THE OSWALD TEST PART 4
2018-02-26 02:20:16 UTC
Why did Oswald leave behind his wedding ring and 170 dollars for Marina on
November 22 1963?

A. Oswald realized that the wedding ring was really cubic zirconia.

B. The 170 dollars was an early alimony payment to Marina.

C. The 170 dollars was to pay for a year supply of Sheba's dog food. Sheba
was Jack Ruby's dog.

D. Oswald was about to assassinate JFK and thought that he may never see
Marina again.
Anthony Marsh
2018-02-27 03:11:43 UTC
Why did Oswald leave behind his wedding ring and 170 dollars for Marina on
November 22 1963?
A. Oswald realized that the wedding ring was really cubic zirconia.
B. The 170 dollars was an early alimony payment to Marina.
C. The 170 dollars was to pay for a year supply of Sheba's dog food. Sheba
was Jack Ruby's dog.
D. Oswald was about to assassinate JFK and thought that he may never see
Marina again.
Lousy jokes.
Men don't were fake diamond rings.
They wear fake gold wedding BANDS.
Not play in them like someone we know here.

Alimomy is the wrong word. It was only a separation. It was separation
money.

Sheba is CAT food, not dog food and why would he give it to Marina if it
was meant for Ruby? Just give it to Ruby on Sunday morning.
BOZ
Your jokes are weak. Go ask Trump to buy you a new set of teeth.
BOZ
2018-03-01 03:52:24 UTC
Why did Oswald leave behind his wedding ring and 170 dollars for Marina on
November 22 1963?
A. Oswald realized that the wedding ring was really cubic zirconia.
B. The 170 dollars was an early alimony payment to Marina.
C. The 170 dollars was to pay for a year supply of Sheba's dog food. Sheba
was Jack Ruby's dog.
D. Oswald was about to assassinate JFK and thought that he may never see
Marina again.
Lousy jokes.
Men don't were fake diamond rings.
They wear fake gold wedding BANDS.
Not play in them like someone we know here.
Alimomy is the wrong word. It was only a separation. It was separation
money.
Sheba is CAT food, not dog food and why would he give it to Marina if it
was meant for Ruby? Just give it to Ruby on Sunday morning.
Marsh wrote "Men don't were." Are you still losing to Rossley in those
spelling B competitions?
Anthony Marsh
2018-03-02 00:07:11 UTC
[...]
FYI, it's called a Spelling BEE.
I'm channelling Rossley as a tribute.
BOZ
2018-03-02 22:24:17 UTC
[...]
You are correct, but the capital letters (BEE) make it sound as you though
you are uttering the word in a loud and piercing way.
BOZ
IS ROSSLEY DEAD?
Jason Burke
2018-03-04 00:17:31 UTC
[...]
NOT SUER BIT WHEN I DROVE BY KELLY LAYNE ON MY WAY DONNWWW TOO CEE THE
JIANTS GAME IN SPETMBERE HE WAST"N SITTINFG ON THE POARCH WITH A SHOTGGUN
LIKE HE USUALLLY DID.

Huntin' Negroes, you see...