John Bowden Connally Jr.
2017-06-14 21:40:46 UTC
CONNALLY, JOHN BOWDEN, JR.
https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fcosf

John Connally Biography.com
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277

John Connally Biography.com
Governor(1917–1993)
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277

John Connally of Texas, a Power In 2 Political Parties, Dies at 76
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/16/us/john-connally-of-texas-a-power-in-2-political-parties-dies-at-76.html?pagewanted=all

JOHN B. CONNALLY JR.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1993/06/17/john-b-connally-jr/ef8ef5c4-9294-4f36-a0cd-92951f530909/?utm_term=.caac335261be

John Bowden Connally, Jr.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/John-Bowden-Connally-Jr
Robert Harris
2017-06-15 17:41:16 UTC
What is more important than all of those books, is this single sentence,
from Connally's Warren Commission testimony.

"It is not conceivable to me that I could have been hit by the first
bullet, and then I felt the blow from something which was obviously a
bullet, which I assumed was a bullet, and I never heard the second shot,
didn't hear it."

Nutters have always tried to claim that it was perfectly normal that he
never heard that shot. What they haven't tried to explain however, is
why almost no one else heard it either.

Claviger, do you understand how loud 130 decibels is?

Robert Harris
Post by claviger
CONNALLY, JOHN BOWDEN, JR.
https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fcosf
John Connally Biography.com
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
John Connally Biography.com
Governor(1917???1993)
bigdog
2017-06-19 01:21:04 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
What is more important than all of those books, is this single sentence,
from Connally's Warren Commission testimony.
"It is not conceivable to me that I could have been hit by the first
bullet, and then I felt the blow from something which was obviously a
bullet, which I assumed was a bullet, and I never heard the second shot,
didn't hear it."
Nutters have always tried to claim that it was perfectly normal that he
never heard that shot. What they haven't tried to explain however, is
why almost no one else heard it either.
Nonsense. Most of the people in DP heard it. Oswald fired three shots.
Most people heard three shots. There is no evidence of any shots other
than the three fired by Oswald. Your FUBAR figuring isn't evidence of
anything other than your figuring is FUBAR.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-19 23:17:30 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
What is more important than all of those books, is this single sentence,
from Connally's Warren Commission testimony.
"It is not conceivable to me that I could have been hit by the first
bullet, and then I felt the blow from something which was obviously a
bullet, which I assumed was a bullet, and I never heard the second shot,
didn't hear it."
Nutters have always tried to claim that it was perfectly normal that he
never heard that shot. What they haven't tried to explain however, is
why almost no one else heard it either.
Nonsense. Most of the people in DP heard it. Oswald fired three shots.
Most people heard three shots. There is no evidence of any shots other
than the three fired by Oswald. Your FUBAR figuring isn't evidence of
That's why they did the acoustical study.

It proved that 3 shots were fired from the TSBD. So you call it junk
science. So now you have no scientific proof that 3 shots were fired from
the TSBD,