Secret Service Agent Opens Up
2018-06-14 01:11:18 UTC
Secret Service Agent Opens Up About Kennedy Assassination

3:17

0:30 But we had no threats, no information that would lead us
to believe there would be a major problem.
claviger
2018-06-14 23:50:15 UTC
Secret Service Agent Opens Up About Kennedy Assassination
http://youtu.be/iQJDvIUgYG4
3:17
0:30 But we had no threats, no information that would lead us
to believe there would be a major problem.
Why did the FBI not notify the SSA about LHO working on the
Parade route? I consider that gross negligence.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-16 05:40:23 UTC
Secret Service Agent Opens Up About Kennedy Assassination
http://youtu.be/iQJDvIUgYG4
3:17
0:30 But we had no threats, no information that would lead us
to believe there would be a major problem.
Why did the FBI not notify the SSA about LHO working on the
Parade route? I consider that gross negligence.
I assume you meant "didn't."
Maybe they didn't like them.
claviger
2018-06-17 01:03:07 UTC
Secret Service Agent Opens Up About Kennedy Assassination
http://youtu.be/iQJDvIUgYG4
3:17
0:30 But we had no threats, no information that would lead us
to believe there would be a major problem.
Why did the FBI not notify the SSA about LHO working on the
Parade route? I consider that gross negligence.
I assume you meant "didn't."
Maybe they didn't like them.
You assume wrong. Why DID the FBI NOT notify the SSA ....

Steve M. Galbraith
2018-06-16 21:04:03 UTC
Secret Service Agent Opens Up About Kennedy Assassination
http://youtu.be/iQJDvIUgYG4
3:17
0:30 But we had no threats, no information that would lead us
to believe there would be a major problem.
Why did the FBI not notify the SSA about LHO working on the
Parade route? I consider that gross negligence.
We went over this before: Hosty said in his book that his only obligation
was to inform the SS about any individuals who made threats against the
president.

In fact, he said he heard one threat from a Klansmen - who said there
would be a welcoming party for JFK - and informed the SS about it. That
person was interviewed by the SS and was considered not to be a threat.
claviger
Why did the FBI not tell the SSA about LHO and where he worked?
Anthony Marsh
Compartmentalization.
mainframetech
2018-06-15 21:20:37 UTC
Secret Service Agent Opens Up About Kennedy Assassination
http://youtu.be/iQJDvIUgYG4
3:17
0:30 But we had no threats, no information that would lead us
to believe there would be a major problem.
Here's one:

Here's another:

https://nouvelordresatanique.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/jfk/