The Running Woman
2017-08-05 03:27:04 UTC
The Running Woman
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/toni.pdf
Toni Foster
By Debra Conway 2000
deke
2017-08-06 04:14:42 UTC
The Running Woman
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/toni.pdf
Toni Foster
By Debra Conway 2000
She made three interesting observations - two of the shots spaced very
close together, limo stopped, and large wound in the back of the head.
Steve Barber
2017-08-06 22:25:37 UTC
The Running Woman
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/toni.pdf
Toni Foster
By Debra Conway 2000
I remember in the 70's, Gary Shaw and Larry Harris both interviewed a
woman who said she is the woman in the Z film. Her name is Francine
Burrows. Gerald Posner also mentions her in Case Closed.
BOZ
2017-08-07 20:18:42 UTC
Richard Bachman finally wrote a sequel to that Stephen King story?
claviger
2017-08-07 22:44:54 UTC
The Running Woman
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/toni.pdf
Toni Foster
By Debra Conway 2000
alt.assassination.jfk ›
Francine Burrows & Toni Foster
4 posts by 3 authors
... time of the head shot in the Z film as Toni Foster,
whom she has interviewed; Posner identifies her as
Francine Burrows, whom he has interviewed.
5/11/03 by Dave Reitzes - 4 posts by 3 authors - 3 views

alt.assassination.jfk ›
"Toni Foster" or Francine Burrows?
1 post by 1 author
They call her Toni Foster. Gerald Posner located her
and called her Francine Burrows. Now, I know that
most of you doubt Posner's authenicity when it ...
8/27/01 by drumrolls1 - 1 post by 1 author - 1 view
Steve M. Galbraith
2017-08-08 20:34:39 UTC
The Running Woman
http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/toni.pdf
Toni Foster
By Debra Conway 2000
alt.assassination.jfk ›
Francine Burrows & Toni Foster
4 posts by 3 authors
... time of the head shot in the Z film as Toni Foster,
whom she has interviewed; Posner identifies her as
Francine Burrows, whom he has interviewed.
5/11/03 by Dave Reitzes - 4 posts by 3 authors - 3 views
alt.assassination.jfk ›
"Toni Foster" or Francine Burrows?
1 post by 1 author
They call her Toni Foster. Gerald Posner located her
and called her Francine Burrows. Now, I know that
most of you doubt Posner's authenicity when it ...
8/27/01 by drumrolls1 - 1 post by 1 author - 1 view
From "Case Closed."

"One employee [of the US Post Office located at the southern end of Dealey
Plaza], Francine Burrows, had gone to Dealey Plaza to watch the motorcade.
She ran across the grass to get closer to the President. In the Zapruder
film, she is seen in a beige raincoat, running toward the limousine near
the point of the fatal head shot, and has never been identified until now.
Burrows was withing twenty-five feet of JFK when he was shot and was also
looking directly toward the grassy knoll. She saw nothing there. Instead,
she remember three shots, and says, "I was very close to him when he got
shot. And I looked up at that window immediately [the southeast corner of
the sixth floor of the Depository]. I knew instinctively that's where the
shots came from." She ran back to her office after the third shot, and
said she "was in shock, just in shock---I didn't want to discuss it. I
just wanted to forget it."

Source: Posner interview, March 6, 1992

She sure seems to be acting quite differently in the Nix film where she
appears to move quickly in the direction of any shot from the sniper's
nest. And she's not looking upwards either.
Anthony Marsh
Source: Posner interview, March 6, 1992
Incongruous.
Steve Barber
Source: Posner interview, March 6, 1992
She sure seems to be acting quite differently in the Nix film where she
appears to move quickly in the direction of any shot from the sniper's
nest. And she's not looking upwards either.
Thanks Steve Galbraith. Very interesting. The woman captured on film in
Dealey Plaza in the Z and Nix films is standing with her husband in the
Nix, Hughes after the shooting and and Bronson film on Houston and Main
Streets before the motorcade arrived, as well as having been photographed
in the RR yard with her husband. Sounds to me like whomever Shaw and
Harris interviewed--then Posner also interviewed--is an imposter since the
woman in question (actually, now that I have read the account she gave to
Posner I no longer believe she might have been the woman and now believe
that it *is* in fact Toni Fisher)clearly did not "run back to her office"
as the Nix,and Hughes film show. Thank you for clearing this up for me.
Jonny Mayer
2017-08-09 19:59:57 UTC
Yeah cos it's not her. It's the woman in Claviger's thread that is the
real running woman.
claviger
Source: Posner interview, March 6, 1992
She sure seems to be acting quite differently in the Nix film where she
appears to move quickly in the direction of any shot from the sniper's
nest. And she's not looking upwards either.
I think they were both on the south side of the street but Foster is the
lady we see in the light brown coat with a camera. Burrows was further
down the street closer to the Triple Underpass.