Morley Newsweek Piece on the Remaining JFK Files
s***@yahoo.com
2017-06-22 02:16:14 UTC
A long one here: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jfk-kennedy-assassination-documents-secret-cia-russia-cuba-oswald-deep-627751
Bill Clarke
2017-06-22 23:34:24 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jfk-kennedy-assassination-documents-secret-cia-russia-cuba-oswald-deep-627751
And I bet it is deep too. Real deep.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-06-23 00:01:09 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
A long one here: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jfk-kennedy-assassination-documents-secret-cia-russia-cuba-oswald-deep-627751
Four months.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-23 15:51:40 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
A long one here: http://www.newsweek.com/trump-jfk-kennedy-assassination-documents-secret-cia-russia-cuba-oswald-deep-627751
Did you read the WHOLE thing?
Do you really think the CIA would EVER tell the truth, about ANYTHING?
Did you ever graduate kindergarten? Do you still believe in the Easter
Bunny? Or just Sean Spicer?

Did you read the section on The Mole Hunt?
It is missing some details which the CIA will never fill in.
Yes, Angleton was paranoid, but it was his job to be paranoid.
There really was a mole. But it wasn't Nosenko.
The mole was already in place by the time Nosenko got here.
I'll let you in on a little secret as long as you promise to not tell
anybody. My father's CIA buddy John Paisley was tasked by Angleton to
find the mole. He claimed that he did and that it was Ramsey Clark.
But I know that is not true and I know who it was. Angleton's drinking
buddy. Victor Rothschild.
Mark OBLAZNEY
You have said too much, Anthony. Now we're going to have to kill you.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-25 01:24:14 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
Good joke, but if I had said that the Secret Seervice would be knocking
at my door. Well, in fact they did back in 2000. I hear them knocking at
Johnny Depp's door for telling a joke. You don't joke about assassination.
j***@gmail.com
2017-06-24 23:39:13 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
I think JJA was not very astute about finding moles. Maybe the betrayal
of Kim Philby clouded his judgment.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-26 18:49:44 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
I asked my father about this and he agreed that Angleton was wrong about
WHO the mole was, but he was right that there was a mole.
I'm sure the sixth man helped cloud his judgement.
OHLeeRedux
Nope. Never happened.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-28 02:07:30 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
Then how would I know the code name of the man that Paisley accused?
It's never been published in any books or documents. My father wrote it
down.
Mark OBLAZNEY
Automatic ghost (read: spook) writing?
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-30 00:22:07 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
What do you think you mean?

claviger
2017-06-27 21:24:34 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
How did your father know that and why didn't he take action to catch the
mole?
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-28 14:21:33 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
My father only knew because Paisley called him from the boat and said
that he was writing up the report for Angleton.
OHLeeRedux
2017-06-28 23:16:38 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]