SCIENTIST SAYS
2018-04-29 23:52:09 UTC
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/assets/files/jfk00001.pdf
claviger
2018-05-02 02:31:23 UTC
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/assets/files/jfk00001.pdf
LNs accept Science while CTs respond with their strange versions of
voodoo science that defies the Law of Gravity. To them Newton was
a heretic.
mainframetech
2018-05-03 01:56:37 UTC
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/assets/files/jfk00001.pdf
LNs accept Science while CTs respond with their strange versions of
voodoo science that defies the Law of Gravity. To them Newton was
a heretic.
So you have nothing better to do but put out false ad hominem remarks?
As to your comment, I can easily point out the difference between LNs and
CTs by pointing at the 'Single Bullet' THEORY. A theory is a guess that
one hopes is true, as do the LNs. As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the
facts and witnesses that have proven that the SBT is false.

The irony in that statement falls on you like a bale of hay.
mainframetech
2018-05-08 01:57:23 UTC
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/assets/files/jfk00001.pdf
LNs accept Science while CTs respond with their strange versions of
voodoo science that defies the Law of Gravity. To them Newton was
a heretic.
So you have nothing better to do but put out false ad hominem remarks?
As to your comment, I can easily point out the difference between LNs and
CTs by pointing at the 'Single Bullet' THEORY. A theory is a guess that
one hopes is true, as do the LNs. As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the
facts and witnesses that have proven that the SBT is false.
"A theory is a guess that one hopes is true"???
The irony in that statement falls on you like a bale of hay.
Yet another OPINION, lacking any example or proof of anything.

2018-05-04 12:52:51 UTC
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/assets/files/jfk00001.pdf
LNs accept Science while CTs respond with their strange versions of
voodoo science that defies the Law of Gravity. To them Newton was
a heretic.
So you have nothing better to do but put out false ad hominem remarks?
As to your comment, I can easily point out the difference between LNs and
CTs by pointing at the 'Single Bullet' THEORY. A theory is a guess that
one hopes is true, as do the LNs. As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the
facts and witnesses that have proven that the SBT is false.
Chris
Just don't fall into the logic trap of assuming that something must NOT be
true because a WC said it. Sometimes they accidentally stumble onto the
truth.
claviger
2018-05-08 23:41:59 UTC
https://www.nsa.gov/news-features/declassified-documents/jfk/assets/files/jfk00001.pdf
LNs accept Science while CTs respond with their strange versions of
voodoo science that defies the Law of Gravity. To them Newton was
a heretic.
So you have nothing better to do but put out false ad hominem remarks?
As to your comment, I can easily point out the difference between LNs and
CTs by pointing at the 'Single Bullet' THEORY.
Theories are developed based on the Scientific Method, something you know
nothing about. The culmination of corroborative evidence points to the
same conclusion. Your guessing games don't qualify as a scientific
theory.
Post by mainframetech
A theory is a guess that one hopes is true, as do the LNs.
Thanks for proving my point. You have no clue what a scientific theory
is.
You've never been deer hunting have you?
Anthony Marsh
What does that have to do with anything?
claviger
I can't believe you ask this question.
mainframetech
2018-05-17 14:02:00 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.

2018-05-18 20:50:37 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.
Why don't you just tell us the earth is flat. It would make just as much
sense.
mainframetech
2018-05-19 14:48:35 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.
Why don't you just tell us the earth is flat. It would make just as much
sense.
So now you're defending Claviger? Pretending to be Bugliosi?

I notice there was no request for the cites and links. Must be I was
believed for a change.

2018-05-20 01:13:10 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.
Why don't you just tell us the earth is flat. It would make just as much
sense.
So now you're defending Claviger? Pretending to be Bugliosi?
I wasn't defending anybody. I was pointing out your nonsense. It's
becoming a full time job.
Post by mainframetech
I notice there was no request for the cites and links. Must be I was
believed for a change.
If that's what you want to believe, go ahead. It seems to be your sole
criteria for what you deem to be credible.
Steve M. Galbraith
2018-05-19 14:51:45 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.
Why don't you just tell us the earth is flat. It would make just as much
sense.
The sniper team used two "short" bullets that went in the back and the
neck just a few inches.

Why? Well the CIA awarded the contract to the lowest bidder. And the
lowest bidder used cheap ammo. Doug Horne said so.

It's fun being a conspiracist; you can just make things up and wing it.
Why worry about making sense?
bigdog
2018-05-20 01:13:33 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
Whatever needed to have happened for Chris's beliefs to be true must have
happened because he would never consider that his beliefs could be wacky.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-20 01:33:18 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
Funny, but the CIA did Award a contract to the highest bidder to make
special ammo for the Carcano. Explosive bullets to be used on Castro.
Tell us YOUR favorite SBT.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-20 18:32:37 UTC
Post by mainframetech
[...]
Well, at least we don't have to draw a new SBT diagram every week.
You must be so proud of Free Frank Warner.
Anthony Marsh
WC defenders are the Flat Earthers who reject science.
OHLeeRedux

Thank you, Anthony "Trump Sycophant" Marsh.
BOZ
YOUR CREDIBILITY DOES NOT EXIST.
claviger
2018-05-21 02:37:39 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.
Why don't you just tell us the earth is flat. It would make just as much
sense.
WC defenders are the Flat Earthers who reject science.
CTs reject all legitimate science on this case because
it rains on your playground.

InsideSparta
2018-05-20 01:33:03 UTC
The back wound bullet never left the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally,
and therefore there is NO 'single bullet' THEORY.
Chris
If the bullet that caused Kennedy's back wound never exited, where did
that bullet go to? How do you then explain the throat wound? Are you
implying the throat wound was a wound of entrance? If so, where did that
bullet go to? You're asking us to believe there were two magic bullets,
both of which disappeared. If the bullet that stuck Connolly's back didn't
first pass through Kennedy's neck and tumble upon exiting the president,
why was Connolly's back wound elongated and shaped exactly like CE399?
Where is your supporting "physical evidence" that anything other than a
single bullet passing through both Kennedy and Connolly actually occurred?
claviger
2018-05-21 02:37:26 UTC
Post by mainframetech
As a proud CT, I'd rather stick to the facts and witnesses that have proven
that the SBT is false.
Chris
You've never been deer hunting have you?
You've never been information hunting, have you? And so never found
out that the SBT is completely false. The back wound bullet never left
the body of JFK, and so never hit Connally, and therefore there is NO
'single bullet' THEORY. That info I put out here is all based on fact,
something that MOST theory users relish. If you need the cites and links,
Let me know.
Chris
Complete jabberwocky.
Do you really expect anyone to believe this insipid pablum?