Slow Reposting
2018-02-26 04:39:34 UTC
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.

The result is that I'm behind on reposting, and will probably be
furhter behind before the problem is fixed.

No messages have been lost. The will all appear eventually.

.John
-----------------------
2018-02-27 01:03:56 UTC
Post by John McAdams
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.
Duh!

That's what I said before, Hillary.
And your Cockney filter is still bullocks.
2018-02-27 01:08:02 UTC
On 26 Feb 2018 20:03:56 -0500, Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.
Duh!
That's what I said before, Hillary.
And your Cockney filter is still bullocks.
I think you mean "bollocks," Tony.

That's the swear word.

.John
-----------------------
2018-02-28 21:19:32 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.
Duh!
That's what I said before, Hillary.
And your Cockney filter is still bullocks.
I think you mean "bollocks," Tony.
Yes, but maybe the Cockney filter would block that.
Post by John McAdams
That's the swear word.
Sure, but is it really a Cockney swear word or Liverpool?
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
2018-03-01 23:37:06 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.
Duh!
That's what I said before, Hillary.
And your Cockney filter is still bullocks.
I think you mean "bollocks," Tony.
Yes, but maybe the Cockney filter would block that.
Hmmm. Seems like there's one way to find out...

Let's try another one of your favorites!

"grave digger"
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
That's the swear word.
Sure, but is it really a Cockney swear word or Liverpool?
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
2018-03-02 22:31:07 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.
Duh!
That's what I said before, Hillary.
And your Cockney filter is still bullocks.
I think you mean "bollocks," Tony.
Yes, but maybe the Cockney filter would block that.
Hmmm. Seems like there's one way to find out...
Let's try another one of your favorites!
"grave digger"
That's not Cockney. That's Old English for your name.
Burke and Hare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burke_and_Hare_murders

I wasn't talking about Grave Digger Jones, the cop in Cotton Comes to
Harlem.
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
That's the swear word.
Sure, but is it really a Cockney swear word or Liverpool?
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
2018-03-04 00:09:17 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
I'm having major problems with the shell account I use for reposting
newsgroup posts.
Duh!
That's what I said before, Hillary.
And your Cockney filter is still bullocks.
I think you mean "bollocks," Tony.
Yes, but maybe the Cockney filter would block that.
Hmmm. Seems like there's one way to find out...
Let's try another one of your favorites!
"grave digger"
That's not Cockney. That's Old English for your name.
Burke and Hare.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burke_and_Hare_murders
Those dudes a bit too pale for me.
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
That's the swear word.
Sure, but is it really a Cockney swear word or Liverpool?
Post by John McAdams
.John