Jackie on the early shots
Add Reply
Robert Harris
2017-06-15 22:56:11 UTC
From her interview with Theodore White,

"They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little
backfires; there was one noise like that; I thought it was a
backfire. Then next I saw Connally grabbing his arms and
saying `no no no no no no,'"

John Connally said that well after frame 223. So, we know
that Jackie heard just one early shot.

If she had been the only one, we might just blow it off as a
mistake. But that is what *ALL* of the survivors in the limo
said, and what most witnesses throughout Dealey Plaza heard,
according to the Warren Commission - one early shot prior to
the end of the attack.

And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle
anyone, which is why we see no reactions then, even remotely
similar to the ones at 290 and 315.

Oswald could not have fired any of the shot prior to 285.

Robert Harris
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-17 03:07:24 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
From her interview with Theodore White,
"They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little backfires;
there was one noise like that; I thought it was a backfire. Then next I
saw Connally grabbing his arms and saying `no no no no no no,'"
John Connally said that well after frame 223. So, we know that Jackie
heard just one early shot.
SUbjective opinion, not fact.
Post by Robert Harris
If she had been the only one, we might just blow it off as a mistake.
But that is what *ALL* of the survivors in the limo said, and what most
witnesses throughout Dealey Plaza heard, according to the Warren
Commission - one early shot prior to the end of the attack.
Jeez,a lot of witnesses said they didn't recognize the first sound as
gunfire. So bloody what?
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle anyone, which
is why we see no reactions then, even remotely similar to the ones at
290 and 315.
Silly. Maybe it was the fouling shot which has a lower than average
muzzle velocity.
Post by Robert Harris
Oswald could not have fired any of the shot prior to 285.
Name your frames.
Robert Harris
Bill Clarke
2017-06-17 17:54:14 UTC
From her interview with Theodore White,
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle anyone, which
is why we see no reactions then, even remotely similar to the ones at
290 and 315.
Silly. Maybe it was the fouling shot which has a lower than average
muzzle velocity.
Robert Harris
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-18 18:50:34 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
From her interview with Theodore White,
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle anyone, which
is why we see no reactions then, even remotely similar to the ones at
290 and 315.
Silly. Maybe it was the fouling shot which has a lower than average
muzzle velocity.
Amazing. Simply by god amazing. How do you come up with this crap?
What are you calling crap, little boy? The fouling shot has a lower than
average muzzle velocity.

McAdams protects you by not showing the files I upload. But lurkers can
click and read them:

Post by Bill Clarke
Robert Harris
Bill Clarke
2017-06-19 17:08:28 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
From her interview with Theodore White,
http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/White-p1.gif
17% or 376fps less? Come on general.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-20 22:39:35 UTC
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
From her interview with Theodore White,
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle anyone, which
is why we see no reactions then, even remotely similar to the ones at
290 and 315.
Silly. Maybe it was the fouling shot which has a lower than average
muzzle velocity.
Amazing. Simply by god amazing. How do you come up with this crap?
What are you calling crap, little boy? The fouling shot has a lower than
average muzzle velocity.
McAdams protects you by not showing the files I upload. But lurkers can
http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/White-p1.gif
17% or 376fps less? Come on general.
What's your point? Can't you read the chart? The FOULING Shot had a muzzle
velocity of 1,861 fps. The average after that was 2175 FPS. I did not make
up those numbers. I copied the test sheet from HP White Lab which ran the
tests for the FBI.

You would have no way of finding that document if not for me.
Spence
Tony's way of making himself seem important.
Anthony Marsh
Pointing out things that you WC defenders are not smart enough to find.
OHLeeRedux
2017-06-28 00:31:14 UTC
Post by Spence
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Anthony Marsh
From her interview with Theodore White,
Post by Robert Harris
[...]
Says the man who claimed that 1) President Clinton was never impeached, 2)
The Vice President would preside over his own impeachment trial, and 3)
The Vice President could break a tie on the Supreme Court.

Go ahead and deny saying these ridiculous things, Mr. Smart Guy. We all
know the truth.

Robert Harris
2017-06-17 23:32:23 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
From her interview with Theodore White,
"They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little backfires;
there was one noise like that; I thought it was a backfire. Then next
I saw Connally grabbing his arms and saying `no no no no no no,'"
John Connally said that well after frame 223. So, we know that Jackie
heard just one early shot.
SUbjective opinion, not fact.
Of course it's a fact. Anyone can see his mouth start to move *after* 223.

And he testified that he began to shout in reaction to being hit, which
we *know* occurred at 223.

Post by Robert Harris
If she had been the only one, we might just blow it off as a mistake.
But that is what *ALL* of the survivors in the limo said, and what
most witnesses throughout Dealey Plaza heard, according to the Warren
Commission - one early shot prior to the end of the attack.
Jeez,a lot of witnesses said they didn't recognize the first sound as
gunfire. So bloody what?
Is that meant to be a meaningful question?

Those witnesses said that at the time, they didn't recognize it as a
gunshot, but assumed it was later. That was the *only* early sound they
heard that they believed was a gunshot.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle anyone,
which is why we see no reactions then, even remotely similar to the
ones at 290 and 315.
Silly. Maybe it was the fouling shot which has a lower than average
muzzle velocity.
Twice?
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Robert Harris
Oswald could not have fired any of the shot prior to 285.
Name your frames.
I don't own any frames. WTH are you talking about?

Robert Harris
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-19 12:16:48 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Robert Harris
From her interview with Theodore White,
"They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little backfires;
there was one noise like that; I thought it was a backfire. Then next
I saw Connally grabbing his arms and saying `no no no no no no,'"
John Connally said that well after frame 223. So, we know that Jackie
heard just one early shot.
SUbjective opinion, not fact.
Of course it's a fact. Anyone can see his mouth start to move *after* 223.
No.
Post by Robert Harris
And he testified that he began to shout in reaction to being hit, which
we *know* occurred at 223.
Connally never shouted. He had a punctured lung.

You say we know when you can't prove something.
Post by Robert Harris
http://jfkhistory.com/sbt.gif
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Robert Harris
If she had been the only one, we might just blow it off as a mistake.
But that is what *ALL* of the survivors in the limo said, and what
most witnesses throughout Dealey Plaza heard, according to the Warren
Commission - one early shot prior to the end of the attack.
Jeez,a lot of witnesses said they didn't recognize the first sound as
gunfire. So bloody what?
Is that meant to be a meaningful question?
No, it is meant to be an insult, you git.
Post by Robert Harris
Those witnesses said that at the time, they didn't recognize it as a
gunshot, but assumed it was later. That was the *only* early sound they
heard that they believed was a gunshot.
You mean the motorcycle backfire or the firecracker?
Post by Robert Harris
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle anyone,
which is why we see no reactions then, even remotely similar to the
ones at 290 and 315.
Silly. Maybe it was the fouling shot which has a lower than average
muzzle velocity.
Twice?
Did I say twice? No. Where do you get twice?
Post by Robert Harris
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Robert Harris
Oswald could not have fired any of the shot prior to 285.
Name your frames.
I don't own any frames. WTH are you talking about?
Name the frames when you claim there was a shot.
Just how evasive can you be?
Robert Harris
bigdog
2017-06-18 23:24:05 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
From her interview with Theodore White,
"They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little
backfires; there was one noise like that; I thought it was a
backfire. Then next I saw Connally grabbing his arms and
saying `no no no no no no,'"
John Connally said that well after frame 223. So, we know
that Jackie heard just one early shot.
If she had been the only one, we might just blow it off as a
mistake. But that is what *ALL* of the survivors in the limo
said, and what most witnesses throughout Dealey Plaza heard,
according to the Warren Commission - one early shot prior to
the end of the attack.
All of them? Aren't you forgetting JBC. He heard a shot BEFORE the one
that hit him around Z223. He didn't hear the one that hit him but that is
not unusual for the person being shot.
Post by Robert Harris
And that single, early shot was not loud enough to startle
anyone, which is why we see no reactions then, even remotely
similar to the ones at 290 and 315.
Oswald could not have fired any of the shot prior to 285.
The world according to Bob Harris.