forgot all about it.
--------------------------
I guess there is a limit to his power. He can't amend the US Constitution
by himself.
Ah, was that when he was running for office maybe?
Like Trump's promise to build a wall? How's that coming?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-21 01:50:36 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by bigdog
Post by Travis Banger
Post by Jason Burke
[...]
These guys make big promises and never deliver. What happened to the mile
high wall? What happened to the biggest parade ever? I was really looking
forward to seeing them show off their new UFOs from the SpaceForce.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-17 00:50:32 UTC
Post by claviger
Trump is truly a man of the people.
Clav: See the suggestions from my automated debating program. For better
effect, I post the items on by one, in reverse order.

-Ramon

========================
Important Question: What do my 19 numbered posts above and below have in
common??

Answer: Every single one of them comes from REPUBLICAN operatives. I don't
have to use ONE WORD from my fellow Liberals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) Ask this lady:

"Of course it is racist! My dad cannot say it, but I can".

-Meghan McCain, born and raised in Arizona, when asked about AZ SB-1070
(aka. "Papiere, bitte").
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2) You may want to ask Dick Armey, Founder and Funder of the Tea Party:

"With Latinos forming the fastest-growing electoral bloc in the nation,
Armey says the GOP seems to be saying, “Let’s go out and
alienate them.” Armey said socially conservative Latino and
African American voters are natural constituents for the GOP ... if
Republicans don’t push them away. “The party was born with
the Emancipation Proclamation,” he said. But today, he added,
“it can’t get a black [or Hispanic] vote to save its
life.” (**)

http://tinyurl.com/6bb6tes

Dick Armey, Founder and Funder of the Tea Party.

(**) I am sure you folks wonder what happened after Mr. Armey made those
sensible statements. The likes of Michelle Bachmann and Glenn Beck told
him to_STFU, and he obliged: the angry bagger_mobs drowned his calls for
rationality.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (3) O'Donnell: "You Republican strategists are saying: 'How do we
undothis!? Look what we have done to the Latino voters... How can we
possibly get t= hem back?'"

Steve Schmidt, Top Republican Strategist (*), agreeing: "If we [the GOP]
had a deliberate strategy to antagonize every Latino voter in this
country, it is not possible that we could have done a better job".

"The Republican Party cannot be a national party if it doesn't compete in
the Hispanic market - Look at those numbers: we have big, big problems."

(*) Played by Woody Harrelson in the McCain campaign HBO movie.
(4) Check with Jeb Bush:

http://tinyurl.com/6drgb6h
http://tinyurl.com/7d3l9cr
http://swampland.time.com/2012/02/24/did-jeb-bush-actually-say-that/

Jeb married a Mexican lady, and they lived here in Houston. After she was
ostracized in the country clubs, they decided to move to a city where
Hispanics rule: Miami. He has been one of the most popular politicians in
Florida's history. Founded some Hispanic group (not for the poor!!).

(5) Texas GOP official -- "Hispanics and Asian Americans are "maggots" who
voted for Obama"

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/08/4399621/hardin-county-gop-official-wants.html
(6) Check with this guy:

“The demographics race we’re losing badly,” said
Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (SC). “We’re not generating enough
angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.”

http://tinyurl.com/8knh2ul

ps: Where he tactfully said "anger" he meant "filled with hatred" or
"racists"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (7) Colin Powell's former chief of staff: "My party is full of racists":

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2012/10/27/colin-powells-former-chief-of-staff-gop-is-full-of-racists/

[This guy just resigned from the GOP]

This one bears REPETITION:

Colin Powell's former chief of staff: "MY PARTY IS FULL OF RACISTS".
(8) Colin Powell:

"Colin Powell Accuses GOP Of Racism: They ‘Still Look Down On
Minorities’"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/colin-powell-accuses-gop-of-racism-they-still-look-down-on-minorities/
(9) Judge Edith Jones

Texas Judge, Bush candidate to the Supreme Court: "Blacks and Latinos are
prone to crime and violence"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/06/justice/texas-judge-racial-allegations/
See below what the best and brightest, the future of the GOP have to say:

(10) College Republicans:

Voters believe that the Republican party is closed-minded, racist, rigid
and old-fashioned, according to a College Republican National Committee
(CNRC) report.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57587346/college-republicans-gop-has-dismal-situation-with-young-voters/

The group above is composed of the best and the brightest, the FUTURE of
the Republican Party.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (11) Rand Paul:

“Republicans have been losing both the respect and votes of a
group of people who already identify with many of our beliefs in family,
faith and conservative values. Hispanics should be a natural and sizable
part of the Republican base,” Rand Paul said. “But they
have steadily drifted away from the GOP in each election. I think this
says more about Republicans than it does about Hispanics.”

[Washington Post:]

http://goo.gl/qO89v4
(12) 20 of The Most Racist TEApublican Political Signs

http://aattp.org/20-of-the-most-racist-teapublican-political-signs/
(13) Confederate flags at Tea Party Rallies

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Confederate+Flags+at+Tea+Party+Rallies

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Confederate+Flags+at+Tea+Party+Rallies

(14) Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one
of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying
Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had
exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm?csp=34

That was back in 2005: The situation has gotten worse since.
(15) Republican congressman: GOP can seem like ‘knuckle-dragging
Neanderthals’

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/17/republican-congressman-gop-can-seem-like-knuckle-dragging-neanderthals/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (16) Hispanic Judge Bolts the GOP: "I cannot tolerate a political party
that demeans Texans based on their sexual orientation, the color of their
skin or their economic status"

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/10/21/2811661/san-antonio-judge-bolts-gop/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (17) Republican Arizona Official Under Pressure To Resign After Calling
Welfare Recipients 'Lazy Pigs'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/24/john-huppenthal-racist-comments_n_5527107.html?utm_hp_ref=politics
(18) Republicans Admit Racism Is Big Obstacle To Passing Immigration Reform

“Part of it, I think — and I hate to say this, because these are my people — but I hate to say it, but it’s racial,” said the REPUBLICAN lawmaker, who remained anonymous. “If you go to town halls people say things like, ‘These people have different CULTURAL customs than we do.’ And that’s code for race.”

http://thinkprogress.org/immigration/2014/01/30/3226951/immigration-gop-racism/
(19) Let's hear it from the horse's mouth, as it were:

Interviewer: "Why do you hate Mexicans?"
Tea Party Member: "Because they are filthy, stinky ANIMALS!!!"

Bonus:

KKK crucial to building the South’s enduring Republican majority, study finds

- American Sociological Review 12/8/14.

http://www.rawstory.com/2014/12/kkk-crucial-to-building-the-souths-enduring-republican-majority-study-finds/
John McAdams
2018-08-17 00:58:12 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
Trump is truly a man of the people.
Clav: See the suggestions from my automated debating program. For better
effect, I post the items on by one, in reverse order.
-Ramon
========================
Important Question: What do my 19 numbered posts above and below have in
common??
Answer: Every single one of them comes from REPUBLICAN operatives. I don't
have to use ONE WORD from my fellow Liberals.
OK, you're a leftist race hustler who calls people who disagree with
your politics racist.

Did you know that 28% of Latinos voted for Trump?

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls

Only 27% of Latinos voted for Romney (that's within the margin of
error, but Trump's supposed "racism" should have made it less, in your
world).

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race/president/

Are all the Latinos who voted Republican in those races dumb?

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-18 12:20:00 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
[...]
You're proud of that? You always want to be with the minority opinion.
How many WC defenders do you still have? Just the 11 here? 10% of the
population?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-18 12:19:42 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
Trump is truly a man of the people.
Clav: See the suggestions from my automated debating program. For better
effect, I post the items on by one, in reverse order.
-Ramon
========================
Important Question: What do my 19 numbered posts above and below have in
common??
Answer: Every single one of them comes from REPUBLICAN operatives. I don't
have to use ONE WORD from my fellow Liberals.
"Of course it is racist! My dad cannot say it, but I can".
-Meghan McCain, born and raised in Arizona, when asked about AZ SB-1070
(aka. "Papiere, bitte").
"With Latinos forming the fastest-growing electoral bloc in the nation,
Armey says the GOP seems to be saying, “Let’s go out and
alienate them.” Armey said socially conservative Latino and
No, they want to deport or kill them.
Post by Piotr Mancini
African American voters are natural constituents for the GOP ... if
WERE. That boat sailed away with the Repubican's Southern Strategy.
Post by Piotr Mancini
Republicans don’t push them away. “The party was born with
the Emancipation Proclamation,” he said. But today, he added,
“it can’t get a black [or Hispanic] vote to save its
life.” (**)
They can if they pay him enough money to be the token.
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://tinyurl.com/6bb6tes
Dick Armey, Founder and Funder of the Tea Party.
Don't forget the Koch Brothers. Speech is fun, but somebody has to pay
for it. Speech ain't free when it comes to politics.
Post by Piotr Mancini
(**) I am sure you folks wonder what happened after Mr. Armey made those
sensible statements. The likes of Michelle Bachmann and Glenn Beck told
him to_STFU, and he obliged: the angry bagger_mobs drowned his calls for
rationality.
- (3) O'Donnell: "You Republican strategists are saying: 'How do we
undothis!? Look what we have done to the Latino voters... How can we
possibly get t=em back?'"
Steve Schmidt, Top Republican Strategist (*), agreeing: "If we [the GOP]
had a deliberate strategy to antagonize every Latino voter in this
country, it is not possible that we could have done a better job".
"The Republican Party cannot be a national party if it doesn't compete in
FORMER
Post by Piotr Mancini
the Hispanic market - Look at those numbers: we have big, big problems."
Maybe the Nazis have trouble reproducing.
http://youtu.be/u3HsZ_4fZoU
[...]
http://youtu.be/ZXaILy3GE7U
KKK crucial to building the South’s enduring Republican majority, study finds
KKK was crucial to building the Democratic Party by the turn of the
Century. Neoconfederates.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-17 01:06:44 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
[...]
It's not guts. It's Russian money and dirty tricks.
Post by claviger
Trump is truly a man of the people. His success is causing both
Yes, he is a simpleton and a racist.
Post by claviger
parties to reassess the future of their stranglehold on American
politics. We need some significant 3rd parties.
Then why didn't he have the guts to run as an independent? Because he was
PAID to destroy the Republican Party.
Post by claviger
I would like to see a Green-Libertarian coalition if possible. Also
Silly. You mean the way Hitler did? Libertarian is just a polite word
for Nazi.
Post by claviger
a true Conservative Party who will focus on cleaning up the Planet.
So how do you get the wealthy polluters interested in that, losing money?
Post by claviger
The key to success is lower tax rates that give the economy and
taxpayers a chance to breathe.
The Roman history of the word tax basically means "burden", which
means the phrase "tax burden" is redundant. Conservatives believe
The People are better and wiser at spending their own money than
the behemoth we refer to as The Government.
Please show me the highway you personally built.
Even Jesus believed in taxes. Maybe you don't believe in Jesus.
Amy Joyce
2018-08-17 22:41:02 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
The key to success is lower tax rates that give the economy and
taxpayers a chance to breathe.
The Roman history of the word tax basically means "burden", which
means the phrase "tax burden" is redundant. Conservatives believe
The People are better and wiser at spending their own money than
the behemoth we refer to as The Government.
Please show me the highway you personally built.
Even Jesus believed in taxes. Maybe you don't believe in Jesus.
"Libertarian is just a polite word for Nazi".

Anthony that is the most insane thing you ever said. Pleasssssse pick up
a dictionary!
Jason Burke
It's up there, but not even close, Ralph.
Anthony Marsh
Where DID Ralph go?
claviger
2018-08-18 20:44:44 UTC
Post by Amy Joyce
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
The key to success is lower tax rates that give the economy and
taxpayers a chance to breathe.
The Roman history of the word tax basically means "burden", which
means the phrase "tax burden" is redundant. Conservatives believe
The People are better and wiser at spending their own money than
the behemoth we refer to as The Government.
Please show me the highway you personally built.
Even Jesus believed in taxes. Maybe you don't believe in Jesus.
"Libertarian is just a polite word for Nazi".
Anthony that is the most insane thing you ever said. Pleasssssse pick up
a dictionary!
Poor Anthony might be afflicted with both Nazomania and Nazitis,
inflammation of the brain causing delusional Naziphonic episodes of Nazis
singing and dancing inside his head and kicking his brain cells around
like a little kid in a bathtub filled with ping pong balls. That is one
scientific explanation. The other is he developed a bad habit in First
Grade calling little kids he didn't like a Nazi and never outgrew this
childish impulse. Who knows, maybe both?!
claviger
2018-08-18 01:02:21 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Love him or hate him, Trump had guts to run for President
against the Republican establishment and Democrat machine.
It's not guts. It's Russian money and dirty tricks.
Got any proof or is this all poof? You are full of poofery.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Trump is truly a man of the people. His success is causing both
Yes, he is a simpleton and a racist.
He is neither, just a bigmouth New Yorker who tells it like it is.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
parties to reassess the future of their stranglehold on American
politics. We need some significant 3rd parties.
Then why didn't he have the guts to run as an independent? Because he was
PAID to destroy the Republican Party.
Paid by who? He was already a multimillionaire.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
I would like to see a Green-Libertarian coalition if possible. Also
Silly. You mean the way Hitler did? Libertarian is just a polite word
for Nazi.
You have a Nazi obsession. They were NATIONAL SOCIALISTS who screwed up
Europe. The Communists were just as bad. Both were committed to
Socialist ideology and criminality.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
a true Conservative Party who will focus on cleaning up the Planet.
So how do you get the wealthy polluters interested in that, losing money?
Tell them what it does to their Children and Grandchildren. The world is
running out of clean water.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
The key to success is lower tax rates that give the economy and
taxpayers a chance to breathe.
The Roman history of the word tax basically means "burden", which
means the phrase "tax burden" is redundant. Conservatives believe
The People are better and wiser at spending their own money than
the behemoth we refer to as The Government.
Please show me the highway you personally built.
Even Jesus believed in taxes. Maybe you don't believe in Jesus.
Jesus believed in Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You.

Liberals have twisted that to: Do Unto Others Before They Do It To You.
Not what Jesus had in mind.
Ace Kefford
2018-08-16 02:51:24 UTC
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Niall Ferguson!? Why not Laura Ingraham or Alex Jones or some other
objective expert?

Weak cherry picking, fact omitting, degrees of difference distorting
stuff. But then again possibly appropriate for this site since that
approach does fit the "methodology" of many of the conspiracy buffs.
claviger
2018-08-17 00:19:04 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
Niall Ferguson!? Why not Laura Ingraham or Alex Jones or some other
objective expert?
Laura HOT, Alex NOT.
Good point.
Ace Kefford
2018-08-21 01:15:54 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Ace Kefford
Weak cherry picking, fact omitting, degrees of difference distorting
stuff. But then again possibly appropriate for this site since that
approach does fit the "methodology" of many of the conspiracy buffs.
Good point.
"Laura HOT, Alex NOT."

It all depends on what floats your boat. That's why they make strawberry
and vanilla.
Anthony Marsh
Didn't you think that Russian spy was kinda cute? I loved her orange hair.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-19 01:39:15 UTC
Post by claviger
Donald Trump and John F. Kennedy are more similar than you think
By Niall Ferguson July 17, 2017
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/07/16/donald-trump-and-john-kennedy-are-more-similar-than-you-think/7DpyArq65OzXxAJ0LbhaKJ/story.html
This article by Niall Ferguson (author of "The Square and the Tower:
Networks, Hierarchies and the Struggle for Global Power" and somebody who
is trying to carve out a unique niche in the Trump debate) ignores that
Trump and Kennedy differ in much more important ways. He cites only that
they were somewhat circumstantially similar. By that, I mean
CIRCUMSTANCES.

1. Trump is an inarticulate, crude and divisive individual whereas Kennedy
was extremely articulate, polished and politically aware enough to try
and embrace even those who disagreed with him politically.

2. Kennedy never spoke in such harsh and critical terms about the very
government and agencies over which he governed.

3. Kennedy almost seemed poised and in control whereas Trump often seems
unhinged, angry and bellicose.

4. Kennedy came across strong in a diplomatic way. Trump tries to come
across strong in a childish, schoolyard sort of way.

5. Kennedy wisely used the media to his benefit whereas Trump only picks
fights with the media and relies on FoxNews to get out his narrative.
Everybody else is wrong it seems - only FoxNews has it right. Pfft!

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-19 18:33:55 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Okay, David, I apologize profusely for having called you Alt
Rightie/Trumper, will never again insult you in such way.

Question: You have built a site dedicated to the adoration of Dale Myers,
you refuse to accept the proposal that Myers should give his measurements
to its rightful owners (The People). You have publicly denied the
fundamental role of universities in searching for The Truth (in any
matter? Or only in the JFK case?) Fine, I can live with that.

How about the PBS NOVA documentary? How do you feel about the latest
"scientific" study on that case being financed by the Koch brothers? Did
PBS NOVA act properly when after a long time, e-mails, phone calls, they
finally acquiesced to reveal to JFK Numbers the names of the companies
hired to perform those studies, whose files remain -like Myers'- locked
up?

Should I insist attempting for find the data used by that program?

Can you please ask Mr. Myers where on earth he was able to find the
vehicle blueprints that nobody else (except LN "studies") can get?

Would you support what seems to be a FOIA action in order to recover the
jealously guarded blueprints for the Kennedy limo and give them to their
owners, The People?

Please don't run away (same goes for all relevant LNs), I am sure your
fans would love to see your itemized responses.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
bigdog
2018-08-20 02:02:01 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Where do you get the idea that Dale Myers' intellectual property belonds
to "The People". Did "The People" fund the research Myers conducted to
create his 3D simulation of the assassination. Myers spent his own time
and money creating his simulations and they belong to him and him alone to
do with as he sees fit.
Post by Piotr Mancini
You have publicly denied the
fundamental role of universities in searching for The Truth (in any
matter? Or only in the JFK case?) Fine, I can live with that.
How about the PBS NOVA documentary? How do you feel about the latest
"scientific" study on that case being financed by the Koch brothers? Did
PBS NOVA act properly when after a long time, e-mails, phone calls, they
finally acquiesced to reveal to JFK Numbers the names of the companies
hired to perform those studies, whose files remain -like Myers'- locked
up?
Should I insist attempting for find the data used by that program?
Tell us how that data belongs to you.
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Martha-Murphy-Limo-Reply.png
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Scientific-Analysis-Contact-Form.png
Can you please ask Mr. Myers where on earth he was able to find the
vehicle blueprints that nobody else (except LN "studies") can get?
Myers doesn't owe you or anybody else an explanation. He is free to
divulge that information or not as he sees fit.
Post by Piotr Mancini
Would you support what seems to be a FOIA action in order to recover the
jealously guarded blueprints for the Kennedy limo and give them to their
owners, The People?
If the data you seek is held by the government and subject to FOIA, you
shouldn't need any help from the LNs in obtaining it.
I just gave you mine.
Mitch Todd
2018-08-20 20:25:14 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Piotr Mancini
Would you support what seems to be a FOIA action in order to recover the
jealously guarded blueprints for the Kennedy limo and give them to their
owners, The People?
If the data you seek is held by the government and subject to FOIA, you
shouldn't need any help from the LNs in obtaining it.
The most important data on was already published by the HSCA, in Vol 6.
That plus data on an original 61' Conti should give him everything he
needs, if not more. In fact, I wonder if that's what Myers used.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-22 02:33:43 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
The most important data on was already published by the HSCA, in Vol 6.
That plus data on an original 61' Conti should give him everything he
needs, if not more. In fact, I wonder if that's what Myers used.
If Myers used that vague data, he is:

- A fraud
- Who made a stupid decision

Why?

Because he had all the resources of ABC News at his disposal: among other
expenses they hired a company to "certify" the Myers numbers which were
immediately locked up.

- "Trust us [wink, wink]"

Ok, back to the Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza being planned. I
guess I need to do a lot of explaining ...

Mitch: What I intend to do (obviously not alone, but I am a heck of a lot
closer than when I began several years ago):

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832737

will be a vast improvement over the Myers/NOVA productions. Not only will
every file be immediately placed on a public web server, but only the top,
world class 3D designers will have the honor of working on that creation.
[Here you folks are supposed to ask me how I plan to achieve that tall
order]

My end goal is to create something as close as humanly and technically
possible to a time machine. The simulations will be at the microsecond,
millimeter level. No '61 Conti need to apply.

Take for instance the cranium alone. It will be the product of about a
year's work by a team of scientists, with computer number crunching
running around the clock. Doctoral dissertations are considered as we
speak.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/p1O9gjwZpZc

I intend to place that cranium on a body, inside the most accurate limo
available. Yes, it will be creepy, you will be able -perhaps using one of
those gizmos

https://goo.gl/E3frTv

to go inside the cranium at the exact angle and look toward the sniper's
nest, and of course, to the other way.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-22 02:41:31 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
The most important data on was already published by the HSCA, in Vol 6.
That plus data on an original 61' Conti should give him everything he
needs, if not more. In fact, I wonder if that's what Myers used.
Mitch:

Just to give you a better idea about the differences between the inferior:

- 3D model owned by Dale Myers.

- 3D model owned by [a conglomerate of entities, companies]

and the vastly superior:

- 3D model owned by Mitch Todd.

See the Zapruder camera and the DPD helmet?

They will be digitized and placed inside the model.

Plus, of course, the Coke machine.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22541-what-type-of-coca-cola-machine-was-used-in-dale-myers-dealey-plaza-model/

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

https://goo.gl/vLHS9D
Mitch Todd
2018-08-23 01:55:34 UTC
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Bell+Howell-Zoomatic.jpg
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Chaney-Helmet.png
They will be digitized and placed inside the model.
Plus, of course, the Coke machine.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22541-what-type-of-coca-cola-machine-was-used-in-dale-myers-dealey-plaza-model/
So, first you complain that Dale Myers, et al, won't give you their data.
Then you say their models are inferior anyway. At least, you could be
consistent. Then you want to give me this *fabulously* *great* model of
Dealey Plaza with *100%* *exact* replicas of Zapruder's Bell and Howell
Camera and Cheney's Helmet! And all mine!!! The question is, why? Are 100%
correct models of the TSBD coke machine, Zaps camera, and Cheney's helmet
going to break the case?
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-24 00:08:22 UTC
So, first you complain that Dale Myers, et al. won't give you their data.
You are confused between Yours Truly and The People. The former is a
servant of the latter. Myers should -but we all know won't- give his
secret measurements and convenient selection of angles, etc. to a leading
school of 3D design of *his choice* or even better: the National Archives,
if they take it, anyway, which is highly doubtful. Wanna bet they will
take mine? (the 3D cranium thing). They already told me "I don't see why
not". Have been very encouraging, while keeping professional
distance/neutrality. They want to see this case solved in their lifetimes,
including Sweet Caroline.

BTW: At this point the number of companies, institutions and people
against which I was bitching just hours ago has been reduced to ONE. Hot
from the press: I have reached mutually agreeable deals with the rest.
Suffice to say that I am more than satisfied with the agreements we made.
The sole out lier is Mr. Myers who prefers to take the contents of his
hard disk to the afterlife. Good for him! Egyptian pharaohs will throw a
welcoming party.
Then you say their models are inferior anyway. At least, you could be
consistent. Then you want to give me this *fabulously* *great* model of
Dealey Plaza with *100%* *exact* replicas of Zapruder's Bell and Howell
Camera and Cheney's Helmet! And all mine!!!
Mitch, the good thing about having been engaged in my chosen endeavor
(other than having produced actual, tangible results, instead of only
exercising one's fingers) is this: Just like I have an automated debating
program for use in politics, I could have another, similar program to make
my case.

IOW: Your question was answered 3 years ago, here:

http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832543
http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832737
The question is, why? Are 100% correct models of the TSBD coke machine,
Zaps camera, and Cheney's helmet going to break the case?
Yes, by producing keyclicks which bring *income*. We must attract the
generation that has grown with special effects, video games and 3D. I have
no problem "Hollywoodizing" the model a little bit. Heck, if Jack could...
That way we will not have to rely so much on "Please helps us", "We need
you to contribute", "Otherwise we will have to close" [*], "We are such
losers" (due respect to Wikipedia and so many other websites)

Thanks for keeping JFK Numbers honest.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

[*] Used by Jeff Morley when he called me, wanted me to edit videos for
JFK Facts instead of founding JFK Numbers. Since I respectfully declined,
I am banned from the place for which I volunteered for years. Try to
mention the words *JFK Numbers* in that site: I wish you good luck.
bigdog
2018-08-25 12:31:46 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
So, first you complain that Dale Myers, et al. won't give you their data.
You are confused between Yours Truly and The People. The former is a
servant of the latter. Myers should -but we all know won't- give his
secret measurements and convenient selection of angles, etc. to a leading
school of 3D design of *his choice* or even better: the National Archives,
if they take it, anyway, which is highly doubtful. Wanna bet they will
take mine? (the 3D cranium thing). They already told me "I don't see why
not". Have been very encouraging, while keeping professional
distance/neutrality. They want to see this case solved in their lifetimes,
including Sweet Caroline.
The case was solved in Caroline's lifetime. And John Jr's lifetime. And
Jackie's lifetime. It was solved in the lifetime's of anyone who was alive
when the WCR was released. For all intents and purposes, it was solved in
the lifetime of anyone alive on 11/22/63. There is only one reality. If
you reject it, there is no chance you will find a different one.
Post by Piotr Mancini
BTW: At this point the number of companies, institutions and people
against which I was bitching just hours ago has been reduced to ONE. Hot
from the press: I have reached mutually agreeable deals with the rest.
Suffice to say that I am more than satisfied with the agreements we made.
The sole out lier is Mr. Myers who prefers to take the contents of his
hard disk to the afterlife. Good for him! Egyptian pharaohs will throw a
welcoming party.
It is Myer's prerogative to do whatever he wants with his intellectual
property. He spent his time and money to develop it. He owes you nothing.
He owes "The People" nothing. This quixotic quest of yours doesn't grant
you rights to his property.
Post by Piotr Mancini
Then you say their models are inferior anyway. At least, you could be
consistent. Then you want to give me this *fabulously* *great* model of
Dealey Plaza with *100%* *exact* replicas of Zapruder's Bell and Howell
Camera and Cheney's Helmet! And all mine!!!
Mitch, the good thing about having been engaged in my chosen endeavor
(other than having produced actual, tangible results, instead of only
exercising one's fingers) is this: Just like I have an automated debating
program for use in politics, I could have another, similar program to make
my case.
From what I've seen of the products of your automated debating program,
you might want to ask for your money back.
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832543
http://jfkfacts.org/dale-myers-on-the-state-of-the-jfk-case/#comment-832737
The question is, why? Are 100% correct models of the TSBD coke machine,
Zaps camera, and Cheney's helmet going to break the case?
Yes, by producing keyclicks which bring *income*. We must attract the
generation that has grown with special effects, video games and 3D. I have
no problem "Hollywoodizing" the model a little bit. Heck, if Jack could...
That way we will not have to rely so much on "Please helps us", "We need
you to contribute", "Otherwise we will have to close" [*], "We are such
losers" (due respect to Wikipedia and so many other websites)
Thanks for keeping JFK Numbers honest.
Someday I might actually understand what you are trying to accomplish but
until then I am not losing sleep over it.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-26 19:27:44 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
BTW: At this point the number of companies, institutions and people
against which I was bitching just hours ago has been reduced to ONE. Hot
from the press: I have reached mutually agreeable deals with the rest.
Suffice to say that I am more than satisfied with the agreements we made.
The sole out lier is Mr. Myers who prefers to take the contents of his
hard disk to the afterlife. Good for him! Egyptian pharaohs will throw a
welcoming party.
It is Myer's prerogative to do whatever he wants with his intellectual
property. He spent his time and money to develop it. He owes you nothing.
He owes "The People" nothing. This quixotic quest of yours doesn't grant
you rights to his property.
So you claim that ABC never said him anything and he didn't get ANY
money from another source like an Academy Awardd or a magzine article?
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
Then you say their models are inferior anyway. At least, you could be
consistent. Then you want to give me this *fabulously* *great* model of
Dealey Plaza with *100%* *exact* replicas of Zapruder's Bell and Howell
Camera and Cheney's Helmet! And all mine!!!
Mitch, the good thing about having been engaged in my chosen endeavor
(other than having produced actual, tangible results, instead of only
exercising one's fingers) is this: Just like I have an automated debating
program for use in politics, I could have another, similar program to make
my case.
From what I've seen of the products of your automated debating program,
bigdog
Can somebody who is fluent in gibberish translate this for me?
Jason Burke

Piotr Mancini
2018-08-24 00:08:44 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Mitch Todd
The most important data on was already published by the HSCA, in Vol 6.
That plus data on an original 61' Conti should give him everything he
needs, if not more. In fact, I wonder if that's what Myers used.
- 3D model owned by Dale Myers.
- 3D model owned by [a conglomerate of entities, companies]
- 3D model owned by Mitch Todd.
See the Zapruder camera and the DPD helmet?
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Bell+Howell-Zoomatic.jpg
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Chaney-Helmet.png
They will be digitized and placed inside the model.
Plus, of course, the Coke machine.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22541-what-type-of-coca-cola-machine-was-used-in-dale-myers-dealey-plaza-model/
Then you say their models are inferior anyway.
To be fair, I have the advantage of 15 and 5 years respectively, which is
significant in technology. Plus, my goals are grander, the main being to
provide *interactivity*, not to mention being Free Open Source.

Have I mentioned lately that this site is yours? :-)

http://dealey-plaza.org/

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-24 10:05:01 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Mitch Todd
The most important data on was already published by the HSCA, in Vol 6.
That plus data on an original 61' Conti should give him everything he
needs, if not more. In fact, I wonder if that's what Myers used.
?? - 3D model owned by Dale Myers.
?? - 3D model owned by [a conglomerate of entities, companies]
?? - 3D model owned by Mitch Todd.
See the Zapruder camera and the DPD helmet?
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Bell+Howell-Zoomatic.jpg
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Chaney-Helmet.png
They will be digitized and placed inside the model.
Plus, of course, the Coke machine.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22541-what-type-of-coca-cola-machine-was-used-in-dale-myers-dealey-plaza-model/
So, first you complain that Dale Myers, et al, won't give you their
data. Then you say their models are inferior anyway. At least, you could
I think he's talking about 2 different things. First, his 3-D model of
Dealey Plaza. His measurements are very close to mine with the corrected
map. Then the measurements of the limo to DRAW it into his animations. Hoe
accurate is it and how accurate does it need to be?
Post by Mitch Todd
be consistent. Then you want to give me this *fabulously* *great* model
of Dealey Plaza with *100%* *exact* replicas of Zapruder's Bell and
Howell Camera and Cheney's Helmet! And all mine!!! The question is, why?
Are 100% correct models of the TSBD coke machine, Zaps camera, and
Cheney's helmet going to break the case?
I like your thinking. Go for it. And show us your results.
I wish you'd get the hair color right this time.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-21 01:50:52 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Piotr Mancini
You have publicly denied the
fundamental role of universities in searching for The Truth (in any
matter? Or only in the JFK case?) Fine, I can live with that.
How about the PBS NOVA documentary? How do you feel about the latest
"scientific" study on that case being financed by the Koch brothers? Did
PBS NOVA act properly when after a long time, e-mails, phone calls, they
finally acquiesced to reveal to JFK Numbers the names of the companies
hired to perform those studies, whose files remain -like Myers'- locked
up?
Should I insist attempting for find the data used by that program?
Tell us how that data belongs to you.
WE.Unfortunately that includes YOU.
I have given away several copies of the corrected map, even to my enemies.
Agape.
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Martha-Murphy-Limo-Reply.png
http://www.dealey-plaza.org/~ramon/jfk/Scientific-Analysis-Contact-Form.png
Can you please ask Mr. Myers where on earth he was able to find the
vehicle blueprints that nobody else (except LN "studies") can get?
Myers doesn't owe you or anybody else an explanation. He is free to
divulge that information or not as he sees fit.
Of course when we know he's lying. Just like why Trump won't testify.
Post by bigdog
Post by Piotr Mancini
Would you support what seems to be a FOIA action in order to recover the
jealously guarded blueprints for the Kennedy limo and give them to their
owners, The People?
If the data you seek is held by the government and subject to FOIA, you
shouldn't need any help from the LNs in obtaining it.
AGain, who said the government had the right to own it?
We don't expect anything from WC defenders except lies and evasion.
I just gave you mine.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-20 14:18:27 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
What measurements are you talking about? You me the measurements he got
from me?
JFK Numbers
claviger
Talk about a Freudian Slip!
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-20 20:26:11 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Can you please ask Mr. Myers where on earth he was able to find the
vehicle blueprints that nobody else (except LN "studies") can get?
As I've told you before, since Kennedy and Connally's positions were
wire-framed to the Zapruder film, the configuration of the limousine would
make little difference. Myers could have done his analysis with just
Kennedy and Connally floating down Elm Street, as if they were not even
sitting in a vehicle. The limousine could be just as invisible as Jackie
was in his computer recreation. All the geometry is based on the relative
positions of Kennedy & Connally, the slope of Elm Street (3-degrees),
their position along Elm Street at the time of the shot, and the location
of the 6th floor sniper's nest and the wound locations. That's really all
you need. Everything else is fluff. You don't really need trees in the
background - or the other buildings - or the concrete structures around
Dealey Plaza. You don't even need the road, grass or sidewalks. It makes
it more viewable and interesting but it doesn't change the geometry.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-22 02:39:47 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Piotr Mancini
Can you please ask Mr. Myers where on earth he was able to find the
vehicle blueprints that nobody else (except LN "studies") can get?
As I've told you before, since Kennedy and Connally's positions were
wire-framed to the Zapruder film, the configuration of the limousine would
make little difference.
The resolution of the Z-film is very poor, does not cover the limo full
path *and* is two-dimensional. In fact, you need to use the other films
and pictures to project the most precise possible locations. We are
dealing with 4 dimensions here.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: Still waiting for your position on the NOVA Cold Case files being
hidden from the public who *paid* for them through their contributions to
PBS *and* their taxes.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/H1Eygef4KCg