Trying to locate all the doctors/experts on the autopsy
Add Reply
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-06 22:31:10 UTC
One of the JFK Numbers initiatives is to have all Notable Doctors (those
who have touched the X-rays and/or have expert knowledge them) donating a
3-Dimensional model of the victim's cranium and cerebrum to the National
Archives.

So far I have located the names below:

- Dr. Gary Aguilar
- Dr. Michael Baden
- Dr. Michael Chesser
- Dr. Peter Cummings
- Dr. David Mantik
- Joseph Riley, PhD
- Dr. Randolph Robertson
- Dr. Cyril Wecht

My sources at the Archives assure me that this project is pre-approved,
including by the Kennedys, PROVIDED that experts from all sides (there are
3 groups) agree to co-sign the donation.

These are the members of the HSCA Forensic Pathology Panel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations#Forensic_Pathology_Panel

Dr. Earl Rose died recently. Are there any of the others still around?

What we intend to do is replicate this trip:

TIA,

-Ramon
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-07 22:46:31 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
My sources at the Archives assure me that this project is pre-approved,
including by the Kennedys, PROVIDED that experts from all sides (there are
3 groups) agree to co-sign the donation.
Which are those groups? I am glad that you inquiring people asked.

• LNs. Doctor Peter Cummings and his Boston University Team.

• CTs who believe the X-rays are genuine. Doctors Randolph Robertson
and Joseph Riley (former active a.a.j. poster).

• CTs who contend that the X-rays have been manipulated/falsified
in some way. Doctors David Mantik and Michael Chesser.

So far, my only contacts are those of the CT persuasion but am trying to
reach to our esteemed counterpart across the aisle, since their John
Hancock is essential. Paul Kirk and Caroline will not approve our requests
(bringing a high film digitizer to the sacred room and donating a 3D model
of the cranium to the National Archives) if they are coming from my side
only.

I am also working with Doctors Cyril Wecht and Gary Aguilar. Their
position is the same as mine: Let SCIENCE (aka the QUALIFIED researchers,
who are NOT physicians) decide the X-rays' genuity (*).

-Ramon

(*)Yes, I am aware that "genuity" is not a word, but it should be.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-09 02:26:23 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Piotr Mancini
My sources at the Archives assure me that this project is pre-approved,
including by the Kennedys, PROVIDED that experts from all sides (there are
3 groups) agree to co-sign the donation.
Which are those groups? I am glad that you inquiring people asked.
No one asked. You are replying to yourself.
Post by Piotr Mancini
• LNs. Doctor Peter Cummings and his Boston University Team.
• CTs who believe the X-rays are genuine. Doctors Randolph Robertson
and Joseph Riley (former active a.a.j. poster).
• CTs who contend that the X-rays have been manipulated/falsified
in some way. Doctors David Mantik and Michael Chesser.
Alterationists.
Post by Piotr Mancini
So far, my only contacts are those of the CT persuasion but am trying to
reach to our esteemed counterpart across the aisle, since their John
Hancock is essential. Paul Kirk and Caroline will not approve our requests
(bringing a high film digitizer to the sacred room and donating a 3D model
of the cranium to the National Archives) if they are coming from my side
only.
I don't get the point of your project.
Many experts already marked on demonstration skulls where they thought
the wounds were. If we can't get an exhumation we need to examine the
body in place.
Post by Piotr Mancini
I am also working with Doctors Cyril Wecht and Gary Aguilar. Their
position is the same as mine: Let SCIENCE (aka the QUALIFIED researchers,
who are NOT physicians) decide the X-rays' genuity (*).
Did you ever hear of the HSCA?
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-10 13:08:11 UTC
Did you ever hear of the HSCA?
Yes, we all have, and we have also learned about the substantial progress
of science and technology since then.

The objective of JFK Numbers is to use technology, and most specially
science that HAS NOT been used in these 54 years. Not only that, but the
individuals (scientists, organizations AND The People) who have been
banned since 1964 will not only participate but take over the
investigation.

For the first time, We The People are taking control and responsibility
over the definite solution of the case (*).

-Ramon

(*) From the numerical point of view. I always add this because otherwise
the historians, political scientists, sociologists, journalists, lawyers,
etc., get pissed at me.
GKnoll
2017-08-10 21:51:09 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Did you ever hear of the HSCA?
Yes, we all have, and we have also learned about the substantial progress
of science and technology since then.
The objective of JFK Numbers is to use technology, and most specially
science that HAS NOT been used in these 54 years. Not only that, but the
individuals (scientists, organizations AND The People) who have been
banned since 1964 will not only participate but take over the
investigation.
For the first time, We The People are taking control and responsibility
over the definite solution of the case (*).
-Ramon
(*) From the numerical point of view. I always add this because otherwise
the historians, political scientists, sociologists, journalists, lawyers,
etc., get pissed at me.
Will you please tell us who are the people behind JFK Numbers. The
people you report to.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-10 21:57:54 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Did you ever hear of the HSCA?
Yes, we all have, and we have also learned about the substantial progress
of science and technology since then.
The objective of JFK Numbers is to use technology, and most specially
science that HAS NOT been used in these 54 years. Not only that, but the
individuals (scientists, organizations AND The People) who have been
banned since 1964 will not only participate but take over the
investigation.
For the first time, We The People are taking control and responsibility
over the definite solution of the case (*).
-Ramon
(*) From the numerical point of view. I always add this because otherwise
the historians, political scientists, sociologists, journalists, lawyers,
etc., get pissed at me.
Well, are you rich enough to hire the top acoustical experts? No, which
is why we had to create the HSCA to use the authority and money of the
Congress to hire BBN and thus PROVE the grassy knoll shot.
Only a couple of morons here claim the grassy knoll shot does not mean
conspiracy. 7 out of 12 on the HSCA said it does.
OHLeeRedux
2017-08-11 16:59:46 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
The silly "acoustic evidence" was debunked soon after the HSCA folded, and
that was all they had. (No. You did not "debunk the debunkers." You did
nothing.) They even had to say that the supposed Grassy Knoll shot missed,
because the medical evidence shows no shots from the front, without
dispute.

Go ahead and sputter "False." We take nothing you say seriously anymore.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-12 15:02:15 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
False. I pointed out the errors that the Ramsey Panel made and both BBN
and the 2 experts as well as Blakey stand by the acoustical evidence.
Post by OHLeeRedux
that was all they had. (No. You did not "debunk the debunkers." You did
nothing.) They even had to say that the supposed Grassy Knoll shot missed,
because the medical evidence shows no shots from the front, without
dispute.
They said that because they fudged the medical evidence when they were
preparing to endorse the WC. The acoustical evidence came as a surprise at
the last minute and they could not fit it into their very flawed shooting
sequence. Hence putting their SBT at frame Z-190 when we can see JFK
seated upright and not hit before he went behind the sign. I told the HSCA
all of this at the time, but it was too late because they were already
writing their report.
OHLeeRedux
2017-08-13 13:30:02 UTC
8:02 AMAnthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
False.

I told you that your sputtering "False" means nothing. Your credibility is
nil.

I pointed out the errors that the Ramsey Panel made and both BBN and the 2
experts as well as Blakey stand by the acoustical evidence.

You also pointed out to us that Pesident Clinton was never impeached.
Yeah, you're a great source of information.
Post by OHLeeRedux
that was all they had. (No. You did not "debunk the debunkers." You did
nothing.) They even had to say that the supposed Grassy Knoll shot missed,
because the medical evidence shows no shots from the front, without
dispute.
They said that because they fudged the medical evidence when they were
preparing to endorse the WC. The acoustical evidence came as a surprise at
the last minute and they could not fit it into their very flawed shooting
sequence. Hence putting their SBT at frame Z-190 when we can see JFK
seated upright and not hit before he went behind the sign. I told the HSCA
all of this at the time, but it was too late because they were already
writing their report.

You had no input whatsoever in the HSCA. But if you want to involve
yourself in its very flawed conclusions, go right ahead. It merely
confirms that you have no crefibility at all.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-14 16:52:25 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
8:02 AMAnthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
I backed it up with an essay as did Don Thomas.
Post by OHLeeRedux
that was all they had. (No. You did not "debunk the debunkers." You did
nothing.) They even had to say that the supposed Grassy Knoll shot missed,
because the medical evidence shows no shots from the front, without
dispute.
They said that because they fudged the medical evidence when they were
preparing to endorse the WC. The acoustical evidence came as a surprise at
the last minute and they could not fit it into their very flawed shooting
sequence. Hence putting their SBT at frame Z-190 when we can see JFK
seated upright and not hit before he went behind the sign. I told the HSCA
all of this at the time, but it was too late because they were already
writing their report.
You had no input whatsoever in the HSCA. But if you want to involve
I was one of the people who lobbied for the formation of the HSCA and
our Massachusetts chapter of CCI helped convince Speaker O'Neil to form
the HSCA. WHile you were working for the cover-up.
I don't want crefibility from you, whatever you think that means.
OHLeeRedux
2017-08-15 00:24:32 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
8:02 AMAnthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Anyone can write gibberish. The "acoustic evidence" was debunked,
notwithstanding your desperate clinging to it.
False.
g***@gmail.com
2017-08-15 00:28:28 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
8:02 AMAnthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
yourself in its very flawed conclusions, go right ahead. It merely
confirms that you have no crefibility at all.
I don't want crefibility from you, whatever you think that means.
Marsh still has not admitted that hears the "Hold everything secure
crosstalk", which BBN has admitted hearing. About the only person on the
planet who has not admitted hearing it is Marsh.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5lbFB2akVHcHlpUm8/view?usp=sharing
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-15 15:58:31 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
8:02 AMAnthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
yourself in its very flawed conclusions, go right ahead. It merely
confirms that you have no crefibility at all.
I don't want crefibility from you, whatever you think that means.
Marsh still has not admitted that hears the "Hold everything secure
crosstalk", which BBN has admitted hearing. About the only person on the
planet who has not admitted hearing it is Marsh.
We talked about this crosstalk at the conference, but Steve was vague
about exactly what words he could hear.

Here's what Steve later wrote:

Tony Marsh, I want you to copy and paste this, or do whatever you have
to do -- so that I don't ever have to read--or hear-ever again that I have
not been "clear enough" when describing the words I hear from the ch. 2
transmission made at 12:30/31 by Dallas County Sheriff Bill Decker.

Are you ready, Tony?

Have you got your computer ready to make this a permanent fixture in
your files?

Okay...

Here goes:

The entire ch.2 transmission, the second of two made by Decker after the
dispatcher couldn't "quite understand all of it" reads as follows:

"Have-um station 5 to move all **men available** out of my department,
back into the railroad yards **in an effort** to try to determine -- just
what and where it happened down there and **hold everything secure until
the homicide and other investigators can get there** ."

The words with ** around them are the words I have been pointing out
over the years that I can hear buried beneath the noise. The words "men
available" and "in an effort" are MUCH fainter and more difficult to hear
than the words "hold everything secure until the homicide and other
investigators can get there."

Here is my brief transcript comparing channel one to channel two. I
clearly list the words **hold everything secure until the homicide and
other investigators can get there** and note that just the word **secure**
was repeated by the skipping needle so it is another repeat missed by
Ramsey. The word **secure** is 3.4 seconds after the first utterance of
the word.

Piotr Mancini
2017-08-10 13:08:31 UTC
No one asked. You are replying to yourself.
That's nothing! You should see me in person. I hold:

- soliloquies
- serenades
- diatribes
- debates
- monologues
- duologues
- discourses
- lectures

with my alter ego and my nom de plume.

-Ramon
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-10 18:46:19 UTC
I don't get the point of your project.
This should help all of us to digest the situation:

-Ramon
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-10 18:53:36 UTC
I don't get the point of your project.
Many experts already marked on demonstration skulls where they thought
the wounds were.
My point exactly. For the first time ever, we intend to bring a top
quality, state of the art film digitizer to The Archives. The 2 X-rays
(the most famous in history) will be the sole input of the process. In
short, we will be bringing a 3rd. dimension to the official facsimile of
the cranium and cerebrum.

Nobody has ever made this type of historical donation. I believe I have
the green light to proceed. All we need is about $5K (*) and several John
Hancocks: the more the merrier BUT by uniquely qualified individuals.

What can we do with that 3D model? Other than put it on the Internet you
mean? Well, we could superimpose it to a scene equivalent to this, in the
most accurate (millimetric, millisecond) fashion:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BydXldbRY__vSDY1dHAzWXNTdlU

Here's another objective, for the hands-on types out there:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22405-only-for-geeks-and-frustrated-physicians/

https://www.slicer.org (**)

-Ramon

(*) It was $10K, I negotiated 50% pro-bono, 50% cold cash.
(**) Many thanks to Harvard!
GKnoll
2017-08-11 00:55:13 UTC
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Slicer-Download.png
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Slicer-App+Data-Files.png
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Slicer-Express.png
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Slices-Rotating.png
-Ramon
(*) It was $10K, I negotiated 50% pro-bono, 50% cold cash.
(**) Many thanks to Harvard!
You keep using the word "we". Who is this "we"? Who are your handlers?
If you are going to ask for people to give you money you better be very
clear (and truthful) about who "we" are.
Mitch Todd
2017-08-11 01:41:41 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
I'm not sure why you think it would work. Slicer looks to be
designed for MRI/CAT/PET scan data, not for a pair of x-rays.
CT scans use a large number of x-ray exposures to create a
cross-section of the body in a certain plane, and multiple
slices (hence the name) so derived can be stacked together to
get a model. But that takes a very large number of exposures
from many different angles. I don't think that there's enough
information in a pair of x-rays to do the same. I went to the
Slicer site to see if they had an example where AP and lateral
x-rays were used to knit together a 3d model. Nada, zippo,
bupkis.

Paul Seaton had tried something like this a number of years
ago; the result was almost completely useless.

BTW, I've run into a couple of folks who've been to see
the autopsy materials, Form what I recall, the archives
will not let you take any sort of duplication device into
the room. Wouldn't a film scanner fall into that category?
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-11 18:31:54 UTC
Post by Mitch Todd
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
That's not polite. Trying to confuse him with facts. He never studied
science.
Post by Mitch Todd
Paul Seaton had tried something like this a number of years
ago; the result was almost completely useless.
He doesn't even know Paul Seaton and can't look up his work on Google.
Post by Mitch Todd
BTW, I've run into a couple of folks who've been to see
the autopsy materials, Form what I recall, the archives
will not let you take any sort of duplication device into
the room. Wouldn't a film scanner fall into that category?
Something like that. Are you aware of the ARRB's work.
We need government muscle. Can't get it with Nazis in charge.
mainframetech
2017-08-08 16:41:49 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
http://youtu.be/mpbOYLE7ATk
TIA,
-Ramon
It's a complete waste of time if they are going to se the limited photos
and X-rays in the archive. Those films have been declared as incorrect
and duplicates by the people that took them. Jerrol Custer for the
X-rays, and photographers who were ordered to sign off that all photos
were present when they had stated there were many missing photos.

To determine what was learned at the autopsy, talk to the enlisted men
who were present on the autopsy team. The officers were ordered to state
incorrect conclusions when they KNEW that they were wrong.

2017-08-09 11:56:07 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
What do they call that in logic when you declare that the evidence is
fake and then you cite said evidence to prove your conclusions?
Is that selection bias or just old fashioned hypocrisy?

What hole in the forehead/temple? There can be no hole because you say
that photo is fake.