Jack White/Louis Steven Whitt
Add Reply
Mark Carter
2017-06-15 00:54:44 UTC
The Kennedy assassination Research community is run by CIA agents posing
as researchers. John Simkin is a CIA agent that runs the Spartacus
Education Kennedy assassination forum. About eight years ago I was on his
forum and he was the moderator. He sent me a message in my inbox that said
" People that write books about the CIA have been known to have
"accidents" so you better watch out.

Jim Marrs is also a CIA agent Jim Marrs and Texe Marrs are the same
person. All CIA agents have two personalities that they use.

This may be a shocker to most people but Jack White was actually the
Umbrella Man who held up an Umbrella as a signal for the various snipers
to start shooting. His real name is Louis Steven Whitt. Or he was using
that name during the assassination.

In my book Dual Identity that I wrote back in 06 I have a side by side
photographic comparison that shows how jack White and Louis Steven Whitt
were the same person. When I was on Spartacus Jack White was one of the
members and he also threatened me. Here is a link to Louis Steven Whitt's
testimony

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo2/jfk4/witt.htm
Jason Burke
2017-06-15 18:59:23 UTC
Post by Mark Carter
[...]
Dang. I loved those days back in Cambridge when we'd drop acid and say
the first silly thing that came to mind.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-06-16 01:01:00 UTC
Post by Mark Carter
[...]
Dang, it's a good thing Jack's dead now, huh? Ralphie still has his
picture up as a 'senior member' of his beloved OIC.
Anthony Marsh
Free Speech at its worst.
Ace Kefford
I think it's Alex Jones or Newt Gingrich under a pseudonym.
s***@yahoo.com
2017-06-21 02:55:33 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark Carter
[...]
Could be Donald Trump.....

If so, here's an idea: burn the tapes.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-22 00:48:30 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark Carter
[...]
What tapes? No one uses tapes any more.
Do YOU still play your 8-track? I bet Steve does.
s***@yahoo.com
2017-06-23 00:32:48 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
Post by Ace Kefford
[...]