Vet Needs Help
Mark
2018-07-02 02:11:20 UTC
If John will allow me to post way off topic, our oldest living World War
Two Veteran has had all of his savings ripped off by a ID thief. There is
a go-fund on line. His name is Richard Overten. Mark
John McAdams
2018-07-02 02:22:35 UTC
Post by Mark
If John will allow me to post way off topic, our oldest living World War
Two Veteran has had all of his savings ripped off by a ID thief. There is
a go-fund on line. His name is Richard Overten. Mark
Here is the page:

https://www.gofundme.com/Help-Richard-Overton

Some scammer stole his identity and a lot (most?) of his money.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/30/oldest-veteran-in-us-112-robbed-savings-identity-family-says.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/30/us/oldest-living-veteran-theft-trnd/index.html

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Mark
2018-07-02 17:41:53 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark
If John will allow me to post way off topic, our oldest living World War
Two Veteran has had all of his savings ripped off by a ID thief. There is
a go-fund on line. His name is Richard Overten. Mark
https://www.gofundme.com/Help-Richard-Overton
Some scammer stole his identity and a lot (most?) of his money.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/30/oldest-veteran-in-us-112-robbed-savings-identity-family-says.html
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/30/us/oldest-living-veteran-theft-trnd/index.html
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Thanks. Believe he's 112. Says his keys to a long life are God and cigars.
Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-02 19:37:02 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark
If John will allow me to post way off topic, our oldest living World War
Two Veteran has had all of his savings ripped off by a ID thief. There is
a go-fund on line. His name is Richard Overten. Mark
https://www.gofundme.com/Help-Richard-Overton
Some scammer stole his identity and a lot (most?) of his money.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/30/oldest-veteran-in-us-112-robbed-savings-identity-family-says.html
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/30/us/oldest-living-veteran-theft-trnd/index.html
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Two Cambridge detectives last week were able to prevent a local woman
from being scammer out of $95,000.
Mark
2018-07-07 00:41:33 UTC
Post by Mark
If John will allow me to post way off topic, our oldest living World War
Two Veteran has had all of his savings ripped off by a ID thief. There is
a go-fund on line. His name is Richard Overten. Mark
UPDATE: Bank of America has refunded Overton's bank account for amount
stolen. Good for Bank of America. Mark