Former First Lieutenant Richard Lipsey - Witness To Autopsy Interview
Add Reply
InsideSparta
2018-07-02 02:33:23 UTC
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks

Anthony Marsh
2018-07-02 19:35:42 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Thanks. NB the discussion of JFK's reading ability.
Compare that to Trump's illiteracy.
mainframetech
2018-07-03 03:52:35 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
No much use. It seems Lipsey has forgotten his own statements closer
to the murder than this video.

It didn't make any sense for the general to say to Lipsey 'stay with
the body until it's in the ground'. It was going to be a couple days
before that would happen, and Lipsey was sure to have a bathroom call in
that time.

Lipsey left out all his talk of decoy ambulances and the attendant
events. He did mention that he and the general came to Bethesda on a
helicopter, but failed to note that there was casket with them.

Lipsey said that he helped get the body out of the casket and put it
on the table in the morgue, but the other men that did that didn't seem to
know he was there. He may have made that up too. His tale doesn't math
his own previous story, or with anyone else's stories.

2018-07-04 01:39:11 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
No much use. It seems Lipsey has forgotten his own statements closer
to the murder than this video.
It didn't make any sense for the general to say to Lipsey 'stay with
the body until it's in the ground'. It was going to be a couple days
before that would happen, and Lipsey was sure to have a bathroom call in
that time.
Lipsey left out all his talk of decoy ambulances and the attendant
events. He did mention that he and the general came to Bethesda on a
helicopter, but failed to note that there was casket with them.
Because there wasn't and Lipsey NEVER said there was. Not in his earliest
statements or any statement afterward. He ALWAYS said the casket went by
ground transportation while the honor guard flew to Bethesda so they would
be present when the body arrived.
Post by mainframetech
Lipsey said that he helped get the body out of the casket and put it
on the table in the morgue, but the other men that did that didn't seem to
know he was there. He may have made that up too. His tale doesn't math
his own previous story, or with anyone else's stories.
I don't suppose you ever stopped to consider that people like O'Connor
made up his story. Of course you haven't. You want to believe what
O'Connor said so as far as you are concerned, his version is gospel.
mainframetech
2018-07-05 02:34:52 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
That's what he said. But he and general Wehle had the job of
smoothing out things that got bumpy. They got the body to Bethesda 42
minutes BEFORE the decoy ambulance got there! So how do you think they
did that? There is only one answer, helicopter.
Lipsey said that he helped get the body out of the casket and put it
on the table in the morgue, but the other men that did that didn't seem to
know he was there. He may have made that up too. His tale doesn't math
his own previous story, or with anyone else's stories.
I don't suppose you ever stopped to consider that people like O'Connor
made up his story. Of course you haven't. You want to believe what
O'Connor said so as far as you are concerned, his version is gospel.
O'Connor was corroborated. Lipsey wasn't. And it's easy for me to
remind you of Howard Brennan.

2018-07-06 01:21:18 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
So once again you are going to "correct" a witness to make his account conform to your theories.
Post by mainframetech
They got the body to Bethesda 42
minutes BEFORE the decoy ambulance got there! So how do you think they
did that? There is only one answer, helicopter.
Still waiting for you to explain how they managed to unload a shipping
casket from AF1 at Andrews without anybody seeing it.

Still waiting for you to quote a witness or a document that said the body
ARRIVED at Bethesda at 7:17.
Brennan was corroborated by physical evidence. O'Connor, not so much.
Anthony Marsh
No. Brennan did not SEE the shells on the floor.
mainframetech
2018-07-07 12:55:06 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
WRONG and FALSE! You always get yourself in trouble when you try to
guess at stuff. I did not have to correct Lipsey's statements, I simple
recommended that you compare his statements with his statement of an
earlier time. He had changed his story quite a bit, and left out the part
about the 'decoy' ambulance which he had originally talked about.
They got the body to Bethesda 42
minutes BEFORE the decoy ambulance got there! So how do you think they
did that? There is only one answer, helicopter.
Still waiting for you to explain how they managed to unload a shipping
casket from AF1 at Andrews without anybody seeing it.
That's been answered many times already. After the Bronze casket was
sent on its way, no one was going to stick around and wait to see if
anything else came out of AF1. That's when the SHIPPING casket would come
out.
Post by bigdog
Still waiting for you to quote a witness or a document that said the body
ARRIVED at Bethesda at 7:17.
That's an old argument and we've gone over it a number of times.
Lipsey said that he helped get the body out of the casket and put it
on the table in the morgue, but the other men that did that didn't seem to
know he was there. He may have made that up too. His tale doesn't match
his own previous story, or with anyone else's stories.
I don't suppose you ever stopped to consider that people like O'Connor
made up his story. Of course you haven't. You want to believe what
O'Connor said so as far as you are concerned, his version is gospel.
O'Connor was corroborated. Lipsey wasn't. And it's easy for me to
remind you of Howard Brennan.
Brennan was corroborated by physical evidence. O'Connor, not so much. There was NO PHYSICAL evidence that described Oswald in the window on the 6th floor.
2018-07-07 22:23:23 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
According to Lipsey's initial account there were two ambulances and the
body was in one of them. He ALWAYS has said the body was not flown to
Bethesda. That is the part you want to ignore. Lipsey has also said from
his observations at the autopsy it was obvious to him JFK had been shot in
the BOH, blowing out the upper right side of the skull. You like to ignore
that too.
They got the body to Bethesda 42
minutes BEFORE the decoy ambulance got there! So how do you think they
did that? There is only one answer, helicopter.
Still waiting for you to explain how they managed to unload a shipping
casket from AF1 at Andrews without anybody seeing it.
That's been answered many times already.
Your answer had always been they unloaded it on the opposite side of the
plane where it was too dark to see what was happening. Then you learned
the plane had no doors on that side. I have yet to see your substitution
for that original claim.
Post by mainframetech
After the Bronze casket was
sent on its way, no one was going to stick around and wait to see if
anything else came out of AF1. That's when the SHIPPING casket would come
out.
So you think that after LBJ delivered his address to the nation and then
stopped to meet with the congressional leaders who were gathered there,
and then after LBJ departed by helicopter, everyone there including all
those witnesses and cameras suddenly vanished. That nobody stayed around.
That AF1 was just left unguarded. And of course your conspirators had to
be able to count on all that happening. Even if all that had happened, the
ambulance would have had quite a head start to go from Andrews to Bethesda
and they would still need the time to unload your shipping casket from the
plane and load it on the helicopter. After all that, you still think your
shipping casket reached Bethesda 42 minutes before the ambulance with the
ornamental casket. According to Bing, the drive time from Andrews to
Bethesda is only 40 minutes and that is if you or I were driving it. With
a police escort and not having to make any traffic stops, it would take
considerably less time. Sorry, your scenario just does not compute.
Still waiting for you to quote a witness or a document that said the body
ARRIVED at Bethesda at 7:17.
That's an old argument and we've gone over it a number of times.
I know we have which is why I know you don't have an answer. Nobody said
the ornamental casket arrived at 7:17. Sibert said that at 7:17 they began
preparations for the autopsy. That is the only reference by any witness to
7:17. You know all this yet you continue to try to propagate the myth that
the bronze casket arrived at 7:17 because some kook website made that
claim and you accepted the claim as fact.
Lipsey said that he helped get the body out of the casket and put it
on the table in the morgue, but the other men that did that didn't seem to
know he was there. He may have made that up too. His tale doesn't match
his own previous story, or with anyone else's stories.
I don't suppose you ever stopped to consider that people like O'Connor
made up his story. Of course you haven't. You want to believe what
O'Connor said so as far as you are concerned, his version is gospel.
O'Connor was corroborated. Lipsey wasn't. And it's easy for me to
remind you of Howard Brennan.
Brennan was corroborated by physical evidence. O'Connor, not so much.
There was NO PHYSICAL evidence that described Oswald in the window on the 6th floor.
Brennan's sighting of the shooter was corroborated by the presence of the
3 shells found at that window. His ID of Oswald is corroborated by the
fact Oswald's rifle was found on that floor, the shells that were at that
window could only have been fired by Oswald's rifle, Oswald's fingerprints
were found on the boxes at that location oriented just as they would be if
facing down Elm St., fibers from his shirt matched the fibers on the butt
plate of the rifle, his fingerprints were found on a large paper bag and
that bag contained fibers matching the blanket he used to store his rifle
in at the Paine house. In short all the physical evidence is exactly what
we would expect it to be if Brennan's ID of Oswald was accurate. But of
course you will claim none of that proves Oswald was the shooter. None of
it BY ITSELF proves Oswald was the shooter. Collectively, it leaves no
doubt. The only way all that evidence would be present linking Oswald to
the shooting is if Oswald was the shooter.
mainframetech
2018-07-09 14:00:56 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
WRONG! I don't ignore it. I've simply seen better information that is
corroborated, which Lipsey's isn't. So do you accept his statement of the
2 ambulances and the 'decoy'?
They got the body to Bethesda 42
minutes BEFORE the decoy ambulance got there! So how do you think they
did that? There is only one answer, helicopter.
Still waiting for you to explain how they managed to unload a shipping
casket from AF1 at Andrews without anybody seeing it.
That's been answered many times already.
Your answer had always been they unloaded it on the opposite side of the
plane where it was too dark to see what was happening. Then you learned
the plane had no doors on that side. I have yet to see your substitution
for that original claim.
Then you haven't been watching. They simply waited for the crowds to
go away, which they would when the ambulance with the casket left. Now
don't ask that one again.
After the Bronze casket was
sent on its way, no one was going to stick around and wait to see if
anything else came out of AF1. That's when the SHIPPING casket would come
out.
So you think that after LBJ delivered his address to the nation and then
stopped to meet with the congressional leaders who were gathered there,
and then after LBJ departed by helicopter, everyone there including all
those witnesses and cameras suddenly vanished. That nobody stayed around.
That AF1 was just left unguarded. And of course your conspirators had to
be able to count on all that happening.
I'm not aware of all that happening. How much of it was made up by
you?
Post by bigdog
Even if all that had happened, the
ambulance would have had quite a head start to go from Andrews to Bethesda
and they would still need the time to unload your shipping casket from the
plane and load it on the helicopter. After all that, you still think your
shipping casket reached Bethesda 42 minutes before the ambulance with the
ornamental casket. According to Bing, the drive time from Andrews to
Bethesda is only 40 minutes and that is if you or I were driving it. With
a police escort and not having to make any traffic stops, it would take
considerably less time. Sorry, your scenario just does not compute.
Sorry, I read it that they took their time, as often happens with
transporting a casket. Here's a minute by minute schedule of the events
of the day. Check out that the Casket left the airport at 6:00pm and
didn't arrive until at least 7:00pm:

http://www.businessinsider.com/kennedy-assassination-timeline-2013-11#620-pm-ct-23

It's really amazing the things you'll make up. Your whole scenario was
invented.
Still waiting for you to quote a witness or a document that said the body
ARRIVED at Bethesda at 7:17.
That's an old argument and we've gone over it a number of times.
I know we have which is why I know you don't have an answer. Nobody said
the ornamental casket arrived at 7:17. Sibert said that at 7:17 they began
preparations for the autopsy. That is the only reference by any witness to
7:17. You know all this yet you continue to try to propagate the myth that
the bronze casket arrived at 7:17 because some kook website made that
claim and you accepted the claim as fact.
OBVIOUSLY you cannot begin an autopsy until the body gets there, so
7:17pm has to be the earliest that the body got there. There are places
in the story where the motorcade arrived at the main entrance at 7:07pm,
so that leaves time for the debarking of the family and the time for the
ambulance to go around back to the morgue and unload the empty casket.

If you go again to the minute-by-minute schedule of events, you'll see
they record the family getting to Bethesda at 7:00pm ET.

They're off by a few minutes, but that is close enough to make it
clear that the ambulance with the empty Bronze casket arrived long after
the SHIPPING casket with the body in it (6:35pm).
Lipsey said that he helped get the body out of the casket and put it
on the table in the morgue, but the other men that did that didn't seem to
know he was there. He may have made that up too. His tale doesn't match
his own previous story, or with anyone else's stories.
I don't suppose you ever stopped to consider that people like O'Connor
made up his story. Of course you haven't. You want to believe what
O'Connor said so as far as you are concerned, his version is gospel.
O'Connor was corroborated. Lipsey wasn't. And it's easy for me to
remind you of Howard Brennan.
Brennan was corroborated by physical evidence. O'Connor, not so much.
There was NO PHYSICAL evidence that described Oswald in the window on the 6th floor.
Brennan's sighting of the shooter was corroborated by the presence of the
3 shells found at that window.
WRONG! Shells don't corroborate the sighting of a person. And Brennan
was discredited anyway.
Post by bigdog
[...]
COLLECTIVELY, none of the information relating to Oswald's ownership of
the rifle or presences of prints in the TSBD prove that Oswald was in the
window with the MC rifle firing into the motorcade. There was however,
evidence that there were 2 men in the window of the 6th floor with a gun.

2018-07-10 14:21:46 UTC
Post by bigdog
[...]
That's not what the witness said. He said the body was already being
prepped for autopsy at 7:17 which means it would have to have arrived at
the loading dock considerably earlier than that. Add to that fact that now
you've added a third casket arrival with your hilarious story about the
body being put back into the bronze casket and then shipped out, only to
arrive a second time. So that means if the body was being prepped for
autopsy at 7:17, the empty casket would have to have arrived much earlier
than that to allow time for all the casket switching and second arrivals
which you have postulated.
Post by mainframetech
There are places
in the story where the motorcade arrived at the main entrance at 7:07pm,
so that leaves time for the debarking of the family and the time for the
ambulance to go around back to the morgue and unload the empty casket.
If you go again to the minute-by-minute schedule of events, you'll see
they record the family getting to Bethesda at 7:00pm ET.
Cite this minute-by-minute schedule please.
Post by mainframetech
They're off by a few minutes, but that is close enough to make it
clear that the ambulance with the empty Bronze casket arrived long after
the SHIPPING casket with the body in it (6:35pm).
Was that the second arrival or the third arrival? <chuckle>
[...]
Unless you want to argue the shooter wasn't a person, his sighting of a
person shooting from that window is corroborated.
[...]
All that evidence isn't enough to convince you that Oswald was the shooter
yet you are willing to believe that Loy Factor and Mac Wallace were up
there shooting based on nothing but somebody's claim.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-11 13:34:38 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
You seem to base your belief on some kid who said the shooter was black.
Was Oswald black? Or some half-blind guy who said Oswald was SITTING on
the window sill, which is physically impossible.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-09 19:40:52 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
Illogical. Someone else could have fired his rifle. Brennan is unreliable.
Post by bigdog
were found on the boxes at that location oriented just as they would be if
facing down Elm St., fibers from his shirt matched the fibers on the butt
plate of the rifle, his fingerprints were found on a large paper bag and
that bag contained fibers matching the blanket he used to store his rifle
We've been over these false ideas thousands of times and you just keep
repeating them like a Mantra.
deke
2018-07-03 04:24:40 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Although he strongly holds the LN position, he said something very
interesting - that he helped remove the president's body from a body bag.
The president left Dallas wrapped in sheets. This corroborates navy
technician Paul O'Connor's statement that the body was removed from a
cheap shipping casket and was contained in a body bag, not sheets. It's
too bad Lipsey didn't describe the casket.
mainframetech
2018-07-03 21:22:03 UTC
Post by deke
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Although he strongly holds the LN position, he said something very
interesting - that he helped remove the president's body from a body bag.
The president left Dallas wrapped in sheets. This corroborates navy
technician Paul O'Connor's statement that the body was removed from a
cheap shipping casket and was contained in a body bag, not sheets. It's
too bad Lipsey didn't describe the casket.
One of the problems was that the caskets made 3 arrivals at the morgue!
The first was the shipping casket, which contained the real body of JFK as
per the witnesses under oath. That arrival was at 6:35pm documented.
The 2 other arrivals were the Bronze casket, the first of which occurred
at about 7:17pm at the morgue. It had arrived from the road trip at the
main entrance of Bethesda at about 7:07pm and the family had debarked and
gone up to the 17th floor to the VIP suite to wait. The FBI and SS agents
were with that motorcade, and the ambulance went around the back of the
building to the morgue loading dock.

There was later a third arrival where the Bronze casket was sent out
with the body now in it where it should have been, and the honor guard
brought the ambulance back and the casket made a third entrance to the
morgue. This allowed any who saw the body to come out of the Bronze
casket to say that's what they saw. But it confused all the other events:

https://www.fff.org/explore-freedom/article/kennedy-casket-conspiracy/

Pure fantasy.
mainframetech
2018-07-06 01:33:15 UTC
Post by deke
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
Must be talking about the WCR again.

Chris
Steve M. Galbraith
2018-07-03 04:28:01 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Most of what he recites refutes the Lifton body switching theory but he
does repeat the claim/belief that JFK was in a "body bag" when he was
removed from the casket.

One of the explanations that I've read (I think it was the late conspiracy
author Harrison Livingstone who suggested it) for this was that the
plastic mattress or cover that was placed underneath JFK to prevent the
blood from dripping onto the casket stuck to his body. So it had to be
peeled off.

But he does say he lifted the casket from the ambulance limo, took it into
the morgue and helped remove JFK's body from it.
mainframetech
2018-07-03 21:21:24 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Most of what he recites refutes the Lifton body switching theory but he
does repeat the claim/belief that JFK was in a "body bag" when he was
removed from the casket.
One of the explanations that I've read (I think it was the late conspiracy
author Harrison Livingstone who suggested it) for this was that the
plastic mattress or cover that was placed underneath JFK to prevent the
blood from dripping onto the casket stuck to his body. So it had to be
peeled off.
But he does say he lifted the casket from the ambulance limo, took it into
the morgue and helped remove JFK's body from it.
Her lied. A man named Edward Reed did that when the SHIPPING casket
was placed on the floor in the morgue. He identified JFK as the body in
that casket. Compare the video you just saw of Richard Lipsey to this
statement of his:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm

While the interfview shows Lipsey to have a problem with his facts, it
does speak about the decoy ambulance which carried a casket with no one in
it. He also says at one point:

"We had a decoy hearse because we knew there was a mob waiting at Bethesda
Naval Hospital. So we got in a couple of these helicopters with our honor
guard when they left and flew over to the hospital to get there before
they did. And when they came in, one of the hearses went right up to the
front door. All of the crowd, of course, rushed over there. The one with
the body in it went around to the back where the morgue was and we
unloaded it. We met them in the back and unloaded it right there to avoid
the news media and the crowd and everything else.

Q: The body was brought in the rear?

LIPSEY: The body was brought in the back door, backed right up to the

From: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm

While Lipsey and the general went by helicopter, the shipping casket
had to go with them, since the body arrived at the morgue 42 minutes
before the Bronze casket that was traveling with the family and all the
agents.

If there is any confusion or doubt, let me know. The info above is all
based on testimony.

2018-07-04 13:42:49 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
False SHOW me the mob.
From: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm
While Lipsey and the general went by helicopter, the shipping casket
had to go with them, since the body arrived at the morgue 42 minutes
before the Bronze casket that was traveling with the family and all the
agents.
If there is any confusion or doubt, let me know. The info above is all
based on testimony.
Chris
How many false caskets do you need? Do they all have to have the handles
broken off to mstch each other?

Did the funeral home sell caskets with the handles broken off?
bigdog
2018-07-04 01:40:02 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Most of what he recites refutes the Lifton body switching theory but he
does repeat the claim/belief that JFK was in a "body bag" when he was
removed from the casket.
One of the explanations that I've read (I think it was the late conspiracy
author Harrison Livingstone who suggested it) for this was that the
plastic mattress or cover that was placed underneath JFK to prevent the
blood from dripping onto the casket stuck to his body. So it had to be
peeled off.
But he does say he lifted the casket from the ambulance limo, took it into
the morgue and helped remove JFK's body from it.
I can only imagine that by the time the body arrived at Bethesda it was a
gory mess which had no doubt also made a mess of the interior of the
casket.
mainframetech
2018-07-05 02:34:23 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Most of what he recites refutes the Lifton body switching theory but he
does repeat the claim/belief that JFK was in a "body bag" when he was
removed from the casket.
If you check the testimony of Edward Reed, X-ray Technician, he
helped bring in the body and he saw it was JFK when the SHIPPING casket
was opened in the morgue. He helped put the body on the table. He
doesn't seem to mention any Richard Lipsey present.
casket.
bigdog
2018-07-06 01:20:57 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Most of what he recites refutes the Lifton body switching theory but he
does repeat the claim/belief that JFK was in a "body bag" when he was
removed from the casket.
If you check the testimony of Edward Reed, X-ray Technician, he
helped bring in the body and he saw it was JFK when the SHIPPING casket
was opened in the morgue. He helped put the body on the table. He
doesn't seem to mention any Richard Lipsey present.
Lipsey doesn't mention Reed either so by your reasoning that means Reed
wasn't there.
mainframetech
2018-07-07 12:55:32 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Recently posted on Youtube - Tedx Talks
http://youtu.be/A076wKnFzBs
Most of what he recites refutes the Lifton body switching theory but he
does repeat the claim/belief that JFK was in a "body bag" when he was
removed from the casket.
If you check the testimony of Edward Reed, X-ray Technician, he
helped bring in the body and he saw it was JFK when the SHIPPING casket
was opened in the morgue. He helped put the body on the table. He
doesn't seem to mention any Richard Lipsey present.
Lipsey doesn't mention Reed either so by your reasoning that means Reed
wasn't there.
How easily you forget my point because it disproves you contention.
Edward Reed had others that corroborated what he said. No one
corroborated what Lipsey said, and half of what he said disagreed with his
own statement made closer to the event itself. Remember that I suggested
that you compare Lipsey's statements in the video to his statements in the
HSCA article:

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm

2018-07-07 22:26:37 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
Some interesting quotes from that 1978 interview, Lipsey's earliest on the
record observations:

"Q: I have a question. How did you go from when Air Force One landed? How
did you go from Andrews to Bethesda itself?

LIPSEY: We accompanied General Wehle in a helicopter.
Q: In a helicopter. While the body was being driven?
LIPSEY: Right."

"Q: Okay, getting back to the bullets themselves, not the bullets
themselves but the entrances, can you just go over again the entrances as
you remember them?

LIPSEY: Alright, as I remember them there was one bullet that went in the
back of the head that exited and blew away part of his face. And that was
sort of high up, not high up but like this little crown on the back of
your head right there, three or four inches above your neck. And then the
other one entered at more of less the top of the neck, the other one
entered more of less at the bottom of the neck.

Q: Okay, so that would be up where the crown, not the top of the head?

LIPSEY: Yeah, the rear crown.

Q: Where that point might be on the skull bone?

LIPSEY: Exactly.

Q: Then one approximately several inches lower?

LIPSEY: Well not several but two or three inches lower.

Q: Still in the head? Or what we would call…

LIPSEY: Closer to the neck.

Q: Closer to the neck? And than one in the neck?

LIPSEY: In the lower neck region.

Q: In the back?

LIPSEY: Yeah, the very -- right as the ....

Q: Let's go back over things. Sometimes visual aids you forget. Okay, and
then according to the autopsy doctors they feel the one that entered in the
skull, in the rear of the head, exited the right side of the head?

LIPSEY: The right front, you know, the face. Not the right top, the right
front. The facial part of your face. In other words...

Q: Did that destroy his face at all? You say Presidents Kennedy, was his
face distorted?

LIPSEY: Yeah, the right side. If you looked at him straight. If you looked
at him from the left you couldn’t see anything. If you looked at him
from the right side it was just physically part of it blown away.

Q: So that would be right here?

LIPSEY: Yeah, behind the eye and everything.

Q: Behind the eye? Was it all hair region or was it part of the actual face?

LIPSEY: To the best of my recollection it was part of the hair region and
part of the face region"

There are few discrepancies from the two accounts. In both cases he was
being interviewed so he was responding to the questions asked. Different
questions are going to draw different answers. If he didn't mention
something in one interview that he had in the other it just means he
wasn't asked about that particular item. The only discrepancy I noticed
was a minor one. In the 1978 interview he said he was present for most of
the autopsy, occasionally getting spelled by General Wehle. In the later
interview he said he was present for the entire autopsy, not mentioning
the occasional breaks he took. In both interviews he described the wounds
the same way. Two shot entered from behind. The head shot had exited from
the front right.
mainframetech
2018-07-09 13:59:06 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
OK. Let's look at that bunch of statements. He is saying that partly
the face was destroyed (right side). If the autopsy photos are to be
believed, there was no damage to that area. He said what he heard the
pathologists say, which is that 2 bullets struck the BOH, yet when we look
at the autopsy photo of the BOH, there's nothing there:

Go ahead, look for the bullet entry! When you can't find it, you'll
have to call Lipsey a liar.

And don't forget his mismatch in his HSCA statement and his video.
More lies.

Now here's a final statement from Lipsey, since you're so determined to
use him as a star witness:

"The ceremonial troop in Washington had been arranged to meet the body at
Andrews. Put it in a hearse. We had a decoy hearse because we knew there

From: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm

And while Lipsey said the casket went by road, there was no choice that
it went by helicopter because it got to the morgue 42 minutes BEFORE the
empty Bronze casket. Lipsey has clearly said there were 2 ambulances, one
was 'decoy', and one went to the back door with the body, and the other
went to the main entrance.

2018-07-10 14:19:41 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
We see in the Z-film that the bone flap above the ear hung down over the
right cheek and if Lipsey saw that flap in that configuration is would
look like damage to the face. Bill Newman saw the same thing and believed
JFK's right hear had been blown off.
Post by mainframetech
He said what he heard the
pathologists say, which is that 2 bullets struck the BOH, yet when we look
You have seen one BOH photo which was just one of many taken and you have
no idea what those other photos revealed. The men who did see those photos
and were trained forensic medical examiners all saw enough to convince
them a bullet entered the BOH. That's good enough for me.
Post by mainframetech
http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm433/JFKAUTOPSYPHOTOS/JFKcolor_boh_autopsy_photo.jpg
Go ahead, look for the bullet entry! When you can't find it, you'll
have to call Lipsey a liar.
And don't forget his mismatch in his HSCA statement and his video.
More lies.
There were no lies in either of the two statements. They are compatible.
Both were interviews and the questions were different so naturally the
answers would be different.
From: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm
And while Lipsey said the casket went by road, there was no choice that
it went by helicopter because it got to the morgue 42 minutes BEFORE the
empty Bronze casket. Lipsey has clearly said there were 2 ambulances, one
was 'decoy', and one went to the back door with the body, and the other
went to the main entrance.
I've showed you the time line that would have made it impossible for your
imaginary shipping casket to get to Bethesda 42 minute before the bronze
casket. For one it's only a 40 minute drive from Andrews to Bethesda and
that is if you don't have a police escort. The ambulance had a huge head
start on any shipping casket that would have been unloaded from AF1 after
all the cameras and witnesses had left the area. Even if the shipping
casket had been sent to Bethesda by teleportation, it could not have
arrived 42 minutes before the bronze casket.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-11 13:35:40 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
Not quite OVER the right cheek. Farther back.
Post by bigdog
look like damage to the face. Bill Newman saw the same thing and believed
Lipsey did not see that flap sticking out. Jackie had put it back in place.
Post by bigdog
JFK's right hear had been blown off.
Nope.
He said what he heard the
pathologists say, which is that 2 bullets struck the BOH, yet when we look
You have seen one BOH photo which was just one of many taken and you have
no idea what those other photos revealed. The men who did see those photos
Yes, WE do, because WE have them. You are not alllowed to have them
because you are a WC defender.
Post by bigdog
and were trained forensic medical examiners all saw enough to convince
them a bullet entered the BOH. That's good enough for me.
Any lie if good enough for you.
http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm433/JFKAUTOPSYPHOTOS/JFKcolor_boh_autopsy_photo.jpg
Go ahead, look for the bullet entry! When you can't find it, you'll
have to call Lipsey a liar.
And don't forget his mismatch in his HSCA statement and his video.
More lies.
There were no lies in either of the two statements. They are compatible.
Both were interviews and the questions were different so naturally the
answers would be different.
Then show us the entrance wound. You can't. You don't do research.
You HEAR things.
Sure, but you keep giving him loopholes to get out of the quagmire.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-05 23:15:32 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
[...]
All you have is imagination. We have facts. The body was placed in a
plastic mattress pad to contain the fluids.