Yanni or Laurel
2018-05-17 14:08:17 UTC
http://www.tampabay.com/features/humaninterest/Yanny-or-Laurel-What-do-you-hear-_168285433

The twitter universe is blowing up over a four second computer generated
soundbite which some people insist says "Yanni" and other people are just
as adamant they hear "Laurel". I'm not a twitter person but I've heard
that people on both sides are vehement about what they are hearing and
some are actually calling the other side liars. I hear "Laurel" and it
boggles my mind that some people hear "Yanni" but I'm sure those people
can't understand how others hear "Laurel".

So how is this relevant to the JFK assassination. We are all aware of the
role earwitnesses have played in the question of whether or not there were
multiple gunmen firing at JFK. In this silly little soundbite people can
hear exactly the same thing yet hear it completely differently. Those who
are interested can delve deeper into this phenomena and the technical
issues involved by doing some googling. Suffice it to say that the fact
people hear things a certain way doesn't necessarily mean that's the way
it was.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 00:37:45 UTC
[...]
Clever ideam but I don't think any computer genius ran the crosstalk
through voice recognition. I rejected that suggestion.
BOZ
2018-05-18 00:55:29 UTC
[...]
I NEVER HEARD YANNI. I DON'T THINK HE CAN EVEN READ MUSIC