Marilyn Sitzman
2017-06-09 00:44:16 UTC
President John F. Kennedy
Betzner 3 crop colorized (c) Robin Unger
2017-06-09 20:18:48 UTC
Marilyn Sitzman - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia
https://alchetron.com/Marilyn-Sitzman-794970-W

JFK Assassination Marilyn Sitzman No Shots From Knoll
https://archive.org/details/JFKAssassinationMarilynSitzmanNoShotsFromKnoll

Short Interview Clip With JFK Assassination Witness Marilyn Sitzman Shortly Before Her Death In 1993

Proof that the Zapruder Film is Authentic</I>
He was called "Mr. Z." by his staff and that's what his receptionist, Marilyn Sitzman , called him as they made their way across the sun-splashed intersection of ...
http://home.earthlink.net/~joejd/jfk/zaphoax/thompson-proof.html

Marilyn Sitzman - Javascript Version
Aug 11, 1993 - Marilyn Sitzman (December 14, 1939 – August 11, 1993) was an American receptionist and a witness to the assassination of U.S. President ...
orgniz.com/main/index.php?s=Marilyn%20Sitzman
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Marilyn%20Sitzman

HistoryNet
President John F. Kennedy: Eyewitness Accounts of the Events ...
http://www.historynet.com/president-john-f-kennedy-eyewitness-accounts-of-the-events-surrounding-jfks-assassination.htm

Jun 12, 2006 - Marilyn Sitzman: As I came down that street Mr. Zapruder
and a couple of the other women were standing up on the [grassy knoll].
The first part ...

Marilyn Sitzman: As I came down that street Mr. Zapruder and a couple of
the other women were standing up on the [grassy knoll]. The first part of
that film shows me walking up towards him. And I got up there, he turned
off the camera, and we’re talking about, well, where could he
stand…because by that time, there’s quite a few people
gathering. And we’d go look at this place, and we’d go
look at that place. We went over to where that concrete pergola was, and
we decided that would be the best place because, I says: “You can
get up here. You’ll be above everybody. No matter how many people
are down there, you won’t have anybody blocking your
view.” And so, he said…he had vertigo, though. If he got
up there, he’d get dizzy. So, he says, “You’ll
have to stand behind me and hold onto me.” I says,
“It’s no problem at all.” So we both got up there,
and I stood behind him, and I held on to him.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-10 17:17:21 UTC
http://youtu.be/R-1c323jlvE
[...]
Exactly. So SHOW us the photo of Sitzman actually holding him.
<crickets>
claviger
2017-06-11 13:17:22 UTC
[...]
She held on to the back of his coat so he could maneuver the camera as the
motorcade passed by.
s***@yahoo.com
2017-06-11 23:32:32 UTC
[...]
What is the distance from where she and Z were and the alleged "black dog"
man? I've read it somewhere but can't recall.

It couldn't be more than, what?, 20 feet? 15?
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-12 16:48:41 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.com
[...]
28 feet from her feet to BDM. Then you have to account for the height
difference. She was standing. He was leaned over against the retaining
wall. So that's about 6 feet verses 3 feet or a difference of 3 feet.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-12 00:33:35 UTC
[...]
I didn't ask for your opinion.
I asked you to show the photo.
You can't, because you don't do evidence.
claviger
See photos above.
claviger
2017-06-13 18:40:34 UTC
Dealey_Plaza_National_Historic_Landmark_District-Dallas_Texas.html
https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g55711-d141848-i190799956-

Where Zapruder stood

Where Gordon Arnold supposedly stood
2017-06-13 00:57:50 UTC
Twenty-Six Seconds: A Personal History of the Zapruder Film
By Alexandra Zapruder
https://books.google.com/books?id=axGzCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT378&lpg=PT378&dq=marilyn+sitzman+filmed+interviews&source=bl&ots=cHEbZThBW0&sig=T2eJyiEPuaSgQH671RpAl6wv0vg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSg7PfwrjUAhUg0IMKHbSVBVwQ6AEITzAH#v=onepage&q=marilyn%20sitzman%20filmed%20interviews&f=false

Interviews with Marilyn Sitzman (conducted with Wes Wise with Bob Porter
on June 29, 1993) and Erwin Schwartz (conducted by Bob Porter on December
30, 1997), both courtesy of the Oral History Collection, Sixth Floor
Museum at Dealey Plaza.
claviger
2017-06-13 21:33:34 UTC
Newly RETOUCHED Willis 5 inserted into record!
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/7498-newly-retouched-willis-5-inserted-into-record/&

2017-06-14 19:13:34 UTC
Sitzman and Zapruder?
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,11904.msg364596.html
Glenn V.
2017-06-15 02:57:03 UTC
I didn't ask for your opinion.
Hahaha, Marsh didn't ask for your opinion.

This has surely got to be the ******** IRONY ALERT ********** of a decade,
in this forum.

Mr Motormouth does it again.

bpete1969
2017-06-11 23:29:30 UTC
[...]
The Moorman photo and the Nix film both show it. Raff* can hook you up
with some software that clears things up for you.
Anthony Marsh
False. I challenged you to SHOW US and you folded.
claviger
2017-06-13 18:36:52 UTC
Post by bpete1969
[...]
So you're saying Zapruder and Sitzman stood side-by-side the whole time?!

Where the heck did you get that goofy idea?!

Flicker
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2389333395
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2390165348/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2390165224/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2390164876/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2389332707/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2390164478/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2390164308/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2389332043/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starycat/2390154848/in/photostream/

Figure 20. Enlargement of segment of Moorman photo

Figure 25. Photos of Pete Barnes and Abraham Zapruder on pedestal show they
filmed from slightly different positions. This difference explains the
"discrepancy" with respect to the position of the sign.

2017-06-13 18:40:03 UTC
The Incredibly Short Mister Zapruder
2017-06-10 01:00:52 UTC
flickriver

Lynne's Lens
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/***@N03/3056263107/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N03/3056263107/

Marilyn Sitzman Abraham Zapruder's Secretary and Jfk Assassination ...
https://wn.com/Marilyn_Sitzman_Abraham_Zapruder's_Secretary_And_Jfk_Assassinatio...
Marilyn Sitzman Abraham Zapruder's Secretary and JFK Assassination Witness On The Grassy Knoll,
https://wn.com/marilyn_sitzman_abraham_zapruder's_secretary_and_jfk_assassination_witness_on_the_grassy_knoll
claviger
2017-06-10 01:11:28 UTC
President John F. Kennedy
Betzner 3 crop colorized (c) Robin Unger
http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/quaneeri2/media/Betzner_colorized.jpg.html?src=pb
Betzner 3 crop
http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=5

Betzner Large ( Original scource for scan John Costella ) image sent to me via - Alan Healy
http://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=6

Colorized Betzner
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/289637819766205979/
Saved from Photobucket
claviger
2017-06-10 18:19:37 UTC
JFK Assassination Forum

JFK Assassination General Discussion & Debate
Dealey Plaza Photos showing The Hester Couple
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=10893.0

[1]

[2]

[5]
2017-06-11 03:42:37 UTC
Wn.com

Marilyn Sitzman Abraham Zapruder's Secretary and JFK Assassination Witness
On The Grassy Knoll published: 01 Dec 2016
https://wn.com/marilyn_sitzman_abraham_zapruder's_secretary_and_jfk_assassination_witness_on_the_grassy_knoll
10 YouTube Interviews
claviger
2017-06-11 03:51:15 UTC