Reddit megapost on the EOP wound evidence
Add Reply
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-14 01:02:45 UTC
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/

The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
bigdog
2018-06-14 23:46:58 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
If only you could explain why it is so pitiful and/or offer a viable
alternative.
Jason Burke
2018-06-16 04:46:15 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
If only you could explain why it is so pitiful and/or offer a viable
alternative.
This micahjava dude's been kicked so often it's amazing he can (pretend
to) get back up.
micahjava
Was there something I missed? Refute the EOP wound.
micahjava
2018-06-16 05:21:39 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
If only you could explain why it is so pitiful and/or offer a viable
alternative.
To what? a magic 6.5 round going straight through the top of the skull or
a magic 6.5 round deflecting sharply upwards upon entering one layer of
skull?
bigdog
2018-06-17 01:40:31 UTC
Post by micahjava
Post by bigdog
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
If only you could explain why it is so pitiful and/or offer a viable
alternative.
To what? a magic 6.5 round going straight through the top of the skull or
a magic 6.5 round deflecting sharply upwards upon entering one layer of
skull?
Bullets do not maintain a straight line when passing through a substance.
They will curve when the bullet destabilizes. That can be seen through
footage of a bullet passing through ballistic gel.
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-15 00:51:23 UTC
This is the 200 upvoted /r/conspiracy link: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8qbocn/there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the_jfk/
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-15 00:51:31 UTC
I also feel bad for the people in those comment sections.
mainframetech
2018-06-15 01:52:26 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
I have to add to the sadness, since the kill shot was in the
forehead/temple area, and NOT in the BOH. Though the article says that
there was a conspiracy, and more than on shooter, it completely uses the
Autopsy Report (AR) as a base for its conclusions. Since the AR is full
of lies so that a shot from above and behind could be 'proven', taking the
statements there as gospel is a terrible mistake.

Once again the bullet hole in the forehead is ignored, or not noticed.

2018-06-16 05:04:52 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
I have to add to the sadness, since the kill shot was in the
forehead/temple area, and NOT in the BOH. Though the article says that
there was a conspiracy, and more than on shooter, it completely uses the
Autopsy Report (AR) as a base for its conclusions. Since the AR is full
of lies so that a shot from above and behind could be 'proven', taking the
statements there as gospel is a terrible mistake.
Once again the bullet hole in the forehead is ignored, or not noticed.
Chris
Yeah. Some schmuck 50+ years later knows more than actually, you know,
qualified medical personnel.
micahjava
2018-06-16 05:20:29 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
I have to add to the sadness, since the kill shot was in the
forehead/temple area, and NOT in the BOH. Though the article says that
there was a conspiracy, and more than on shooter, it completely uses the
Autopsy Report (AR) as a base for its conclusions. Since the AR is full
of lies so that a shot from above and behind could be 'proven', taking the
statements there as gospel is a terrible mistake.
Once again the bullet hole in the forehead is ignored, or not noticed.
Chris
If there was literally never a small wound in the back of the scalp and
skull, then we would really have a conspiracy. Using the EOP wound
evidence is very important to gaining exposure in the JFK case because the
validity of the three autopsy pathologists' statements, let alone the
photographs and x-rays, don't necessarily have to be questioned. X-ray and
Zapruder Film alteration will get the conspiracy community nowhere. The
real money is on the wound where nobody has to be lying for it to be true.
bigdog
2018-06-17 01:03:22 UTC
Post by micahjava
Post by mainframetech
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
The "conspiracy community" has been going nowhere for over 50 years. Why
would you expect that to suddenly change.
micahjava
2018-06-17 20:30:22 UTC
Post by micahjava
Post by mainframetech
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
The official autopsy report is nowhere?

Where a
mainframetech
2018-06-17 01:43:19 UTC
Post by micahjava
Post by mainframetech
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
I repeat, you can't find the bullet hole in the BOH, and here's the
photo to prove it. If you see the hole in this photo, let me know,
Otherwise you have to face the fact that there's nothing there, but there
is a clear bullet hole in the photo of the bullet hole in the FRIONT of
the head at the forehead/temple area. Here's the BOH photo again. Find
the bullet hole where the pathologists said it was, or anywhere:

Now here's a photo called the 'stare-of-death' photo. If you ENLARGE
it, and look just under the hair hanging down, you'll see the bullet hole
IN THE FRONT OF THE HEAD:

When they were trying to alter the photos they missed this one and
'leaked' it to all.

Chris
micahjava
2018-06-17 20:30:30 UTC
Post by micahjava
https://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/images/AutopsyBack2_thumb.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/db/db/e8dbdb83da587af5c8d2450fa574908f.jpg
When they were trying to alter the photos they missed this one and
'leaked' it to all.
Chris
Not only are the autopsy photographs ambiguous as to what they show in the
lower back of the scalp, but we have evidence that photographs showing a
clearer view of this wound has disappeared.

The documentary and witness evidence is more than enough to show the EOP
wound existed.

claviger
2018-06-16 05:21:07 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/DebunkThis/comments/8qbqvz/debunkthis_there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the/
The official story is just so pitiful somebody help me from feeling sad
for it all day long.
I have to add to the sadness, since the kill shot was in the
forehead/temple area, and NOT in the BOH. Though the article says that
there was a conspiracy, and more than on shooter, it completely uses the
Autopsy Report (AR) as a base for its conclusions. Since the AR is full
of lies so that a shot from above and behind could be 'proven', taking the
statements there as gospel is a terrible mistake.
Once again the bullet hole in the forehead is ignored, or not noticed.
Chris
You saw a black spot on the forehead in a Black & White photo.
In the Color version of the same photo that black spot is actually
a blood spot, not a bullet wound. Red shows up dark black in
B&W photos. You screwed up again.
mainframetech
2018-06-17 01:43:08 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
[...]
WRONG! You have to be looking at the wrong photo with the bullet hole
showing in red. I don't think they made a color photo of the one and only
photo that showed the bullet hole. If you put a link here, I can tell
right away.

And on the B&W photo you looked at, if you ENLARGE it, you will note
that the thing you call a "black spot" really has a fleshy rim around it
called an 'abrasion ring', which can be seen on fairly fresh wounds.