It's up! My historic appearance on InfoWars internet television
Add Reply
Ralph Cinque
2017-07-28 01:52:22 UTC
This has got to be the best thing to happen to the JFK truth movement
since Vlad Putin told Megyn Kelly on world television that the JFK
assassination was U.S. Intelligence agencies operation. So, it's the best
thing to happen in weeks.

This is the first program that I did concerning Oswald in the doorway. You
better believe that the issue of Oswald in the doorway is back, and it is
center-stage in the whole JFK debate.

https://www.infowars.com/expert-reveals-tampering-in-jfk-assassination-photos/
Jason Burke
You spelled "hysterical" incorrectly, Ralph.
Mitch Todd
Don't bother Blutarsky. He's on a roll.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-07-29 01:12:12 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
This has got to be the best thing to happen to the JFK truth movement
since Vlad Putin told Megyn Kelly on world television that the JFK
assassination was U.S. Intelligence agencies operation. So, it's the best
thing to happen in weeks.
This is the first program that I did concerning Oswald in the doorway. You
better believe that the issue of Oswald in the doorway is back, and it is
center-stage in the whole JFK debate.
https://www.infowars.com/expert-reveals-tampering-in-jfk-assassination-photos/
I thought you were supposed to be on InfoWhores, Ralph. Why was John
Podesta in your place? Are you in cahoots with him? Hmmmmm. A lovely
cheese pizza, just for me.
Alex Foyle
2017-07-29 12:42:12 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
This has got to be the best thing to happen to the JFK truth movement
since Vlad Putin told Megyn Kelly on world television that the JFK
assassination was U.S. Intelligence agencies operation.
He didn't say that, Cinque. He said: ""There is a theory that Kennedy's
assassination was arranged by the United States intelligence services. So
if this theory is correct then ..." Every claim you make is fake, see?
Post by Ralph Cinque
This is the first program that I did concerning Oswald in the doorway. You
better believe that the issue of Oswald in the doorway is back, and it is
center-stage in the whole JFK debate.
"Dr." Corsi on braindamaged Infowars is not the center-stage of anything,
you really seem to exhibit serious delusions of grandeur. Stimulated much
by ...? Historic significance? Maybe in pushing new levels of nonsense,
time will tell, but pretty close for sure.
Ralph Cinque
2017-07-30 01:31:56 UTC
Foyle, Why don't you wake up? Just because Putin wrapped his statement up
in some politeness did not at all lessen its impact. We're talking about
one of the most important leaders in the world "politely" accusing the US
Intelligence agencies of orchestrating the JFK assassination.

Read it again, Foyle, because the whole world heard it:

"There is a theory that Kennedy's assassination was arranged by the United
States intelligence services. So if this theory is correct then ..."

Are you really so obtuse as to think that because he said it subjunctively
that it didn't land and make impact? That is self-delusion to the extreme,
Foyle.

But go ahead, Foyle, keep doing what you're doing, because the effect it
has is to shoot adrenalin into my veins and make me even more combatively
determined to tear this thing down. And keep in mind that I'm combative by
nature; I don't really need to have it stoked. But, this is one of those
cases of "you asked for it." And you're going to get it.
Jason Burke
2017-07-30 21:48:07 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Ooooh! Ralph Cinque, Tough Guy.

I'll bet everyone is quaking in his or her boots.
Mark OBLAZNEY
I'm a-scared, John !!! Make the bad man go away. Make it go back !!!
Steve Barber
2017-08-01 00:21:25 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Did you read the comments on YT where many people are comparing Ralph
with Podesta? One listener said they had to stop because his voice
"sounds too much like Podeata" Reading through the comments is
entertaining enough.
bigdog
Maybe they were separated at birth.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-04 22:04:54 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Kinky Boots? (obscure British movie reference)
Maybe they were Siamese twins who were never separated.
Betty Drew
2017-07-29 13:25:19 UTC
I bet Amy is impressed.
bpete1969
We're all still waiting for the truth part. Is that in the next episode?
bigdog
2017-07-29 18:04:53 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
This has got to be the best thing to happen to the JFK truth movement
since Vlad Putin told Megyn Kelly on world television that the JFK
assassination was U.S. Intelligence agencies operation. So, it's the best
thing to happen in weeks.
This is the first program that I did concerning Oswald in the doorway. You
better believe that the issue of Oswald in the doorway is back, and it is
center-stage in the whole JFK debate.
https://www.infowars.com/expert-reveals-tampering-in-jfk-assassination-photos/
Well, I hope you come and see me in the movie
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that's ever hit the big time
And all I gotta do is act naturally
Betty Drew
2017-07-29 18:18:30 UTC
"historic"

Oh, my...
Betty Drew
2017-07-31 16:00:20 UTC
I do worry that a certain member of this group may have
obsessive-compulsive-disorder and he may need help. .
Betty Drew
2017-08-01 18:50:25 UTC
Steve,

Were the Podesta comments the ones that Dr. Cinque paid Facebook the $10
for? Money well spent!!!
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-03 02:18:10 UTC
Betty, are you related to Pink O'Blazney? You two think alike.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-03 02:45:21 UTC
Post by Betty Drew
Steve,
Were the Podesta comments the ones that Dr. Cinque paid Facebook the $10
for? Money well spent!!!
Yeah, Betty, he was trying to buy a pizza with a coupon and got a Facebook
instead…….. LOL !!!
Betty Drew
2017-08-06 00:04:07 UTC
No, I am not related to Mark. Are you related to Amy?
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-09 19:59:38 UTC
Post by Betty Drew
No, I am not related to Mark. Are you related to Amy?
If you google my name with Ralph Cinque, you'll see that we've both made
each other, uh….. famous.
Piotr Mancini
2017-08-10 21:51:45 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
This has got to be the best thing to happen to the JFK truth movement
since Vlad Putin told Megyn Kelly on world television that the JFK
assassination was U.S. Intelligence agencies operation. So, it's the best
thing to happen in weeks.
As long as it is bragging time, Len Osanic has contacted me. He wants to
dedicate a program to the work of "JFK Numbers".

https://blackopradio.com

Len inherited the work (and domain prouty.org) of our admired Fletcher
Prouty.

http://www.prouty.org/
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=colonel+fletcher+prouty

-Ramon
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-11 16:58:19 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Ralph Cinque
This has got to be the best thing to happen to the JFK truth movement
since Vlad Putin told Megyn Kelly on world television that the JFK
assassination was U.S. Intelligence agencies operation. So, it's the best
thing to happen in weeks.
As long as it is bragging time, Len Osanic has contacted me. He wants to
dedicate a program to the work of "JFK Numbers".
https://blackopradio.com
Len inherited the work (and domain prouty.org) of our admired Fletcher
Prouty.
Fletcher Prouty was a fake.
-Ramon
Mark OBLAZNEY