New website
Add Reply
Mark Carter
2017-06-11 23:44:16 UTC
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
Jason Burke
2017-06-12 16:42:55 UTC
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
I don't want to violate any copyright by posting the first paragraph of
this new website.

But let's just say it's a Cinque-level:

if A then ...... Z

After that, it just gets incoherent. But I think some folks here will
like Carter's commentary on Da Joooozzz.
bigdog
2017-06-13 21:30:21 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
I don't want to violate any copyright by posting the first paragraph of
this new website.
if A then ...... Z
After that, it just gets incoherent. But I think some folks here will
like Carter's commentary on Da Joooozzz.
Well we've got to give this guy some credit. He's come up with a new
angle. That's hard to do when one considers the hundreds, maybe thousands
of conspiracy theories floating around in cyberspace. Colin Powell was an
LBJ supporter. That's it. LBJ probably ordered him to do it.
Ace Kefford
2017-06-19 22:06:14 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
I don't want to violate any copyright by posting the first paragraph of
this new website.
if A then ...... Z
After that, it just gets incoherent. But I think some folks here will
like Carter's commentary on Da Joooozzz.
Well we've got to give this guy some credit. He's come up with a new
angle. That's hard to do when one considers the hundreds, maybe thousands
of conspiracy theories floating around in cyberspace. Colin Powell was an
LBJ supporter. That's it. LBJ probably ordered him to do it.
Back in the day Warren Commission supporters always asked the critics for
any "new evidence" so they are to blame!
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-12 16:43:10 UTC
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
Silly. Just because Helms gave the order does not mean that the entire
CIA was involved. Have you ever known anyone in the CIA? Do you know
what compartmentalization means? Have you ever seen a rogue operation?
Bill Clarke
2017-06-12 16:46:36 UTC
In article <b1ba7f69-97bd-4149-8055-***@googlegroups.com>, Mark Carter
says...
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
Thanks for the big red flag. They tried and failed to smear Powell with
the My Lai matter so now they come back around for another attack.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-13 01:50:22 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
Thanks for the big red flag. They tried and failed to smear Powell with
the My Lai matter so now they come back around for another attack.
WHo did? I saw no proof that Powell ordered the My Lai Massacre.
Can you even admit that there was a My Lai Massacre. Always cover up.
Always deny.
Bill Clarke
2017-06-14 19:01:58 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by Mark Carter
I have a new website that has some really new things that nobody knows. My
website shows that Colin Powell was involved in the JFK assassination. I
have been a Kennedy assassination since the 1960s back when they took
place. https://cartermark2015.wixsite.com/the-cia-exposed
Thanks for the big red flag. They tried and failed to smear Powell with
the My Lai matter so now they come back around for another attack.
WHo did?
The left wing snowflakes.
Post by Anthony Marsh
I saw no proof that Powell ordered the My Lai Massacre.
You don't see a lot of things and I didn't say anything about "ordering" the
massacre.
Yes, I can. I was about 40 miles from its location. And you?
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-15 16:40:50 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by Anthony Marsh
I saw no proof that Powell ordered the My Lai Massacre.
You don't see a lot of things and I didn't say anything about "ordering" the
massacre.
So now YOU are claiming that Colin Powell ordered the the My Lai
Massacre? Someone made that claim. It's silly.
Your location does not prove that you admit it.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-06-23 00:02:19 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
says...
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Can you even admit that there was a My Lai Massacre.
Yes, I can. I was about 40 miles from its location. And you?
Your location does not prove that you admit it.
Have many battle scars, Anthony? What color is YOUR heart ?