I found a film which lacks Leavelle's hand in Oswald's pants
Add Reply
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-09 20:00:36 UTC
It's in the Newsreel. And there's more. It shows that Graves let go of
Oswald's arm right before the shot was fired.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-want-to-look-more-closely-at-newsreel.html
Jason Burke
2017-08-10 02:29:57 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
It's in the Newsreel. And there's more. It shows that Graves let go of
Oswald's arm right before the shot was fired.
https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-want-to-look-more-closely-at-newsreel.html
Golly, Ralph. The page doesn't seem to be there any more! Hopefully Mr.
Pete or Mr. Backes got a screenshot before you slunk off in
embarrassment, Ralph.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-10 21:49:02 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Ralph Cinque
It's in the Newsreel. And there's more. It shows that Graves let go of
Oswald's arm right before the shot was fired.
https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-want-to-look-more-closely-at-newsreel.html
Golly, Ralph. The page doesn't seem to be there any more! Hopefully Mr.
Pete or Mr. Backes got a screenshot before you slunk off in
embarrassment, Ralph.
Gosh, Ralph, for a minute I thought the title of this post was a title for
one of your new songs, but, alas,
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-10 12:49:15 UTC
Oops, wrong link. Here's the right one:

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/lets-take-closer-look-at-newsreel.html
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-11 00:58:58 UTC
Here is the follow-up. The gist of it is:

Oswald was a) not handcuffed to himself, b) not handcuffed to Leavelle,
and c) did not have Leavelle's hand in his pants. Here's the visual proof
of all three:

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/so-newsreel-footage-shows-very-well.html
InsideSparta
2017-08-11 18:21:47 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Oswald was a) not handcuffed to himself, b) not handcuffed to Leavelle,
and c) did not have Leavelle's hand in his pants. Here's the visual proof
https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/so-newsreel-footage-shows-very-well.html
Are you out of your mind? Here's a close up of the Jackson photo that not
only shows the handcuff around Oswald's wrist, it also shows the fingers
of Leavelle's left hand tucked into the waist of Oswald's pants at the
moment Oswald was shot.

https://ibb.co/dGLxWa
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-12 14:58:44 UTC
Sparta, the question is: are you out of YOUR mind? What you put up is just
a crop from the Jackson photo, and that's the thing that is in dispute.
That's the thing that I am questioning the validity of. So you can't use
IT to substantiate IT.

Here we have been going back and forth for weeks about the Jackson photo,
with the ridiculous monster hand slapped to the chest with the ridiculous
monster thumb. You know I have been disputing it. And yet, you have the
nerve to brandish it at ME? As if I honor it and accept its validity? Have
you been asleep the last few weeks?

The imagery from the Newsreel shows no such thing. Leavelle is definitely
not invading Oswald's pants in that footage of the same scene. So, they
both can't be true. One or the other has got to be false. And the one that
is false is the one that looks false: the Jackson photo.

Looking at it larger, once can easily tell that the forearm going over is
fake:

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/jim-leavelles-forearm-going-over-to.html
David Von Pein
2017-08-13 22:14:37 UTC
RALPH CINQUE SAID:

Leavelle is definitely not invading Oswald's pants in that footage of the
same scene. So, they both can't be true. One or the other has got to be
false. And the one that is false is the one that looks false: the Jackson
photo.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

But what about this photo, Ralph?....

The picture above clearly shows Detective Leavelle invading Oswald's
pants. Is it a fake image as well?

You can surely see the absurdity of claiming that so many *different*
images and films are phony, can't you Ralph?
Jason Burke
2017-08-14 14:09:45 UTC
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-abppBqeNjBg/UwHC28EkgNI/AAAAAAAAx3w/UOdGDoY51sQ/s1600/Leavelle-Oswald-Graves-Just-Before-Shooting-On-11-24-63.jpeg
No. It doesn't fit Ralph's screenplay.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-14 14:10:20 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Leavelle is definitely not invading Oswald's pants in that footage of the
same scene. So, they both can't be true. One or the other has got to be
false. And the one that is false is the one that looks false: the Jackson
photo.
But what about this photo, Ralph?....
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-abppBqeNjBg/UwHC28EkgNI/AAAAAAAAx3w/UOdGDoY51sQ/s1600/Leavelle-Oswald-Graves-Just-Before-Shooting-On-11-24-63.jpeg
The picture above clearly shows Detective Leavelle invading Oswald's
pants. Is it a fake image as well?
You can surely see the absurdity of claiming that so many *different*
images and films are phony, can't you Ralph?
Go ahead, Ralph…… you wanna ask it. Is Leavelle czeching
(sic) out Ozzie's "package"?
Anthony Marsh
No, he was stealing his wallet. Quick, call 911.
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-14 14:35:36 UTC
I'm afraid not, David. Indeed, that is another fake photo. And I shouldn't
have to tell you that. Look at it again. How, on Earth, could Leavelle's
left arm be so short? You see how long his right arm is. Isn't his left
arm the same length?

I found an image of President Trump which proves that that image is fake.

https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/im-afraid-not-david-von-pein.html

Arms and forearms can only do what they can bio-mechanically do. Let's see
someone duplicate that photo. See if you can create an image that looks
like that. You can't do it; not by posing people. You can only do it the
way they did it: in the photo lab by adding that forearm to it.

Again, seriously, someone get a camera out and reproduce that photo. At
this point in the history of this thing, that is the only thing that is
going to count; not lip-flapping. I provided a comparative image here. You
do the same.
Mark OBLAZNEY
You are taking us places that humans have never gone before, Ralph.
InsideSparta
2017-08-10 18:48:38 UTC
The subject header is so wrong, in so many ways.
Anthony Marsh
Hey, he's stealing his wallet. Quick, call the police.
Betty Drew
2017-08-10 18:53:44 UTC
What happened?
Ace Kefford
2017-08-14 23:13:05 UTC
Clean it up, please! Some youngsters read this site.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2017-08-18 00:56:48 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Ralph Cinque
It's in the Newsreel. And there's more. It shows that Graves let go of
Oswald's arm right before the shot was fired.
https://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/08/i-want-to-look-more-closely-at-newsreel.html
Clean it up, please! Some youngsters read this site.
I'm sorry, guess I'm a Cinque Antifa. Hey, can I copyright that? It'd be
a great name for a rave somewhere.