The Shadow Government Agenda
2018-08-11 04:20:13 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.

Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.

Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
claviger
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Cui Bono?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-13 14:52:51 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Cui Bono?
So your conspiracy theory is that LBJ did it?
He was in the motorcade. So do you think he fired a shot?
If bullets were flying left and right wouldn't he be putting himself at
risk to be in the same motorcade? Especially if he knew how badly Oswald
misses.
Maggie's Drawers.
claviger
2018-08-14 01:47:54 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Cui Bono?
So your conspiracy theory is that LBJ did it?
Did what?
Post by Anthony Marsh
He was in the motorcade. So do you think he fired a shot?
Maybe he had a walkie-takie and told LHO when to shoot?
Yeah, that's the ticket! (SNL)
Post by Anthony Marsh
If bullets were flying left and right wouldn't he be putting
himself at risk to be in the same motorcade? Especially if
he knew how badly Oswald misses.
How could he know how bad LHO misses?
Post by Anthony Marsh
Maggie's Drawers.
LHO earned Rifleman and Sharpshooter medals in the USMC.
Maybe he got further training in Minsk from Spetsnaz.
mainframetech
2018-08-15 00:47:53 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Cui Bono?
The most recent beneficiary was the very wealthy.

2018-08-11 22:26:32 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
Conservatives were the big losers? Oh my! What crap!

Recently there was a tax cut that gave huge payments back to the most
wealthy, who are often conservatives, or at least Republicans. The
deficit caused by this selfish move by congress and Trump was into the
Trillion dollar area. Now they contemplate doing it again, with not even
a smidgin of shame that it is to reward the wealthy only.

You might want to look into the war profiteers too.

2018-08-13 05:51:49 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
Conservatives were the big losers? Oh my! What crap!
Yes, because the Middle Class is the largest component Conservative
voters. LBJ was the most Liberal President in US history, until Obama took
office. Deficit spending became the norm after LBJ put the US in debt.
High taxes inflate the economy and deflate the dollar. Inflation is an
ongoing loss of buying power for basic living expenses like food, housing,
transportation.
Post by mainframetech
Recently there was a tax cut that gave huge payments back to the most
wealthy, who are often conservatives, or at least Republicans.
Did the US Gov send them all a check in the mail? What about a refund for
being over taxed for all the decades in the past?
Post by mainframetech
The deficit caused by this selfish move by congress and Trump
was into the Trillion dollar area.
There is a simple solution to that equation: Stop overspending and
wasting the Tax Payer's money.
Post by mainframetech
Now they contemplate doing it again, with not even a smidgin of
shame that it is to reward the wealthy only.
The only shame is high taxes and way too much profligate spending instead
of profitable companies growing the US rate of employment. The Middle
Class by far is the largest segment of all US Tax Payers. They deserve a
break and much better they speed the money than all the thieves in
Congress.
Post by mainframetech
You might want to look into the war profiteers too.
Chris
War is a waste of humanity and resources. We need to conserve our hard
earned income, all working people who carry the major burden, and save our
national environment. Clean water and air pollution are getting critical.
Health care is still a mess and infrastructure in need of much repair.

For decades our tax system has been out of control to a high suction
vacuum cleaner run by the Federal Govmint. It's high time to succor the
Middle Class instead of sucker them with more taxes. Lower tax rates
revive and energize every economy on the planet.

The Middle Class needs a break and Trump knows it. Lower taxes give
working people a sense of optimism and hope for the future.
claviger
2018-08-14 01:58:07 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
Conservatives were the big losers? Oh my! What crap!
Yes, because the Middle Class is the largest component of Conservative
voters. LBJ was the most Liberal President in US history, until Obama took
office. Deficit spending became the norm after LBJ put the US in debt.
High taxes inflate the economy and deflate the dollar. Inflation is an ongoing
loss of buying power for basic living expenses like food, housing, and fuel.
Liberals are obsessed with taxing the Rich, like oil companies who just
pass it on to US consumers who pay for it at the gas pump.
A lot of rich Democrats benefit too. They don't complain about tax cuts.
claviger
2018-08-15 02:12:36 UTC
[...]
Did you get the point? Taxing the Rich is the same as taxing yourself.
Reducing taxes benefits everyone. Competition brings pricing down.
mainframetech
2018-08-15 23:06:34 UTC
[...]
Interesting that you would say that! You've no doubt heard of price
fixing, right? When a few corporations want to keep their profits up,
they will collude with each other and set the prices for their product.
when that happens, the consumer is the loser because the prices stay high.
It is not an unknown method used in our manufacturing. It is quite
prevalent.

And while I appreciate your hate of "liberals", they are after honesty
in taxing. Clinton taxed the wealthy and they continued to make lots of
money and live high of the hog. The liberals also want fairness in
taxation. Especially in the Social Security area. Now there is an upper
limit of the amount of SS taxes the wealthy pay. But their incomes are
usually far above that, and so they get away with saving a large amount of
money. No doubt that rule was put into place from lobbying for the
wealthy, but it's unfair. And if the wealthy paid their full share, like
everyone else does, then SS would have a much longer life than the
predictions of 2038.

2018-08-16 22:31:51 UTC
[...]
So you think it's fair to tax all of the wealthy's income even though they
will only get a pittance when they retire. That's not the way the program
was sold. It was supposed to be self sustaining. People would pay into it
and then get their money back when they retired. Even as originally sold,
the return people get for what they and their employer contributed is
pitiful but now you want the wealthy to pay far more into it than they
will ever get back in so called "benefits". Who else but the federal
government would create a program which requires wage earners to loan
government money for their entire working life and if they are fortunate
enough to live long they get their money back at a pitiful rate of return
and the government has the gall to call that a benefit. Some benefit. If I
had been allowed to keep and invest all that money they forced me to pay
into their system, I wouldn't need their "benefit" and I would have a lot
more money than what they pay me each month. Social Security was nothing
but a Potzi scheme FDR cooked up to pay for his New Deal. It should have
been called the Raw Deal.
bigdog
2018-08-18 02:55:20 UTC
[...]
Of course I meant Ponzi scheme, not Potzi scheme. Potzi was a character on
Happy Days. I noticed my error a millisecond after I hit POST.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-19 00:28:42 UTC
[...]
OMG! Mister perfect made a mistake? Say it ain't so, Joe.
The one I liked better was the show where the character kept saying
Fonzi scheme, because he always made references to '80's shows.

Ace Kefford
2018-08-16 02:50:54 UTC
[...]
In THEORY. Not necessarily in practice and the real world. All
economists who are not simply out to prove a political or policy point
would agree. Economics is an ideal construction, assuming certain facts
that do not align with reality. A good tool for analysis. But not
reality.
claviger
2018-08-17 00:18:20 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
[...]
In THEORY.
In REALITY too.
Post by Ace Kefford
Not necessarily in practice and the real world.
Exactly!

Like we learned in Economics 101 "Raising taxes lowers Inflation." and
blood letting lowers your heart rate, sometimes for ever. The reality is
government interferes with the economy by robbing all the consumers of
buying power. Inflation already does that with discretionary spending!
Instead the government way makes the essentials more expensive with a
punitive taxation system where Everybody Loses.

If raw materials are rising what are manufacturers supposed to do, give
their products away at cost? With no profit, might as well shut down and
send all the workers home. How will they feed their families?

What we all find out after college Macro economics has some major flaws.
Taxes ARE inflationary triggering price increases to pay for a new tax
hike across the economy, a Lose-Lose situation for all consumers. Think
about this freedom of choice: you can pay higher prices or higher taxes.
In Macro economic theory as taught in college courses there is No Choice,
you will pay higher taxes the government uses to increase deficit spending
to make up for loss of buying power created by the Government!!!

OK, as a consumer I would much prefer Consumer Inflation where I have a
choice than Government Taxation where I have No Choice. At least there is
a product gained when buying with Inflation, as opposed to the government
mandated misery with Nothing Gained.
Well said.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-16 17:12:44 UTC
[...]
No, silly. I don't pay taxes and why should I have to pay taxes to fund
bililonaires?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 16:13:02 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
What the Hell are you talking about? Do you even know or are you just
reciting some Trump psychobabble you saw on TV?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 16:13:12 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
WTF? Are you trying to imitate a conspiracy kook?
Then just tell everyone how a SS agent shot JFK in the head.
Ace Kefford
2018-08-15 00:54:39 UTC
The devastating loss of JFK was heart breaking, but ironically
did far more damage to Conservative wisdom and empowered
a new Liberal agenda of deficit spending, the modern drug our
US Congress is addicted to.
Clearly Liberals were the Big Winners and Conservatives the
Big Losers. LBJ made sure of that.
Therefore if there was a dark side hidden agenda, Qui Bono?
Package this up and send it to Steve Bannon ("Sloopy Steve" to the
President) and you just might get your first screenplay produced!