Parkland Doctors Documentary
John McAdams
2015-09-09 02:04:43 UTC
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
claviger
2015-09-09 17:57:59 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Explosive New JFK Documentary Features Surviving Parkland ...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/explosive-new-jfk-documentary-features-surviving-parkland-hospital-doctors-together-for-the-first-time-providing-exclusive-details-about-what-really-happened-inside-trauma-room-one-300117497.html
Anthony Marsh
2015-09-11 17:58:59 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Explosive New JFK Documentary Features Surviving Parkland ...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/explosive-new-jfk-documentary-features-surviving-parkland-hospital-doctors-together-for-the-first-time-providing-exclusive-details-about-what-really-happened-inside-trauma-room-one-300117497.html
Funny. Do you understand that it's a conspiracy kook show?
And YOU are the one promoting it?
bigdog
I wonder why they didn't ask you to participate?
claviger
Yes.
Anthony Marsh
Just to be silly.
claviger
2015-09-09 21:02:05 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
The doctors who tried to save the life of JFK discuss what really ...
http://medcitynews.com/2015/07/parkland-doctors-jfk-assassination/

New JFK Assassination Documentary Talks To Parkland Hospital ...
http://www.dailyoffbeat.com/articles/9949/20150727/jfk-assassination-documentary-talks-parkland-hospital-trauma-room-doctors.htm

Film about 'Parkland Doctors' who operated on Kennedy, Oswald ...
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/film-about-parkland-doctors-who-operated-on-kennedy-oswald-seeks-finishing-funds.html/

Online Donors Sought for The Parkland Doctors Film on True Events ...
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2015/07/john_f_kennedy_parkland_hospital.php#!

JFK Assassination Documentary 'Parkland Doctors' Seeks ... - Variety
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/jfk-assassination-documentary-parkland-doctors-seeks-crowdfunding-1201546231/#

The Most Important Witnesses Dealing with the Assassination of JFK ...
https://profjoeval.wordpress.com/2015/01/25/the-most-important-witnesses-dealing-with-the-assassination-of-jfk/
claviger
2015-09-12 18:34:03 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by John McAdams
[...]
Center Times November 2013: Patients, physicians at Parkland - UT ...
http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/newsroom/center-times/year-2013/november/patients-
physicians.html
Patients, physicians at Parkland Nov 15, 2013

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: What did the Parkland doctors ...
http://www.amazon.com/forum/jfk%20assassination?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1VLRED2TYB89B&cdThread=TxJF2DMIRJBL5B

Chapter 18c: Reason to Doubt
http://www.patspeer.com/chapter18b%3Areasontobelieve
Chapter 18d: Reason to Believe
http://www.patspeer.com/reasontobelieve
claviger
2015-09-12 18:34:24 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by John McAdams
[...]
Nov. 22, 1963: Texas Physicians Are Thrust Into History
http://www.texmed.org/Template.aspx?id=2014
Texas Medical Association
TMA Sesquicentennial Article -- January 2003
By Marilyn Baker
Anthony Marsh
2015-09-10 01:28:25 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Plus

s***@yahoo.com
2015-09-10 02:30:36 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Once again: if the exit wound was in the back of the head then how did the
brain and blood and flesh land in front of where JFK was sitting? In the Z
film, as we know, we can see the material ejecting/exploding from the head
is mostly (in my view) going up and forward NOT backwards.

The Connallys said that right after they heard the shot hit JFK in the
head - and it was, JC said, a distinctive sound - they were showered with
blood and brain matter.

John Connally:...the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very
clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed
again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the
President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible,
very clear.

Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the
interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue,
which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers
there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail,
and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first,
second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit
and no one else.

Nellie Connally: The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent
buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it
was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the
car and both of us.

Kellerman too was hit with flying flesh.

Roy Kellerman: Senator, between all the matter that was--between all the
matter that was blown off from an injured person, this stuff all came over.
Senator COOPER. What was that?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Body matter; flesh.

And an examination of the limo revealed blood and brain matter throughout
the front interior of the car.

A shot exiting the back of the head cannot, it seems to me, cause brain
and blood and flesh to land in front of where JFK was.

What do proponents of this theory see that I don't?
claviger
2015-09-12 00:47:08 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
The publication of this book may have influenced the producers of this
project:

Book: 4 John F. Kennedy emergency room doctors confirm he was ...
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2538080#!

A new book timed for the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's
assassination in Dallas Nov. 22, 1963 reveals that four doctors and two
medical students among the first to see the former president believe that
a hole below JFK's Adam's apple came from a shot fired in front of his
car, a second-shooter theory dismissed by the controversial Warren
Commission. (AP Image)

Book: 4 John F. Kennedy emergency room doctors confirm he was shot from front
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) * 10/29/13 12:00 AM
claviger
2015-09-12 00:47:40 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Explosive New JFK Documentary Features Surviving Parkland Hospital Doctors
Together For the First Time Providing Exclusive Details About What Really
Happened Inside Trauma Room One

Jul 23, 2015, 08:45 ET from RazrVentures

Quote:

The documentary is produced by Bill Garnet and Jacque Lueth, veteran
producers whose lives were forever influenced by the JFK tragedy.

"I always wanted to know what really happened inside Trauma Room One,"
Garnet says. "To this day, no one knows, and no one has gone on record to
say what happened. Until now."

"This film is about finding the truth from the only people who were
actually there and saw the President's wounds unaltered," Lueth says.
"This documentary is like no other JFK film ever produced."

David Von Pein
2015-09-13 01:20:42 UTC
Post by claviger
"I always wanted to know what really happened inside Trauma Room One,"
Garnet says. "To this day, no one knows, and no one has gone on record to
say what happened. Until now." <<<

DVP SAYS:

Why on Earth would Garnet (or anyone) say something so silly?

Nearly every Parkland doctor has "gone on record to say what happened",
with many of them telling their stories very soon after the assassination
and also providing detailed testimony in front of the Warren Commission.

And there have been numerous private interviews with many of the Parkland
physicians in which they have gone into great detail about the events of
11/22/63.

Dr. McClelland, for example, has done several private interviews, some of
them lasting for more than an hour....

https://app.box.com/shared/hhximlr7z4
claviger
2015-09-14 00:00:32 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
"I always wanted to know what really happened inside Trauma Room One,"
Garnet says. "To this day, no one knows, and no one has gone on record to
say what happened. Until now." <<<
Why on Earth would Garnet (or anyone) say something so silly?
Nearly every Parkland doctor has "gone on record to say what happened",
with many of them telling their stories very soon after the assassination
and also providing detailed testimony in front of the Warren Commission.
And there have been numerous private interviews with many of the Parkland
physicians in which they have gone into great detail about the events of
11/22/63.
Dr. McClelland, for example, has done several private interviews, some of
them lasting for more than an hour....
https://app.box.com/shared/hhximlr7z4
Thank you! I was waiting for someone to respond to that ridiculous
statement. I loaded up this thread with every available source of public
comment by the doctors participating in this program so everyone can read
what each doctor has stated on the record and compare to what they say
during this upcoming round table discussion. If there is more info I
missed please add to this Newsgroup discussion.

Dr McClelland is the primary Flip-Flopologist on this case. First, he
said the wound was on the left side of the head, then right side of the
head, then back of the head (as per the medical drawing that bears his
name), then poses for a photo with hand on head different than the
drawing, then agrees the X-rays from the autopsy were correct (1988), and
now has reverted back to his occipital location once again. So he has
come full circle.

McClelland admitted early on he was one of the first conspiracy believers.
Will he finally concede the X-rays tell the true story or continue his
meandering memoir? The reason for all this rigmarole, like Jean Hill he
became addicted to the publicity that fuels his celebrity status. All
that would vanish if he told the simple truth: 'For the record, I was
wrong and the pathology team got it right after all.'

We shall see.
David Von Pein
2015-09-14 15:26:17 UTC
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/parkland-doctors-on-pbs-tv-in-1988.html
claviger
2015-09-16 01:08:33 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/parkland-doctors-on-pbs-tv-in-1988.html
Surgeon in ER insists 2 gunmen shot JFK | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/education/2013/10/18/Surgeon-in-ER-insists-2-gunmen-shot-JFK/stories/201310180137
Anthony Marsh
2015-09-17 13:40:14 UTC
Most of those words are the writer's, not the doctor's.
Alex Foyle
2015-09-18 02:10:06 UTC
Post by claviger
Surgeon in ER insists 2 gunmen shot JFK | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/education/2013/10/18/Surgeon-in-ER-insists-2-gunmen-shot-JFK/stories/201310180137
Thanks for posting this. I'll skip all the Wecht bs and highlight this
McClelland quote:

"But Dr. McClelland was resolute. "Having seen what I saw" in the
emergency room and then viewing the Zapruder film of the assassination, he
said, he believes JFK "was initially hit from a bullet fired from the
sixth floor that went through his back and out through his neck. The next
injury was caused by somebody behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll
firing a shot that blew out the right side of his head.""

Hypothetically, how can a shot from the right front blow "out the right
side of his head"? The bullet exploded on impact?

In addition McClelland even uses the words "right side of his head" not
the back of his head. So the part that was blown out was on the right side
of the head, exactly what we see in the Zapruder film.
Anthony Marsh
2015-09-19 00:25:44 UTC
Post by Alex Foyle
Post by claviger
Surgeon in ER insists 2 gunmen shot JFK | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/news/education/2013/10/18/Surgeon-in-ER-insists-2-gunmen-shot-JFK/stories/201310180137
Thanks for posting this. I'll skip all the Wecht bs and highlight this
"But Dr. McClelland was resolute. "Having seen what I saw" in the
emergency room and then viewing the Zapruder film of the assassination, he
said, he believes JFK "was initially hit from a bullet fired from the
sixth floor that went through his back and out through his neck. The next
injury was caused by somebody behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll
firing a shot that blew out the right side of his head.""
Hypothetically, how can a shot from the right front blow "out the right
side of his head"? The bullet exploded on impact?
I don't see your point. Is it just that you know absolutely nothing
about bullet wounds?
Who said the bullet exploded on impact? Not McClelland, not Wecht, not
Baden, not all the HSCA experts. Only I did.

An explosive bullet is designed to explode on impatct. Hinckley's
bullets sometimes did explode on impact. Especially if they hit bone.

I'll teach you a new word today. The word for Today is cratering effect.
When a highspeed projectile impacts a solid it can create a crater
without going out the other side. Have you ever seen a meteorite crater?
Do you think the meteorite exited the other side of the planet?
Post by Alex Foyle
In addition McClelland even uses the words "right side of his head" not
the back of his head. So the part that was blown out was on the right side
of the head, exactly what we see in the Zapruder film.
Exactly. In THIS particular interview. So just ignore all the other
interviews where he said BACK of the head and pretend he only said SIDE.
That's the WC defender method. Ignore what you don't like.
Alex Foyle
2015-09-21 22:13:54 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Only I did.
Yes, only you would postulate such silliness.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Exactly. In THIS particular interview. So just ignore all the other
interviews where he said BACK of the head and pretend he only said SIDE.
That's the WC defender method. Ignore what you don't like.
Irony alert. It's not my fault that McClelland changed his story of the
loctaion of the big head wound several times. We can see the location of
the big head wound in the Zapruder film.

Anthony Marsh
2015-09-15 14:36:49 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
[...]
I did, but you refused to look. You only accept what WC apologists say.
Post by claviger
Dr McClelland is the primary Flip-Flopologist on this case. First, he
said the wound was on the left side of the head, then right side of the
head, then back of the head (as per the medical drawing that bears his
name), then poses for a photo with hand on head different than the
drawing, then agrees the X-rays from the autopsy were correct (1988), and
now has reverted back to his occipital location once again. So he has
come full circle.
McClelland admitted early on he was one of the first conspiracy believers.
First? Day one?
We shall see.
Anthony Marsh
2015-09-14 15:10:01 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
"I always wanted to know what really happened inside Trauma Room One,"
Garnet says. "To this day, no one knows, and no one has gone on record to
say what happened. Until now." <<<
Why on Earth would Garnet (or anyone) say something so silly?
Nearly every Parkland doctor has "gone on record to say what happened",
with many of them telling their stories very soon after the assassination
and also providing detailed testimony in front of the Warren Commission.
And there have been numerous private interviews with many of the Parkland
physicians in which they have gone into great detail about the events of
11/22/63.
Dr. McClelland, for example, has done several private interviews, some of
them lasting for more than an hour....
https://app.box.com/shared/hhximlr7z4
Doesn't mean that we have to accept their word as gospel, especially when
they said the throat wound was an entrance and that bullet blew out the
back of the head.
claviger
2015-09-12 00:48:24 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Doctors participating in this discussion:

The physicians in the film are Dr. Donald Seldin, Dr. Robert McClelland,
Dr. Ronald Jones, Dr. Kenneth Salyer, Dr. Joe D. Goldstrich, Dr. Peter Loeb
and Dr. Lawrence Klein.

EXCERPTED FROM "JFK: The Medical Evidence Reference"
By Vincent M. Palamara
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/excerpt_book2.html

Dr. Donald W. Seldin, Chief Internist:
a) WC references by others present: WR 528; 3 H 371; 6 H 11,32,60-61,64;
17 H 13; 20 H 5; 21 H 184-185, 258, 263;
b)8/27/98 letter to Vince Palamara---"The bullet struck the President in
the forehead and literally exploded in his skull, so that the entire
frontal, parietal and temporal bones were shattered I believe that the
official story is accurate in all details." [!];

Dr. Robert Nelson McClelland, Attending Surgeon:
a) WR 526-527 / 17 H 11-12 / CE 392: report written 11/22/63---" a
massive gunshot wound of the head with a fragment wound of the
trachea The cause of death was due to massive head and brain injury from
a gunshot wound of the left temple.";
b) "St. Louis Post-Dispatch", 12/1/63---"This [the neck wound] did
appear to be an entrance wound."
c)e) 6 H 33-34, 35, 37 / testimony---" I could very closely examine the
head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull
had been extremely blasted probably a third or so, at least, of the
brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar
tissue had been blasted out "; " there was definitely a piece of
cerebellum that extruded from the wound "; " the loss of cerebral and
cerebellar tissues were so great massive head injuries with loss of
large amounts of cerebral and cerebellar tissues "; "The initial
impression that we had was that perhaps the wound in the neck, the
anterior part of the neck, was an entrance wound and that it had perhaps
taken a trajectory off the anterior vertebral body and again into the
skull itself, exiting out the back, to produce the massive injury in the
head.";

Dr. Ronald Coy Jones, Chief Resident Surgeon:
a) 20 H 333: handwritten report dated 11/23/63---" severe skull and
brain injury was noted as well as a small hole in anterior midline of
neck thought to be a bullet entrance wound air was bubbling through the
neck wound.";
b)a) 6 H 53-54, 56 / testimony (3/24/64)---" he had a large wound in the
right posterior side of the head There was large defect in the back side
of the head as the President lay on the cart with what appeared to be
some brain hanging out of this wound with multiple pieces of skull noted
with the brain "; "what appeared to be an exit wound in the posterior
portion of the skull the only speculation that I could have as far as to
how this could occur with a single wound would be that it would enter
the anterior neck and possibly strike a vertebral body and then change
its course and exit in the region of the posterior portion of the
head."; "The hole [in the throat] was very small and relatively clean
cut, as you would see in a bullet that is entering rather than exiting
from a patient.";

Dr. Kenneth Everett Salyer, Resident Surgeon:
6 H 81 /testimony---" he did have some sucking wound of some type on his
neck ";" (JFK) had a wound of his right temporal region I came in on the
left side of him and noticed that his major wound seemed to be in his
right temporal area, at least from the point of view that I could see
him, and other than that---nothing other than he did have a gaping scalp
wound---cranial wound.";

33) Dr. Joe D. "Jody" Goldstrich:
a) "JFK: Breaking The Silence" (1993) by Bill Sloan, Chapter 4: pp.
84-97[inc. a photo]---"The first thing I saw was JFK lying on his back
on an operating table I didn't have a clear view of the back of his
head, but I have a vague recollection of seeing a portion of his brain
exposed It [the neck wound] was a small, almost perfectly
round---somewhere between the size of a nickel and a quarter [?]---and
it was right in the middle of the front of his neck, just below the
Adam's apple the wound was exactly the right size and exactly the right
spot to accommodate a tracheostomy tube."; disturbed by the photos of
JFK's neck at autopsy: "The whole front of his neck was wide open It had
simply been fileted."; " I realized how impossible it would have been
for the neck wound I saw to have been an exit wound ";

EXCERPTED FROM "JFK: The Medical Evidence Reference"
(339 pages)] By Vincent M. Palamara

[abridged entries and excerpts from over 100 entries, out of a total of
325, from the author's 1998 book, (c) COPYRIGHT VINCENT M. PALAMARA 1998.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED
claviger
2015-09-12 18:40:40 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Jones, Ronald Coy
WC Testimony
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/jones_r.htm
ARRB Testimony
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/arrbpark.htm

McClelland, Robert Nelson
WC Testimony
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/mcclella.htm
ARRB Testimony
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/arrbpark.htm

Salyer, Kenneth Everett
WC Testimony
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/salyer.htm

JFK Assassination witness page
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/wit.htm

Doctor, Parkland Hospital:
Akin, Gene Coleman WC Testimony
Bashour, Fouad WC Testimony
Baxter, Charles Rufus WC Testimony - ARRB
Carrico, Charles James WC Testimony
Clark, William Kemp WC Testimony
Curtis, Don Teel WC Testimony
Dulany, Richard B. WC Testimony
Giesecke, Adolph H. WC Testimony
Gregory, Charles FrancisWC Tesimony
Hunt, Jackie Hansen WC Testimony
Jenkins, Marion Thomas WC Testimony
Jones, Ronald Coy WC Testimony - ARRB
McClelland, Robert Nelson WC Testimony ARRB
Perry, Malcolm Oliver WC Testimony - ARRB
Salyer, Kenneth Everett WC Testimony
Shaw, Robert Roeder WC Testimony
Shires, George T. WC Testimony
White, Martin G. WC Testimony
claviger
2015-09-19 00:25:09 UTC
Post by John McAdams
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/parkland-doctors-talk-about-jfks-last-moments/
.John
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Doctor who treated Kennedy relives final moments - USA Today
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/07/kennedy-assassination-doctor-parkland/2609969/