Lifton/Horne/Chris versus Dave Powers and General McHugh
Mark
2018-06-26 14:54:37 UTC
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
bigdog
2018-06-27 01:48:17 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
Mark
2018-06-28 02:02:10 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I do recall reading that in a JFK biography. JFK was a, uh, broadminded
man. Don't think the relationship was long or serious. McHugh had quite a
reputation as a ladies man. Mark
bigdog
2018-06-28 23:43:08 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I do recall reading that in a JFK biography. JFK was a, uh, broadminded
man. Don't think the relationship was long or serious. McHugh had quite a
reputation as a ladies man. Mark
Easy to see why he and JFK got along. Kind of like the way Donald Trump
and Bill Clinton were buddies.

What's funny is in the pictures of Bill playing golf with Obama, neither of them are smiling.

2018-06-28 23:47:01 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I do recall reading that in a JFK biography. JFK was a, uh, broadminded
man. Don't think the relationship was long or serious. McHugh had quite a
reputation as a ladies man. Mark
Easy to see why he and JFK got along. Kind of like the way Donald Trump
and Bill Clinton were buddies.
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-1.w1200.h630.1x.jpg
Nice collection. Why is the woman Trump has his arm around. Has a
Playboy bunny on her blouse. Is she Bill's date for the day (since
Melania is in the photo, I assume she's not with Donald)?
.John
-----------------------
2018-06-30 15:06:52 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Probably a 'swap'.

2018-06-30 15:14:15 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
One thing that seems apparent is that Bill had more fun spending time with
Trump than he did Obama. Probably a lot more fun. It looks like his days
spent with Obama were more business than pleasure........for both of them.
mainframetech
2018-06-30 15:08:05 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I do recall reading that in a JFK biography. JFK was a, uh, broadminded
man. Don't think the relationship was long or serious. McHugh had quite a
reputation as a ladies man. Mark
Easy to see why he and JFK got along. Kind of like the way Donald Trump
and Bill Clinton were buddies.
But Clinton was never accused of raping a 13 year old girl:

"The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical
“what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from
a la= wsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and
known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie
Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13
and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and
her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their
disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately,
calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible."

From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Different than other lawsuits, this one had a witness to the crime who
was willing to testify. Since Trump was about to be announced as the
front runner for the GOP nomination, when the suit was passed by a judge
to go forward, it suddenly disappeared. Maybe Michael Cohen 'fixed' it.
Post by bigdog
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/09/09-donald-trump-bill-clinton-1.w1200.h630.1x.jpg
http://i.pinimg.com/originals/81/b5/bc/81b5bc477fafecdc8996de3f8bdaefdc.jpg
https://i.elitestatic.com/content/uploads/2016/09/16052646/TrumpClintonGolf.jpg
http://www.hvmag.com/Hudson-Valley-Magazine/Golf-Guide-2011/Celebrity-Golfers-in-the-Hudson-Valley-Bill-Clinton-Donald-Trump-Mark-Wahlberg-Vera-Wang-and-More/NEW_TrumpPalmerClintonScavino2-6-17-09007.jpg
http://cdn.historynut.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/donald-trump-bill-clinton-16jun2000-l.jpg
http://www.halfalert.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Politics_TrumpClinton-golfing-rawStories.jpg
https://sofrep.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/TrumpBClinton.png
What's funny is in the pictures of Bill playing golf with Obama, neither of them are smiling.
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/AP_barack_obama_bill_cllinton_golf_jt_150815_12x5_1600.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/Politics/AP_barack_obama_bill_clinton_golf_3_jt_150815_4x3_992.jpg
http://dehayf5mhw1h7.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/38/2015/08/15194708/Getty_081515_ObamaClintonGolf1.jpg
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150817132350-obama-clinton-golf-super-169.jpg
http://revelation12.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Clinton-Obama-6-1024x552.jpg
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130117203744-clintonobamagolf-story-top.jpg
bigdog
2018-07-01 00:49:08 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I do recall reading that in a JFK biography. JFK was a, uh, broadminded
man. Don't think the relationship was long or serious. McHugh had quite a
reputation as a ladies man. Mark
Easy to see why he and JFK got along. Kind of like the way Donald Trump
and Bill Clinton were buddies.
It isn't a crime to be accused of a crime. This incident allegedly
occurred in 1994. I'm sure it is just a coincidence the suit was filed the
year he ran for President and was the presumptive nominee of the GOP.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Different than other lawsuits, this one had a witness to the crime who
was willing to testify. Since Trump was about to be announced as the
front runner for the GOP nomination, when the suit was passed by a judge
to go forward, it suddenly disappeared. Maybe Michael Cohen 'fixed' it.
If it had any merit, the DNC and the Clinton campaign would have been all
over it. So would MSNBC and CNN.
mainframetech
2018-07-02 02:29:52 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
The suit was filed before that, but the girl did her own legal work
and made a mistake which got the suit dismissed. A judge passed the sutit
and said it could go forward. THAT'S when the suit suddenly was never
heard of again. So it seems pretty obvious that Trump (or Michael Chen)
paid off on it. And this suit was not like the usual gold-digger suit.
There was a witness to the rape willing to testify.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Different than other lawsuits, this one had a witness to the crime who
was willing to testify. Since Trump was about to be announced as the
front runner for the GOP nomination, when the suit was passed by a judge
to go forward, it suddenly disappeared. Maybe Michael Cohen 'fixed' it.
If it had any merit, the DNC and the Clinton campaign would have been all
over it. So would MSNBC and CNN.
Not if it got dismissed. If they were wrong, than they could wind up
paying dearly for the mistake. And face it, Trump's a pig with women, no
matter how much he goes on about his great love for them. Take a look at
how few he has working in good jobs in the administration. Check also the
number of black people.

2018-07-02 20:34:26 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
So once again you say OBVIOUS when making an assumption in absence of
evidence.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Different than other lawsuits, this one had a witness to the crime who
was willing to testify. Since Trump was about to be announced as the
front runner for the GOP nomination, when the suit was passed by a judge
to go forward, it suddenly disappeared. Maybe Michael Cohen 'fixed' it.
If it had any merit, the DNC and the Clinton campaign would have been all
over it. So would MSNBC and CNN.
Not if it got dismissed. If they were wrong, than they could wind up
paying dearly for the mistake. And face it, Trump's a pig with women, no
matter how much he goes on about his great love for them. Take a look at
how few he has working in good jobs in the administration. Check also the
number of black people.
The Democrats already set the precedent during the Clinton administration
that personal conduct didn't matter in a President. It has nothing to do
with his performance as a President. But now you want to apply a different
standard to Trump than you did to Clinton. Typical.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-03 17:11:10 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
OK, then YOU explain it. You always complain when someone says it is
obvious because YOU can never admit the obvious.
It's obvious whose side you are on.
mainframetech
2018-07-04 01:32:44 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
Of course, you have to remember that you made up your definition of
'obvious'. The real word that I use has a bit different meaning.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Different than other lawsuits, this one had a witness to the crime who
was willing to testify. Since Trump was about to be announced as the
front runner for the GOP nomination, when the suit was passed by a judge
to go forward, it suddenly disappeared. Maybe Michael Cohen 'fixed' it.
If it had any merit, the DNC and the Clinton campaign would have been all
over it. So would MSNBC and CNN.
Not if it got dismissed. If they were wrong, then they could wind up
paying dearly for the mistake. And face it, Trump's a pig with women, no
matter how much he goes on about his great love for them. Take a look at
how few he has working in good jobs in the administration. Check also the
number of black people.
The Democrats already set the precedent during the Clinton administration
that personal conduct didn't matter in a President. It has nothing to do
with his performance as a President. But now you want to apply a different
standard to Trump than you did to Clinton. Typical.
Clinton doesn't make the rules for the populace or the voters. You
keep making that kind of mistake. That Clinton got away with something
that so far Trump has too, doesn't change the conduct being bad, and
leading to a possible blackmail situation. Part of the Russia probe has
to do with people in the Trump admin. doing things they might be
blackmailed for. Including Trump himself, because he's acting like he's
being blackmailed by Putin. Maybe the hotel story is true. That would be
enough for an egotist like trump to want to keep quiet. And look how much
money he pays out to keep his affairs quiet.

2018-07-04 19:27:55 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
Apparently you think obvious is synonymous with assumption.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
[...]
But liberals didn't seem too bothered by it when Clinton was engaging in
hanky panky but act like it is crime against humanity when Trump engages
in that kind of behavior. We certainly wouldn't expect liberals to be
consistent.
Post by mainframetech
Part of the Russia probe has
to do with people in the Trump admin. doing things they might be
blackmailed for.
Why would they go blackmailed because people imagine something for which
there is no evidence.
Post by mainframetech
Including Trump himself, because he's acting like he's
being blackmailed by Putin.
A perfect example of imagining something for which there is no evidence.
Maybe you are just letting your imagination run wild.
Anthony Marsh
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Post by mainframetech
Maybe the hotel story is true. That would be
WHat hotel story? Maybe you didn't get the details right.
enough for an egotist like trump to want to keep quiet. And look how much
money he pays out to keep his affairs quiet.
Maybe you are just letting your imagination run wild.
Several people have already pleaded guilty and more are flipping every day
and giving statements about Trump's crimes. Maybe they are minor to you.
mainframetech
2018-07-06 19:18:13 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
Do yourself a favor and forget trying to pretend you are able to guess
what I'm thinking at any one time. It has only increased your failure
rate.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
[...]
WRONG more than ever! You never learn! Clinton was forced into
congressional hearings That Trey Gowdy kept going for 2 and a half years.
And in all that time he was not able to find a single thing to pin on
Hillary...nothing! With the majority in congress the GOP was unable to
make ANY charge stick to Hillary. So either she was clean, so she should
have been made president, or she was so clever she outwitted the whole
Republican congress, and therefore should have been made president...:)
Part of the Russia probe has
to do with people in the Trump admin. doing things they might be
blackmailed for.
Why would they go blackmailed because people imagine something for which
there is no evidence.
WRONG! You're not thinking. First, every one of the people that were
questioned in the Trump administration campaign lied that they had NO
CONNECTION with any Russians. Then one by one we find they lied (no, they
didn't ALL forget) and had meetings and all kinds of connections with the
Russians. Why the lying? They had to know they had done something wrong
and were trying to cover it up. That says that there was something that
could be used to blackmail people about.

The Steele Dossier which has not been disproved in even a single
sentence, contains things that Trump would not want to go public, and he
would do whatever he had to keep these things out of the news. like for
instance involvement in the tale of the Moscow hotel with prostitutes.
And to keep it all under wraps, he would have to get his orders from Putin
with no one listening.
Including Trump himself, because he's acting like he's
being blackmailed by Putin.
A perfect example of imagining something for which there is no evidence.
Well now, don't try to escape it by saying 'no evidence'. It's
evidence that Trump has been doing exactly what makes Putin happy, and in
the process destroying the USA reputation around the world. As opposed to
the things we normally would do when confronting Russia.
Maybe the hotel story is true. That would be
enough for an egotist like trump to want to keep quiet. And look how much
money he pays out to keep his affairs quiet.
Maybe you are just letting your imagination run wild.
You mean it hasn't come out to the public that he was willing to pay
large bucks to keep the Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal affairs quiet.
You must live in a dark hole somewhere if you don't know about these
things.

They can't be used anymore for blackmail because the press saved him by
making the info public. But Knowing Trump and how he does business, there
has to be a hundred crimes just waiting to be used by a blackmailer.

2018-07-07 21:37:42 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
I'm just going by your track record. You use the word obvious when you are
making assumptions.
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
[...]
You can't even figure out what was being discussed. We were talking about
sexual misconduct and specifically BILL Clinton's sexual misconduct while
in office. I have no idea whether Hillary engaged in sexual misconduct in
the White House.
Post by mainframetech
With the majority in congress the GOP was unable to
make ANY charge stick to Hillary. So either she was clean, so she should
have been made president, or she was so clever she outwitted the whole
Republican congress, and therefore should have been made president...:)
Outwitting Congress isn't much of a feat and doesn't qualify one to be
President. You become President by winning Presidential elections and
Hillary failed to do that.
Part of the Russia probe has
to do with people in the Trump admin. doing things they might be
blackmailed for.
Why would they go blackmailed because people imagine something for which
there is no evidence.
WRONG! You're not thinking. First, every one of the people that were
questioned in the Trump administration campaign lied that they had NO
CONNECTION with any Russians. Then one by one we find they lied (no, they
didn't ALL forget) and had meetings and all kinds of connections with the
Russians. Why the lying? They had to know they had done something wrong
and were trying to cover it up. That says that there was something that
could be used to blackmail people about.
So far the convictions have had nothing to do with collusion with the
Russians.
Post by mainframetech
The Steele Dossier which has not been disproved in even a single
sentence, contains things that Trump would not want to go public, and he
would do whatever he had to keep these things out of the news. like for
instance involvement in the tale of the Moscow hotel with prostitutes.
And to keep it all under wraps, he would have to get his orders from Putin
with no one listening.
Once again you take the ridiculous position that something must be assumed
to be authentic until it is disproven. Anyone who wants to promote the
idea that the Steele Dossier is authentic has the burden of proof of
showing it is legitimate. Going back to the example you introduced into
the conversation, the allegations of misconduct by Hillary were never
disproven so by your logic we should assume she was guilty.
Including Trump himself, because he's acting like he's
being blackmailed by Putin.
A perfect example of imagining something for which there is no evidence.
Well now, don't try to escape it by saying 'no evidence'.
Just because there is no evidence.
Post by mainframetech
It's evidence that Trump has been doing exactly what makes Putin happy, and
in the process destroying the USA reputation around the world. As opposed to
the things we normally would do when confronting Russia.
Normally? Like the way Obama stood up to Putin? <chuckle>
Maybe the hotel story is true. That would be
enough for an egotist like trump to want to keep quiet. And look how much
money he pays out to keep his affairs quiet.
Maybe you are just letting your imagination run wild.
You mean it hasn't come out to the public that he was willing to pay
large bucks to keep the Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal affairs quiet.
You must live in a dark hole somewhere if you don't know about these
things.
Those affairs have nothing to do with the hotel story in the Steele
Dossier.
As I was saying, you are just allowing your imagination to run wild.
mainframetech
2018-07-10 03:35:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
[...]
WRONG again! See? Like I said. Your failure rate has increased!
You see, I use the world OBVIOUS in its definition:

'easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent'
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
[...]
Ah! Bill Clinton. I don't condone his actions, since they could have
led to blackmail, but once it was made public, there was no chance of
blackmail. And let's face it, Clinton with Monica Lewinsky was not the
same thing as Trump and a 13 year old girl he raped. Lewinsky was happy
to enter the relationship and do services for Clinton. A big difference.
Willingness vs. rape.
With the majority in congress the GOP was unable to
make ANY charge stick to Hillary. So either she was clean, so she should
have been made president, or she was so clever she outwitted the whole
Republican congress, and therefore should have been made president...:)
Outwitting Congress isn't much of a feat and doesn't qualify one to be
President. You become President by winning Presidential elections and
Hillary failed to do that.
Well, she did get almost 3 million more votes, so we at least know
who was most popular. Trump was easy to beat, since even Kim Jong Un was
able to make a sucker out of him in front of the world. Some negotiator!
He couldn't make a deal to get out of a paper bag.
Part of the Russia probe has
to do with people in the Trump admin. doing things they might be
blackmailed for.
Why would they go blackmailed because people imagine something for which
there is no evidence.
WRONG! You're not thinking. First, every one of the people that were
questioned in the Trump administration campaign lied that they had NO
CONNECTION with any Russians. Then one by one we find they lied (no, they
didn't ALL forget) and had meetings and all kinds of connections with the
Russians. Why the lying? They had to know they had done something wrong
and were trying to cover it up. That says that there was something that
could be used to blackmail people about.
So far the convictions have had nothing to do with collusion with the
Russians.
I'm sure Mueller is saving that one for the big payoff. He can't speak
about it until it's time to put up a report to congress, or to Rod
Rosenstein.
The Steele Dossier which has not been disproved in even a single
sentence, contains things that Trump would not want to go public, and he
would do whatever he had to keep these things out of the news. like for
instance involvement in the tale of the Moscow hotel with prostitutes.
And to keep it all under wraps, he would have to get his orders from Putin
with no one listening.
Once again you take the ridiculous position that something must be assumed
to be authentic until it is disproven. Anyone who wants to promote the
idea that the Steele Dossier is authentic has the burden of proof of
showing it is legitimate. Going back to the example you introduced into
the conversation, the allegations of misconduct by Hillary were never
disproven so by your logic we should assume she was guilty.
The logic for Hilary is that the whole GOP congress couldn't finds
anything to pin on her. With Trump\,the evidence is there every day.
The USA was very much an adversary to Russia, and vice versa. Yet Trump
started out being a suckup to Putin from the get-go. Most people in the
US think Putin has something on Trump. and this upcoming 'private' talk
with Putin is a sign that trump has something going on with Putin that he
doesn't want the public to know. Therefore something to blackmail him
for.

Remember, Not a single thing has been disproved from the Steele
Dossier, and some things have been proven out, fist because we knew of
them independently, and second because they checked them and found them
true.
Including Trump himself, because he's acting like he's
being blackmailed by Putin.
A perfect example of imagining something for which there is no evidence.
Well now, don't try to escape it by saying 'no evidence'.
Just because there is no evidence.
The evidence is how Trump is acting whenever Putin is mentioned. And
Russia has never done anything bad in their history, if you listen to
Trump. Yet we know Putin has many crimes including murder on his history.
He's ex-KGB, what more do you need to know?
It's evidence that Trump has been doing exactly what makes Putin happy, and
in the process destroying the USA reputation around the world. As opposed to
the things we normally would do when confronting Russia.
Normally? Like the way Obama stood up to Putin? <chuckle>
Obama didn't get down on his knees and kiss Putin's butt in public,
that was Trump's doings.
Post by mainframetech
They can't be used anymore for blackmail because the press saved him by
making the info public. But Knowing Trump and how he does business, there
has to be a hundred crimes just waiting to be used by a blackmailer.
As I was saying, you are just allowing your imagination to run wild.
Not really. Trump has made it clear who he is, and what he's willing
to do to avoid another bankruptcy. If he had another, he would never
recover. No one would lend him any money except Russians and one
particular bank, which shows how vulnerable he was to the Russians and
Putin.

From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
[...]
Chris
The term is false equivalency. When some is caught doing something wrong
he claims that someone else did the same thing.
Anthony Marsh
From: https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
Different than other lawsuits, this one had a witness to the crime who
was willing to testify. Since Trump was about to be announced as the
front runner for the GOP nomination, when the suit was passed by a judge
to go forward, it suddenly disappeared. Maybe Michael Cohen 'fixed' it.
If it had any merit, the DNC and the Clinton campaign would have been all
over it. So would MSNBC and CNN.
False assumption. Why would Clinton even know about it then? Some of
this came out later.

And you Trump supporters would simply dismiss it as Fake News.
Bill Clarke
2018-06-28 23:59:18 UTC
In article <2af89fa6-5e7b-4b80-a555-***@googlegroups.com>, bigdog
says...
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I doubt it bothered him. Seems they were about like a pack of dogs when
it came to sex (no offense intended, bigdog).
Mark
2018-06-29 21:09:16 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I doubt it bothered him. Seems they were about like a pack of dogs when
it came to sex (no offense intended, bigdog).
Ok, men, with all due respect to you Mr. Clarke, I did not intend to
start a discussion of JFK's sexual life. McHugh had no part in his
personal life. Mark
Anthony Marsh
Who are you saying was like a pack of dogs?
OHLeeRedux
Your daddy.
Mark
The media in relation to Trump. Mark
Anthony Marsh
That still doesn't make sense. Have you ever studied English?
Bill Clarke
2018-07-01 00:25:55 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I doubt it bothered him. Seems they were about like a pack of dogs when
it came to sex (no offense intended, bigdog).
Who are you saying was like a pack of dogs?
I said, "Seems they were about like a pack of dogs when it came to SEX".
Who do you think I was referring to? Who were we talking about? Try to
keep up Marsh.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-02 15:09:02 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by bigdog
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
I doubt it bothered him. Seems they were about like a pack of dogs when
it came to sex (no offense intended, bigdog).
Who are you saying was like a pack of dogs?
I said, "Seems they were about like a pack of dogs when it came to SEX".
Who do you think I was referring to? Who were we talking about? Try to
keep up Marsh.
It appears you only named McHugh and JFK. Then someone said no, you
meant the PRESS.
And why should BigDog be offended?
mainframetech
2018-06-29 00:07:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
An interesting side note I discovered when doing some research for another
thread. Godfrey McHugh had dated Jackie before she married JFK. I guess it
didn't bother JFK to have one of Jackie's old flames around.
Why would it? He had his own flames to mess with.

2018-06-29 00:07:39 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
Without a lot of research I don't have any, although I've proved that
the FBI agents who promised they never left the casket actually did on
certain occasions. Here's the proof of that one. James Sibert under
oath::

"A: Yes. I might mention - on this Exhibit
157 - that when we were in that autopsy room. One
of us was present all the time, with the exception
of when photographs and radiology work and X-rays
were done.
Of course, you can see the reason for
that. We didn’t have lead jackets to wear, like a
doctor does working in that environment. But,
otherwise, one of us was always present."

From: Sibert ARRB testimony page 25-26.

However, I believe that either friends of agents may have been asked to
help in the casket switch and you can be sure they would never tell anyone
that they helped to play musical caskets with the body of the POTUS. So
McHugh and Powers may have been there and also helped with the switch.

From: Sibert ARRB testimony page 25-26.
Your problem is that the x-rays were taken AFTER the body was removed from
the ornamental casket so you can't use that interlude as a time for the
body to have been put back in that casket.
Post by mainframetech
However, I believe that either friends of agents may have been asked to
help in the casket switch and you can be sure they would never tell anyone
that they helped to play musical caskets with the body of the POTUS. So
McHugh and Powers may have been there and also helped with the switch.
I guess that's what you have to imagine happened to make your theory work.
You start with the premise that your theory is correct so anything that
needed to happen for your theory to hold water must have happened. No
other evidence is required.
Anthony Marsh
From: Sibert ARRB testimony page 25-26.
Your problem is that the x-rays were taken AFTER the body was removed from
the ornamental casket so you can't use that interlude as a time for the
body to have been put back in that casket.
The Alterationists are nver quite clear as to exactly what was done to
alter the body. Was it only digging for bullets?
I don't see how they can do that effectively until the X-rays are taken.
And there is not much time between stepping out for the X-rays and then
getting back to work.
Plus the comment about surgery having been done to the body was made by
Humes when he saw the body in the casket. And that was specifically
about the top of the head where he could see gauze squares which he
ASSuMEd had been left in the head wound after surgery at Parkland. I
pressed Lifton about this several times in person and he could not give
a clear answer.
Just a vague allegation to make it seem as it something nefarious had
been done to alter the wounds.
But just SEEing a wound on the top of the head does not tell you where
the bullet came from.
However, I believe that either friends of agents may have been asked to
help in the casket switch and you can be sure they would never tell anyone
that they helped to play musical caskets with the body of the POTUS. So
McHugh and Powers may have been there and also helped with the switch.
I guess that's what you have to imagine happened to make your theory work.
Whatever the Hell it is. He won't say.
Sounds like your Single Bullet Theory.
mainframetech
From: Sibert ARRB testimony page 25-26.
Your problem is that the x-rays were taken AFTER the body was removed from
the ornamental casket so you can't use that interlude as a time for the
body to have been put back in that casket.
WRONG! And we've ben over this time and again. My answer is the same
this time as last time.
However, I believe that either friends of agents may have been asked to
help in the casket switch and you can be sure they would never tell anyone
that they helped to play musical caskets with the body of the POTUS. So
McHugh and Powers may have been there and also helped with the switch.
I guess that's what you have to imagine happened to make your theory work.
You start with the premise that your theory is correct so anything that
needed to happen for your theory to hold water must have happened. No
other evidence is required.
THE CASKET SWITCH IS NOT A THEORY. I DEAL IN FACTS. You've ben shown
all the evidence for the casket switch and you know it's true, but you
can't admit it, or you'd lose years of wrong belief.

2018-07-04 01:28:23 UTC
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
In their respective primes this would have been a great steel cage match.
The intelligence and resourcefulness of Powers and McHugh with the added
bonus of McHugh's military training versus the, uh, "creativity" and
"singlemindedness" of the other bunch. Even with three against two I
suspect the CT squad would once again lose.
Mark
2018-07-04 14:59:36 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
In their respective primes this would have been a great steel cage match.
The intelligence and resourcefulness of Powers and McHugh with the added
bonus of McHugh's military training versus the, uh, "creativity" and
"singlemindedness" of the other bunch. Even with three against two I
suspect the CT squad would once again lose.
Not to mention that Larry O'Brien, O'Donnell and a secret service agent
or two (as well as Mrs. Kennedy) were there almost the entire flight with
Powers and McHugh. Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-05 23:09:54 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
In their respective primes this would have been a great steel cage match.
The intelligence and resourcefulness of Powers and McHugh with the added
bonus of McHugh's military training versus the, uh, "creativity" and
"singlemindedness" of the other bunch. Even with three against two I
suspect the CT squad would once again lose.
Not to mention that Larry O'Brien, O'Donnell and a secret service agent
or two (as well as Mrs. Kennedy) were there almost the entire flight with
Powers and McHugh. Mark
How dare you, sir.

Feeding his paranoia by admitting that they were not there ALL the time.
You would give them a couple of seconds to switch caskets.

What I'd like to know and he refuses to explain is how the conspirators
knew to get the exact same model of casket and break the handles off
identically to match the broken casket that was put on the plane in
Dallas? They switch the casket in 5 seconds and no one notices the
difference? And what happened to the pink shipping casket?
mainframetech
2018-07-07 00:16:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
Chris, as a believer in Lifton's body stealing and altering theory, what
information do you have that Dave Powers and Godfrey McHugh were wrong
when they said JFK's casket was never left unattended on Air Force One?
Mark
In their respective primes this would have been a great steel cage match.
The intelligence and resourcefulness of Powers and McHugh with the added
bonus of McHugh's military training versus the, uh, "creativity" and
"singlemindedness" of the other bunch. Even with three against two I
suspect the CT squad would once again lose.
Not to mention that Larry O'Brien, O'Donnell and a secret service agent
or two (as well as Mrs. Kennedy) were there almost the entire flight with
Powers and McHugh. Mark
Of course, you've ignored the point at which everyone was moved forward
by LBJ to witness his taking the oath of office. We really don't know how
many (if any) people stayed at the casket. But there is also the
consideration that with the excuse to relieve Jackie of having to deal
with the press, they could be diverted to follow the casket, when the body
itself was in another casket and going by helicopter rather than ambulance
over the road.

The real reason was to separate the family and friends and agents from
the body so that work could be done on the body with no onlookers. That
meant that a helicopter had to be used and it got the body to Bethesda
morgue 42 minutes earlier than the Bronze casket.

2018-07-07 21:41:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
Everyone did not go forward.
Post by mainframetech
We really don't know how many (if any) people stayed at the casket.
Unless we believe David Powers.
Post by mainframetech
But there is also the
consideration that with the excuse to relieve Jackie of having to deal
with the press, they could be diverted to follow the casket, when the body
itself was in another casket and going by helicopter rather than ambulance
over the road.
That excuse makes no sense. The press would follow Jackie and the casket,
not your imaginary shipping casket which was never unloaded from AF1 to
begin with.
More fantasy.
mainframetech
2018-07-10 03:33:33 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
We really don't know how many (if any) people stayed at the casket.
Unless we believe David Powers.
People around the POTUS have lied before. They stick together like
flies on droppings. Especially when the public comes after them.
But there is also the
consideration that with the excuse to relieve Jackie of having to deal
with the press, they could be diverted to follow the casket, when the body
itself was in another casket and going by helicopter rather than ambulance
over the road.
That excuse makes no sense. The press would follow Jackie and the casket,
not your imaginary shipping casket which was never unloaded from AF1 to
begin with.
I agree it wasn't a very strong excuse, but they said it, and it
worked because they used the 'decoy' to have all follow the empty casket,
while the real body and SHIPPING casket went ahead by helicopter.
The real reason was to separate the family and friends and agents from
the body so that work could be done on the body with no onlookers. That
meant that a helicopter had to be used and it got the body to Bethesda
morgue 42 minutes earlier than the Bronze casket.
More fantasy.
Nope, I've proved it with sworn testimony, statements and documents.
You're just sour grapes.

Chris
Mark
2018-07-07 21:45:52 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
Powers said the casket was never left unattended. Have you changed your
mind about needing to do research before you could perhaps disagree?
Powers said Lifton's story was a "bunch of malarkey." Also, keep in mind
we're talking about the tail compartment of a Boeing 707, pretty cramped
quarters back there. If the body snatchers couldn't get their hands on the
casket, Lifton's whole theory is stillborn.

Mark
mainframetech
2018-07-10 03:32:50 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
Here's a diagram of AF1, decide about the space yourself:

The casket is marked "coffin".

Now, let's try to get current with the Lifton story. It's now been
handled by Douglas Horne, who spent years with the ARRB taking depositions
and collecting JFK information. Horne found much of the evidence to back
up the tale from Lifton, and I've personally checked into most of that
info and find that it's legitimate.

I'm wondering if it occurred to you that some of the friends and agents
on the AF1 plane might have ben asked to help with the casket switch.
The supposed excuse was to make a decoy that would be followed and relieve
Jackie from dealing with the press. It was phony excuse, but it might
have worked to obtain help from the men there at the time. The point
being that if any friends or agents helped with the casket switch, they
would have clammed up and never spoke about the musical caskets they had
played, and would lit through their teeth about it.

2018-07-10 19:44:24 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
http://www.orwelltoday.com/jfkplane.jpg
The casket is marked "coffin".
I seriously doubt that coffin is to scale but the problem isn't just
finding space for a second casket but keeping it concealed. Then of course
you have the problem of explaining how the shipping casket could have been
smuggled on and off AF1 especially given it was in broad daylight at Love
Field.
Post by mainframetech
Now, let's try to get current with the Lifton story. It's now been
handled by Douglas Horne, who spent years with the ARRB taking depositions
and collecting JFK information. Horne found much of the evidence to back
up the tale from Lifton, and I've personally checked into most of that
info and find that it's legitimate.
Of course you think it's legitimate. You want to believe it and that seems
to be your sole criteria for judging credibility.
Post by mainframetech
I'm wondering if it occurred to you that some of the friends and agents
on the AF1 plane might have ben asked to help with the casket switch.
So they were part of he cover up and they lied about it to boot.
Post by mainframetech
The supposed excuse was to make a decoy that would be followed and relieve
Jackie from dealing with the press.
An inane suggestion since the press wouldn't be following the decoy. They
would follow the ambulance that Jackie was in which also was the one with
the bronze casket.
Post by mainframetech
It was phony excuse, but it might
have worked to obtain help from the men there at the time.
Are you saying they all lied?
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-11 12:15:17 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
And guarded. I agree that there was no casket switch, but you harm your
side when you say false things to refute it. Just stick to the facts. You
leave the door open for the kooks to find a hiding place for a second
casket.
Are you saying they all lied?
n***@gmail.com
No, no that has never occurred to me. Mark
n***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 19:53:13 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
"I'm wondering. . ."

". . . might have been asked . . ."

" . . . that would be followed . . ."

"The supposed excuse . . ."

" . . .but it might have worked . . ."

" . . . they would have clammed up . . ."

Mark
n***@gmail.com
2018-07-11 13:33:34 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
On that diagram take a pencil and draw in alongside the casket Dave
Powers who said he never left his best friend's casket. Then pencil in
those who joined him. McHugh. O'Donnell. O'Brien. SS Agent Richard
Johnsen. Mrs. Kennedy. Admiral Burkley. It was the start of an Irish Wake
and Mrs. Kennedy drank Scotch for the first time. They had had to remove
at least one seat to fit the coffin in the space.

But you seriously want me to believe the "Irish Mafia" and the others
allowed, or were involved in, a conspiracy to remove--pickup--President
Kennedy's bloody body from the Britannica casket and put it in a cheap
metal casket. As BD has asked, where did this other casket come from?

What's disgusting, IMO, is that Lifton fooled enough book buyers to put
BEST EVIDENCE on the New York Times bestseller list, however briefly.
That people like Lifton have profited off of President Kennedy's murder is
another reminder that we live in a very imperfect world. Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-12 12:53:18 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by mainframetech
Post by Mark
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Mark
[...]
It's all your fault. When you put out that wimpy WC report the public knew
instantly that it was full of lies and the government was covering up
something. Then people finally got to see the Zapruder film which had been
suppressed and they could SEE what was covered up. And still the
government covered up the autopsy photos. So someone leaked them to
researchers and the public was anxious to see them. I think Lifton had the
first book to show them so the public gobbled it up. Of course he made
mistakes. I told him so in person. But he exposed the cover-up. YOU
perpetuate the cover-up.