bpete submits a photo to defend Jackson but fails miserably
Ralph Cinque
2017-07-31 17:24:55 UTC
All he did is prove that I'm right because his photo shows a straight
wrist, not a meandering river. It shows 5 fingers not 4. And the contour
of his thumb looks, in a word, human.

So, in 53 years, this is the ONLY photo ever submitted to defend the
Jackson photo, and it failed miserably. It proves the opposite; that the
photo is a fake and a fraud.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/07/who-could-possibly-be-paying-me-to.html
Mark OBLAZNEY
ralph cinque submits a post to defend his integrity but fails miserably
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-02 03:49:59 UTC
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
bpete1969
2017-08-02 20:34:31 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
The only reason for the photo was to show that it's possible to touch the
side of your index finger with your thumb.

You claimed it wasn't possible, but as usual, you were wrong.
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-03 02:52:54 UTC
I didn't say you couldn't touch the side of your index finger with your
thumb. I said you couldn't do it the way it appears in the Jackson photo.
And you can't. Nobody can. As usual, I was right. And what I demonstrated
is the utter monstrosity of the hand in the Jackson photo: the fact that
it has only 4 fingers; the fact that it is a right thumb, not a left
thumb, that being the only way the face of the nail could be facing the
camera.

You failed. Sparta failed. And anyone else who tries is going to fail to
defend that grotesque photo.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-03 14:47:10 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
The only reason for the photo was to show that it's possible to touch the
side of your index finger with your thumb.
You claimed it wasn't possible, but as usual, you were wrong.
You make a typical mistake for a WC defender. It may be possible for
YOU, but not possible for HIM.
bpete1969
2017-08-04 04:24:34 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
The only reason for the photo was to show that it's possible to touch the
side of your index finger with your thumb.
You claimed it wasn't possible, but as usual, you were wrong.
You make a typical mistake for a WC defender. It may be possible for
YOU, but not possible for HIM.
Marsh, you make the typical mistake of someone that doesn't know what
they're talking about. I have never defended the Warren Commission. You do
constantly write things that are not true. I've certainly proven that on
multiple occasions.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-06 00:02:01 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
The only reason for the photo was to show that it's possible to touch the
side of your index finger with your thumb.
You claimed it wasn't possible, but as usual, you were wrong.
You make a typical mistake for a WC defender. It may be possible for
YOU, but not possible for HIM.
Marsh, you make the typical mistake of someone that doesn't know what
they're talking about. I have never defended the Warren Commission. You do
constantly write things that are not true. I've certainly proven that on
multiple occasions.
If you don't call it defending the WC then what do you call it?
You can't call yourself a conspiracy researcher. Why don't you join Ken
Rahn's Non-conspiracist club so that we can't keep pegging you as a WC
defender?
Or better yet say that you believe Hoover's 3 shots, 3 hits theory and
call yourself a Hoover defender.
bpete1969
2017-08-06 22:30:43 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Well marsh, you again have decided to go the untruth route.

Find one post where I have defended the Warren Commision.

Go ahead, run along.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-03 02:44:41 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
I just did some research, Ralph. Some personal researching. On YOU.
Oh, boy, you better be ready for something BIG, Ralph. BIg !! Big !!!
BIG !!! My associate the Lizard (not Wizard) has dug up some interesting
tidbits as well. Shall I post them?
Jason Burke
2017-08-04 00:50:45 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
Pink O'Blazney, the rodeo clown of JFK research, submits a post proving
once again that: he has no sense of humor.
I just did some research, Ralph. Some personal researching. On YOU.
Oh, boy, you better be ready for something BIG, Ralph. BIg !! Big !!!
BIG !!! My associate the Lizard (not Wizard) has dug up some interesting
tidbits as well. Shall I post them?
Oh, do tell. Not like pretty much everyone doesn't know about Ralph's,
uh, proclivities, already.

It might be fun for some of the newbies!
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-09 16:32:46 UTC
Go ahead, O'Blazney; post them. Let's see what your pink mind has conjured
up this time.
Betty Drew
2017-08-06 00:04:00 UTC
Does the Lizard have a Youtube channel?
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-06 22:49:31 UTC
Post by Betty Drew
Does the Lizard have a Youtube channel?
For now, Betty, 'The Lizard' told me to wait in sharing this information
until the paperwork for the indictments are ready to file in court. But
Ralph's in trouble, Betty……….. Big Trouble in
Little Buda, you might say.
Betty Drew
2017-08-08 16:38:52 UTC
Mark,
Is it Karma?
Betty Drew
2017-08-10 02:27:55 UTC
Will wait for the Lizard to make an official statement.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-10 21:49:39 UTC
Post by Betty Drew
Will wait for the Lizard to make an official statement.
Yes, Betty. The Lizard has informed me that since Cinque is aware of the
impending indictments/subpoenas coming down soon, he has called back the
last of his micro-drones from Buda, and after disseminating the remaining
BOTINT (as opposed to HUMINT), measure shall be taken…... comrade.

We shall use the very rope Ralph sold us to have him removed from the
internet. (that one's for you, Marsh)
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-11 14:00:33 UTC
You are mistaken, Pink. I am not aware of any indictments/subpoenas coming
down. And the whole idea is ridiculous. For what crime? Calling you Pink?
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-14 02:29:27 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
You are mistaken, Pink. I am not aware of any indictments/subpoenas coming
down. And the whole idea is ridiculous. For what crime? Calling you Pink?
Calling someone 'Pink' without just cause is actionable, Dr. Cinque. I
mean, I don't go calling you 'Purple."

just because you remind me of Barney. Too late, Ralph. The wheels of
justice have been put in motion.

Any time now. Any time…...
John McAdams
2017-08-14 02:31:08 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
You are mistaken, Pink. I am not aware of any indictments/subpoenas coming
down. And the whole idea is ridiculous. For what crime? Calling you Pink?
Calling someone 'Pink' without just cause is actionable, Dr. Cinque. I
mean, I don't go calling you 'Purple."
just because you remind me of Barney. Too late, Ralph. The wheels of
justice have been put in motion.
Any time now. Any time…...
Do you guys want me to start rejecting "Pink" and "Raff?"

I'll happily do that, but to this point, I have viewed it as a
harmless jibe.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
bpete1969
2017-08-14 19:52:13 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
You are mistaken, Pink. I am not aware of any indictments/subpoenas coming
down. And the whole idea is ridiculous. For what crime? Calling you Pink?
Calling someone 'Pink' without just cause is actionable, Dr. Cinque. I
mean, I don't go calling you 'Purple."
just because you remind me of Barney. Too late, Ralph. The wheels of
justice have been put in motion.
Any time now. Any time…...
Do you guys want me to start rejecting "Pink" and "Raff?"
I'll happily do that, but to this point, I have viewed it as a
harmless jibe.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Why would you reject Raff*. It's his user name. I have a copy of the email
to back it up. You sure as hell don't block Raff* calling me a criminal.
You don't block Marsh calling people kooks and Nazis or ponces but you
sure as hell blocked me saying his mother owed me money. His mother
doesn't post here.
John McAdams
2017-08-14 19:55:42 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Keep your damn shirt on.

If I let Cinque call you a criminal or a ponce that was a mistake on
my part. As you might expect, a lot of these posts are tedious and I
just scan them.

I don't let Marsh call particular people "Nazi" or "kook," although I
let him reveal that he thinks that anybody who disagrees with his
politics is a Nazi.

Cinque's mother oweing you money really amounts to a personal attack.
It's not relevant to the discussion.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
bpete1969
2017-08-15 00:28:53 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by bpete1969
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Pay attention John...it's Marsh's mother that owes me money. Apparently
you didn't read the second definition of ponce.
Anthony Marsh
So now you sink to making personal attacks and McAdams allows it.
bpete1969
2017-08-16 14:44:19 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by John McAdams
Post by bpete1969
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
What's wrong Marsh (besides most thing you post)? Dish it out but can't
take it? That puts you right up there with your hero Trump.
OHLeeRedux
That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-15 00:32:43 UTC
Knowing that it is not allowed, I have never called bpete a criminal on
this forum. I call him a criminal on my blog. Always have; always will.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-15 02:42:45 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by bpete1969
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
You don't even know what a Ponce is. I've used thousands of swear words
and they whizz right over your uneducated head. You need a new filter.
Post by John McAdams
I don't let Marsh call particular people "Nazi" or "kook," although I
let him reveal that he thinks that anybody who disagrees with his
politics is a Nazi.
Not true.
Didn't you hear all the other words that Trump used? You must be so
proud of him that he can read off the teleprompter!
Mark OBLAZNEY
Is it Ponce de Leon?
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-14 20:04:58 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
You are mistaken, Pink. I am not aware of any indictments/subpoenas coming
down. And the whole idea is ridiculous. For what crime? Calling you Pink?
Calling someone 'Pink' without just cause is actionable, Dr. Cinque. I
mean, I don't go calling you 'Purple."
just because you remind me of Barney. Too late, Ralph. The wheels of
justice have been put in motion.
Any time now. Any time…...
Do you guys want me to start rejecting "Pink" and "Raff?"
I'll happily do that, but to this point, I have viewed it as a
harmless jibe.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
I, personally, accept "Pink", since he alludes to my being the Pink
Panther, who I thought was the hippest back in the day.

Raff* is more like how Bugs Bunny would call him, like his big red hairy
'monthster' friend.

But he shouldn't be calling 'bpete' 'bpunk', now should he? That's not
very nice, is it?
John McAdams
2017-08-14 20:05:53 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Never noticed "bpunk." But that is something that could easily slip
by. I'll watch for it in the future.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Mark OBLAZNEY
You're a natural self-corrector, John. There's so few of us left.
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-15 13:00:27 UTC
John, they are not being truthful. I have NEVER used those terms here. I
have never called him bpunk here. It's something that I call him on my
blog.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-15 19:02:44 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, they are not being truthful. I have NEVER used those terms here. I
have never called him bpunk here. It's something that I call him on my
blog.
You sound very uh, presidential there, Ralph.

Swimming with the sharks, Ralph. Need a band-aid?
Amy Joyce
2017-08-16 14:52:18 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
He deserves no better than punk after saying to me, "I'm sure Raff* has
made room in his drawer, next to his thong for his new supporter". I
guess that's allowed. That's something only a punk would say.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-17 02:34:49 UTC
Post by Amy Joyce
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Compared to what he's posted here ? Oh I'd say that's being rather kind.
And kind of John to allow Ralph to spill his spew on his forum. Ralph
doesn't allow comments on his blog. He's a-scared.
Jason Burke

I find it hard to believe that "Amy" and Ralph don't share the same brain.
bpete1969
Wow...tough talk from the circle jerk. You words not mine.
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-14 19:57:56 UTC
You think calling someone Pink is actionable? Well, you are deluded about
that. And you are deluded that I am in any kind of legal trouble. That
thing you said I know about? I have it in writing from the other party:
"Dismissed without prejudice." "Insufficient evidence to prove a violation
occurred." "No further action will be taken." It's over. Long over. So,
those indictments and subpoenas? They are vanished into the pink ether
that is your life.

John, you are oblivious to what is going on here and in the wretched "JFK
community", and I think you prefer to be. You don't want to know. So,
don't bother about the names. If you are going to do anything, I would
say: act like a professor. Don't allow empty posts, that is, ones
consisting only of slap-downs and derision and devoid of evidence and
argument.

And, I suggest you not use the word "harmless" to describe what is going
on here.
bpete1969
2017-08-15 00:29:16 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
If John didn't allow posts devoid of evidence, you wouldn't have any posts
here.
Jason Burke
2017-08-15 00:30:50 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
You think calling someone Pink is actionable? Well, you are deluded about
that. And you are deluded that I am in any kind of legal trouble. That
"Dismissed without prejudice." "Insufficient evidence to prove a violation
occurred." "No further action will be taken." It's over. Long over. So,
those indictments and subpoenas? They are vanished into the pink ether
that is your life.
John, you are oblivious to what is going on here and in the wretched "JFK
community", and I think you prefer to be. You don't want to know. So,
don't bother about the names. If you are going to do anything, I would
say: act like a professor. Don't allow empty posts, that is, ones
How about posts with nothing even resembling the truth, Ralph?
Like everything you've ever posted.