Confessed Assassins
2018-07-12 12:56:47 UTC
Loy Factor

Loy Factor - Spartacus Educational
The Assassination of JFK
American History > · The Assassination of JFK >;
Loy Factor. ▽ Primary ... The account was first
published in the book The Men on the Sixth Floor (1995).
http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKfactor.htm

Loy Factor
home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/meetloy.htm
Glen Sample, left - Loy Factor, center - Mark Collom, right.
... Chapter 5. The Factor Tapes (a portion of the book:
THE MEN ON THE SIXTH FLOOR COPYRIGHT ...
http://home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/meetloy.htm

JFK Death Revisited : A Garden Grove sign shop owner says
he and a ...
Jan 16, 1996 - More than 32 years after shots rang out in
Dealey Plaza in Dallas on ... Loy Factor's story in 1992, he
says he had read only one book about the ...
http://articles.latimes.com/1996-01-16/news/ls-25232_1_garden-grove-sign-shop

James Files

James Files - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Files
James Earl Files (born January 24, 1942), also known
as James Sutton, is a former American prisoner. In 1994,
while serving a 50 year sentence for the 1991 ...

JFK MURDER SOLVED - Is James Files telling the truth
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm
James Files confession killing Kennedy from the grassy knoll
in Dealey PLaza, Dallas.

James Files - Spartacus Educational
http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKfiles.htm
James Files (Sutton) was born in Alabama in January 1942.
His family moved to Chicago and he lived there until joining
the United States Army and served with ...
bigdog
2018-07-13 01:09:19 UTC
[...]
Killing Kennedy might have been the only thing Oswald succeeded at in his
whole miserable life and then we have all these people trying to steal the
credit from him. How unfair.
claviger
2018-07-13 18:39:04 UTC
Killing Kennedy might have been the only thing Oswald succeeded at in his
whole miserable life and then we have all these people trying to steal the
credit from him. How unfair.
Exactly! LHO would be furious at all CTs trying to deprive him of the
Marxist glory in liquidating the Leader of the Free World who stood
strong against Communist subversion in the Western Hemisphere.
mainframetech
2018-07-14 20:52:06 UTC
Killing Kennedy might have been the only thing Oswald succeeded at in his
whole miserable life and then we have all these people trying to steal the
credit from him. How unfair.
Exactly! LHO would be furious at all CTs trying to deprive him of the
Marxist glory in liquidating the Leader of the Free World who stood
strong against Communist subversion in the Western Hemisphere.
Whom he "liked" and thought of as a "Great Leader". Makes you
wonder, eh?

No, it makes YOU wonder.
claviger
Old saying: "Actions speak louder than Words."
mainframetech
2018-07-13 22:22:32 UTC
[...]
A shame you got even that wrong!

2018-07-14 03:50:56 UTC
Evidence for James Files continues to grow (1) | Recht is krom
https://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/2013/.../evidence-for-james-files-continues-to-gro...
Jan 15, 2013 - vimeo https://vimeo.com/77042184]
1. Missing military records One of the main issues used by
critics to slander the James Files confession of ...

Update on the man who killed police officer Tippit | Recht is krom
https://rechtiskrom.wordpress.com/.../update-on-the-man-who-killed-police-officer-tip...
Sep 18, 2012 - The man who killed J.D. Tippit according to
James Files has since been identified as Gary Eugene Marlow.
Gary Marlow was a lifetime friend of ...

JFK Grassy Knoll Shooter James Files with Pamela Ray Interview with ...
http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com
JFK Grassy Knoll Shooter James Files New Book Pamela Ray
Interview with History The JFK Assassination.
Unique book blasts away decades of lies told
about the JFK assassination!
Author Pamela J. Ray - recognized expert on
CIA/Mob Assassin James E. Files
​"The Grassy Knoll Shooter"
Anthony Marsh
HOAX
claviger
2018-07-15 21:44:10 UTC
[...]
You use big words you don't know the meaning of like SPAM and HOAX.
One source if from The Netherlands and the other from a US author.
I don't agree with either one but they have a right to be heard and
theory considered like all the other CT books in print which by a
large margin outnumber LN authors.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-16 11:57:37 UTC
[...]
So? I never said anything about shutting them up.
But innocent readers should be warned that you have a program of posting
false information. You never talked to Bob Venon. I did.
He admitted that it was a hoax and he was duped.
End of story.
claviger
2018-07-17 17:24:28 UTC
[...]
SPAM can be and should be deleted by the Moderator based
on the ROC. HOAX insinuates a falsehood perpetrated to fool
unsuspecting readers.
Post by Anthony Marsh
But innocent readers should be warned that you have a
program of posting false information.
I've never had a program of posting false information of a CIA
sniper on the GK. You must be thinking of someone else.
Who is Bob Venon?
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-18 18:54:31 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
But innocent readers should be warned that you have a
program of posting false information.
YES, that's what I said. YOU are allowed to SPAM this newsgroup and post
falsehoods.
Post by claviger
I've never had a program of posting false information of a CIA
sniper on the GK. You must be thinking of someone else.
I never said sniper. Learn English some day.
You never talked to Bob Venon. I did.
He admitted that it was a hoax and he was duped.
End of story.
Who is Bob Venon?
TYPO. Bob Vernon.
The guy who fell for the James Files hoax.
claviger
2018-07-14 17:06:42 UTC
LIES ABOUT THE JAMES FILES CONFESSION - Ken Rahn
https://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Vernon/Vernon.../Vernon_responds.html
A Rhode Island college teacher, Ken Rahn, says: "It is easy to
show that James Files is lying by noting multiple violations of
the physical evidence. Here are the ...
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-15 18:00:09 UTC
LIES ABOUT THE JAMES FILES CONFESSION - Ken Rahn
https://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Vernon/Vernon.../Vernon_responds.html
A Rhode Island college teacher, Ken Rahn, says: "It is easy to
show that James Files is lying by noting multiple violations of
the physical evidence. Here are the ...
Yes, Vernon figured out that Files was a hoax after becoming interested in
his theory and wanting to produce it.

This is an example of OPEN RESEARCH. I shared about 200 GB of files with
Ken.

I think that link is dead by now. I got a 404 NOT FOUND.
I'll see if I have it on my HD.

You can browse my Wes site to see if I have a copy of it there.

http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/filelist.html

Obviously there was not enough room on my Web pages for ALL the files,
so Ken put a lot of them on his site.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-15 18:00:29 UTC
LIES ABOUT THE JAMES FILES CONFESSION - Ken Rahn
https://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Vernon/Vernon.../Vernon_responds.html
A Rhode Island college teacher, Ken Rahn, says: "It is easy to
show that James Files is lying by noting multiple violations of
the physical evidence. Here are the ...
404 Not Found

Some of those files are gone.
Could this be the one you remember?

http://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Vernon/E-mails_with_Vernon.html
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-15 18:01:33 UTC
LIES ABOUT THE JAMES FILES CONFESSION - Ken Rahn
https://www.kenrahn.com/JFK/The_critics/Vernon/Vernon.../Vernon_responds.html
A Rhode Island college teacher, Ken Rahn, says: "It is easy to
show that James Files is lying by noting multiple violations of
the physical evidence. Here are the ...
We used to discuss James Files on the Nuthouse.
I'll quote some of those messages and hopefully the censor will not
notice where they came from!

Good-bye, James Files
87 posts by 11 authors
Kenneth A. Rahn
2/9/03
To All,

I suppose you can't really say good-bye to someone you never said
hello to, but I will give James Files the benefit of the doubt on this
point. Now that Bob Vernon is actively pushing his new TV "special," I
thought it would be appropriate to remind everyone that Files's story, if
indeed it is really his, violates several major physical constraints of
the JFK assassination. I have had a web page on this subject for the last
couple of years, and Bob Vernon has taken major exception to it, to put it
mildly (but in the form of hurling epithets rather than refuting
evidence).
Perhaps the biggest physical constraint is that the XP-100 Fireball
doesn't have the oomph to create Kennedy's motions. It doesn't even come
close. This is very easy to demonstrate. You just look up the mass of the
bullet and its speed, factor in a couple of angles, and see how fast the
body can be pushed backward from the momentum. It is a much simpler
calculation than any that involve the explosion of the head. I have
recently redone this calculation, along with the same thing for a couple
hundred other bullets. Book values for a .221 round with the XP-100 are 50
grains and 2650 fps muzzle velocity. Files said that he used a .222 round
that would hit at 3100 fps, so I decided to grant him that and up the mass
to 60 grains, just to give him the benefit of the doubt. I used a downward
angle of 9 degrees and a horizontal angle of 118 degrees relative to the
plane of the Zapruder film (corresponding to the corner of the stockade
fence). I also let the bullet be totally absorbed by the body, because
Files said that his special mercury-loaded round would "fragmentate." With
an upper body of 85 pounds, the rearward velocity came out to about 0.3
fps. That value is well below the observed initial lurch of 0.8 fps
rearward and much farther below the final lurch of 2.8 fps. In other
words, Files's weapon and ammunition failed by factors of 3 to 9 to do the
job he claimed for it.
So when you read the continuing publicity about the coming "special,"
keep in mind that James Files could not have done what he claimed to.
Files and Vernon should not have forgotten about physics!
Incidentally, I did find several types of ammunition that could
create the initial lurch of 0.8 fps rearward. The are mostly in the Magnum
or Magnum Super category. Files should have said that he fired a different
kind of weapon!

Ken Rahn

Click here to Reply
AnthonyMarsh
Post by claviger
mildly (but in the form of hurling epithets rather than refuting
evidence).
I've been debunking the Files nonsense for many years, but we have to be
careful not to overdo it. Your analysis has a couple of flaws which do not
negate your particular argument against the Files scenario, but could lead
people to taking false positions.
Post by claviger
Perhaps the biggest physical constraint is that the XP-100 Fireball
doesn't have the oomph to create Kennedy's motions. It doesn't even come
I don't know that anyone has ever quantified exactly how much energy in
terms of foot-pounds (if that is indeed the measure we need to use) would
be required to cause the motions of JFK which we see. I have always
objected to the double standard which some WC defenders display when they
flatly state that no shot from the front could cause the movements and
then claim that a M-C shot from behind caused JFK's head to move forward
2.3 inches during one Zapruder frame. How many foot-pounds were DEPOSITED
inside JFK's head for that supposed shot? The bullet did not stop inside
the head and seemed to have done some further damage to the limousine, so
not all the energy that it hit with at 265 feet was deposited. Can that
deposited energy move his head forward 2.3 inches in 1/18th of a second?
Post by claviger
close. This is very easy to demonstrate. You just look up the mass of the
bullet and its speed, factor in a couple of angles, and see how fast the
body can be pushed backward from the momentum. It is a much simpler
That is a false assumption. No one has ever said that a bullet moved all
of JFK's body in any particular direction. The question should be whether
any particular ammo can move the head violently. How much energy is
needed? We do not know for sure what bullet is assumed for the grassy
knoll shot. Careful analysis of the acoustical evidence suggests about
2200-2300 fps muzzle velocity. Medical evidence suggests that the size of
the bullet was compatible with the other 6.5 mm ammo used. Calculate that
based on a hit at 100 feet. Now, the type of bullet is also very
important. As Dr. Roger McCarthy of Failure Analysis Associates points
out, a typical ball bullet like CE 399 would not have deposited enough
energy because it is specifically designed to go through the body without
deformation or mushrooming. Other ammo can deposit much more energy. In
his example he produced a glycerin bullet by filling in the tip of
hollow-point bullet. The bullet produced a violent movement away from the
rifle and the bullet remained in the target and did not exit. Another type
of bullet which deposits much more energy is an explosive bullet. In
comparison tests done by Velex, an explosive bullet typically delivered
almost twice the amount of energy as its standard counterpart.
Post by claviger
angle of 9 degrees and a horizontal angle of 118 degrees relative to the
plane of the Zapruder film (corresponding to the corner of the stockade
fence). I also let the bullet be totally absorbed by the body, because
The acoustical evidence places the location of the rifle at about 10
feet west of the corner of the fence, but that minor difference should
not affect your computations.
Post by claviger
an upper body of 85 pounds, the rearward velocity came out to about 0.3
fps. That value is well below the observed initial lurch of 0.8 fps
Use the head only, not the entire upper body. The upper body is not
moved as a uniform mass. The torso follows the head. Recalculate using
10 pounds.
Post by claviger
rearward and much farther below the final lurch of 2.8 fps. In other
words, Files's weapon and ammunition failed by factors of 3 to 9 to
do the
Post by claviger
job he claimed for it.
But that is based on your false assumptions. Recalculate for the head
only and see what you come up with.
Post by claviger
the initial lurch of 0.8 fps rearward. The are mostly in the Magnum or
Magnum Super category. Files should have said that he fired a different
kind of weapon!
I would imagine that they have heavier bullets and higher muzzle
velocities?
Post by claviger
Ken Rahn
The Puzzle Palace http://www.boston.quik.com/amarsh