James T. Tague
2018-07-12 20:28:32 UTC
James T. Tague on the JFK Assassination
He is the author of two books, Truth Withheld and LBJ and the
Kennedy Killing. ... Driving through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas
on that day, Mr. Tague was ..... print evidence on Wallace and a
confession by Loy Factor to three reputable
men .James T. Tague
LBJ and the Kennedy Killing
http://jtague.com
donald willis
2018-07-13 14:50:09 UTC
James T. Tague on the JFK Assassination
He is the author of two books, Truth Withheld and LBJ and the
Kennedy Killing. ... Driving through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas
on that day, Mr. Tague was ..... print evidence on Wallace and a
confession by Loy Factor to three reputable
men .James T. Tague
LBJ and the Kennedy Killing
http://jtague.com
I spoke with Mr. Tague on the phone some 20 years ago. He was affable and
open... until, I believe, I got to the subject of the patrolman who--he
had testified in '64--was stationed under the underpass and with whom he
then walked & talked. Tague said that he didn't remember him, which could
be. The patrolman was one L.L. Hill, who traveled ahead of the motorcade
across Dallas. He was the one who sent the 12:37 "second window from the
end" transmission. But, for some reason, he was not called to testify,
although Charles Brehm was another of his witnesses....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
SHow him to me in a photo taken that day.
donald willis
Don't think I've seen a photo of him. But he was there....
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-15 21:53:54 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
No one was stationed under the overpass. And no one was under the
underpass at the time of the shots. Cancellare:

donald willis
2018-07-17 00:47:39 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
True that.

And no one was under the
Post by Anthony Marsh
underpass at the time of the shots.
Ambiguous that. From Tague's testimony: "A patrolman who evidently had
been stationed under the triple underpass walked up & said, 'What
happened' & I said, 'I don't know'.... And the patrolman said, 'Well, I
saw something fly off back on the street'." (p553)

Patrolman Hill was dispatched to the depository after the shooting. (CE
2645) He had been preceding the motorcade, and you can hear him on the
police radio a couple times before 12:30. You can also hear him
reporting, later, from the Oak Cliff library. And he wound up at the rear
of the Texas Theatre after Tippit's shooting. (CE 2645 again) He was
everywhere....

dcw

n***@gmail.com
2018-07-16 22:28:40 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
I'm not clear on the very last. Brehm was a witness to L.L. Hill being
under the overpass? Mark