RFK AND JFK'S BRAIN
2018-06-04 19:40:44 UTC
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.

IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
Anthony Marsh
RFK was not allowed to watch the autopsy.
Steve BH
2018-06-06 15:02:12 UTC
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
RFK was not allowed to watch the autopsy.
So what? Do you think he wasn't allowed to open the steel container of
formalin containing his brother's brain? It probably went into a hole in
RFK's back yard.

"And even in our sleep,

formaldehyde solution which cannot forget

falls drop by drop upon the heart,

until in our own despair,
against our will,

Comes wisdom
Through the awful grace of God."

If we're willing to look, anyway.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-07 13:39:53 UTC
Post by Steve BH
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
RFK was not allowed to watch the autopsy.
So what? Do you think he wasn't allowed to open the steel container of
formalin containing his brother's brain? It probably went into a hole in
RFK's back yard.
I don't think he did and that would not tell him what he needed to know.
If we could tell just by looking at the brain all the experts would have
known immediately that the shot came from the front.

Steve BH
2018-06-25 02:23:04 UTC
Post by Steve BH
"And even in our sleep,

formaldehyde solution which cannot forget

falls drop by drop upon the heart,

until in our own despair,
against our will,

Comes wisdom
Through the awful grace of God."
If we're willing to look, anyway.
Not really, unless the drawing we have of the brain (and the photos that
have not been published) are all fake.

Those show just what the prosectors describe on the brain autopsy: a
roofless channel though the right hemisphere going back-to-front or
front-to-back (the ends look fairly symmetrical). The brain itself doesn't
tell you the direction of the bullet through it, only that it is through
the right side of the brain and not the left. It's totally consistent with
the Z-film, the Moorman photo (which shows nothing on the left side) and
the prosector description at autopsy. For that matter, the skull film
also. For that matter, the Dallas doctors if you really occipital-parietal
as back of skull to over right ear.

There are two possible meanings to the phrase "back of skull". One is
"part you lie supine on" and the other is "looking from the side, anything
behind the vertex" (the line behind the ears).
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-26 19:38:16 UTC
Post by Steve BH
Post by Steve BH
"And even in our sleep,

formaldehyde solution which cannot forget

falls drop by drop upon the heart,

until in our own despair,
against our will,

Comes wisdom
Through the awful grace of God."
If we're willing to look, anyway.
Not really, unless the drawing we have of the brain (and the photos that
have not been published) are all fake.
In what way? I have never said they were.
Post by Steve BH
Those show just what the prosectors describe on the brain autopsy: a
roofless channel though the right hemisphere going back-to-front or
front-to-back (the ends look fairly symmetrical). The brain itself doesn't
tell you the direction of the bullet through it, only that it is through
the right side of the brain and not the left. It's totally consistent with
Are you seriously at this late stage arguing that an intact bullet
traversed the head? THen where did those dozens of dustlike fragments
come from and where did YOUR intact bullet go after exiting the head?

,crickets>
Post by Steve BH
the Z-film, the Moorman photo (which shows nothing on the left side) and
the prosector description at autopsy. For that matter, the skull film
What do you expect to see on the left side. Why should there be anything
o9n the left side? WHat's your point?
Post by Steve BH
also. For that matter, the Dallas doctors if you really occipital-parietal
as back of skull to over right ear.
They did not say there was a wound on the back of the skull. They did
not see the skull. What kind of crap are you trying to pedal?
WTF are you trying to say? Spit it out, man.
Steve BH
2018-06-28 20:05:26 UTC
Post by Steve BH
Those show just what the prosectors describe on the brain autopsy: a
roofless channel though the right hemisphere going back-to-front or
front-to-back (the ends look fairly symmetrical). The brain itself doesn't
tell you the direction of the bullet through it, only that it is through
the right side of the brain and not the left. It's totally consistent with
Are you seriously at this late stage arguing that an intact bullet
traversed the head? THen where did those dozens of dustlike fragments
come from and where did YOUR intact bullet go after exiting the head?
,crickets>
I never said it was an intact bullet. If the bullet broke in two on its
way from the back of JFK's right cerebral hemisphere to the exit point
near the front of the hemisphere where the two pieces exit at slightly
different angles, you get essentially the same result for the appearance
of the brain. Perhaps the nose didn't separate from the tail until they
hit the inner skull and they STILL leak lead dust. Those dust-like grains
of lead running along the brain wound channel connect in-shoot to
out-shoot. You see those in the survey lateral skull X-ray, which was
taken before the brain was removed. I presume the lead dust is actually IN
the brain tissue. You cannot tell that the two halves of the bullet had
separated from these, only that the bullet was leaking lead.

See the K. Myers diagram.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=50.730

It's entirely possible the nose section hits the windshield and back of
rearview mirror and winds up in front seat as CE 567. The rear and other
lead winds up under Mrs. Connally's jumpseat as CE 569. This is less than
half the bullet weight. There's plenty of unaccounted for lead to strike
concrete, curb, Tague, etc.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-29 16:18:10 UTC
Post by Steve BH
Post by Steve BH
Those show just what the prosectors describe on the brain autopsy: a
roofless channel though the right hemisphere going back-to-front or
front-to-back (the ends look fairly symmetrical). The brain itself doesn't
tell you the direction of the bullet through it, only that it is through
the right side of the brain and not the left. It's totally consistent with
Are you seriously at this late stage arguing that an intact bullet
traversed the head? THen where did those dozens of dustlike fragments
come from and where did YOUR intact bullet go after exiting the head?
,crickets>
I never said it was an intact bullet. If the bullet broke in two on its
You said THE BULLET went through the brain. Not fragments.
Post by Steve BH
way from the back of JFK's right cerebral hemisphere to the exit point
near the front of the hemisphere where the two pieces exit at slightly
Two pieces of the bullet? There there whould be 2 exit wounds. SHow me
those 2 exit wounds. Then where did the 2 fragments go on their downward
path? Where did they stop?

You are make up crap from your imagination because you got caught in a
contradiction.
Post by Steve BH
different angles, you get essentially the same result for the appearance
of the brain. Perhaps the nose didn't separate from the tail until they
So it doesn't matter, the brain will always look the same?
Post by Steve BH
hit the inner skull and they STILL leak lead dust. Those dust-like grains
I like your NEW theory, but you should diagram it for us and show us the
marks on the inside of the skull. That happens in a few cases and we
call it a ricochet.
Post by Steve BH
of lead running along the brain wound channel connect in-shoot to
out-shoot. You see those in the survey lateral skull X-ray, which was
Do you have an inshoot and ONLY one outshoot? Show me on the skull.
Actually what you can see in the X-ray are fragments bigger than the
dustlike fragments that Humes talked about.
Post by Steve BH
taken before the brain was removed. I presume the lead dust is actually IN
the brain tissue. You cannot tell that the two halves of the bullet had
Most of it is. Some may be imbedded in the skull.
Post by Steve BH
separated from these, only that the bullet was leaking lead.
Leaking lead. Explain that. You mean lead squeezed out of the base? An
intact bullet?
Post by Steve BH
See the K. Myers diagram.
Junk.
Which one on the PAGE do you mean?
Are you talking about Dale Myers or Michael Myers/
Post by Steve BH
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=50.730
Look at my diagram where I overlay the HCA trajectory over the lateral
X-ray. The trail of fragment is much higher than their intact bullet
trajectory.

Post by Steve BH
It's entirely possible the nose section hits the windshield and back of
rearview mirror and winds up in front seat as CE 567. The rear and other
Such a ricochet can not deposit any of the known fragments in the known
locations.
Post by Steve BH
lead winds up under Mrs. Connally's jumpseat as CE 569. This is less than
half the bullet weight. There's plenty of unaccounted for lead to strike
concrete, curb, Tague, etc.
I think you should work more on that idea. Diagram what you think will work.
YFI the rear fragment did not end up UNDER the jump seat. Next to it.

The jump seat rests on the floor so there is no way for any fragments to
get there directly. Maybe they fell onto the floor after the jump seat was
pulled up and moved forward. Frazier did a pretty goo diagram of where the
fragments were found when they examined the limo back at the WH garage.
AGain, just a reminder. These are documents you won't find in the WC or
from any WC defender. Only from me, because I visited the National
Archives and personally Xerored them on the day they were released.

NB: the date on the copy.

That one fragment found INSIDE the hinge can not get there while Nellie
is stitting on the seat.

If you want help work on where the other fragments went you should
contact Ken Rahn and Larry Sturdivan.

If you have any mechanical skills you could even make a mockup of the
rear of the limo and do some shooting tests the way the Haags did.
You would not have to use the same WCC ammo as Oswald had, even SMI
would work.

bigdog
2018-06-26 02:24:45 UTC
Post by Steve BH
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
RFK was not allowed to watch the autopsy.
So what? Do you think he wasn't allowed to open the steel container of
formalin containing his brother's brain? It probably went into a hole in
RFK's back yard.
More likely it went in the ground when the body was reinterred in 1967.
Catholic doctrine at the time required burial and that included body parts
so I'm guessing the brain would have been buried at that time. I have no
direct evidence of that, just an educated guess.
Steve BH
2018-06-26 19:46:55 UTC
Post by Steve BH
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
RFK was not allowed to watch the autopsy.
So what? Do you think he wasn't allowed to open the steel container of
formalin containing his brother's brain? It probably went into a hole in
RFK's back yard.
More likely it went in the ground when the body was reinterred in 1967.
Catholic doctrine at the time required burial and that included body parts
so I'm guessing the brain would have been buried at that time. I have no
direct evidence of that, just an educated guess.
Many people have guessed that, but several witnesses to the cleanup of the
JFK vault exist, and all agree that the casket was NOT opened (which
likely would have required a universal casket key of the sort that Funeral
Directors have but few others do. Also nobody put a metal can or something
of the sort inside next to the casket. So it's a good thought, but we have
zero evidence for it.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-27 15:15:24 UTC
Post by Steve BH
Post by bigdog
Post by Steve BH
[...]
I have written about this extensively.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/14683-1967-jfk-reinterment-photos-documents/?page=2

The rumor that Gus Russo started was that the wooden box near the
Eternal Flame held the steel container with the brain in it preparing to
rebury it with the body.

But he only showed some of the photos that were taken and I found a
second set which were taken from a different angle by a different
photographer. And one shows them lifting up the box which is empty and
was just used to cover and protect flowers that hat just been planted.

2018-06-27 02:19:25 UTC
Post by Steve BH
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
RFK was not allowed to watch the autopsy.
So what? Do you think he wasn't allowed to open the steel container of
formalin containing his brother's brain? It probably went into a hole in
RFK's back yard.
More likely it went in the ground when the body was reinterred in 1967.
No. I disproved that.
Silly guess. Then why wasn't it buried with the body in 1963?
mainframetech
2018-06-26 21:57:18 UTC
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
Did RFK actually SEE the BOH of JFK? Or was he told what it looked
like, or shown the phony photos? Those fooled many medical experts, so
RFK would be easy to fool. But he also knew that it was a political coup
that he could do nothing about until he got to be president himself, so he
wouldn't make an issue of it until the right time.

2018-06-27 15:16:37 UTC
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
Did RFK actually SEE the BOH of JFK? Or was he told what it looked
like, or shown the phony photos?
"the phony photos"!?!
With reasoning like this, it's not too surprising that the CTs can't get
anywhere.

Not that there's anywhere for them to actually, you know, get to.
2018-06-28 01:42:45 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
Did RFK actually SEE the BOH of JFK? Or was he told what it looked
like, or shown the phony photos?
"the phony photos"!?!
With reasoning like this, it's not too surprising that the CTs can't get
anywhere.
Not that there's anywhere for them to actually, you know, get to.
They think they are getting somewhere because they have the pedal to the
metal and are watching their tachometers but they don't realize they are
just spinning their wheels because they won't look at the window and see
they aren't going anywhere.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-28 14:29:18 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by BOZ
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
???????? Did RFK actually SEE the BOH of JFK??? Or was he told what it looked
like, or shown the phony photos?
"the phony photos"!?!
With reasoning like this, it's not too surprising that the CTs can't get
anywhere.
Put down your broadbrush and stop trying to paint phony pictures. If you
were smart enough to read ALL the messages you would see that other
conspiracy believers do not agree with his alterationist position. So much
so that he refuses to debate with us.
2018-06-29 00:45:44 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by BOZ
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
???????? Did RFK actually SEE the BOH of JFK??? Or was he told what it looked
like, or shown the phony photos?
"the phony photos"!?!
With reasoning like this, it's not too surprising that the CTs can't
get anywhere.
Put down your broadbrush and stop trying to paint phony pictures. If you
were smart enough to read ALL the messages you would see that other
conspiracy believers do not agree with his alterationist position. So
much so that he refuses to debate with us.
Do you have a point today?
Or is it just like the last 10,000 days? Spewing off at the mouth
without engaging the brain.
2018-06-28 01:08:42 UTC
IT WAS RFK WHO ORDERED THE DISPOSAL OF JFK'S BRAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING
CONSPIRATORIAL GOING ON HERE. RFK WOULD HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF JFK'S BRAIN
AND CONCLUDED THAT THE SHOTS HAD COME FROM ABOVE AND BEHIND.
IF RFK HAD SEEN A GAPING HOLE IN THE BACK OF HIS BROTHER'S BRAIN HE WOULD
HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW INVESTIGATION.
Did RFK actually SEE the BOH of JFK? Or was he told what it looked
like, or shown the phony photos? Those fooled many medical experts, so
RFK would be easy to fool. But he also knew that it was a political coup
that he could do nothing about until he got to be president himself, so he
wouldn't make an issue of it until the right time.
So now you are reading RFK's mind.